Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, SimCity, Army of Two with $20 Credits @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#181 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

I was just planning on ordering Crysis 3. Do any CAGs know if PS3 or 360 is the better version? I can't afford a nice gaming PC. Thanks.

Lens of Truth found that the multiplayer beta looked better on PS3. How that translates to the final retail product is anyone's guess: http://www.lensoftru...hot-comparison/
Posted Image

#182 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Amazon CS sent me my DLC code today for DS3. They said it had been sent Sept. 7, but I never received it then. I got my $20 credit from CS as well - never saw that e-mail either. This one they applied as one of those hidden credits that takes effect on my next order.

Exact same thing happened to me.. They told me my credit was sent on (feb) 7th and that it must have went to my spam folder (it didn't).they resent the email to me. With so many people missing their credits amazon must have had some sort of email error on that day.

#183 CHADSTONe

CHADSTONe

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

Army of Two and Crysis will drop to 20 within 2 months probably.

#184 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

I had the same thing with my Dead Space 3 credit and DLC.

#185 stickyfeet

stickyfeet

Don't panic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

Exact same thing happened to me.. They told me my credit was sent on (feb) 7th and that it must have went to my spam folder (it didn't).they resent the email to me. With so many people missing their credits amazon must have had some sort of email error on that day.

I never recieved my credit either. I contacted CS but had to contact them three times because the emails they said they were resending I still was not getting. I finally got it a few hours later during the third call.

So I checked on here and saw I wasnt alone.

#186 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Oh snap amazon may be getting back into the $20 pre-order credit business. I remember when it was pretty much a standard offer with all new major releases. Pretty good for those who like amazon but I'm sticking with my BB pre-order.

They're just matching offers from B&M stores. In the past it was KMart and now it's Best Buy.

#187 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

i purchased dead space 3 ps3 and dead space 3 xbox. I know I can only get 1 $20 credit, but am I able to get the tesla gun code for both systems or only for 1? I got the ps3 code but i'm not sure if i should bother calling and asking about the xbox code or not.

#188 Triggerhappy14

Triggerhappy14

Hey, what's going on?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

Is anyone else unable to preorder the Crysis 3 PC disk version? The Digital Download doesn't come with the $20 credit it seems so I'd get the disk version, but the only option I have available is to sign up for an alert when it becomes available.

#189 Ham Salad 360

Ham Salad 360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

I had to contact Amazon CS to get my $20 credit and pre-order bonus. Got it sorted out in one chat.

#190 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

Oh snap amazon may be getting back into the $20 pre-order credit business. I remember when it was pretty much a standard offer with all new major releases. Pretty good for those who like amazon but I'm sticking with my BB pre-order.

http://www.cheapassg...07&postcount=13

^I doubt they are, this is just a price match to walmart.

#191 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

Just got my Crysis 1 code from Amazon.

#192 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

Is this the first time Crysis 1 has been available on consoles? I thought it was PC only.

#193 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

Is this the first time Crysis 1 has been available on consoles? I thought it was PC only.

No, it's been available for download on both for a long time.

I also just got my Crysis 1 code from Amazon, by the way.

iouabeatn.png

#194 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

It's been a game on demand only release for quite some time now. It was also slightly re-tooled to work more like Crysis 2. It is the superior version--game play-wise--due to this.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#195 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

Is this the BEST way to get SimCity?

#196 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:16 PM

Does Simcity require constant internet connection like Diablo III? :booty:

#197 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

Is this the BEST way to get SimCity?

You could get it at GreenManGaming same price with $7 cashback or $10 credit. Otherwise the best deal right now is Amazon with the $20 credit if you plan to use it.

Does Simcity require constant internet connection like Diablo III? :booty:

Yes it will require a constant internet connection.

#198 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:44 AM

What do u guys think of simcity? I love city building game but i am a bit worry about online thing. One of my favorite thing to do was save the game and complete screw up the city with natural disaster and now it is no longer possible.

#199 Zorn

Zorn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

What do u guys think of simcity? I love city building game but i am a bit worry about online thing. One of my favorite thing to do was save the game and complete screw up the city with natural disaster and now it is no longer possible.

What do you mean it's no longer possible? You can still save/load the game. It just has to be connected to the internet in order to play. It doesn't stop you from doing those things.

#200 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:33 AM

How are people thinking single player is not possible?

The online part is just to sign in to the game, that's it.

In fact, I think past Sim City games did not come with a sandbox mode, but this one will.

If you want to play by yourself, go ahead, it's all there.