1/2 off ALL Used games @ goHastings! (XboxOne, PS4! included)

I ordered three games during the sale and all of them are complete and in excellent shape. NHL 12 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 came from a store in another city in the same state. So those two games were delivered two days after I ordered them. Killzone 2 was delivered about five days after I ordered it. I haven't had any issues with any of my orders from GH so far, so I'm happy with them.

Got both my xbone games and they both worked perfectly. I really wanted Ryse but only for half price so this worked out well. Thanks OP!

Mine package still hasn't showed up. Come on hastings.... You shipped it on 1/2. what did you do - strap it to a turtle and say "Here, take this here *shows it the address*?

Glad i got a couple of my guide/graphic novels during this sale.

Looks like they changed shipping costs for book from .96 cents per order to, $3.99 for 1 item, and .99 per additional. Boooooooooo

Did anyone else get a big ugly "Pass it On - Used" sticker wrapped around the bottom of their games?
Did you pop your Hastings cherry? Shipping isn't the fastest and all used items, even in store, have that green sticker on them. They usually come off with little effort.

Glad i got a couple of my guide/graphic novels during this sale.

Looks like they changed shipping costs for book from .96 cents per order to, $3.99 for 1 item, and .99 per additional. Boooooooooo
Woah woah woah, really? Well I guess GoHastings is completely useless then. They were the next best place for cheap graphic novels after the Borders/Shoprunner deal went away.

Woah woah woah, really? Well I guess GoHastings is completely useless then. They were the next best place for cheap graphic novels after the Borders/Shoprunner deal went away.
Yup. They updated their shipping charge several days ago. No more book orders for me I think.

I ordered three games during the sale and all of them are complete and in excellent shape. NHL 12 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 came from a store in another city in the same state. So those two games were delivered two days after I ordered them. Killzone 2 was delivered about five days after I ordered it. I haven't had any issues with any of my orders from GH so far, so I'm happy with them.
I've played and enjoyed every NHL since '08 except for skipping '09. Why did you choose '12--just a good price point for you? I like '14 and have about burned myself out on the HUT trading cards mode.

My two Xbox One games arrived just fine. Ghosts and Madden 25--delayed only because of a bad snowstorm.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little hit and miss for me - bought 6 games in total. 3 came in individual packages at different times and all were in fantastic shape (one of which still having the shrink wrap and unbroken 360 sticker/seal). The other 3 came in a single package and all 3 had cracked cases and torn plastic and inserts. All discs look good, so great deal overall. But not without the "used-game-gamble."

All but one of the stickers came off very easily, so that's a plus.

Still waiting for a used Skyward Sword shipped 1/6 from Richmond, Indiana and been stuck there ever since. Supposed to be delivered 1/9 and it's now 1/14. Damn, hope it's just b/c of the snowy weather last week :/

bread's done
Back