1/2 off ALL Used games @ goHastings! (XboxOne, PS4! included)

Picked up Killzone Shadow Fall just now for my PS4, $28, +2 ship, +2 tax... $32 and out the door! The cheapest used on Amazon is $36, so I feel like I got a pretty good deal. :)

Picked up:

Gears of War: Judgment

Used - Xbox 360

$20.21

$10.11

spacer.gif

Discount: 1 for $10.11 each

spacer.gif

Silent Hill: Downpour

Used - PlayStation 3

$17.32

$8.66

spacer.gif

Discount: 1 for $8.66 each

spacer.gif

Rage

Used - PlayStation 3

$7.81

$3.91

Bought 5 PS3 games (coupon still good as of 01/04)

- Men in Black: Alien Crisis

- Raccoon City

- Rage

- NCIS

- Cabela´s Shadow Katmai

Came down to less than 35 $ including shipping and tax

Usually everything's in good condition and most of the time (like 75%) they're complete. If you're ordering something popular like Call of Duty, it's less likely to be in good condition.

Well, it's been a good run but everything worth while has been picked clean. There are almost no decent PSVita or Wii games in stock. And most good PS3 games are OOS now. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the only real good Wii game left. I'm not sure if I even want to spend $21 + tax on it though

After playing out a couple scenarios in my head, I went with:

:ps3: Catherine

:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

At this point, I figured I that I had surely missed out on this days ago. Though I'm sure that I recall this deal being a one day only type of thing.

I got my Tales of Vesperia today! It was brand new and sealed!

I am glad I was able to get one with all the flippers buyin them up. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spent another $28. Saints Row the Third full package ps3 and Remember Me 360. Probably shouldn't have. Also bought almost $50 in used children's books for my daughter.

I did a trade in-store today, I was quoted $30 for COD Ghosts PS4, even though it is guaranteed $40, but they said they couldn't adjust it - it might be automatic at the end of the transaction, but I don't know and didn't want to risk it. I traded 2 worthless PSP games for $.25 each, and used the bonus coupon to get an extra $25. Today is the last day for the coupon, but I've been out of state, so this was my first chance. Wish I had more time.

Just a heads up. I ordered a couple of things Thursday Jan 2nd, and on my order page it's showing all the things I ordered out of stock. None of my other orders show that. I was wondering if anyone else that ordered after Dec 31st are getting that on their Order page... 

Just a heads up. I ordered a couple of things Thursday Jan 2nd, and on my order page it's showing all the things I ordered out of stock. None of my other orders show that. I was wondering if anyone else that ordered after Dec 31st are getting that on their Order page...
In their earlier 50% off sale, several of my items went OOS after I ordered. Took a little while, but they eventually shipped everything.

I just got my copy of Sonic All Stars Racing that I ordered on the first day and they sent me Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed haha bunch a suckers

I got GTA 5 used from the site with the half off sale, paid 29 for it and my word its like someone took the plastic off and didnt even touch the insides. Definitely recommend.

My Left 4 Dead 2 came with an unused 48 hr Xbox Live trial. Do those still work? If they do does anyone want it? Taken already

Code still works

In for ZOE HD and Star Ocean International

got them both shipped for $24.50

pretty good in my book , wish I had hopped on this sale earlier I wanted a few games that were sold out.

Picked up Disney Infinity Wii U for $40 after shipping. Hoping it comes with all the figures and whatnot. It went OOS after I ordered, but they shipped it yesterday. They said I'll have it on the 7th, so I hope it makes it here on time despite the horrible winter weather.

Didn't know the code is still in effect until I looked at my shopping cart. Still had $4.22 on my Gift card from when I had traded in some games. Picked up Killzone 2 for $2.20 plus shipping and tax and paid less than a buck to cover the rest of the amount. When the sale initially started I picked up NHL 12 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 for $28.03 shipped.

If the code is still working through today, I may see about using the trade 3 games, get $10 extra credit coupon to pick up Black Ops II.

I had the same concern, but I've already looked into this and wouldn't read too much into it. I made a ton of separate orders over a 3-day span. All my order status' also showed "OOS" (before getting "item has shipped" emails). I've confirmed with Hastings CS that all 7 items I ordered were in stock and will be shipped.

As others have said, I think it just defaults to OOS as you actually got the last one or some stupid way their computer inventory system works that treats the item in your order as THE 1 and only item that makes up the population of that item in their inventory at that point in time and you just purchased it. Hope that helps.

Why is this code still working...lol didn't want to spend any money but I have half a dozen blu's I'm about to order

How often do they restock their used games? Want Persona 4 Arena but they only have it for 360.

bread's done
Back