1/2 off ALL Used games @ goHastings! (XboxOne, PS4! included)

Wasn't looking for it but they listed So I Can't Play H Complete Collection :br: in stock used. I'll take the chance for an anime blu over 1/2 off normal prices. :bouncy:

Wasn't looking for it but they listed So I Can't Play H Complete Collection :br: in stock used. I'll take the chance for an anime blu over 1/2 off normal prices. :bouncy:
Thanks!!! Snagged one too. Having a hard time finding anything good via the mobile site in my phone

On my shipping notice it looks like I have the full amount charged on them. Should I be concerned that the code didnt take? On my purchase confirmation it has the prices at 50% off though.

On my shipping notice it looks like I have the full amount charged on them. Should I be concerned that the code didnt take? On my purchase confirmation it has the prices at 50% off though.
Yeah, it's not supposed to do that. I would check your credit card info to see what amount they charged you. I'm staying away from this one; I recall there have been others who have bought when the promo had expired and they ended up going through a big hassle to get the discount applied.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the promotion is over now. I had somethings in my cart yesterday, but had to go to work before I had the chance to look for more. Just went on today to finish shopping, and they emptied my cart and the promo code doesn't work :(

All my shipping notices have been that way for me from an order I placed the day the promo actually was supposed to be valid so while I would double check when they charge you I wouldn't be super worried. I placed two orders that day and one of them is already completed and they charged me correctly despite the shipping notices having the full price on them.

Used the code yesterday... and they double charged my account. Called today and they gave me the run around with horrible customer service and told me they couldn't remove one of the charges. That I had to wait 7-10 days to see if one of the charges "fell off my account". I just had them cancel my order just to be safe.

Two of the 13 games ordered came in today. One was for the 3DS " Adventure Time hey Ice king why did you steal our garbage?" The other was Virtua Tennis 4.
Both came in very good condition and look brand-new. The 3DS game had unused club Nintendo points!

My two Wii U games came in. Does RE Revelations have a manual? I don't think it does but I hope it doesn't. Cause it didn't come with one.

And ps4 games (not the marked up 70 dollar versions) are mysteriously back in stock :speaktothehand:

this company is the champ of scam artists....
It's sketchy that they do that instead of just saying quantity for sale of certain games is limited to XX or something like that. I don't think scam is the right word, just shady.

The CODE IS FINALLY DEAD...

THE GOOD:

- I'm not tempted to buy anything on goHastings

- I will play my video games instead of checking a lot on the website

THE BAD:

- The chances of getting 1st party Nintendo games for a ''steal'' (in some cases) are almost gone.

Couldn't find any games that were worth it, but I did find a copy of the Back to Black reissue of Weezer's blue album on vinyl for $15!

Many things I wanted to buy, but ended up getting The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition for $8.xx for my fiance.

Glad the code is dead .. the temptation to pull the trigger on a ton of stuff I had no use for all weekend was killing me.

Got one of my games in the mail today. Upon first glance, the case looked terrible warped and the insert was bowing all over the place. After a little TLC and some time to "thaw" everything seemed the smooth out and went back to a comfortable CIB condition. I blame the   -20 degrees fahrenheit here.... 

Do all used games come with that annoying "quality guaranteed" sticker? Came off easy enough but my god!

Cheers!

Got one of my games in the mail today. Upon first glance, the case looked terrible warped and the insert was bowing all over the place. After a little TLC and some time to "thaw" everything seemed the smooth out and went back to a comfortable CIB condition. I blame the -20 degrees fahrenheit here....

Do all used games come with that annoying "quality guaranteed" sticker? Came off easy enough but my god!

Cheers!
Not all but most. They are much easier to remove than the old Gamestop stickers. Oy vay.

So my NEW Tomb Raider was in fact USED GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

About 5 Damaged cases out of 20. Most games had manuals and the discs looked pretty good,
Hastings stores gut their new games nowadays. So most new releases will probably appear used -- unless of course you found a cockroach in the case or something.

Received 3 ps3 games that I've ordered today and they were all complete with case and manual.  I got a copy of Transformers Fall of Cybertron with the slip cover too and in mint condition.  Very happy with my purchase. 

Ordered Arkham Origins for Wii U and got a surprise today in the mail.

1wrBy3r.jpg

Customer Service says they won't exchange it and I need to send it back.  Pretty sure they also said I need to pay for shipping but the language is awkward so I'm not sure about that.  I plan on complaining if that's true.  Meanwhile, I've received 2 used 3DS games from them new in shrink wrap.  Hit or miss.

Edit: Customer Service on the phone says I won't have to pay for shipping.  So at least there's that.  Still stinks.

Ordered Arkham Origins for Wii U and got a surprise today in the mail.

1wrBy3r.jpg

Customer Service says they won't exchange it and I need to send it back. Pretty sure they also said I need to pay for shipping but the language is awkward so I'm not sure about that. I plan on complaining if that's true. Meanwhile, I've received 2 used 3DS games from them new in shrink wrap. Hit or miss.
OUCH, they probably got confused and really didn't check the disc. It sucks that you have to pay for shipping to return because it was their fault, not yours

How has been you guys' experiences when receiving the games? The cases ok? I have ordered around 10 games from GH (3DS and PS4 games) past 5 weeks and 4 of those had shattered cases (all PS4). I have another one on the way and I am a bit worried.

How has been you guys' experiences when receiving the games? The cases ok? I have ordered around 10 games from GH (3DS and PS4 games) past 5 weeks and 4 of those had shattered cases (all PS4). I have another one on the way and I am a bit worried.
From the last 50% off sale, all my cases were like new. Discs too. My copy of SR:The Third: The Full Package came with an unused online pass code!

My copy of Pokemon Black 2 came in. The case looks brand new and it had all the manuals in there. It even came with useable club nintendo codes. 2 of them. 

So yeah. Great deals.

Received my order of Tales of Vesperia and Mass Effect Trilogy PS3 today.  Opened Mass effect and lo and behold, nothing inside but the case.  I immediately called customer service who contacted the store it came from.  The manager said he found it sitting out the other day and put it aside knowing that customer service would be calling soon.  Hopefully it includes the manual, though with how the purchase has gone so far, I'm not going to hold my breath.  They are refunding my shipping on that item, so I guess that's a bonus.  At least ToV came in pristine condition.

I got my copy of Catherine on Monday and it was in great condition both the case and disc. The next day my UFC Undisputed 3 came in a ugly thin card board packaging however it was a sealed copy with a used sticker slapped on it. Overall? Good deal happy with gohastings.

Still waiting on my damn Valkyria Chronicles to arrive. The thing has been sitting at the post office here for like 2 days.

Not sure if I can just go by there and pick it up instead.

Still waiting on my damn Valkyria Chronicles to arrive. The thing has been sitting at the post office here for like 2 days.

Not sure if I can just go by there and pick it up instead.
I would call ahead to the post office. If you're luck is anything like mine, half the time I hit the post office for pickup results in them telling me the carrier is actually delivering it to my house that same day.

I would call ahead to the post office. If you're luck is anything like mine, half the time I hit the post office for pickup results in them telling me the carrier is actually delivering it to my house that same day.
Alright thanks, it claims my estimated delivery is tomorrow. I guess I'll wake up early and see what it says. I'm still more
mad about my Killer Instinct that was susposed to be delivered on Tuesday. (And still has no arrival date)

Got 4 of the 11 games I ordered... All in vg to excellent condition and complete. Skyrim Legendary Edition and Transformers Fall of Cybertron even came with the slip cases. I'm pleased so far!

So of the four games I bought, only one pretty much arrived without any problems. The other three I have a small problem with.

My SMT: Devil Summoner Soul Hackers was mostly good, my only problem was the sticker used to close the soundtrack CD. While I did get the sticker off, there's still sticky residue remaining, not sure how I want to go about removing that. But I guess over time I can get that off.

Meanwhile SMT: Devil Survivor 2 had the cover artwork slightly moved up and not entirely covered the plastic on the DS case. So now there's a bit of a bend on the top of it due to the shape of the DS case.

And lastly my Tales of Vesperia has a small bump in the case plastic and cover artwork.

Ugh, I probably stress too much over minor things.

So of the four games I bought, only one pretty much arrived without any problems. The other three I have a small problem with.

My SMT: Devil Summoner Soul Hackers was mostly good, my only problem was the sticker used to close the soundtrack CD. While I did get the sticker off, there's still sticky residue remaining, not sure how I want to go about removing that. But I guess over time I can get that off.

Meanwhile SMT: Devil Survivor 2 had the cover artwork slightly moved up and not entirely covered the plastic on the DS case. So now there's a bit of a bend on the top of it due to the shape of the DS case.

And lastly my Tales of Vesperia has a small bump in the case plastic and cover artwork.

Ugh, I probably stress too much over minor things.
I'm the same way. If I bought those items listed as like new I'd be ticked but I feel like most of us knew ordering from goHastings was a gamble. I'd just be happy they came complete in this case.

bread's done
Back