10%-30% Off Select Titles + $10 Coupon at GameStop.com - 5/24 new games & price drops

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]14809[/IMG-R]Save 10%-30% off select titles and get a $10 coupon towards future purchases. Spend $100+ and use coupon code 25DEAL to get an additional 25% off. Online only.

Highlights include:
:360::ps3: Super Street Figher IV $29.99
:ps3: God of War III $44.99
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii $34.99
:wii: Wario Land: Shake It $16.99
:ds: Glory of Heracles $12.99

icongs_r1.gif
All discounted titles with $10 coupon

Edit: Some people have had success using coupon code "2D15" to get 15% off and free shipping on a single item. Also, thanks for the clean-up, Cheapy!

Edit 2: Used games do qualify for the $10 coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Why does gamestop.com charge tax when you use an edge card? When i goto the store and use the edge card i am not charged tax. What gives?[/QUOTE]

Then you're lucky, I'm charged tax in store on the price of the game regardless if I use credit to pay for it or not.

Has any one received there code on pre-owned games? I know that CheapyD posted that we would receive code on pre-owned, just wondering.

nope-

i wanted to order some more games if you do indeed get the $10 code for each used purchase--n-e 1- know if there is a code limit per account/household on this deal?

so far i bought 3 used games still waiting on the codes games were shipped yesterday-

Still haven't received my credit, but I e-mailed them asking when I will receive it.

I have a feeling that maybe they sent the code with my order so when I get it, there will be a little sheet of paper with the code printed on it.

Who knows for sure? Guess I'll find out today.

[quote name='youenvy']nope-

i wanted to order some more games if you do indeed get the $10 code for each used purchase--n-e 1- know if there is a code limit per account/household on this deal?

so far i bought 3 used games still waiting on the codes games were shipped yesterday-[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that there is no limit. I've already received 7 or so codes and have more on the way.

Also, for those who are getting impatient, the amount of time it is taking to get the codes has increased dramatically since they started these promotions. Give them a little more time.

Just to confirm, if you get multiple $10 off codes from multiple games, they won't stack later? E.g. if I got three $10 codes, I couldn't apply the balance from them all at once for a single game purchase?

[quote name='UlysisAM']Still haven't received my credit, but I e-mailed them asking when I will receive it.

I have a feeling that maybe they sent the code with my order so when I get it, there will be a little sheet of paper with the code printed on it.

Who knows for sure? Guess I'll find out today.[/QUOTE]

No, it's always an emailed code (at least always been that way in the past).

[quote name='Jasonlydon']I'm pretty sure that there is no limit. I've already received 7 or so codes and have more on the way.

Also, for those who are getting impatient, the amount of time it is taking to get the codes has increased dramatically since they started these promotions. Give them a little more time.[/QUOTE]
They must be doing them manually. Whoever heard of computer programming:drool:

For those of you not getting codes, give it a week after your item ships, and if you still didn't receive it, then email them. I never got my code for Demon's Souls, emailed them a few days after it shipped and was told to wait patiently. Two weeks later I STILL didn't get a code, emailed them again with the exact same email and got my code. It's like they're trying to see if they postpone things long enough, that maybe you'll forget about the code all together.

just to let everyone know, i ordered NSMB wii (USED) on tuesday, it shipped yesterday, and i just received the $10 promo code in an email.

holy crappers-juts got 4 $10 codes in the mail- bought 4 used games from this deal--sorry i ever doubted you cheapy-$10 codes do indeed come with used purchases.

going to use 1 on wario land shake it-used copy-

should get the game for $5 plus another $10 code awesome.

I was actually just wondering this afternoon when my coupon was going to arrive as well. I ordered SSFIV on Monday evening, at it is supposed to arrive today (UPS status says "Out for Delivery").

Then I just got my coupon e-mail about 10 minutes ago. So it looks like there's a good delay between when the game ships and when the coupon is e-mailed.

Got Wario for just over 5 bucks used. I doubt it will come with the case and manual, but hopefully one of my local Gamestops will change it out for me. I know one of the dudes pretty well.

I have a quick question. I ordered a game using a 10 off code and it's now in the verifying stage. If I cancel the order could I use the code on something else immediately?

I think a code is invalidated once you placed an order using it. If you want to cancel the order, you can call in and ask for another code. YMMV though.

I know these $10 codes will not stack with other discount codes, but will it stack with SAVER for free shipping?

Got my coupons . Has anyone been able to stack them at all. I know saver works with it and edge.

[quote name='eau']I know these $10 codes will not stack with other discount codes, but will it stack with SAVER for free shipping?[/QUOTE]

Only if it's over $25 before discount.

[quote name='DemonGamer24']Only if it's over $25 before discount.[/QUOTE]

Aye. I also managed to get a code from an older $10 bonus offer to work with cag16 and my EDGE bonus, but I doubt it can be replicated. Bought a new game at $17, a used game at $13, added the $10 code, saver, cag16, and edge. Don't remember if it was that exact order, however. There was also a lot of halfway done checkouts in there as I tried to get saver to work correctly.

Got my two $10 codes in one email today. If they fix the UFC codes, I'll have to find 3 more games to buy. :applause:

I have a question, I bought god of war 3 with this promo and today I received my 10 dollar code, BUT I also added red dead redemption which was one of the games in the list for the 10-20 coupon codes, and I haven't received anything for that, just the one 10 dollar code....and now red dead redemption isn't in that list anymore, does anyone else have any insight as to why I didn't receive a second code?

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']how come my $10 coupon only takes off 10% ?
I've tried to enter it a bunch of times and refresh page and add/remove certain games...[/QUOTE]

My code came out as free shipping. Then I tried redoing the order and then it won't go through. This sucks!

Used my UFC code of $10 off for Wario Land Shake used, and still have not received the $10 credit for that used version and it shipped two days ago. Hopefully get it tommrow or I'll shoot an e-mail over to CS.

[quote name='yokofox33']Got Wario for just over 5 bucks used. I doubt it will come with the case and manual, but hopefully one of my local Gamestops will change it out for me. I know one of the dudes pretty well.[/QUOTE]

I'm new to buying used games via gamestop online, but i just got No More Heroes 2 and Warioland and both arrived with case and manual

Using 20PRE and SAVER, I snagged Splinter Cell: Conviction for $30 and change after tax. Luckily I had 28 bucks left in trade in credit, so when it was all said and done, I treated myself to another game in my backlog for only $2. The $10 credit I'll be getting to use later is only icing on the cake.

[quote name='DemonGamer24']Only if it's over $25 before discount.[/QUOTE]

This is true. Initially it has to be over 25 bucks. I got the new copy of Assassin Creed 2 that was $27.99 with the $10 off coupon to stack with SAVER. Total was $19.05. Not a bad price for a new copy of a great game.

Does anybody want to let me use their $10 code? I want to get SSFIV while it's still on sale. Then when I get my $10 code I'll give it to you.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']Used 2D15 to pick up GoW3 for $42 shipped, thanks.

How long do the codes last?[/QUOTE]

Order value must be at least $10. Excludes consoles. Any unused portion will be forfeited. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/28/2013.

At least thats what mine said. A pretty damn long time.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Order value must be at least $10. Excludes consoles. Any unused portion will be forfeited. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/28/2013.

At least thats what mine said. A pretty damn long time.[/QUOTE]

That's great. The next time i order a game from GS will likely be for a 3DS game, but who knows the way these crazy sales are coming fast and furious these days.

To OP: I think SAVE20 doesn't work anymore. Tried numerous combinations and whatnot and I couldn't get it to activate.

A bunch of games just dropped in price.

Splinter Cell: Conviction is $41.99 new
MAG is $34.99 new
Glory of Heracles is $10.99 new

All still eligible for $10 codes, and of course you can use codes you already have to lower the price even more...

On May 20, I bought used copies of Assassin's Creed 2, New Super Mario and Dante's Inferno, each is supposed to come with a $10 coupon. I got notification that my games shipped Friday, May 21, but still haven't received my coupons. Anybody know how long its supposed to take. I thought you got the coupons when your order ships.

[quote name='dchrisd']On May 20, I bought used copies of Assassin's Creed 2, New Super Mario and Dante's Inferno, each is supposed to come with a $10 coupon. I got notification that my games shipped Friday, May 21, but still haven't received my coupons. Anybody know how long its supposed to take. I thought you got the coupons when your order ships.[/QUOTE]

You're supposed to get the codes 2 days after they ship I believe but since it shipped on a friday i don't think weekends count. I'd say if you don't get them by say Wednesday email them.

I ordered SSF IV on Saturday when it was still 29.99 and now it is $27.99. I've never ordered from gs.com, can anyone tell me if they price adjust?

Thanks for the heads up on this deal! I've had a $25 Gamestop gift card for a while I've been wanting to use. With the GC I was able to finally got GoWIII for $12 and some change.

bread's done
Back