$10 coupon for Tiger Direct

steelcurtain11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Tiger Direct's facebook page is giving away free $10 coupons. It says they take 2-4 days to arrive but mine only took about 3 hours.

On the coupon it says $10 off any amount over $0.
Here's the link, or just search for them on facebook.
www.facebook.com/tigerdirect
like their whole fan page (not the link) and then click on the coupon link.

Edit: If that link doesn't work, go onto your facebook page and just search for tiger direct, clearing your cookies may work too if its saying you aren't a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have suggestions for good XBLA games? I'm tempted to get Dead Space from them, but I may also get a points card. I already own Shadow Complex, Castle Crashers and Bionic Commando.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Anyone have suggestions for good XBLA games? I'm tempted to get Dead Space from them, but I may also get a points card. I already own Shadow Complex, Castle Crashers and Bionic Commando.[/QUOTE]

The Sonic the Hedgehog Trilogy, and Sonic and Knuckles? Streets of Rage 2? The two Dead Rising games? Geometry Wars 2? Monday Night Combat?

Just ordered a PS Move Navigation controller for $15 bucks. Don't even have a Move controller yet, but will pick one up eventually.

After my order was submitted (I payed via PayPal), they curiously asked me to submit some optional information--the last 4 digits of my SSN--in order to "verify my identity" and "avoid delays." They also said they'll contact me in case any additional information is required of me. Not really sure what this means; hope my order doesn't get canceled because of difficulty on their part to "verify my identity." Wouldn't be the first time I've had trouble resolving my identity through my SSN.

Got my two emails today. Er... I got one and my wife got the other (on one of my email accounts). I picked up Hot Pixel and Dungeon Siege for PSP for 1.99 each!

I ended up getting x2 1,600 points cards, and also picked up a Wii Points card, since I'm getting a 3DS soon.

Edit: Code taken!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']For anyone that still needs a code, feel free to take mine (I got an extra) -- these aren't "exactly" codes, you just click the link in the e-mail and it activates the sale for you (so it's a first-come first-serve basis, let me know if you take the code, so I can remove it afterwards).

I ended up getting x2 1,600 points cards, and also picked up a Wii Points card, since I'm getting a 3DS soon.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou, ordered a 1600 point card for $9.99.

question: wont they find out if the people who r using more than one coupon because they will be sent to the same address and then cancel orders?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Just used my coupons for two 1600 microsoft point cards. What to buy???[/QUOTE]

Fire_Thief is that you? :lol:

I am debating whether to get XBLA 1600 Pts or PS3 Move NAV controller. They both seems like a good deal. Anyone got any suggestions ??

Thanks OP. Debated on a PSN card or a M$ card. Decided to order a M$ card and buy a PSN card @BB today with a $10 RZ I had since I might buy Dead Nation and/or Castle Crashers tonight before the sales expire.

[quote name='foinecrewx']I do not see a PSN card on sale on Tigerdirect.com .... can someone provide the link thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I'm super frustrated that they don't seem to have PSN cards when they have XBox and Wii. If it does exist, please hook us up with a link. Thanks.

Got the original Dawn of the Dead for 99 cents. For some reason, you get free shipping with DVDs (including overnight and 2-day shipping)

Got a 2000 Wii points card for $11.23 ($19.49 - $10 + FL tax + $0.99 shipping). Would have preferred xbox or psn points but it looks like they sold out.

[quote name='hwmusic']Bleh. by the time i get my codes the mic. points will be oos!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

In my case, I had a trip to the ER and was kept over night. Now they are OOS. :bomb:

Has anybody's order shipped yet? Ordered my PSP game on the 11th and it still says it hasn't shipped out...

And to those having problems getting the coupon, is anybody still able to get them? Since it's been on here and SD it's probably been on countless other deal sites as well...they probably just stopped giving them out. I know with my order they made absolutely no money at all since I got a $10 item.

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked again and it finally shipped...

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I honestly dont understand what I am supposed to do after visiting there website....I liked there page...but nothing happened. What gives ?[/QUOTE]

promo ended the other day. When I followed the directions it let me know do to over whelming response the promo ended.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Just used my coupons for two 1600 microsoft point cards. What to buy???[/QUOTE]

same here, no idea other than alan wake "the writer". I wanted a PSN card too so i could get dantes inferno dlc. I've never bought anything from Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 online stores.

Man I am piseed. I tried to buy 1600 points yesterday but I kept running into this verified by visa BS that wouldn't let me use my card. I call the bank and they tell I have to sign up for it. I try to sign up, put in all my info about 12 times and it says I have the "incorrect credentials" I call them back and they say their site is undergoing maintenance and when they are done it will work.

Tried all last night and nothing. I try again today and it still doesn't work. Now my 1600 point card that was in my cart is gone. What a joke. I feel like verifying my foot up someone's ass!

[quote name='Calinks']Man I am piseed. I tried to buy 1600 points yesterday but I kept running into this verified by visa BS that wouldn't let me use my card. I call the bank and they tell I have to sign up for it. I try to sign up, put in all my info about 12 times and it says I have the "incorrect credentials" I call them back and they say their site is undergoing maintenance and when they are done it will work.

Tried all last night and nothing. I try again today and it still doesn't work. Now my 1600 point card that was in my cart is gone. What a joke. I feel like verifying my foot up someone's ass![/QUOTE]

Hahahaha.

I bought a 1600 point card no problems. It was probably yours, the one you had in your cart. But it's mine now. Pwned.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I honestly dont understand what I am supposed to do after visiting there website....I liked there page...but nothing happened. What gives ?[/QUOTE]buy something and checkout???

[quote name='ucantcme69']promo ended the other day. When I followed the directions it let me know do to over whelming response the promo ended.[/QUOTE]
My link says my discount is good til the 17th

If you got a coupon, you can still use it, but they're not giving out any more.

Currently waiting for confirmation. I got an email this morning for both my orders saying if there's any changes that need to be made, I should make them.

OK GUYS ! since xbla 1600 points are out of stock. any other suggestions beside the PS3 Move NAV controller !???? I really neeed to use this coupon before expired. thanks in advance !

I went for Bionic Commando for 360 for 9.99. paid $2.15 after coupon. From what I hear the game sucks, but for 2.15 at least it will make my 360 game collection look bigger lol

I was gonna use my code for some cables but shipping to PR is around $25 so if someone wants my code and is willing to hook me up w/ something cool from the PSN store like an uncharted dynamic theme or something better PM me to send you the link to mine if not I will give it to a friend in conus US.

[quote name='KevinMassacre']I went for Bionic Commando for 360 for 9.99. paid $2.15 after coupon. From what I hear the game sucks, but for 2.15 at least it will make my 360 game collection look bigger lol[/QUOTE]

Nice, picked up a copy for $2.15. Good they're losing money, had a bad experience with them once upon a time on eBay.

What's up with TiggerDirect wanting your SSN?
"To avoid any processing delay, we'll need the LAST 4 DIGITS of your Social Security Number to VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY ONLY."

[quote name='KevinMassacre']I went for Bionic Commando for 360 for 9.99. paid $2.15 after coupon. From what I hear the game sucks, but for 2.15 at least it will make my 360 game collection look bigger lol[/QUOTE]

This was one of my most suprising games. I had a blast with it and I know I'm not alone. I think the terrible reviews stem from stupid transformation they gave some beloved characters and the invisible walls in the game, neither which really took away from the experience for me.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']This was one of my most suprising games. I had a blast with it and I know I'm not alone. I think the terrible reviews stem from stupid transformation they gave some beloved characters and the invisible walls in the game, neither which really took away from the experience for me.[/QUOTE]
I was personally turned off by the god awful loading times. I am not a patient gamer, so having to wait that long after every death or scenery transition was beyond frustrating.

Coupon ends today... and I need a good suggestion as to what to buy.

Would be willing to pay up to an additional $10. PS3 gamer... but their PS3 selection is SAD.

Suggestions?

bread's done
Back