10 for $50 or 25 for $100 Geneon sale @ Rightstuf (Dead!)

Rihan

CAGiversary!
From now through Oct. 1st, Rightstuf has a deal on select Geneon DVDs and CDs of 10 for $50 or 25 for $100. The complete list of eligible titles is availble through the link on the front page of www.rightstuf.com

You MUST buy exactly 10 or 25 DVDs and CDs. Coupon codes are Bounty10 and Bounty25.

And of course, free shipping.

A few other things, 1) You can only have sale items in your cart, if you want other things you must make a seperate order. 2) No duplicate copies of a title can be purchased at the same time.

And for the love of god, stay away from the Cardcaptors DVDs.

[quote name='sarausagi']Well, Onmyoji are live action....maybe he'll watch those

Stick with him long enough and he's bound to like a non Miyazaki anime...[/QUOTE]

He watched the first one. I'm hoping he might find the second one interesting. Actually, I'm hoping I'll like the second one too. It's a blind buy for me.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Why are you trying to punish people?! With the exception of MAYBE Strawberry Eggs (which is still pretty insipid), these are all TERRIBLE SUGGESTIONS!![/QUOTE]

I can't speak for the other two he suggested, but I really enjoyed Strawberry Eggs. It's silly, but funny enough and much like Chobits doesn't overstay its welcome. It's certainly worth $4/disk (what is it anyway, 3 disks tops?).

Ever since I placed my order, I find myself checking my email looking for a shipped/shipping notice...I know I'm probably being a bit over-anxious, but still... :)

Congrats, CAG. You have finally broken me. I just can't let myself buy anything else until Black Friday because I just ordered 50 DVDs. Only $200, but I still need to save up for the holiday season.

I got:

Fushigi Yugi - 8 dvds
X TV series - 8 dvds
Gungrave - 7 dvds
Heat Guy J - 7 dvds
Texhnolyze - 6 dvds
Nazca - 4 dvds
Hellsing - 4 dvds
Niea under 7 - 4 dvds
Lupin: Secret of Mamo movie - 1 dvd
Sakura Wars: the movie - 1 dvd

A few series I have been wanting for a while, you can't beat this deal.

It's seems that you can buy bargain bin and weekly special on the same order now. That doesn't mean you can use the coupon on them, just that you'll get the free shipping.

So does TRSI send out emails once your order has been shipped? I know they're heavily slammed rihgt now, i was just wondering (as ive never ordered from them before)

Mostly wanted Gungrave, but decided to pick up Last Exile and Texhnolyze as well. Filled out the rest of the order with both FLCL soundtracks, both Gungrave soundtracks, and the first Trigun soundtrack.

I don't intend to order any more unless they include Samurai Champloo.

[quote name='Bezerker']So does TRSI send out emails once your order has been shipped? I know they're heavily slammed rihgt now, i was just wondering (as ive never ordered from them before)[/QUOTE]

Yes. Also don't expect it to ship ASAP. An order from them made 5/26/06 recieved a confirmation on 6/1/06 and that e-mail states it will ship in 2 business days.

This is generally my experience (even though the example was a holiday weekend)

I hope I don't get buyer's remorse. I ended up making some blind buys based on recommendations here and dvdtalk. I ended up with complete series of Niea 7, Haibane Renmei, Tsukihime Lunar, Gungrave, Heat Guy. But for only $4 a dvd, I couldn't help myself...

I know...after spending $100 last night, I'm half tempted to order more. Like you said, $4 a dvd...its hard to beat.

Everything I want is "on order from manufacturer". If I place an order will I end up actually getting it cos theres not much I wanted... just Koi Kaze and Snow Fairy Sugar and MAYBE Trigun if I could be guaranteed to get the dvds.

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']Everything I want is "on order from manufacturer". If I place an order will I end up actually getting it cos theres not much I wanted... just Koi Kaze and Snow Fairy Sugar and MAYBE Trigun if I could be guaranteed to get the dvds.[/QUOTE]

That usually just means the don't have it in stock, but they are able to get more. I've ordered a few things from Rightstuf that were "on order." They took a bit longer to get to me, but I always got them.

If you're looking to just get Sugar, try this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...2220/ref=pd_bbs_3/104-8249928-4049561?ie=UTF8 I just received it yesterday. It's the whole TV series in a cute box. Each DVD case looks like the complete single case, too. No thinpaking here. The special isn't included, but it's still a decent deal.

Yeah, the Amazon page for it isn't very descriptive, but I bit the bullet and gave it a shot. Luckily, it is actually the whole TV series. Bingo!

Thanks, I will get it from there if Rightstuf doesnt come through for me on Sugar. I wanted it for my daughter, I think she would like it. I wanted to get Koi Kaze too though. Rented it from Netflix earlier this year (or was it last year?) and absolutely loved it.

[quote name='djinni']I hope I don't get buyer's remorse. I ended up making some blind buys based on recommendations here and dvdtalk. I ended up with complete series of Niea 7, Haibane Renmei, Tsukihime Lunar, Gungrave, Heat Guy. But for only $4 a dvd, I couldn't help myself...[/quote]

You made some good choices, as far as action animes go, Heat Guy J is really high up on my list. I liked it more than Cowboy Bebop.

[quote name='argyle']

Ever since I placed my order, I find myself checking my email looking for a shipped/shipping notice...I know I'm probably being a bit over-anxious, but still... :)[/quote]
I placed an order last friday before this sale went on and my order still has not shipped and that is prior to the slammage from the sale. So I kinda doubt they wilol get the sale stuff out this week.

Thanks OP! Helped me finish off some box sets I picked up:

Haibane Renmei DVD 2 (Hyb): Wings of Sorrow
Haibane Renmei DVD 3 (Hyb): Bird of Freedom
Haibane Renmei DVD 4 (Hyb): Day of Flight
Hellsing DVD 2 (Hyb): Blood Brothers
Hellsing DVD 3 (Hyb): Search and Destroy
Texhnolyze DVD 2 (Hyb): Spectacle
Texhnolyze DVD 3 (Hyb): Retalliation
Texhnolyze DVD 4 (Hyb): Suspicions
Texhnolyze DVD 5 (Hyb): Lies & Despair
Texhnolyze DVD 6 (Hyb): Death & Serenity

Meh, so I ordered another 25. Couldn't really stand it. And I'm supose to save up for another motorcycle right now.

I was pissed that they were out of El Hazard though. I remember enjoying that when I was it on TV. Vandread 2nd Vol 4 is also out, damn.

----
Koi Kaze 1-3
Texhnolyze 1-6
Fushigi Yugi 1-8 (this one is my sister's actually)
Heat Guy J 1-7
Vandread 2nd 2,3
Stellvia 2-6
Sol Bianca 1-3
Submarine 707R
----

All 35 for 150 ain't all that bad, considering that I was going to get Koi Kaze, Stellvia and Vandread at the DDD sake anyway. All that would have been around 100 anyway, even after the 20% off.

Oh well, I'm happy with this, unless they add Stellvia 7 and 8, I won't be getting anyhting anymore.

Man, I hope have enough cash by October 1st to use this deal. I can finish of my Master Keaton set, Lupin, and finally pick up Ikki-Tousen and Mao-Chan.

If looking for stellvia volume 1 with tin and the el hazard alt world boxset you might want to check out the sale over at
http://www.animecornerstore.com/dvdvibabafas.html
Volume 1 with the tin is 4.99 and the boxset of alt world is 19.99. They will hit you up for 6.00 priority mail shipping unless you order over 100.00 but there is a few good bargains to be had.

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']Meh, so I ordered another 25. Couldn't really stand it. And I'm supose to save up for another motorcycle right now.

I was pissed that they were out of El Hazard though. I remember enjoying that when I was it on TV. Vandread 2nd Vol 4 is also out, damn.

----
Koi Kaze 1-3
Texhnolyze 1-6
Fushigi Yugi 1-8 (this one is my sister's actually)
Heat Guy J 1-7
Vandread 2nd 2,3
Stellvia 2-6
Sol Bianca 1-3
Submarine 707R
----

All 35 for 150 ain't all that bad, considering that I was going to get Koi Kaze, Stellvia and Vandread at the DDD sake anyway. All that would have been around 100 anyway, even after the 20% off.

Oh well, I'm happy with this, unless they add Stellvia 7 and 8, I won't be getting anyhting anymore.[/quote]

[quote name='Gara']If looking for stellvia volume 1 with tin and the el hazard alt world boxset you might want to check out the sale over at
http://www.animecornerstore.com/dvdvibabafas.html
Volume 1 with the tin is 4.99 and the boxset of alt world is 19.99. They will hit you up for 6.00 priority mail shipping unless you order over 100.00 but there is a few good bargains to be had.[/quote]
Oh nice. You read my mind about the Stellvia box.

There's nothing that really intersts me besides Stellvia and El Hazard though, so guess I'll pay up for the shipping.

Thanks for the heads up. Never heard of the site, though willing to try.

(oh damn, the typos. I blame bad left over chicken)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I placed an order last friday before this sale went on and my order still has not shipped and that is prior to the slammage from the sale. So I kinda doubt they wilol get the sale stuff out this week.[/quote]
well correction my order shipped today finally from friday, now I'm waiting for my other two orders to even show up on my account. -.- It's gonna be awhile it seems. I knew I should've bought them when I saw it at noon while checking my order. But I was at work and not supposed to be doing that.

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']Meh, so I ordered another 25. Couldn't really stand it. And I'm supose to save up for another motorcycle right now.
[/quote]
Heh, so did I. :oops: I had been eyeing a couple of other series, and read some reviews on others, so said screw it, at 4 bucks a pop, why not?

Ended up getting:
Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi 1-3
Hellsing 1-4
Koi Kaze 1-3
Requiem for the Darkness 1-4
Sakura Wars
Texhnolyze 1-6
Tsukihime Lunar 1-3
Appleseed

So after 3 orders, I got 60 DVDs coming my way, worked out to be ~$4.20 per disc. No more, I say! :razz:

Now if only they would run this sale with Bandai. I'd like to complete my Witch Hunter Robin and Crest/Banner of the Stars series that I got from Big Lots. Then I would be truly happy (aside from the hole in my wallet).

Question to those who have seen Aoshi + Enishi - Does Enishi stand alone somewhat, or should the original be watched first? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']rightstuf tends to keep it's promises when you order from them. I remember 2 years back when they had the original Eva boxset for 40 bones. They got a huge amount of orders and I place my order on the last day. I thought that it would never ship and forgot about it. 3 months later, I got a surprise in the mail when all of a sudden, the Eva boxset arrived. So don't get pale, there's still a good chance it'll ship.[/QUOTE]

That's nothing- my BF once ordred an item from Rightstuf that later went to an indefinite delay... he forgot about it after awhile. 2 YEARS later, it finally releases and a box shows up at the door! (He won't tell me what it was... just that he 'ordered it before he met me', so he 'doesn't need it anymore.' ... I think I'd rather not know. ;) )

Anyway- I've found that 'on order from manufacturer' thends to mean something RS simply doesn't have on site. I suspect most, if not all, of these orders will get filled no problem.

Finally decided here are my choices

Armitage III OVA DVD Perfect Collection (Hyb) 1 $0.00
geneonsale25 Geneon Special Promo: 25 for $100 offer (*) 1 $100.00
pd12046 Haibane Renmei DVD 1 (Hyb): New Feather 1 $0.00
pd12047 Haibane Renmei DVD 2 (Hyb): Wings of Sorrow 1 $0.00
pd12048 Haibane Renmei DVD 3 (Hyb): Bird of Freedom 1 $0.00
pd12049 Haibane Renmei DVD 4 (Hyb): Day of Flight 1 $0.00
pd12052 Heat Guy J DVD 1 (Hyb): Super Android 1 $0.00
pd12053 Heat Guy J DVD 2 (Hyb): Vampire's Ambition 1 $0.00
pd12054 Heat Guy J DVD 3 (Hyb): Sins of the City 1 $0.00
pd12055 Heat Guy J DVD 4 (Hyb): Hidden Fangs 1 $0.00
pd12056 Heat Guy J DVD 5 (Hyb): Haunted Past 1 $0.00
pd12057 Heat Guy J DVD 6 (Hyb): Urban Corruption 1 $0.00
pd12058 Heat Guy J DVD 7 (Hyb): Revolution 1 $0.00
pida2361v Sol Bianca: The Legacy DVD 1 (Hyb): Lost Treasures 1 $0.00
pida2362v Sol Bianca: The Legacy DVD 2 (Hyb): Separation 1 $0.00
pida2363v Sol Bianca: The Legacy DVD 3 (Hyb): Going Home 1 $0.00
pida1390v Tenchi Muyo: Movie 1 DVD (Hyb): Tenchi in Love 1 $0.00
pida7075v Tenchi Muyo: Movie 2 DVD (Hyb): Daughter of Darkness 1 $0.00
pd12247 Tenchi Muyo: OVA DVD 3 (Hyb) - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12248 Tenchi Muyo: OVA DVD 4 (Hyb) - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12158 Texhnolyze DVD 1 (Hyb): Inhumane & Beautiful 1 $0.00
pd12159 Texhnolyze DVD 2 (Hyb): Spectacle 1 $0.00
pd12160 Texhnolyze DVD 3 (Hyb): Retalliation 1 $0.00
pd12161 Texhnolyze DVD 4 (Hyb): Suspicions 1 $0.00
pd12162 Texhnolyze DVD 5 (Hyb): Lies & Despair 1 $0.00
pd12163 Texhnolyze DVD 6 (Hyb): Death & Serenity 1 $0.00

Wife is gonna kill me when the huge box arrives, but what the hell, its my only passtime besides gaming, so no big deal, haa, and besides, I ordered her the complete XENA SERIES 1-6, and are coming their way, so its a matter of time.....hehee.she does'nt know it, cause only firelfy arrived, so its the other part of her gift on her way, and shes clueless.....surprise.!!!!

I don't see anything I would want and don't already own. That's a very good thing, I wasn't planning on spending any money on anime for the rest of the year. :lol:

[quote name='Bezerker']... jewdar...[/QUOTE] :rofl:

[quote name='starman9000']Thinking of picking up a few things, I have 0 anime and don't know much about it.

I don't really like the uber-violent stuff or the sexual stuff. Any suggestions? (I know, probably choose a different genre)[/QUOTE]From your qualifications and looking at the list you compiled, you might find Akira to be a less than perfect choice. It's a classic for a few reasons, but if you're not into graphic violence, Trigun and Last Exile would probably be more enjoyable choices (Trigun has a good pace, fun, interesting characters; Last Exile has a beautiful style).

Someone recommened to you Chobits, but you may find the sexual themes gratuitous. I'd also stay away from X, another title recommended you.

Skipping around the titles available for the sale, I'll try and throw a few suggestions out for you, and anyone else new to anime who doesn't want to wind up finding themselves the owner of 10-25 DVDs with overly gratuitious themes.

For someone first trying out anime I'd try a few Lupin III discs. For starters I'd suggest vol 1 and 5. And then whereever you want to go from there. What's great about Lupin is that the localization (translation and then re-dubbing with American Voice Actors) is very good. (A fair number of Geneon aquisitions have mediocre or annoying voice actors so you may find you enjoy a series better by listening to the Japanese actors and reading the English subtitles.)

Gad Guard has a mix of good characters, the style is nice and it has giant-robots, an anime staple you'll want to experience at some point.

Similar to Gad Guard, GateKeepers is another ensemble youth cast. Here, set in Japan during the 50s. However there are invaders (read: aliens in disquise) wanting to take over. Nothing terrific and RightStuf only has discs 1-3 out of 8 I believe. But it's an okay show. Violence yes, but like Gad Guard, a mild violence.

Sherlock Hound is excellent and credits Miyazaki Hayao as it's chief director. (If you're brand spankin' new to anime, he's in a sort of league all his own. As Kurosawa Akira is to Japanese film (Ran, Seven Samurai, Yojimbo) Miyazaki is to anime. Rent My Neighbor Totoro or Spirited Away on DVD sometime to get an idea of his feature films. They're gorgeous and he has a way of drawing you into his world through his story-telling.)

Stellvia is a space pilot training series, which I've only seen part-way into. What I have seen was quite enjoyable.

Paranoia Agent is one of my favorite anime series. The series is about wanting to escape reality & responsibility and wanting to ignore evil. The violence is off-camera. And there are mature issues regarding a prostitute and a girl with a father horrible in um... horrible ways. It's bizarre and fascinating. For me, it's the sort of show you'd want everyone to see and 'get' what you 'got' out of it. Which is why I mention it. But owing to the content, it's probably not quite your show.

[quote name='guinaevere']words[/QUOTE]
You reccommended Stellvia, Gad Guard, Trigun, and GateKeepers over X TV? You're off your rocker.

... At least you like Paranoia Agent.

Last Exile volume 2 (900+) and the Fushigi Yugi Eikoden is back in stock. Some other titles were probably restocked as well but those are the two that stood out for me. Boom boom boom

well I have last exile 1-3, was looking to complete the set, but parinoia agent #2 is gone! :(

I was hoping to pick up the 4 of those the remaining 4 to last exile and two others.

Does anyone have any suggestions for 6 or 21 more dvds?

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']You reccommended Stellvia, Gad Guard, Trigun, and GateKeepers over X TV? You're off your rocker.

... At least you like Paranoia Agent.[/QUOTE]

I believe his recommendations were specifically to someone who said they didn't want anything that was too violent. The recommendations made perfect sense to me.

pd12577 Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo DVD 1 (Hyb) 1 $0.00
piocd52372 Gungrave CD Soundtrack 1: Uno-Righthead 1 $0.00
piocd52512 Gungrave CD Soundtrack 2: Lefthead 1 $0.00
pd12046 Haibane Renmei DVD 1 (Hyb): New Feather 1 $0.00
pd12047 Haibane Renmei DVD 2 (Hyb): Wings of Sorrow 1 $0.00
pd12048 Haibane Renmei DVD 3 (Hyb): Bird of Freedom 1 $0.00
pd12049 Haibane Renmei DVD 4 (Hyb): Day of Flight 1 $0.00
pd11813 Hellsing DVD 1 (Hyb): Impure Souls 1 $0.00
pd11814 Hellsing DVD 2 (Hyb): Blood Brothers 1 $0.00
pd11815 Hellsing DVD 3 (Hyb): Search and Destroy 1 $0.00
pd11816 Hellsing DVD 4 (Hyb): Eternal Damnation 1 $0.00
pd12144 Lain, Serial Experiments DVD 1 (Hyb): Navi - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12206 Lain, Serial Experiments DVD 2 (Hyb): Knights - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12240 Lain, Serial Experiments DVD 3 (Hyb): Deus - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12241 Lain, Serial Experiments DVD 4 (Hyb): Reset - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12124 Last Exile DVD 1 (Hyb): First Move 1 $0.00
pd12125 Last Exile DVD 2 (Hyb): Positional Play 1 $0.00
pd12126 Last Exile DVD 3 (Hyb): Discovered Attack 1 $0.00
pd12127 Last Exile DVD 4 (Hyb): Breakthrough 1 $0.00
pd12128 Last Exile DVD 5 (Hyb): Grand Stream 1 $0.00
pd12129 Last Exile DVD 6 (Hyb): Queen Delphine 1 $0.00
pd12130 Last Exile DVD 7 (Hyb): Sealed Move 1 $0.00
piocd52872 Maaya Sakamoto Singles Collection CD: Hotchpotch 1 $0.00
piocd53502 Maaya Sakamoto Singles Collection CD: Nikopachi 1 $0.00
piocd53562 Pillows, The: My Foot CD 1 $0.00

I'm hoping Paranoia Agent #2 comes back, as well as Chobits #5, then I'll have to order those 2 shows. I'm really inclined to order Heat Guy J as well, I saw some episodes when it used to air on MTV2 and it was pretty good.

[quote name='Theenternal']well I have last exile 1-3, was looking to complete the set, but parinoia agent #2 is gone! :(
[/QUOTE]

Paranoia Agent #2 was never on the list. Just like several of the Triguns (#3 is for sale on the site, but was never on the list) and Dokawhatever #2 (while #1 and #3 are in the sale). Some of the shows are just weird like that.

(here's hoping Tokyo Underground #4 comes back)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Paranoia Agent #2 was never on the list. Just like several of the Triguns (#3 is for sale on the site, but was never on the list) and Dokawhatever #2 (while #1 and #3 are in the sale). Some of the shows are just weird like that.

(here's hoping Tokyo Underground #4 comes back)[/quote]

While true that some series volumes were not listed, Paranonia Aggent 2 was originally on the list, they took it off thelist the night before. I was considering getting the whole series and added all 4 into my cart, then I changed my mind.

Titles that they are sure they're not going to restock are probably all purged from the list, while others will just show that out of stock and check back later.

[quote name='Mad-B-Man']While true that some series volumes were not listed, Paranonia Aggent 2 was originally on the list, they took it off thelist the night before. I was considering getting the whole series and added all 4 into my cart, then I changed my mind.

Titles that they are sure they're not going to restock are probably all purged from the list, while others will just show that out of stock and check back later.[/QUOTE]

yea, I had it in my cart, but the site was sooooo slow i decided to wait a few hours and then it was gone :(

Apologies if that's the case. It wasn't on the list when I first checked it after getting the e-mail the first day. This is part of the reason I didn't even try to get Paraonia Agent.

For example, I can still (through an item #) pull up Tokyo Underground #4 on RSI, but I can't pull up Paranoia Agent #2 at all through it. Maybe they added it after the initial posting as some getting added/removed fairly regularly...

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Apologies if that's the case. It wasn't on the list when I first checked it after getting the e-mail the first day. This is part of the reason I didn't even try to get Paraonia Agent.

For example, I can still (through an item #) pull up Tokyo Underground #4 on RSI, but I can't pull up Paranoia Agent #2 at all through it. Maybe they added it after the initial posting as some getting added/removed fairly regularly...[/QUOTE]
Perhaps that's the case. I know it was available to order as of 3pm Central on the first day of the sale, and was still available that night around 1am, when my friend placed his order. It disappeared the next day, so he got his order in just in time.

Bah, I'm contemplating one more order for Rumiko Takahashi Anthology and a few more CDs...

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Perhaps that's the case. I know it was available to order as of 3pm Central on the first day of the sale, and was still available that night around 1am, when my friend placed his order. It disappeared the next day, so he got his order in just in time.

Bah, I'm contemplating one more order for Rumiko Takahashi Anthology and a few more CDs...[/QUOTE]

The sad thing is after dropping as much as I have (3 orders + some other cheapo clearence anime), I'm still debating one more go.

Yes, I desire to be broke apparently. :whistle2:(

I don't know if anyone has noticed this week's weekly specials, but there's a R.O.D. TV bundle for $80 (all 7 volumes + 2 cds). After the $200 I spent this week, I have no idea how I'm going to get this too. Maybe I can just convince my boss to send my paycheck directly to TSRI...

What a great way to build up my anime collection.

Gungrave 1-7
Three Trigun Volumes.

Still thinking about going for the 25 dvds instead but I'm not sure what else to get.

[quote name='sheepboy_1923']I don't know if anyone has noticed this week's weekly specials, but there's a R.O.D. TV bundle for $80 (all 7 volumes + 2 cds). After the $200 I spent this week, I have no idea how I'm going to get this too. Maybe I can just convince my boss to send my paycheck directly to TSRI...[/quote]

Ugh, I can't shell out anything more now either, if I still want that new bike. Not that I even have shelf space for 40 more DVDs. Hopfully they'll have it listed again some other time. They usually do that, well, sometimes.

thanks for the good news guys, well there goes my weekend money...

geneonsale10 Geneon Special Promo: 10 for $50 offer (*) 1 $50.00
pd12175 Ikki-Tousen DVD 2 (Hyb): Historic Battles 1 $0.00
pd12176 Ikki-Tousen DVD 3 (Hyb): Water Wars 1 $0.00
pd12177 Ikki-Tousen DVD 4 (Hyb): Fighting Fate 1 $0.00
pd12206 Lain, Serial Experiments DVD 2 (Hyb): Knights - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12240 Lain, Serial Experiments DVD 3 (Hyb): Deus - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12241 Lain, Serial Experiments DVD 4 (Hyb): Reset - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12379 Paranoia Agent DVD 3 (Hyb): Serial Psychosis 1 $0.00
pd12380 Paranoia Agent DVD 4 (Hyb): Sayonara Maromi 1 $0.00
Item Subtotal: $50.00

Shipping: Economy - Free

Tax: No Additional (Outside Iowa)

Payment By: Visa
Total Amount: $50.00
For this order, the following coupons were used:
Geneon Special Offer - 10 Items for $50!

Total savings on items on your order: $242.80

oh yea, so i went ahead, called and cancelled, then got this

Item Code Item Description Item
Quantity Cost Per Unit
pd12328 Burn-Up Scramble DVD 1 (Hyb): Angels Attack Assailants 1 $0.00
pd12329 Burn-Up Scramble DVD 2 (Hyb): Babes Battle Bandits 1 $0.00
pd12330 Burn-Up Scramble DVD 3 (Hyb): Chicks Combat Crooks! 1 $0.00
pd12175 Ikki-Tousen DVD 2 (Hyb): Historic Battles 1 $0.00
pd12176 Ikki-Tousen DVD 3 (Hyb): Water Wars 1 $0.00
pd12177 Ikki-Tousen DVD 4 (Hyb): Fighting Fate 1 $0.00
pd12554 Jubei Chan 2 DVD 1 (Hyb): Resurrection 1 $0.00
pd12555 Jubei Chan 2 DVD 2 (Hyb): Vendetta 1 $0.00
pd11945 Lupin the 3rd TV DVD 1 (Hyb): The World's Most Wanted 1 $0.00
pd11946 Lupin the 3rd TV DVD 2 (Hyb): Love Heist 1 $0.00
piocd52872 Maaya Sakamoto Singles Collection CD: Hotchpotch 1 $0.00
piocd53502 Maaya Sakamoto Singles Collection CD: Nikopachi 1 $0.00
pd12377 Paranoia Agent DVD 1 (Hyb): Enter Lil' Slugger 1 $0.00
pd12379 Paranoia Agent DVD 3 (Hyb): Serial Psychosis 1 $0.00
pd12380 Paranoia Agent DVD 4 (Hyb): Sayonara Maromi 1 $0.00
pd12158 Texhnolyze DVD 1 (Hyb): Inhumane & Beautiful 1 $0.00
pd12159 Texhnolyze DVD 2 (Hyb): Spectacle 1 $0.00
pd12261 Trigun DVD 5 (Hyb): Angel Arms - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pd12262 Trigun DVD 6 (Hyb): Project Seeds - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
pimt0007v Trigun DVD 7 (Hyb) 1 $0.00
Item Subtotal: $100.00

Shipping: Economy - Free

Tax: No Additional (Outside Iowa)

Grand Total: $100.00
For this order, the following coupons were used:
Geneon Special Offer - 25 Items for $100!

Total savings on items on your order: $583.00

honestly, ive seen and loved Lain, Paranoia Agent, and Ikki-Tousen, those are guarunteed winners. i only liked the serious Tri-Gun eps with the Gun-Ho Guns, so i got a good set with those. and having a little Lupin The 3rd doesnt hurt.

now Hellsing always intrigued me but i never got into it, but the art and animation look too good to pass up.

Texhnolyze sounded like it had everything i wanted, i was gonna gonna only get the first vol 1, but i thought itd be more of a pain to find more volumes if i liked it. Burn Up Scramble looks to have everything GunDress didnt(only thought it was decent, but that was a long time ago, could use reviewing). but i doubt its better than Uncut Mezzo Forte....i guess we'll see.

and i got just got Jubei Chan because the box art looked great and the story sounded even better

i

can anyone help me? The coupon code only works if you order it online. I can only do money order as a form of payment and I really want to get in on this deal. I can pay the person ahead of time.

Celes - you could try to do a fax or mail order. Its one of the options but I did not see a place to put in a coupon code. Other thing is that there maybe a chance you will need to pick a replacement. I would call them up and ask. CS is really nice when I call about a cart problem.

Celes, go get yourself a prepaid VISA/MC card. Just put enough $$$ on the card to cover the total cost of the order. The prepaid card might cost you a little money to activate though.

I'm sure you all will be thrilled to know that all 4 (yes, I was apparently drunk, even though I don't drink) of my orders have the following status:

"All backordered "

2 of the orders were put in before they were "swamped" the first day as an FYI.

As an addition, this is particularly interesting since my last order had tons of clearence bin items as well as the sale. ;-)

bread's done
Back