$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TartacustheGr8']So if I pre-ordered and bought the game on release (and received the $20 gift card already) I can still get 20 more dollars off this?[/QUOTE]That's what I did today (I also already received the $20 GC...and used it on SH: Downpour when it was a $20 DotD). ;)

After trading in a few games, I asked the employee if she could scan the copy of MP3 I had picked up on my way to the gaming section and tell me what the total would be. I expected the $20 to be taken off when the final total appeared, and lo-and-behold, it was.

I paid for that copy using some of my GC credit, walked right over to the customer service desk with the two receipts in my hand (the one I had just gotten and the one from when I picked up my release-week copy last month), described how I had just bought the same game again and $20 had been deducted automatically unlike when I picked it up and if they could PM that. The CS employee double-checked that I was still within the 30-day period and had no problems whatsoever doing the PM and placing the $21.20 difference on a separate gift card for me (I had paid for the release-week copy of MP3 all in GC credit).

I plan on returning the second copy of MP3 this weekend and I have my first copy locked in for an Amazon trade-in at $36 (I was able to borrow a copy of MP3 from my local library, so I don't feel I need to own it...unless it was to drop to $20 eventually ;)).

All in all, this was a pretty sweet day.

I brought my original receipt and a copy of the reward zone coupon to my BB today and asked them to price match MP3. They did without issue. It took seconds. Easier then I thought. And they did do it as a price match, not a return, so my gift card and all that good stuff should still be intact. This turned out to be a better deal then it was, which was already a great deal w/ the gift card and DLC. I paid for MP3 with gift cards, so that's what I got back: $21.20 in BB gift cards.

Got the PM. A little hassle but much less than I usually get, so I guess that's good? lol.

Glad it was a PM instead of a return/rebuy, because I do want that map pack

So I just got back from BB and for some reason they couldn't figure out how to do the PM and ended up doing a return/rebuy. Looking back through others posts, does this mean the GC they emailed me is in jeopardy? What about the map pack?

Heads up fellow GCUers that signed up mid April, I got my welcome packet, with following 4 coupons, expiring 11/3/12

B2G1 new games 39.99 or less

B2G1 pre owned games

50% off any strategy guide

And the one that baffled me(exact wording):
Save 10% on a digital gaming purchase up to $14.99

All say in store use only on back. Anyone explain what a digital gaming purchase is? Can you buy direct downloads in store or something?

[quote name='6er']Heads up fellow GCUers that signed up mid April, I got my welcome packet, with following 4 coupons, expiring 11/3/12

B2G1 new games 39.99 or less

B2G1 pre owned games

50% off any strategy guide

And the one that baffled me(exact wording):
Save 10% on a digital gaming purchase up to $14.99

All say in store use only on back. Anyone explain what a digital gaming purchase is? Can you buy direct downloads in store or something?[/QUOTE]

Yeah those are the same coupons that have been in the welcome packet.

Yes u can buy digital stuff like add-ons or full games (like Fat Princess from PSN) and it takes 10% off. U can purchase them at the computer station that lets u preorder stuff.

I got 50% off the Complete Edition of Dirt 3 earlier since it was the only one they had. It was a slight pain in the ass because it took them forever before they got a manager to override it.

Quick question to anyone that might know. Will my game save from the regular edition work fine with the complete one? I figured the disc was the same and everything else was on a voucher, but I wanted to be sure.

[quote name='Vigilante']
(I was able to borrow a copy of MP3 from my local library, so I don't feel I need to own it...unless it was to drop to $20 eventually).[/QUOTE]

I'd go to my library more often if you could rent recently released games. :cry:

[quote name='PimpLimp']So I just got back from BB and for some reason they couldn't figure out how to do the PM and ended up doing a return/rebuy. Looking back through others posts, does this mean the GC they emailed me is in jeopardy? What about the map pack?[/QUOTE]Make a post here ASAP, Mike maybe able to "protect" both the GC & map pack w/o a delay if caught in time. To bad it's already the weekend since that's 2 days lost already.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/bd-p/gamersclub

[quote name='Enuf']Make a post here ASAP, Mike maybe able to "protect" both the GC & map pack w/o a delay if caught in time. To bad it's already the weekend since that's 2 days lost already.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/bd-p/gamersclub[/QUOTE]I appreciate it but I ended up just going back to Best Buy immediately afterwards and used the GC with no problem. And I guess if I don't end up getting the map pack when it's released I'll bring it up then.

[quote name='PimpLimp']I appreciate it but I ended up just going back to Best Buy immediately afterwards and used the GC with no problem. And I guess if I don't end up getting the map pack when it's released I'll bring it up then.[/QUOTE]cool, worse case scenario I'll see you in the $20-$30 Max Payne 3: "Bring the Payne" complete Edition CAG thread & we'll LOL at this thread.

edit:I don't know what the complete edition will be called but I'm damn sure they'll be one.

For anyone who hasn't received their gift card for max Payne 3 there's a way to submit that you haven't on best buy community forums

Can't seem to post link I'm on my phone

[quote name='Enuf']Make a post here ASAP, Mike maybe able to "protect" both the GC & map pack w/o a delay if caught in time. To bad it's already the weekend since that's 2 days lost already.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/bd-p/gamersclub[/QUOTE]
Saw this post and ran to go grab my receipt from today. They seemed to have troubles so was sorta worried. Completely forgot to check before I left. Though I did mention I needed it to be a price match so I didn't lose the DLC (I'm more worried about the GC but I didn't want them to think I was double dipping which I sorta am but still)

Luckily it says Price Match right at the top *phew* :cool:

So I caved today and traded in my unfinished SH downpour for credit towards MP3...

So if they have a sale on this game within a month for $40 or so, I can just show my receipt and get free money back correct?

M I Doin it rite?! ;)

[quote name='jcp42877']So I caved today and traded in my unfinished SH downpour for credit towards MP3...

So if they have a sale on this game within a month for $40 or so, I can just show my receipt and get free money back correct?

M I Doin it rite?! ;)[/QUOTE]did you pay $60 for MP3 & used credit + other form of payment or $40 using the RZ coupon & then paid for the rest of it using credit?

If you paid $60 then yes when there's a sale for $40 you can get $20 cash/credit back but if you used the RZ coupon then it has to go on sale for less than $40 to receive anything back.

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anyone know if the 50% off Dirt 3 offer would apply to the Dirt 3 Complete Edition as well?

Was able to use the rz coupon for $20 off max payne to do a return/rebuy with thecoupon. The clerk assured me it would not negate the $20 gift card I had received for preordering (I've already spent but don't want them taking my rz points away) so if it all stays as stand I got max payne 3 for $20 at launch (with credit)

My BB ran out of PS3 MP3s...so I'm waiting until next week in case they get more in stock, if not I'll cave and get it for 360.

Side question (sorry, but still somewhat related!) -- to qualify for the Premier Silver Status at Best Buy, if I use Gift Cards as a form of payment, does that count towards the $2,500? I have bought a bunch of stuff but have used Gift Cards as payment.

I know you don't Reward Zone points if you use gift cards, but wasn't sure how it works in regards to going towards the Premier Silver

Best Buy support has struck again. Got a message this morning stating that I already received my $20 gift card for MP3 and closed the case. Tried calling again to explain that the 20 was for preorder and was told it's past my 30 day return and they can't do anything for me. Got to love customer service.

[quote name='PimpLimp']I don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anyone know if the 50% off Dirt 3 offer would apply to the Dirt 3 Complete Edition as well?[/QUOTE]YMMV, the coupon itself won't work since the SKU's are different so a manager's override is needed.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Was able to use the rz coupon for $20 off max payne to do a return/rebuy with thecoupon. The clerk assured me it would not negate the $20 gift card I had received for preordering (I've already spent but don't want them taking my rz points away) so if it all stays as stand I got max payne 3 for $20 at launch (with credit)[/QUOTE]Be careful with this you don't want to get your RZ account flagged/cancelled or abuse. It won't happen from 1 time but just be aware.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Side question (sorry, but still somewhat related!) -- to qualify for the Premier Silver Status at Best Buy, if I use Gift Cards as a form of payment, does that count towards the $2,500? I have bought a bunch of stuff but have used Gift Cards as payment.

I know you don't Reward Zone points if you use gift cards, but wasn't sure how it works in regards to going towards the Premier Silver[/QUOTE]nope

[quote name='Enuf']YMMV, the coupon itself won't work since the SKU's are different so a manager's override is needed.

Be careful with this you don't want to get your RZ account flagged/cancelled or abuse. It won't happen from 1 time but just be aware.

nope[/QUOTE]
Hey enuf, I got shot down trying to do the price match to target but I think I have another angle to get max payne 3.

Can I use the mp3 coupon and buy another game to bring the total to $50 and qualify for the new offer? It is "Spend $50 in movies, music, or video games @ Best Buy get $10 (6/17-8/31)."

[quote name='Enuf']
Be careful with this you don't want to get your RZ account flagged/cancelled or abuse. It won't happen from 1 time but just be aware.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the customer service clerk was having a difficult time with trying to do a PM to the coupon so she just did a return/rebuy instead. It wasnt until she was almost through with the transaction that it clicked in my head that it could mess with the $20gc/DLC, and so I asked her if it would and she said it wouldnt (but I seriously doubt she actually knows). Wish I had done it the way yo guys had described, but I'm not really concerned about the DLC, just them trying to recoup the gc.

[quote name='Abeja']Yeah those are the same coupons that have been in the welcome packet.

Yes u can buy digital stuff like add-ons or full games (like Fat Princess from PSN) and it takes 10% off. U can purchase them at the computer station that lets u preorder stuff.[/QUOTE]

Would this coupon work on $20+ PSN/XBLA point cards?

My mind is turning... Got a question:

If I show my $39.99 MP3 receipt to Target, would they PM the ame for that? I then could take back the sealed MP3 to BB for my money back.

I really just want the freebie GTAIV

[quote name='Enuf']
nope[/QUOTE]
Hey enuf,

Is there a way to get the Max Payne Collector's Edition with the $20 off coupon without a manager's override? My status is gamer unlocked.

I'm trying to figure out a way to combine the 10$ store pickup savings code with this offer but i don't think it's possible since you have use this in store. Anyone tried?

[quote name='bringerofdeath']I'm trying to figure out a way to combine the 10$ store pickup savings code with this offer but i don't think it's possible since you have use this in store. Anyone tried?[/QUOTE]in-store p/u would require a return/rebuy thus negating the $10 as well. It's 2 good deals seperately & that's pretty much it.

So its been about a full week now and nothing has happened with them trying to recoup my original $20e gift card for MP3 after I did a return/rebuy on my launch copy of MP3

[quote name='MrshllJcb']So its been about a full week now and nothing has happened with them trying to recoup my original $20e gift card for MP3 after I did a return/rebuy on my launch copy of MP3[/QUOTE]

It's been 30 days since I picked up my copy and had my "return/rebuy instead of price matching the final price if I used the $20 coupon" encounter. I was gonna leave it at that and be grateful I got it for essentially $40 one week after release but I think I'll PM them on Monday with the required info and see what they say. Hopefully we'll still get the GC and the pre-order map pack.

Looks like the new offers will be:

"Save $15 on Special Edition Chrome Wireless Controller" and
"$60 Gift Card with PS Vita Console"

They're up on the Weekly Deals section of BestBuy.com and have links to MyRZ.com, but the Reward Zone site hasn't been updated yet. Badged as "In store Only." Almost tempted by a WiFi Vita . . .

Yeah I just saw this offer. Pretty nice for the Vita esp if you are Silver and get the X3 points.

Anyone else says for Xbox 360 right below the $60 Gift card?

[quote name='Abeja']Yeah I just saw this offer. Pretty nice for the Vita esp if you are Silver and get the X3 points.

Anyone else says for Xbox 360 right below the $60 Gift card?[/QUOTE]

I saw that as well. I was wondering what that was about. Probably just a typo.

Damn, thinking about that Vita. You've got 30 days to return it, so maybe they'll offer a $100 GC in a month. :D. One thing is for sure, these numerous bonuses are making it harder and harder to stay away.

[quote name='JohnnyS5']Damn, thinking about that Vita. You've got 30 days to return it, so maybe they'll offer a $100 GC in a month. :D. One thing is for sure, these numerous bonuses are making it harder and harder to stay away.[/QUOTE]

So true, but I still think I'll try to wait out for the AC Liberation White Bundle...I'm still hoping for a price drop...or a black friday deal.

[quote name='iduncurr']So true, but I still think I'll try to wait out for the AC Liberation White Bundle...I'm still hoping for a price drop...or a black friday deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure BF will have some amazing deals, be it a price drop beforehand by Sony or a huge GC offer. It'll be a long 5 months though.

[quote name='iduncurr']No kidding, Disgaea 3 on my game rack is just taunting me.[/QUOTE]

I want to play that + Gravity Rush + Ragnarok Odyssey in August ;_;

[quote name='iduncurr']Damn, that Vita offer is really nice though...[/QUOTE]

I know.

I meant to join last week. If I join Gamer's Club tomorrow, would the subscription start automatically? I know a guy at my local BB said it would take time.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']I know.

I meant to join last week. If I join Gamer's Club tomorrow, would the subscription start automatically? I know a guy at my local BB said it would take time.[/QUOTE]
It starts automatically, you get the current months subscription and the next month's subscription takes roughly 2-6 weeks.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']I know.

I meant to join last week. If I join Gamer's Club tomorrow, would the subscription start automatically? I know a guy at my local BB said it would take time.[/QUOTE]

You should see it on the reward zone site saying you are unlocked within an hour of signing up. Be sure to get the free magazine if you sign up in store.

If you do instore pickup for a Vita and get the 10 code, you couldnt get the coupon to work unless you did a return/rebuy but it would void the instore pickup code right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back