$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eXiON']It starts automatically, you get the current months subscription and the next month's subscription takes roughly 2-6 weeks.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='spatenfloot']You should see it on the reward zone site saying you are unlocked within an hour of signing up. Be sure to get the free magazine if you sign up in store.[/QUOTE]

Okay cool, thanks for the quick replies.

I'm on the fence with Gravity Rush but I'm down for Ragnarok Odyssey

Edit: I was actually watching demos/reviews of Gravity Rush

[quote name='Abeja']If you do instore pickup for a Vita and get the 10 code, you couldnt get the coupon to work unless you did a return/rebuy but it would void the instore pickup code right?[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm missing something the Vita isn't an eligible item for the spend $50 get $10 in-store pick-up promotion.

That promotion is on games, music and movies. Accessories and systems don't count.

Holy Crap. Spend $250 on Vita.
- Get $60 GC
- Use $5 Free Reward Coupons
- Get $10 GC for spending over $50
- Spend $15 for gamers award
- Have $120 in GC from trade in

So, get vita for $70 0.o (maybe i can get someone to get me awards, so $75)

- I may need to get a vita?

[quote name='simdog']Holy Crap. Spend $250 on Vita.
- Get $60 GC

- I may need to get a vita?[/QUOTE]Assuming you're talking about the current promotion, that only works on in-store pickups, so you won't qualify for the $10 GC; based on the wording for the Vita promo, you have to buy it in-store, whereas with in-store pickups, you pay for the item(s) in question as soon as you place the order online.

I do think getting the Vita is still a great idea, though. I definitely don't regret buying mine. ;)

Hmmm, just bought one yesterday with the free game/case promo.

Equals out to the same anyways, especially since I would have bought Uncharted anyway. So far I'm loving the vita, and thats coming from a guy who doesn't really like handhelds since the GBC

Are these offers just for "unlocked" members? I'm not seeing the vita deal either on my Reward Zone page or on BB's website. Was waiting for a gift certificate offer that would cover the cost of the memory card...

EDIT I see the link on the vita page of BB's website, just can't access the coupon...

[quote name='SuperMario64']$60 gift card is tempting but I can wait a few more months for a better deal.[/QUOTE]
Unless another deal could be stacked with this. Maybe I'm dreaming but what if they offer a gift card promo again. My guess is ymmv but one can hope

I do not regret my vita one bit! I have been playing mgs hd for hours on end every night getting all the dog tags in mgs 2 (3 difficulties down 3 to go haha). Nostalgia factor on a better looking screen has been great and if nothing else Gravity Rush fully deserves a Vita purchase for it. Awesome awesome game! I got really lucky last week though. There was an oddball on amazon listing the wifi new fulfilled by Amazon w/ prime for 193.99. I added to cart to order but, at checkout I had to remove another item I left in cart from before. By the time I removed it and hit place order someone jacked it from me. I complained to Amazon about it they honored the price and it was during the $50 promo credit so basically I got my vita for $143.99. I did already own one but, I was able to return it to frys for a refund so hooray!

[quote name='simdog']I'm just scared I won't use it alot, but Uncharted, Assassins, and CoD should be enough for me.[/QUOTE]

Bought my Vita on launch day. I remember contemplating whether to buy it or not and finally just bit the bullet. I don't regret buying mine at all. It's a sexy piece of hardware and has a dozen or so games out for it that are actually decent. If you can get a good deal on the system, then go for it. I mainly play Hot Shot Golf on mine. Surprisingly I also prefer the Vita over consoles for fighting games. The only downside, there aren't a TON of games out for the system. So if you don't see something you like that's out now or coming out in the near future, I would wait on the purchase.

[quote name='kygad']I do not regret my vita one bit! I have been playing mgs hd for hours on end every night getting all the dog tags in mgs 2 (3 difficulties down 3 to go haha). Nostalgia factor on a better looking screen has been great and if nothing else Gravity Rush fully deserves a Vita purchase for it. Awesome awesome game! I got really lucky last week though. There was an oddball on amazon listing the wifi new fulfilled by Amazon w/ prime for 193.99. I added to cart to order but, at checkout I had to remove another item I left in cart from before. By the time I removed it and hit place order someone jacked it from me. I complained to Amazon about it they honored the price and it was during the $50 promo credit so basically I got my vita for $143.99. I did already own one but, I was able to return it to frys for a refund so hooray![/QUOTE]Awesome! I was able to get my Vita through Amazon Warehouse for $162.49 in "Good" condition and it arrived totally pristine (only difference between it and a new-condition one was the plastic seals being broken, otherwise everything looked brand-new).

I have to agree on Gravity Rush. Dat game'z AWSUM.

I paid $200 for a first edition bundle. That's a pretty good deal. I'll eventually pick up a 32GB memory card. You could use that gift card towards a memory card though.

Damn this is a pretty good deal on the vita with the trade ins, really wish they include online ordering also and also include the deal on the refurbished ones too
well at least their is some time to decide before this deal expire

[quote name='Abeja']Yeah I just saw this offer. Pretty nice for the Vita esp if you are Silver and get the X3 points.[/QUOTE]yeah, 3X points is at least another $15 on top of the giftcard.

[quote name='iduncurr']So true, but I still think I'll try to wait out for the AC Liberation White Bundle...I'm still hoping for a price drop...or a black friday deal.[/QUOTE]Why? That ship sailed when it didn't happen @ E3 mid to late 2013 will be the 1st time a price drop will happen.

[quote name='TooPoor']If BestBuy did not have tax I would have bit on Vita...[/QUOTE]How much is tax?

[quote name='simdog']Holy Crap. Spend $250 on Vita.
- Get $60 GC

- I may need to get a vita?[/QUOTE]you can't get the $10 but if your silver you can get $15 for the 3X points which is better anyways.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323539

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Waiting for full fledged price drop[/QUOTE]so you'll be getting a vita in late 2013 then

[quote name='JohnnyS5']Just curious, is this for the GC unlocked members or GC members in general?[/QUOTE]avail to all

I click the 60 dollar GC for vita and it said error. I bought a vita yesterday and had i known i would of used that gc on a game. Can someone help me please. Can i return it even if unopen just to get the promotion?

[quote name='Enuf']

Why? That ship sailed when it didn't happen @ E3 mid to late 2013 will be the 1st time a price drop will happen.
[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, and I do hope you're right, no reason not to get one now. And a revision is also probably at least 1 1/2 years away as well. Ugh, I might just bite this week.

[quote name='Wavedash007']I click the 60 dollar GC for vita and it said error. I bought a vita yesterday and had i known i would of used that gc on a game. Can someone help me please. Can i return it even if unopen just to get the promotion?[/QUOTE]

You can return and rebuy, although you don't even need to tell them that.

I'm getting an error for the Vita deal as well. I bought one a couple weeks ago with the 50 GC deal. Gonna try to price match this as soon as the coupon is active.

Does anyone have the coupon saved as a file or have the web page cached? I'd like to get in on this today and it looks like they took it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']

Why? That ship sailed when it didn't happen @ E3 mid to late 2013 will be the 1st time a price drop will happen.
[/QUOTE]

It possibly might happen to compete with holiday sales. It depends on sales...I'm sure they are calculating the sales ratio with the $50 GC offers with BB/GS/Amazon and before. 3DS XL release might contribute into the calculations as well depending on how successful that is. While I'm sure they want to maximize their profits on the console, most money are made off of games sold.

More consoles sold = more games looking to be bought. Even if one is a casual gamer they are more likely to spend twice the amount they spent on their consoles, on games.

If anything it might not be an official price drop but rather a temp sale and I'd rather buy it when they release bundles. Even if they don't do a price drop of $200, I'd rather pay $250 for the system and game and then stack whatever promo BB/GS/Amazon will have by then. Ultimately, I prefer a sales price drop to GC because of tax.

I can wait for 2013 if I have too although chances are they'll have a PSVita deal on black friday which is not long after the AC Liberation bundle comes out.

I'm not saying this isn't a good offer, but the fact is BB has offered $50GC, Free Game + Case, and now this offer in consecutive weeks says a lot to me. Even though this offer is primarily for RZ Gamer subs.

I'm not trying to deter other from buying this is just my own reasoning for waiting. I have backlogs on my consoles to keep my occupied in the mean time.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']If Sony wants to compete they'll have holiday season price drop- will be tough with 3ds doing well and wii u coming out[/QUOTE]not gonna happen this is hardheaded Sony we're talking about they will bundle more at the SAME price way before they drop that's how they are. Add more value at the same price.

[quote name='JohnnyS5']If that's the case, and I do hope you're right, no reason not to get one now. And a revision is also probably at least 1 1/2 years away as well. Ugh, I might just bite this week.[/QUOTE]They've already come out & said "no price drop, games are coming 60+ available by years end" games sell systems that's how they see it. They will bundle 1st long before a price drop. You will see giftcard deals that's about it.

[quote name='iduncurr']It possibly might happen to compete with holiday sales. It depends on sales...I'm sure they are calculating the sales ratio with the $50 GC offers with BB/GS/Amazon and before. 3DS XL release might contribute into the calculations as well depending on how successful that is. While I'm sure they want to maximize their profits on the console, most money are made off of games sold.

More consoles sold = more games looking to be bought. Even if one is a casual gamer they are more likely to spend twice the amount they spent on their consoles, on games.

If anything it might not be an official price drop but rather a temp sale and I'd rather buy it when they release bundles. Even if they don't do a price drop of $200, I'd rather pay $250 for the system and game and then stack whatever promo BB/GS/Amazon will have by then. Ultimately, I prefer a sales price drop to GC because of tax.

I can wait for 2013 if I have too although chances are they'll have a PSVita deal on black friday which is not long after the AC Liberation bundle comes out.[/QUOTE]Unless a retailer drops the price temp it's not going to happen Sony has voiced it very strongly no price drop just more games & there will bundles like Madden/AC but there's also more news that should hit around Sept. Getting $100 GC on BF for a bundle will most likely be the best deal but Sony is already catching flack for removing the memory card from the bundle.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323288

What are the chances of me going in the store and getting this adjusted if i got a vita during the sale a couple weeks ago when you received a $50 gift card for purchasing a vita? i've already opened the vita and played it but the gift card still hasn't been used.

It applies to both versions of the Vita? if so I'm very tempted but then this makes me wonder what we can expect around the holidays. A $60 giftcard in June?! :eek: I wonder if there is gonna be a price drop before black Friday..

[quote name='MikePWV']What are the chances of me going in the store and getting this adjusted if i got a vita during the sale a couple weeks ago when you received a $50 gift card for purchasing a vita? i've already opened the vita and played it but the gift card still hasn't been used.[/QUOTE]still a lil YMMV b/c they could say no go for combining deals but if you really want it's easy but you'd have to provide a receipt showing the new offer which means buying it again. This would be a last resort but it would pretty much ensure you get the match. Just make sure you're within the 30/45 days to match.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']It applies to both versions of the Vita? if so I'm very tempted but then this makes me wonder what we can expect around the holidays. A $60 giftcard in June?! :eek: I wonder if there is gonna be a price drop before black Friday..[/QUOTE]$100 giftcard round the holidays on a $250 or $300 bundle

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']So what's the deal if you can't get the coupon to show up and keep getting an error message? =/[/QUOTE]

Wait a day or two.
RZ coupons usually take a day or so after Sunday to update from what I've seen.

@Enuf
That's understandable...which is why I'm waiting on the bundles.

Balls, if they take out the memory card in bundles though.

okay, i have a stupid question regarding chrome xbox 360 controller, whats so special about it? other than it is chrome, does it have some kind of special button? and can you use it on a pc?

So totally hopping on this on Friday when I get paid, I was already going to buy one this week, but I was going to go on ebay and buy a new one and was hoping to find a Vita deal. Glad I waited.

[quote name='YBX87']okay, i have a stupid question regarding chrome xbox 360 controller, whats so special about it? other than it is chrome, does it have some kind of special button? and can you use it on a pc?[/QUOTE]
I might be wrong but I think it has and adjustable d-pad (the sliver ones does anyways) and yes you can use it on a pc but you will need an receiver for the pc if its wireless controller, one of these http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless-Gaming-Receiver-Windows/dp/B000HZFCT2, I would just get a wire one for a pc though much more convenient

[quote name='LD_Helix']I might be wrong but I think it has and adjustable d-pad (the sliver ones does anyways) and yes you can use it on a pc but you will need an receiver for the pc if its wireless controller, one of these http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless-Gaming-Receiver-Windows/dp/B000HZFCT2, I would just get a wire one for a pc though much more convenient[/QUOTE]
Looking at the controller I can't tell if it has the adjustable d-pad or not like the silver one does.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Looking at the controller I can't tell if it has the adjustable d-pad or not like the silver one does.[/QUOTE]

It does. The description online also says it does.

[quote name='iduncurr']Wait a day or two.
RZ coupons usually take a day or so after Sunday to update from what I've seen.

@Enuf
That's understandable...which is why I'm waiting on the bundles.

Balls, if they take out the memory card in bundles though.[/QUOTE]my hope is that the 4GB card is replaced with the 8GB one & since the fallout is so negative already they could be guilted into it.

wish i'd got that GC deal with my vita but then I woulda missed out on the great times I've already logged with it. Having fifa on long flights, wipeout action at the hotel while the lady gets ready to hit the town, game breaks at the library etc... loving the system!!

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']So what's the deal if you can't get the coupon to show up and keep getting an error message? =/[/QUOTE]
You can show the promo to the employee from the Best Buy app if you have a smart phone.

With the vita purchase i made yesterday i maxed out my reward zone best buy credit card. So i hope by returning the credit is allowed to be used to rebuy right away. I already opened the vita also so i will request to rebuy same exact vita. I just want the 60 dollar gift card. I hope i can still use the 3x points even though im rebuying again. In theory wont the promotion be reset as well for me on the 3x points?

[quote name='MikePWV']What are the chances of me going in the store and getting this adjusted if i got a vita during the sale a couple weeks ago when you received a $50 gift card for purchasing a vita? i've already opened the vita and played it but the gift card still hasn't been used.[/QUOTE]

I also bought the vita a few weeks ago when they were giving the $50 dollar gift card. I went in today, showed them my receipt along with the original gift card and they added $13.60 on to the gift card because of the additional sales tax I had paid. No need to do a return and re-buy and no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back