$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you get the $60 gift card immediately upon purchase of the Vita? I've talked myself into getting one, but wanted to use the gc for my first game (after the purchase of the system) How did it work for the $50 gift card? Thanks in advance!

[quote name='LD_Helix']I might be wrong but I think it has and adjustable d-pad (the sliver ones does anyways) and yes you can use it on a pc but you will need an receiver for the pc if its wireless controller, one of these http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless-Gaming-Receiver-Windows/dp/B000HZFCT2, I would just get a wire one for a pc though much more convenient[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree with you on that one. The wireless receiver is awesome. With that receiver you can sync up to four wireless controllers to the unit. So if you want to play emulators with two wireless controllers, you can. Since I have a gaming PC, I'd wait until sports games are super cheap on there. This is the bundle I bought. XB360

i cannot get the vita deal it wont let me ima BB silver member and a rewards zone gamers club member but it wont let me get the giftcard deal does it print out or what? im not and gamer club unlocked member but it doesnt say you have to be... help please

Is the Vita GC deal dead? Or maybe the site is screwing up. Keep getting the error page when I click the link in the OP, it says it's "probably" either the offer or deal has expired or I'm not the right kind of member. Which, I'm a Gamers Club Unlocked member, so unless you have to be a Silver member, it should be showing up. Not showing up on the homepage either, or at least not right now.

For whatever reason, I don't think the new offers are actually available at the moment. I checked both the website and my mobile offers and they aren't there yet. Looking at the thread it doesn't seem like anyone has gotten the deal either and many people have mentioned not having access to the offer.

[quote name='coopscohen']For whatever reason, I don't think the new offers are actually available at the moment. I checked both the website and my mobile offers and they aren't there yet. Looking at the thread it doesn't seem like anyone has gotten the deal either and many people have mentioned not having access to the offer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have been having trouble with it all day, I have been waiting for a price drop but with e3 passing and no words on it I decided I still wanted one but felt holidays are too far off. Plus I have been wanting the Vita since day 1. I'll be checking in the morning and see what happens :bouncy:

It's also worth noting that the PS Vita "Heaven" event will be held on the 28th, so expect even more news that may sway your Vita buying decision. Not sure where, or if, it's going to be streamed.

I helped someone get this today. actually, it was even better. I showed the gaming supervisor the offer using the Best Buy app and since there was no coupon, he just subtracted $60 from the total. I'll probably go ahead and buy one tomorrow.

[quote name='gmoneyftw']Do you get the $60 gift card immediately upon purchase of the Vita? I've talked myself into getting one, but wanted to use the gc for my first game (after the purchase of the system) How did it work for the $50 gift card? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

For the $50 gift card they gave it to me immediately after purchase.

[quote name='spatenfloot']I helped someone get this today. actually, it was even better. I showed the gaming supervisor the offer using the Best Buy app and since there was no coupon, he just subtracted $60 from the total. I'll probably go ahead and buy one tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad deal at all. That's pretty awesome actually. Maybe more managers will do that.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's not a bad deal at all. That's pretty awesome actually. Maybe more managers will do that.[/QUOTE]

I agree, might as well get $60 off of the system since I'll be using the extra $60 I have on a game and a memory card. :lol:

Btw Catherine is awesome.

Can we order and choose in store pickup to get the $60 giftcard or does the entire transaction have to occur at the store? and would it also enitle us to the $10 giftcard since we spent more than $50?

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Can we order and choose in store pickup to get the $60 giftcard or does the entire transaction have to occur at the store? and would it also enitle us to the $10 giftcard since we spent more than $50?[/QUOTE]
In-store only.
The $10 gift code for spending more than $50 is ONLY for the movie and video game software.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']In-store only.
The $10 gift code for spending more than $50 is ONLY for the movie and video game software.[/QUOTE]
Ok, thanks. So then I can just use the $60 GC to buy some games, pick up in-store and get my $10 GC.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Ok, thanks. So then I can just use the $60 GC to buy some games, pick up in-store and get my $10 GC.[/QUOTE]

Remember though:

"The savings code will be e-mailed up to 5 days after you pick up your order."

The GC might not be instantaneous.

[quote name='MWB']Looks like both the Vita and chrome controller coupons are working now.[/QUOTE]

Came in here to post this.

[quote name='MWB']Looks like both the Vita and chrome controller coupons are working now.[/QUOTE]

They are able to be printed but at my local best buy the SKU# is not being recognize in their system. Its like Best Buy fixes one problem and posts another :D
I just returned my vita today and will take 5-7 business days for me to get my credit back. I intend to use that card since its a reward zone master card.

Picked my Wifi Vita today. Thanks for the heads up.

This rang up in the register fine for me. No unexpected issues.

[quote name='crupp']Picked my Wifi Vita today. Thanks for the heads up.

This rang up in the register fine for me. No unexpected issues.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I printed the coupon from the webpage but didn't even need it. It came up automatically after he scanned the vita and reward zone card.

I checked at Emeryville, CA and they told me the deal is only for UNLOCKED Gamers Club members. So if you pay the $15 to unlock your membership in Gamers Club, you really get back $45 and not the full $60. Something to consider.

[quote name='Pauler']I checked at Emeryville, CA and they told me the deal is only for UNLOCKED Gamers Club members. So if you pay the $15 to unlock your membership in Gamers Club, you really get back $45 and not the full $60. Something to consider.[/QUOTE]
Yes, they have started giving extra bonuses to Unlocked members. Coupons from the reward zone site, extra preorder cashback, etc.

I'm not an Unlocked member and I was able to print the coupon specifically for me. It says I just need to get my reward zone card scanned along with the coupon when I go the store and all should be well.

Will lets folks know how it goes for me.

[quote name='Pauler']I checked at Emeryville, CA and they told me the deal is only for UNLOCKED Gamers Club members. So if you pay the $15 to unlock your membership in Gamers Club, you really get back $45 and not the full $60. Something to consider.[/QUOTE]they're wrong says it right on the site for gamers club member only doesn't matter free or paid. If it was a paid only deal it wouldn't show online just on the myrz.com site.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Video-G...t243400050029&searchrequest=1&searchterm=vita

[quote name='Enuf']they're wrong says it right on the site for gamers club member only doesn't matter free or paid. If it was a paid only deal it wouldn't show online just on the myrz.com site.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Video-G...t243400050029&searchrequest=1&searchterm=vita[/QUOTE]

Thanks Enuf,
Printed out the coupon this time. I showed them just an email, and they "looked up" the offer and said I had to upgrade to Unlocked membership. Looks like the sales rep was wrong. This should work.

I think I'm gonna go for this now rather than wait for Black Friday. After taxes, with my credit card rewards, BB Reward Zone points, and the gift card which I'll then use toward a game purchase for that $10 promo GC, I'm getting $87 in free stuff.

[quote name='Pauler']Thanks Enuf,
Printed out the coupon this time. I showed them just an email, and they "looked up" the offer and said I had to upgrade to Unlocked membership. Looks like the sales rep was wrong. This should work.[/QUOTE]

They were just politely misinforming you in hopes of scoring a quick subscription. Chances are their manager just got done telling them that they're down for the month.

Quick question: I am a Premier Silver member and have the @gamer subscription. I'm planning on buying this on the last day before the promotion expires. Since Premier Silver gives me 60 days to PM, I'm hoping to give myself as much time as possible in the hopes that Sony drops the price. I should be able to get the GC and a PM if the price drops to $199.99 MSRP or something right?

[quote name='blakesgameroom']can the coupon work on the asassins creed vita coming out?[/QUOTE]

This coupon expires in like a week and a half and the Assassin's Creed bundle doesn't come out for about 3 months, so no, it won't.

[quote name='blakesgameroom']can the coupon work on the asassins creed vita coming out?[/QUOTE]

No, it expires on 7/8/12. It lists certain SKUs also.

Rechecking the BBY app, it says for gamers club members. Nothing about unlocked.

[quote name='jling84']Quick question: I am a Premier Silver member and have the @gamer subscription. I'm planning on buying this on the last day before the promotion expires. Since Premier Silver gives me 60 days to PM, I'm hoping to give myself as much time as possible in the hopes that Sony drops the price. I should be able to get the GC and a PM if the price drops to $199.99 MSRP or something right?[/QUOTE]

Possibly, but it shows on the receipt as a package deal so you might have to argue with them about it.

Is it possible to owe Best Buy money on your Reward Zone card? I use mine today and everytime they used the number, a charge of $56 kept coming up... was so bad they just made a new one for me and told me to call to get points switched over

[quote name='spatenfloot']Possibly, but it shows on the receipt as a package deal so you might have to argue with them about it.[/QUOTE]

Ah I see. Hmmm... sounds like it would be a problem since my BB is pretty stingy with the PMs.

[quote name='jling84']Quick question: I am a Premier Silver member and have the @gamer subscription. I'm planning on buying this on the last day before the promotion expires. Since Premier Silver gives me 60 days to PM, I'm hoping to give myself as much time as possible in the hopes that Sony drops the price. I should be able to get the GC and a PM if the price drops to $199.99 MSRP or something right?[/QUOTE]

im wondering the same thing!!!!

I really like the looks of that chrome controller. Since the coupon is good for two weeks, I might wait and see if the price changes to get it for less than $40. If it doesn't, I might still pick it up. A new controller would be good considering the workout it will get this fall.

There was some huge error in the system when I tried buying my chrome controller yesterday. They would put my reward zone number in, scan the controller, then scan the coupon, which ended up doubling the price of the controller for some reason. The manager had to do some manual price adjusting magic for everything to come out right, and they were cool about it. I am premier silver and gamer unlocked as well.

This seems like a good deal on the vita, but I still find myself holding off because I only see a couple of games on the horizon over the next few months. Meanwhile my high hopes for Resistance Retribution and Gravity Rush were dashed. It looks like I'd be buying a $200 Lumines player, and I'm not sure I can justify that. That said, I'm sure I will continue to debate buying a vita every day until this deal expires, just like I've been debating it since launch.

[quote name='jling84']Quick question: I am a Premier Silver member and have the @gamer subscription. I'm planning on buying this on the last day before the promotion expires. Since Premier Silver gives me 60 days to PM, I'm hoping to give myself as much time as possible in the hopes that Sony drops the price. I should be able to get the GC and a PM if the price drops to $199.99 MSRP or something right?[/QUOTE]No, they will not let you keep the GC & reduce the price but they would increase the GC value if there was another GC that was higher. Otherwise you'd need to return the GC or have the $60 deducted from the price match amount.

That being said you won't have to worry about it since Sony won't be reducing the price of vita till late 2013 when/if they may also have a newer model. When it didn't drop @ E3 & there responses since it's clear now they're all about getting game for it & adding value bundles at the same price.

[quote name='snky_pete']Are you still able to get triple reward points and if so, how?[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323539&page=4

[quote name='fiddycan']There was some huge error in the system when I tried buying my chrome controller yesterday. They would put my reward zone number in, scan the controller, then scan the coupon, which ended up doubling the price of the controller for some reason. The manager had to do some manual price adjusting magic for everything to come out right, and they were cool about it. I am premier silver and gamer unlocked as well.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. Even when buying a couple games on top of the controller. Although it only happened once they entered my RZ info. So had to do the transaction without it. Longest time I have spent trying to pay at Best Buy ever lol.

[quote name='fiddycan']There was some huge error in the system when I tried buying my chrome controller yesterday. They would put my reward zone number in, scan the controller, then scan the coupon, which ended up doubling the price of the controller for some reason. The manager had to do some manual price adjusting magic for everything to come out right, and they were cool about it. I am premier silver and gamer unlocked as well.[/QUOTE]

Something similar happened to me when I tried to use two of the Gamer magazine coupons on Monday, when they scanned my rewards card, the games came up as normal price even with the coupons, but without the rewards card, they came up as they should. I told him to go ahead and do it and I reported the missing points. It was weird though.

[quote name='Olympus']Are these deals dead now? Neither link goes anywhere, and they're not on my reward zone app anymore either.[/QUOTE]

BBY has been having lots of computer issues lately. It still shows up in the BBY app for me.

I had the same problem when I bought SSX, the magazine, a subscription and the coupon. It doubled the order to 107 before discounts and 68 afterwards. I still don't think I got the subscription but the total price I paid was 13.XX.

[quote name='leichstein']Since I don't think anyone answered this already, but does the 3x points coupon stack with this offer?[/QUOTE]

Don't see any reason it wouldn't unless the coupon says not combined with other offers.

[quote name='spatenfloot']Don't see any reason it wouldn't unless the coupon says not combined with other offers.[/QUOTE]

Crap. Read the back. It does say it can't be combined with other offers. Would've been sweet otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back