$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ndheah']Yeah I cannot get the link to work, and I want to PM my Vita GC that I got for $50 2 weeks ago... :([/QUOTE]

I just tried it, and it worked for me. Try deleting the temp files and cookies from your web browser if you're still having issues.

[quote name='ndheah']Yeah I cannot get the link to work, and I want to PM my Vita GC that I got for $50 2 weeks ago... :([/QUOTE]
The offer is showing up in reward zone now if you want to go print it.

[quote name='LD_Helix']Ah finally gave in and bought the damn Vita.....there goes my summer buget[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to cash in on this deal too...but the prices the games are selling for, I might as well buy a PS3 again..

I hate being an impulse game buyer. I suppose after my letdown with buying the PSP Go and seeing the PSN prices, I'll just stay clear of handheld systems for a good while.

Question, which I'm sure is common sense, but if I buy the Vita and return it, will I keep the $60 GC? Or are they marking the Vita down $60 during the transaction and making you pay for the GC in full where, when you return the system, you're only getting $190ish instead of the $249.99 + tax?

In order to get the full $250 back for the vita you'd have to return the unused GC also otherwise the pc will automatically subtract it from the refund.

As for the game prices $20 sale prices will happen just like $40 sales price on PS3/X360 with the exception of a really hot in demand 1st party title.

I used $240 in BB credit from the trade in to get my vita today... a nice surprise was that they still had a prior deal where you get a free game and a free case in an ad sitting by their vitas... I asked about it. They told me the deal had actually expired on the 23rd and the poster hadnt been removed, but since it was sitting there, they honored it. I got Uncharted and a pretty nice case for free along with it.

I got a memory card too..and paid around $45 cash for my vita, game, case, card, 1 year plan...and a $60 gift card. Pretty nice.

Forgot I had $45 in points to use... or i couldve got it down to just pocket change. But ill just use that towards Borderlands 2

Got shot down at my local store today trying to get this offer. I bought the VITA a couple weeks ago when it came with a $50 gift card. Printed out this offer and took into store to get it adjusted. Manager said since it comes with a gift card you can't price match it and also since it was originally purchased prior to this deal going into effect they can't back date it.

My only option is to do a return and rebuy. They wouldn't do a return and rebuy without me going back into the store with the whole original purchase package.

I'm gonna try calling support tomorrow for assistance.

[quote name='jcp42877']I'm tempted to cash in on this deal too...but the prices the games are selling for, I might as well buy a PS3 again..

I hate being an impulse game buyer. I suppose after my letdown with buying the PSP Go and seeing the PSN prices, I'll just stay clear of handheld systems for a good while.[/QUOTE]
Damn, you didnt buy the Go when it was about 250, did you? Well at least it makes a great emulator now and its at a good price used at gamestop (if you can find one in good condition that is)

[quote name='LD_Helix']Damn, you didnt buy the Go when it was about 250, did you? Well at least it makes a great emulator now and its at a good price used at gamestop (if you can find one in good condition that is)[/QUOTE]

I bought the Go when it was $99 at Gamestop, I'm a little disappointed I didn't wait a bit longer and get it for $30 cheaper.

[quote name='LD_Helix']Damn, you didnt buy the Go when it was about 250, did you? Well at least it makes a great emulator now and its at a good price used at gamestop (if you can find one in good condition that is)[/QUOTE]

Oh heck no man haha. I bought it for $79.99 yesterday at GameStop and immediately returned it today.

I was wanting the whole investment to be less than $125. But I was disappointed at the PSP prices I saw on PSN...

$19.99 each for God of War games, $29.99 for Peacewalker, $15.99 for KZ liberation, not to mention a good handful of PSX titles I wanted, which $5.99 is cheap...but not when there's like 5 I'd like to play.

Overall, it just seemed more and more like a money sink when I looked at it, so I took it back. I'll use that money for something better..

Finally got the Vita along with selling vanilla Arkham City and I had $80 GC and got an 8gb memory card and Uncharted, not bad. Just today grabbed Metal Gear Solid HD Collection from Gamestop.

[quote name='MikePWV']Got shot down at my local store today trying to get this offer. I bought the VITA a couple weeks ago when it came with a $50 gift card. Printed out this offer and took into store to get it adjusted. Manager said since it comes with a gift card you can't price match it and also since it was originally purchased prior to this deal going into effect they can't back date it.

My only option is to do a return and rebuy. They wouldn't do a return and rebuy without me going back into the store with the whole original purchase package.

I'm gonna try calling support tomorrow for assistance.[/QUOTE]

All this for $10? Dude....priorities.

[quote name='Demontooth']All this for $10? Dude....priorities.[/QUOTE]

Seriously lol...I'd rather just do overtime at work for 15 minutes and get that 10 dollars lol

[quote name='Dund3r']I really like the looks of that chrome controller. Since the coupon is good for two weeks, I might wait and see if the price changes to get it for less than $40. If it doesn't, I might still pick it up. A new controller would be good considering the workout it will get this fall.[/QUOTE]

I have to say I absolutely love my BB! I noticed that I had two Rz certificates expiring tomorrow so I checked around the website what I could possibly pickup.. Then I saw the $15 off the chrome controller and figured that would be a pretty great price combined with my $30 reward certificate. Turns out when I paid they forgot to scan the $15 off, so they sent me to customer service to adjust the price for me. They tried a few things including voiding the transactions and having me re-purchase, except now my RZ certificates were no longer working. Two managers were trying to fix the issue and then decided to do a manual overwrite lowering the price to $10 for the controller (the price it would have been with my RZ cert + the $15 off). I was pretty excited about getting the chrome controller for only $10 bucks as it is when one of the managers told me that because they messed up and couldn't use my RZ anymore they have decided to return the points to my account. I was a bit taken back by that and even asked if they were sure if it's okay to do that since they did a manual overwrite to give me the RZ discount. The manager said it isn't a problem at all and it's just a small compensation for having me wait will they tried to fix the issue... In all honesty I was shocked, because I waited no more than 10 minutes and not only got the controller for $10 bucks but I actually got my $30 RZ back. My local Best Buy store has been killing it for me, simply exceptional service and everyone is always super-friendly.

As for the controller, its pretty badass! The slick design feels more comfortable than the regular controller in my opinion, not to mention the transforming D-pad is a pretty nifty addition to the controller. I definitely recommend picking one up if you can.

Also thanks Op, this deal was great timing for me, as I have already destroyed 3 controllers in the past year (yeah I tend to get angry and throw the darn thing when I am losing a Fifa or madden match) and was definitely in the need for a new one.

[quote name='MikePWV']Got shot down at my local store today trying to get this offer. I bought the VITA a couple weeks ago when it came with a $50 gift card. Printed out this offer and took into store to get it adjusted. Manager said since it comes with a gift card you can't price match it and also since it was originally purchased prior to this deal going into effect they can't back date it.

I'm gonna try calling support tomorrow for assistance.[/QUOTE]

I just called BB Corps and they gave me the $10.

[quote name='jcp42877']Oh heck no man haha. I bought it for $79.99 yesterday at GameStop and immediately returned it today.

I was wanting the whole investment to be less than $125. But I was disappointed at the PSP prices I saw on PSN...

$19.99 each for God of War games, $29.99 for Peacewalker, $15.99 for KZ liberation, not to mention a good handful of PSX titles I wanted, which $5.99 is cheap...but not when there's like 5 I'd like to play.

Overall, it just seemed more and more like a money sink when I looked at it, so I took it back. I'll use that money for something better..[/QUOTE]the pspGO can be nice for psn+ stuff, only reason I picked mine up (that at was $37.xx on clearance at the local Shop-ko). I'd like a vita but honestly wouldn't use it enough. If this promo stacks with some weekly special I might give in though

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Wait what's the difference between the LE and standard? I can't seem to find anything for the LE and just brings up the normal.[/QUOTE]

It comes with a PSN download of Twisted Metal Black(not TMB online,sadly) which I believe has yet to come to the PSN store. It also came with a Starhawk sweet tooth skin code.

LE just came with beta and character for Starhawk AFAIK. That's a damn good coupon though. Twisted Metal was great, just like old times.

Can you only purchase one copy of Twisted Metal at $40 off during the entire duration of this promotion?

IIRC it's tied to your RZ account and if I buy one I might as well buy a second for my brother... but not if it's going to make me pay full price

[quote name='nflsonic']OP was dated back on 04/01. Getting an error as well, so maybe this is defunct?[/QUOTE]

The OP says expires 8/2/12 so I don't think so. If they updated the date then the deals are probably updated too.

[quote name='needler420']I think someone bumped an old thread.[/QUOTE]

Why would the op put "Offers expire 8/4/2012", yet keep old offers up?

No, the RZ site hasn't updated yet. The guy updates every time the deals change. He probably sets his clock forward or something to view the deals.

[quote name='Gosha']Might have to get Twisted Metal for 20. Wonder if it'll go on sale at all during this time period.[/QUOTE]
You should get it as soon as your able to grab the coupon.
TIV is $33 after 50% bonus from BB right now. It might lure in the flippers. ;)
[quote name='Jodou']LE just came with beta and character for Starhawk AFAIK. That's a damn good coupon though. Twisted Metal was great, just like old times.[/QUOTE]
The limited edition version comes with a free Twisted Metal Black from the PS Store. http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/28/twisted-metal-includes-twisted-metal-black-download-code/
[quote name='dmdragon']I'm not seeing the twisted metal coupon either[/QUOTE]
There is usually a one day delay from when I post the offer to when the coupon(s) is live on the RewardZone website.
[quote name='nflsonic']OP was dated back on 04/01. Getting an error as well, so maybe this is defunct?[/QUOTE]
I update the OP regularly(every 2 weeks), the thread was originally started on 04/01.

I'm not taking a chance of not finding this in any of the local stores waiting for a price drop so I'll be picking this up first thing tomorrow.

Are these the type of deals where you don't have to print something out, it just gives the discount when you use your rz card? I don't have a printer so I hope so.

[quote name='Velo214']hmm, idk, i probly would have bought tm if it was only 20new...[/QUOTE]

It will be 20 new with the coupon

[quote name='dmdragon']Are these the type of deals where you don't have to print something out, it just gives the discount when you use your rz card? I don't have a printer so I hope so.[/QUOTE]

Once the offer is active in your RZ account, you can click "claim this offer" and it will link it to your card. No need to print out anything.

[quote name='slowdive21']Once the offer is active in your RZ account, you can click "claim this offer" and it will link it to your card. No need to print out anything.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I will be getting TM then as soon as the coupon is live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back