$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='marineal']There were 2 copies at the store in El Centro, California at exactly 6 PM. After I picked mine up there's only one more. As for how the offer is applied, the cashier just needs to scan the item first, then put your reward zone information and the discount will apply. If somehow he or she inputs your info first, and then scans the item, the offer won't be shown. Anywho, this is one of the best deals ever. Best Buy has made me forgot about Amazon by far.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!! BB has also made me forget about Gamestop. Plus BB gives you $20 certificates for preordering certain games gamestop might fall off the map if they dont up the anty. Real Talk

[quote name='paayter']can a fellow cag let me know if its only limit one per person to use these, id like to buy a couple more of these for some friends for xmas or bdays...thanks[/QUOTE]
Yes. It is limited to only one person, so you won't be able to buy multiple to sell on ebay at 25 bucks a pop....I mean give out to your friends for their birthday.;)

Picked up The Witcher 2 today, for some reason it didn't activate on my account but i had the printed coupon. They made a big deal out of it and called customer service to make sure it was valid. Took like 30 minutes to get it all solved....

There were still a few copies (3, maybe?) of The Witcher 2 at the store on SW Military (across from South Park Mall) in San Antonio when I called this morning. I called from work, and they were nice enough to hold it at the desk for me. I traded in Batman Arkham Asylum for it and got the 110% bonus (i.e. $10.50) and then used the coupon.

Paid a grand total of 29 cents :shock: (WTF did I just do here...LOL) :rofl:
BIG thanks to the OP! :bow:

[quote name='Donutkid2222']question about the best buy online in store item tracker, if it says ship to store meaning its out of stock, how accurate is that?[/QUOTE]

It says its out of stock when the store only has a few copies left (or actually is out of stock)...best thing to do is call. Alot of the time (if they have any left) they will have it in the back room somewhere.

I was able to get $10 and some change back yesterday from when I had purchased Witcher 2 for $20 on Sunday. :D The CSR adjusted the price by giving me a $40 discount (instead of $30 discount) on the original $50 price so the price came out the same. Quick and painless, thanks guys for the head's up on the price change!

[quote name='chunlirocks']are people getting the Enchanced witcher or the vanilla ?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I picked up the Enhanced version.

[quote name='chunlirocks']are people getting the Enchanced witcher or the vanilla ?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Haven't even seen a vanilla copy

[quote name='therealdanhill']Enhanced edition is the Vanilla edition[/QUOTE]

There is no "vanilla" edition for this game. That's how awesome CD Projekt (the developers) are, they believe every one of their customers deserves the deluxe treatment. They're one of the few PC developers that don't use DRM of any kind since it just impedes legitimate gamers. The pirates will obtain illegal copies of PC games regardless of what DRM is used.

So for someone who just recently joined CAG and started looking at this thread. Is it still possible for someone to get Witcher 2 for $10. My local store shows in stock and I'm in the gamers club at best buy. Anyway help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tobenamedlater']So for someone who just recently joined CAG and started looking at this thread. Is it still possible for someone to get Witcher 2 for $10. My local store shows in stock and I'm in the gamers club at best buy. Anyway help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Picked up enhanced last night just before closing. I did not see any vanilla copies on the shelf...

For the last time people.....the xbox 360 ONLY has the Enhanced Edition. The vanilla version is only available for the PC.

Picked up my copy last night from the Michigan Rd. location in Indy. Thanks for the head's up on the price drop to make this $10 after coupon. I was going to pass at $20...but at $10...it can sit on my backlog for a bit. There was one left on the shelf when I left last night...but the stock tracker still shows in stock at this location. Maybe they have some stashed in the back? I wish they wouldn't use the spider-wrap on this...it damaged the cardboard slip cover. Not a huge deal...just annoying.

I wonder why they don't use the plastic lock boxes at all the stores? I can see if it's something that won't fit, but that spider wrap crap is ridiculous at times.

Damn it....so last night I drove to a further BB to pick up BF3 (only store in town with it in stock). I figured I'd pick up BF3 and trade in W2EE which was at a $25-ish trade-in value. I go to the clerk "sorry, our trade system is broken". It was 8:45 so there was no way I was going to get to the other BB across town before 9.

Today I check trade-in values and W2EE is $10 (after bonus). Oh well, I still have my 16.50 locked in at Amazon...I would have gotten around 8 more bucks from best buy's trade in but at least I still get something out of it.

[quote name='Tobenamedlater']So for someone who just recently joined CAG and started looking at this thread. Is it still possible for someone to get Witcher 2 for $10. My local store shows in stock and I'm in the gamers club at best buy. Anyway help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

yes, just print out the coupon and head out to your best buy now!

[quote name='gepet0']Nice LOL

How is mgs for the vita?[/QUOTE]

I have the digital version and finished both games on the Vita again. The games hold up very well on the portable screen. Easy recommend for $25. I paid $35 and I got my monies worth. Plus being able to resell later, you can't lose.

Need the Max Payne Coupon if anyone has one to spare. My bro has the gamers unlocked and got it and loves it so far. I want a cheap copy to play online. PM if you can help :)

[quote name='Bosamba']There is no "vanilla" edition for this game. That's how awesome CD Projekt (the developers) are, they believe every one of their customers deserves the deluxe treatment. They're one of the few PC developers that don't use DRM of any kind since it just impedes legitimate gamers. The pirates will obtain illegal copies of PC games regardless of what DRM is used.[/QUOTE]

Just because I feel like being 'that guy..'. You DO know that steam in itself is a form of DRM? I'm not gonna argue. Just pointing it out like 'that guy'

Picked up Witcher 2 last night when I traded in a few games and wholly intend to play it this week.

Have any of you talked CS into getting you one of the special editions of Max Payne 3 for $30 off?

OK I may be wrong, but I thought the Witcher 2 I saw a few days ago came in a slightly oversized cardboard xbox 360 box. The ones at my store now are a regular case with a small paperback book and a slip cover.

[quote name='slowdive21']OK I may be wrong, but I thought the Witcher 2 I saw a few days ago came in a slightly oversized cardboard xbox 360 box. The ones at my store now are a regular case with a small paperback book and a slip cover.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the same thing to me...lol... you sure you just didn't pay close attention the first time you saw it?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Sounds like the same thing to me...lol... you sure you just didn't pay close attention the first time you saw it?[/QUOTE]

That's possible, but the other store had it in a security case, which they usually only use for CEs. I want to say the box was the size of the blaz blue CE box. Probably my mistake, but everyone mocked me when I told them there were at least 3 different uncharted 2 US covers too.

[quote name='slowdive21']That's possible, but the other store had it in a security case, which they usually only use for CEs. I want to say the box was the size of the blaz blue CE box. Probably my mistake, but everyone mocked me when I told them there were at least 3 different uncharted 2 US covers too.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much everyone I've seen in this thread said the Witcher 2 came in spider wrapping. At my Best Buy they always had them in the plastic shell/case. It was always the game and small booklet in a slipcover as far as I've seen.

I remember because my Best Buy got 3 of them at release and only sold one. When I picked it up for $10 they still had 2 of them there and they were still in the plastic case.

Is it possible there was a separate version? I suppose. I've never seen it though if there is one.

[quote name='Byakurai']Just because I feel like being 'that guy..'. You DO know that steam in itself is a form of DRM? I'm not gonna argue. Just pointing it out like 'that guy'

Picked up Witcher 2 last night when I traded in a few games and wholly intend to play it this week.

Have any of you talked CS into getting you one of the special editions of Max Payne 3 for $30 off?[/QUOTE]

You know they're also the guys behind Good Old Games, right? Every game sold on that website is not allowed to have DRM including their own, the Witcher series.

[quote name='Byakurai']Just because I feel like being 'that guy..'. You DO know that steam in itself is a form of DRM? I'm not gonna argue. Just pointing it out like 'that guy' [/QUOTE]

And if 'that guy..' isnt full of himself and actually would pay for it if it came completly DRM free including no Steam, he can buy it from GOG (gog.com - formally known as good old games) and maybe get some extra goodies to boot since it is owned by the witcher devolopers themselves. :D

[quote name='slowdive21']That's possible, but the other store had it in a security case, which they usually only use for CEs. I want to say the box was the size of the blaz blue CE box. Probably my mistake, but everyone mocked me when I told them there were at least 3 different uncharted 2 US covers too.[/QUOTE]

My store had them in those plastic security cases on the bottom shelf (which is how I almost missed them entirely) so the other store probably just had them in those instead of the spider wrap.

[quote name='bywaytm']And if 'that guy..' isnt full of himself and actually would pay for it if it came completly DRM free including no Steam, he can buy it from GOG (gog.com - formally known as good old games) and maybe get some extra goodies to boot since it is owned by the witcher devolopers themselves. :D[/QUOTE]

If I didn't get a free copy of the game (along with a free beer and some GoG-branded enhancement pills) by hanging out with Red Projekt dev's last year, I might consider getting it. :D

Thanks for the heads up, Witcher for free after the coupon and a couple certs. Will play it for two weeks and trade for $25.20 (if the value holds) for Borderlands 2. I'm loving Best Buy lately.

Well I got denied trying to PM Witcher 2 to $10. I bought it on Sunday for $20. The guy said it was double dipping with the coupon but I said the coupon was still good so lets do a return rebuy. Since I did not actually have the coupon printed out he said no. he also said it was a sale price, which is stupid to say because is that not the point of the price match? It looks to me to be a price drop and not a sale price according to the website. This is the BBY I do not go to often and I have always had issues with price matching there.

Anyway I digress. I will print the coupon out and try again at my "home" BBY where they know me better. Anyone else get a PM? I think the coupon could be used again...has anyone ever bought 2 games from these eCoupons? Anyway, it is not a big deal since I thought $20 was a good buy.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well I got denied trying to PM Witcher 2 to $10. I bought it on Sunday for $20. The guy said it was double dipping with the coupon but I said the coupon was still good so lets do a return rebuy. Since I did not actually have the coupon printed out he said no. he also said it was a sale price, which is stupid to say because is that not the point of the price match? It looks to me to be a price drop and not a sale price according to the website. This is the BBY I do not go to often and I have always had issues with price matching there.

Anyway I digress. I will print the coupon out and try again at my "home" BBY where they know me better. Anyone else get a PM? I think the coupon could be used again...has anyone ever bought 2 games from these eCoupons? Anyway, it is not a big deal since I thought $20 was a good buy.[/QUOTE]

I think the coupon can be used only once per account doesnt matter if its printed out and used or used once he scans your Rewards Card because you unlock the offer. If you print it out again and attempt to do a return/rebuy once he scans your card and the coupon it will come up as you have already redeemed the offer.

[quote name='ajh2298']I think the coupon can be used only once per account doesnt matter if its printed out and used or used once he scans your Rewards Card because you unlock the offer. If you print it out again and attempt to do a return/rebuy once he scans your card and the coupon it will come up as you have already redeemed the offer.[/QUOTE]

That is what I am afraid of. As long as the coupon is still valid right now I am hoping they will straight PM the new price. Otherwise the coupons are kind of a way to circumvent the price matching. Maybe I am being too greedy but I think price match should be in effect during the entire time the coupon is good for. Some will disagree I am sure. It is not like the coupon was used and is expired already. I used it 3 days ago and it is good till the end of the month. Definitely makes rushing out and buying the games a small gamble.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Try to not listen to normal gamer comparisons, they tend to be way off and usually fanboy fueled. Watch a video review, watch some gameplay and decide for yourself what the game looks like. It has nothing similar in it to Dark Souls, other than it can be hard early on, but in a completely different way. Skyrim, is that a joke? Oh I guess they're both technically RPGs so they must be similar.

I guess I heard that comparison because they are really two of maybe ten popular RPGS that have a large audience. Then again I am really hit or miss on RPGS. For example, I absolutely love Dead Island, KOA, and Borderlands, but can't stand Skyrim or Mass Effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back