$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Woocls']Or, she sneaks out and hides it from you. Check her phone for any incriminating pictures (and share them as proof :D)[/QUOTE]

You guys are assholes. Really. :applause:

My store finally got a restock and a copy's being held for me.

aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

[quote name='Jaysonguy']So I don't have to keep going back can someone explain this deal?
Is it only good in store or can be done online as well?[/QUOTE]

If you cant figure it out based on the OP and a TINY bit of reaserch then i dunno what to tell ya.

my store is showing that it has copies of The Witcher in. I printed the coupon out and I'll give it a shot in the morning. Hopefully everything works out, $10 for that game is fucking ludicrous.

Does anyone have a picture of the coupon for Witcher 2?

Bestbuy can't get my account to work even though the site acknowledges my login info.

[quote name='nadohawk']Does anyone have a picture of the coupon for Witcher 2?

Bestbuy can't get my account to work even though the site acknowledges my login info.[/QUOTE]

There is no coupon, it's tied to your RZ account. The offer just shows your RZ account #

Think buying witcher 2 for full price might be a deal for me eventually. The time and gas I spent driving to the store has been such a hassle. It finally showed in stock this morning (wasn't available yesterday) and when I get there at opening they can't find the 2 copies they supposedly have. Tried to do an in store order and they couldn't figure out how to do that either. I'm either going to do an online order and return/rebuy or skip it altogether at this point.

Yup! I just claimed The Witcher 2 online, and then give them my card to scan BEFORE then scan the game during checkout and everything will go smoothly from there for just $10.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']There is no coupon, it's tied to your RZ account. The offer just shows your RZ account #[/QUOTE]

Picked up my copy of the Witcher from a local Best Buy over lunch. This is after my previous online-to-store copy got delayed. As long as I got it for $10, I don't care.

So what are people thinking about Max Payne 3? It's a game I want, but for $30 for a game that's what, 4 months old now? I can't help but thinking I should be able to get it for $20 or less really soon, and if I have to wait another 4 months, it's not like I'll be missing out on anything.

[quote name='Decker']Picked up my copy of the Witcher from a local Best Buy over lunch. This is after my previous online-to-store copy got delayed. As long as I got it for $10, I don't care.

So what are people thinking about Max Payne 3? It's a game I want, but for $30 for a game that's what, 4 months old now? I can't help but thinking I should be able to get it for $20 or less really soon, and if I have to wait another 4 months, it's not like I'll be missing out on anything.[/QUOTE]

It will go lower. It is a Rockstar game. they ALWAYS do

:beer:

[quote name='Saix_XIII']There is no coupon, it's tied to your RZ account. The offer just shows your RZ account #[/QUOTE]

Well the customer service in India informed me it will take 7 to ten business days for them to fix my account, so I might have to find a way to get the Bestbuy store to accept the deal.

I checked the local BB in Barboursville, WV on Monday as it was showing in stock but the guy claimed they didn't have any. Tried again yesterday evening (as I was also on the hunt for decent, small screen TV for my daughter's room) and I scored the last copy. I also found a 24" 1080p LED Insignia for $160 for my daughter... the guys at the TV department were legitimately blown away by the Witcher 2 discount. They had been sneering and joking about the RZ Gamer's Club only being useful for pre-owned games before they scanned everything in, after which they went to check on if there were any more copies.

On the shady side of things, when I snagged the last copy, the guy in the games section was asking if I was a in the RZ Rewards because of the discount and then informed me that he had been flipping them for profit with the 100% TIV thing going on...

[quote name='chunlirocks']It will go lower. It is a Rockstar game. they ALWAYS do

:beer:[/QUOTE]

Not to mention it'll probably have GOTY or complete edition re-release. That's what I'm waiting for.

[quote name='HydroX']I'm seeing tons of Witcher copies everywhere now that I had finally got my hands on one. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder. I checked and finally my local BBs have them instore now. I had put one on order to ship to store and it got delayed from the original delivery date yesterday. Was going to do a return/rebuy. Now I don't have to.

An to the poster who asked about how many they could use, the cert/coupon says one per membership.

By offer expires 9/15, does it mean that tomorrow is the last day we can use it? Or today? I haven't had a chance to drop by my BB to redeem it

[quote name='gotdott']By offer expires 9/15, does it mean that tomorrow is the last day we can use it? Or today? [/QUOTE]

It means tomorrow (15th) is the last day of eligibility for the coupon.

Found a copy of witcher 2 and a t-shirt. Manager wouldn't let me get the T-shirt. Then I showed him the website where it says the shirt is free with a preorder and hes said "OK". He then rang me up at put the t-shirt @ 9.99 and said that is the best he can do because that is 'cost' for them. I told him forget it and just bought the game...Oh I also found a Darksiders II CE (with the mask) sitting on the shelf!!!!!!!! Booya!

[quote name='slowdive21']Found a copy of witcher 2 and a t-shirt. Manager wouldn't let me get the T-shirt. Then I showed him the website where it says the shirt is free with a preorder and hes said "OK". He then rang me up at put the t-shirt @ 9.99 and said that is the best he can do because that is 'cost' for them. I told him forget it and just bought the game...Oh I also found a Darksiders II CE (with the mask) sitting on the shelf!!!!!!!! Booya![/QUOTE]

Huh, I'm surprised that the website still has the t-shirt on there. The way Best Buy handles some of their pre-order bonuses is really terrible. I realize they want to scan the bonus items to zero out so that people don't just pre-order and return the game, but when it messes up price-matching after the transaction it gets really annoying. The worst part is that price-matching right when you pick it up works fine, so I don't know why there's a problem afterwards.

I picked up my copy of Witcher 2 today. Seems they did a restock yet again, since a lot of stores had it as available this morning according to bb.com.

I am seriously impressed with the game, and I haven't even played it yet... a slip cover, a decent sized strategy guide thingy, a soundtrack CD, a map, and a good sized manual. I thought it was just like any other game. CD Projekt can consider me a fan now.

I tried getting BF3 Premium using the $30 @Gamer coupon too. Of course the gaming guy was right there and knew it didn't work, yet the three bumbling idiots needed ten minutes (and me explaining how the coupon worked) to actually sell me Witcher.

For the Vegas people, I just bought one from the one on Rainbow and Lake Mead. There was only one copy remaining when I left about 10 minutes before closing. Yesterday when I tried to pick up one at the Maryland location a worker told me there were also 3 at the Centennial location. Not sure if they are still there though.

I purchased online and they wouldn't credit the $30 at the no-customer service desk, so I didn't pick it up and went to the game section to pick up the last copy. I hope nobody came after me looking for the deal.

[quote name='milmanias']I purchased online and they wouldn't credit the $30 at the no-customer service desk, so I didn't pick it up and went to the game section to pick up the last copy. I hope nobody came after me looking for the deal.[/QUOTE]

Applying an offer to a store pickup usually requires customer service to do a return and then sell it to you again. As has been mentioned many, many times here, most times customer service will claim they cannot return an item immediately after pickup because it takes some time for the system to acknowledge the pickup and enable the return.

Hopefully you at least told them to cancel the pickup.

[quote name='Decker']Picked up my copy of the Witcher from a local Best Buy over lunch. This is after my previous online-to-store copy got delayed. As long as I got it for $10, I don't care.

So what are people thinking about Max Payne 3? It's a game I want, but for $30 for a game that's what, 4 months old now? I can't help but thinking I should be able to get it for $20 or less really soon, and if I have to wait another 4 months, it's not like I'll be missing out on anything.[/QUOTE]

I would wait until it hits $20. I got it at Target last week on sale for 34.99 bundled w/ Grand Theft Auto IV and a $10 gift card. Awesome deal. But I've already traded it in bc the story in single player is really good but multiplayer is really buggy and freezes a lot and hardly anyone is playing on PS3.

[quote name='roundhouse']I would wait until it hits $20. I got it at Target last week on sale for 34.99 bundled w/ Grand Theft Auto IV and a $10 gift card. Awesome deal. But I've already traded it in bc the story in single player is really good but multiplayer is really buggy and freezes a lot and hardly anyone is playing on PS3.[/QUOTE]

that is what i also heard about the max payne 3 multiplayer being buggy, so i am waiting for it to drop to $20, since i am only going to play it for the single player

[quote name='gantt']Hopefully you at least told them to cancel the pickup.[/QUOTE]

I did; but she did say it would just expire after some time.

[quote name='htz']New offers updated.[/QUOTE]

Was just about to bump this. Thanks OP for the quick update.

I don't know if this was in the weekly ad and it's not just for RZ members but $10 GC with NBA Baller beats

I'm not seeing the offers, but apparently Star Wars would still be $30 after the discount, which is more than I want to pay for a game that's allegedly not that great.

Title threw me off a little, I though it was $30 off UFC Undisputed 3 since the first 2 games list the dollar amount off...maybe it's just me, but possibly confusing for others as well.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Title threw me off a little, I though it was $30 off UFC Undisputed 3 since the first 2 games list the dollar amount off...maybe it's just me, but possibly confusing for others as well.[/QUOTE]
I thought I made a typo when I first read your post. :lol:

[quote name='htz']I thought I made a typo when I first read your post. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ya sorry, I just logged into that Best Buy RZ site. I assumed the UFC deal was a $10 coupon off UFC 3, but it's not. It's just the ability to to buy the game at $30.

[quote name='thejnc']I'd bite on Star Wars and Sniper Elite if I can get them for $20. Anything higher just seems too high.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the same thing on Star Wars.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Yep, $30 is still too much for Star Wars Kinect. $20 or less, I'd bite. Just to see how awful it really is. :)[/QUOTE]

From what I heard reallllly bad.

hopefully Stars Wars and Sniper will drop during the week like the Witcher 2 did the other week. $20 and under is definitely a good point to bite on the game but $30 I say nay nay

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back