$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BegFourMercy']Wait for $10 on Ghost Recon. I 1000ed it in a week. Camapign is good co-op but not very long. To me it was a rental. Multi-Player is not fair for low ranks. The higher ranks have way better guns and it makes a big difference.[/QUOTE]

You finished everything that fast? I read a trophy guide that said it could take 60 - 80 hours and that it was pretty difficult.

Future soldier is not bad for $20, gameplay is pretty solid but the story itself is just ur average shooter. Pretty decent coop game tho

[quote name='Decker']I wonder if you could get the 800 points as well as use the CoD coupon for $15 off 12 months Live card together. I doubt it, but it would be nice if you could.[/QUOTE]

+1

I have to use the coupon for a friend this week so I'll see if it stacks.

I absolutely love GR:FS

I highly recommend it at $20. Very solid game with excellent multiplayer!

If you don't like the run and gun of COD and Battlefield you will love this due to it's objective based multiplayer. Check it out...

Love playing co-op campaign on Ghost Recon...

I picked it up for $19 w/ tax and shipping from GF, $20 for a brand new copy is a good deal.

I think this game is gonna drop to the $20 msrp soon though. It's been out for a while now and hasn't recorded any significant sale numbers.

Any feedback on how well motion control is implemented, either Kinect or Move? From what I've read, it seems pretty limited in either case. If motion control isn't important to you, Digital Foundry seems to favor the 360 version.

[quote name='Romeo']It's fun, I enjoyed it. One major issue though is the multiplayer. The game has been out almost a year yet the servers are ridiculously bad to date. Connection errors, host errors, game drops. Happens more often than not.[/QUOTE]

Released May 22. That's five months. "Almost a year"? What planet do you live on? :)
And thanks for the feedback, but what platform (360 or PS3)?

[quote name='exaznkid']Future soldier is not bad for $20, gameplay is pretty solid but the story itself is just ur average shooter. Pretty decent coop game tho[/QUOTE]

Yeah I picked it up with the gamefly deal and was quite surprised. I really like the direction of this one.

I think i'm going to wait for a price drop unless the local copies get bought really fast. It's a great game and worth the money but I already have a huge backlog so I think I can wait it out. Thanks for the feedback on the game, helped my decision out.

[quote name='ChaosGamer']Dont know if i should get it now with gamer unlocked coupon or wait it out cause i got a somewhat of a backlog of games[/QUOTE]

You answered yourself I think... ;)

[quote name='Guillermo_IGN']can we use the coupon for minus $15 on the xbox 12 month subscription and get the 800 points too?[/QUOTE]

The restrictions on the 800pts coupon don't mention that it can't be used with other offers so I assume it will stack.

Just so you know 800 best buy reward zone points comes out to 16 bucks! Which makes this a great deal on the 3 month live card since they are only 20 bucks.

[quote name='KanYozakura']The restrictions on the 800pts coupon don't mention that it can't be used with other offers so I assume it will stack.[/QUOTE]

But the $15 off coupon states its not valid with any other offer.

So I don't understand your logic...

[quote name='ChaosLaw']goddammit this shit again. id love to get in on these deals but i still cant access my account -__-[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to access your account from the mobile app?

[quote name='ubdu']Uh, anybody got anything good or bad to say about the controllers?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. I need a new controller.

The 800 points does stack with the $15 off coupon. I did it for a customer this morning. It does not however work with the halo 13 month cards.

[quote name='Mottozero']Gosh Darrnit i just bought a year with the 15 dollar off coupon a week ago.[/QUOTE]

Your deal was still better. 800 points is only $10 worth of points while you have $15 bucks in cash that you can spend on $15 worth of points

[quote name='MrBeatdown']You finished everything that fast? I read a trophy guide that said it could take 60 - 80 hours and that it was pretty difficult.[/QUOTE]
You can boost the level 50 in 2 nights. Take advantage of the first hour is double xp per day. Do the Friend challenges before boosting. If you do not do that, then you have to beat your boosted kills in a match.

[quote name='mcgavin27']The 800 points does stack with the $15 off coupon. I did it for a customer this morning. It does not however work with the halo 13 month cards.[/QUOTE]

greatsuccess.jpg

Thanks!

EDIT: So wait, is it 800 MSP or 800 BBRP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this controller any good? I spent $50 on the official Sony PS3 Modern Warfare 3 controller, only to have the left joystick getting stuck in the forward position after 2-3 months of use 2-4 hours a day. And I was being very gentle with that controller. I guess I wasn't gentle enough, and I would hate to pay good money for another one if this bad quality continues. My original PS3 controller going on 3 years old of heavy usage still works great. No problem at all with that one.

[quote name='KanYozakura']greatsuccess.jpg

Thanks!

EDIT: So wait, is it 800 MSP or 800 BBRP?[/QUOTE]

the actual offer says 800 bonus rewards zone points, plus i dont think bestbuy sells 800 MSP individually

[quote name='exaznkid']the actual offer says 800 bonus rewards zone points, plus i dont think bestbuy sells 800 MSP individually[/QUOTE]

But the deal page says it's a "$10 value!", which is the price of 800msp. 800 BBRP is worth $15 plus 50 points.

[quote name='KanYozakura']But the deal page says it's a "$10 value!", which is the price of 800msp. 800 BBRP is worth $15 plus 50 points.[/QUOTE]

And this link shows an 800-point card next to the Live Subscription card.

[quote name='exaznkid']the actual offer says 800 bonus rewards zone points, plus i dont think bestbuy sells 800 MSP individually[/QUOTE]

They actually do sell them as a digital download. Hopefully someone can shed more light on this deal.

It is 800 msp. You have to print the voucher for 800 msp from the pre-order kiosk and when rung up with a live card it packages out. It does not matter the order in which it is scanned. As along as you redeem the offer on your rz offers, present the card (or phone number) and pick up any xbox live card except for the Halo 12+1 month cards, the points work. Plus if it is a 12 month card except for the Halo one, the COD coupon applies the $15 off. I tried this with every card this morning just to make sure.

Well that sucks. I was going to let my friend have the 12 months and id get the RWZP for doing it, but I have no need for 800 MSP, guess ill just let him have both ;/

[quote name='mcgavin27']It is 800 msp. You have to print the voucher for 800 msp from the pre-order kiosk and when rung up with a live card it packages out. It does not matter the order in which it is scanned. As along as you redeem the offer on your rz offers, present the card (or phone number) and pick up any xbox live card except for the Halo 12+1 month cards, the points work. Plus if it is a 12 month card except for the Halo one, the COD coupon applies the $15 off. I tried this with every card this morning just to make sure.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the info.

guys i need some help... here's the deal

I have a the RZ unlocked B2G1 for signing up that expires 11/3... I'm thinking about pre-ordering AC3 to get the $20 RZ credit, but how can i pre-order AC3 and get 2 more games to use the B2G1 coupon?

I have RE6 I bought during B2G1 this week, so I might just return that for $42 in Trade-In and get that again with AC3 and then a free game, but can i do this with AC3 preorder?

[quote name='erdmanski1341']guys i need some help... here's the deal

I have a the RZ unlocked B2G1 for signing up that expires 11/3... I'm thinking about pre-ordering AC3 to get the $20 RZ credit, but how can i pre-order AC3 and get 2 more games to use the B2G1 coupon?

I have RE6 I bought during B2G1 this week, so I might just return that for $42 in Trade-In and get that again with AC3 and then a free game, but can i do this with AC3 preorder?[/QUOTE]

I'm just wondering, does your coupon not say that the games can only be valued up to $39.99? That is what mine says, I'm wondering if that just refers to the free game or all 3.

says free game must be of equal or lesser value. I doubt they care if the 2 games you buy are 39.99 and up since they would get more money for that.

[quote name='Deader2818']says free game must be of equal or lesser value. I doubt they care if the 2 games you buy are 39.99 and up since they would get more money for that.[/QUOTE]

I'm more concerned with the coupon not working in the system and having to rely on the common sense, or lack thereof, of the best buy employees here.

Yeah, I hear you. I really hope I could find 3 games to flip to gamestop before my pre-owned buy2 get 1 expires. Sadly my store doesn't seem to carry much.

[quote name='ritchardf']I'm just wondering, does your coupon not say that the games can only be valued up to $39.99? That is what mine says, I'm wondering if that just refers to the free game or all 3.[/QUOTE]

it says valued up to 39.99, which i would assume the free game has to be 39.99 or lower.

nonetheless, how do i get the pre-order bonus of $20 for AC3 and use the coupon? Can I pre-order in-store (pay full amount) and get the other two games. Then I still get the $20 RZ for pre-order?

I'm tempted to pick up Ghost Recon, but I can't help but feel that there's going to be a 'Complete Edition' release...there's three substantial DLC packs that cost $35 all together...

I've really wanted to play the game, but with this possibility - combined with an overwhelming backlog and the slew of forthcoming Fall/Winter major releases - I will likely hold off unless it goes on sale during the coupon. Even if it doesn't, I imagine it'll be on sale somewhere for $20 on Black Friday.

[quote name='ChaosLaw'] id love to get in on these deals but i still cant access my account -__-[/QUOTE]

Same here despite them informing me they fixed it.

[quote name='GreyFox787']I'm tempted to pick up Ghost Recon, but I can't help but feel that there's going to be a 'Complete Edition' release...there's three substantial DLC packs that cost $35 all together...

I've really wanted to play the game, but with this possibility - combined with an overwhelming backlog and the slew of forthcoming Fall/Winter major releases - I will likely hold off unless it goes on sale during the coupon. Even if it doesn't, I imagine it'll be on sale somewhere for $20 on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]
I doubt that since Ubisoft hasn't done one prior. Though like you, I believe Ghost Recon will be part of everyone's Black Friday sale.

[quote name='z3razerviper']Ok i am confused what 15 dollar coupon for live?[/QUOTE]

It's in the @Gamer Call of Duty Special Issue. It's supposed to come free with BLOPs 2 pre-order but people in the other thread say that it does not automatically ring up that way, so it's YMMV deal.

I think I will be in for the PowerA Fus1on Tournament Edition controller assuming they are in stock when I make it up to my local Best Buy. Does anyone know if it is also compatible with the PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back