$100 iTunes gift card for $80 at Best Buy. $60 orders being cancelled.

Kendro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple&#...18459173264&skuId=4173314&st=itunes&cp=1&lp=1

The iTunes gift cards are now available for $80. Not as hot as $60 but still better than paying 100% for iTunes purchases.

For some reason it is only charging $60 when you add it to the cart. I consider this video game related for all those iOS games.

Must add to your cart to see the $60. I tried adding two cards but it charged $80 for one card and $60 for the other. So it looks like you need to create multiple orders if you want them at $60 each.

I received the following email for my $60 order.

Dear Customer,

There was a pricing error on the Apple iTunes $100 digital card (sku 4173314); as a result, your order will be canceled. This error has been corrected on BestBuy.com, and the item now reflects the sale price of $80.00. If you are still interested in this item please click here to view details and to place a new order.

We are sorry for this error and apologize for any inconvenience.
If you used a credit card for this order and have questions about the cancellation process, please click here. If you used a Best Buy gift card for this order and no longer have it, please call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement.

If you have any questions concerning our policies, please review the "Conditions of Use" which are found at www.BestBuy.com.

Best Buy Customer Service

Last edited by a moderator:
does bestbuy.com sell amazon kindle codes/cards through their website? i was going to see if the glitch worked on those but i can't find any kindle codes/cards.

That's a great deal - I don't need it but with two kids will use the $100 (eventually) and couldn't turn it down. $40 worth of free songs/apps/games? Sold. Thanks OP!

[quote name='PublikDefender']does bestbuy.com sell amazon kindle cards through their website? i was going to see if the glitch worked on those but i can't find any kindle cards.[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid they only sell the kindle cards in store

[quote name='PublikDefender']does bestbuy.com sell amazon kindle codes/cards through their website? i was going to see if the glitch worked on those but i can't find any kindle codes/cards.[/QUOTE]

only in store I believe

Its shows $80 when you add it but go to the cart and it'll show $60 (takes off $20 twice)

Apple® - iTunes $100 Code (Digital Delivery) ITUNES
SKU: 4173314
Order Total (charged to credit card): $60.00

[quote name='sgaldis']Just sucks they're the digital codes...need an actual card for a gift.[/QUOTE]

Nah - just print out the email with the codes, wrap it up nice in a box. Whoever you give $100 in Itunes credit to isn't going to care if it isn't in the form of a plastic card.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']is it normal to pay tax for a gift card bc its showing up on mine[/QUOTE]

It may just depend on where you live, in CA I haven't been charged.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']is it normal to pay tax for a gift card bc its showing up on mine[/QUOTE]

I didn't pay any for the cards I ordered. Could depend on your location, I'm in CA.

[quote name='craig.courtney']Already got my iTunes code. Now if only my Xbox live codes would show up.[/QUOTE]

When did you order? I ordered literally 10 seconds before I created the thread.

Awesome deal, thanks OP! Nice thing about this is that BestBuy doesn't charge tax on gift cards in CA and when you actually buy something from iTunes using gift card balance, they also don't charge you sales tax. I think the error is on the part of Apple, but still awesome.

bread's done
Back