20,000th Registered CAG Contest Thread - Win $200 good at VideoGameDeals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Congratulations Ledhead, the winner of the $200 www.VideoGameDeals.com voucher winner!

A big thanks to everyone that is a part of the growing CAG community. We're all helping make the dream of cheap video games a reality.

To celebrate our 20,000th registered user, CAG is going to give away 20,000 pennies in the form of a $200 VideoGameDeals.com Gift Voucher.

To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread and tell us what being a CAG means to you. Do not post anything but a single entry in this thread.

Winner will be chosen at random.
One entry and post per person.
Contest ends September 30th at midnight EST.[/b]

This is what being a CAG is all about.

Picture_170.jpg

And I gotta give some love to the hemorroid chair!

Picture_169.jpg

Being a CAG to me means getting games cheaper then I would have if I was alone searching, being a part of a great community and best of all saving money I can use to get more games! :D

i love being a CAG
being a CAG means i save a cash in video games and have some extra cash for something better in life, like food!!!

Being a Cheapass gamer to me is...spending the same amount of money on games as I did in the past only now I end up with so many frickin' games I don't have the time to play all of them.

CAG shows me how to buy 10 $5 games instead of 1 $50 game. Unfortunately it can't turn 1 hour of game time into 10 hours of game time.

MjC

To me CAG means...
well besides the obvious of being a cheap ass and saving money.
It also means sharing any deals you hear about with other CAG.
But I can say that since I found CAG, I have spent more money on games but I have got more for my money. CAG=smartass gamer.

Thanks for the site, being a CAG to me not only means saving a ton of money on video games, but it is also a great community filled with people that share a common interest. It's nice to have a place to go to talk about what you love and thus far, CAG has the nicest people on any message board I've been a part of. Thanks for the good times!

CAG means more goodies OTHER than videogames for me, as I save the $$$'s.

Oh, and a MUCH happier girlfriend as I am spending less money. :)

Cag means to me great people, saving money and never getting to play all my other games, and finding out alot of crazy news.

CAG means that I can still support my video game addiction (every console, a handheld and PC) and still afford to feed my family and keep a roof over our heads. Without CAG I'd be faced with having to choose between wife/family and video games.... I don't even want to think about that, it makes me so sad. :wink:

Being a CAG means being a part of a community of people who are different but all share a similar love of gaming. You guys have all helped me alot and i appreciate it. Thanks to CheapyD and thanks to CAG!

Since accidentally waltzing onto CAG late last year, my wallet's dollars have went toward a smattering of new games and accessories.

CAG, to me, stands for "Complete Access to Gaming" -- true GAMING LIBERTY; its a communal hub that provides knowledge of sales and special events to give us less affluent gamers an opportunity to play and own the games we couldn't usually afford at everyday prices.

But what some might see as a rudimentary find-your-deals site has a tremendous capital effect on all of us. By allowing me to save on my purchases, CAG has helped liberate me to try new genres and titles I would never have played before -- games like Ico, Fatal Frame, and yes, Tao Feng. Those are games I stumbled across thanks to this site, games I was able to try because my dollars went so much farther.

While others may label us stingy consumers or "cheapass gamers," I think CAG is more about extending our capital and our gaming access -- access to the games we all want to play, and access to new games and genres we never thought about playing before.

CAG to me means...

..last minute decisions to charge my Credit Card with 9.99 games

..raping Circuit City for their 50% madness

..arguments with my employee about taking advantage of the deals while being "morally" acceptable

..lots of factory sealed games that I haven't laid a finger on

..backlog of games, with a whole new list comming this winter

..not being GameFaqs boards

..addiction, addiction, addiction

Congrats!!!
To me, CAG means being able to play all the games I am interested in even if it means waiting a few months instead of not being able to afford them at all. It has taught me that patience is a good thing and you feel so much better about waiting in the end!
Thanks for the website CheapyD!

to me, being a Cheap-Ass Gamer is all about fighting the inflated prices of video games. It's about being a smart consumer. It's about encouraging competition.

It's about being cheap.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Since accidentally waltzing onto CAG late last year, my wallet's dollars have went toward a smattering of new games and accessories.

CAG, to me, stands for "Complete Access to Gaming" -- true GAMING LIBERTY; its a communal hub that provides knowledge of sales and special events to give us less affluent gamers an opportunity to play and own the games we couldn't usually afford at everyday prices.

But what some might see as a rudimentary find-your-deals site has a tremendous capital effect on all of us. By allowing me to save on my purchases, CAG has helped liberate me to try new genres and titles I would never have played before -- games like Ico, Fatal Frame, and yes, Tao Feng. Those are games I stumbled across thanks to this site, games I was able to try because my dollars went so much farther.

While others may label us stingy consumers or "cheapass gamers," I think CAG is more about extending our capital and our gaming access -- access to the games we all want to play, and access to new games and genres we never thought about playing before.[/quote]

^^^this dude should win.

Something about just draws me back to it time and time again, while I am at work....killing time till 5......is it 5 yet?.........how about now.

Good People + Great Deals = Good times

Happy 20,000 to CAG!!

To me being a CAG means that not only to I get knowledge of the greatest video game deals, but also I can openly talk about what I love most (games of course) with a community that is informative, reliable, and helpful.

Being a CAG means never having to pay retail for games for my bratty little kids who lose them all anyway (still can't find Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga). Thanks everyone & CAG.com for the EXCELLENT deals!

Melissa

What does CAG mean to me? Great deals and great fun. Saved money and lots of laughs. I'm proud to be a Cheap Ass Gamer! :D

CAG means that both my girlfriend AND I stay happy; the money I save on cheap games means more expensive shoes for her. 20 pairs of her shoes, indirectly funded by CAG. THANK YOU CAG!

Being a CAG means looking for deals on games that I don't have time to play, buying the aforementioned games, and letting them sit on my shelf unplayed. Although I don't have time to play them, and my wallet is lighter as a result, somehow it just feels good anyway. Nothing beats that "I got a great deal on this!" feeling. :)

It means I can finally have a chance at owning all the 'must haves', 'nice to haves' and 'don't really need... but it's soooooo cheap.... I'll have it".

This place has allowed me to gather with my fellow, faithful gamers searching for a way to control the depreciation-laden game market. To be able to walk in a store who offers a a brand new game at the brand new game price of $50 only to smile inwardly as CAG has allowed us to find it MUCH cheaper. It just doesn't get any better than that!

Well, being a CAGer for me has made me spend a lot more on games. I've been buying them for my fiance that's out of state. And, I have well over 100 never played games now all because of this site. I wish I could find a similar place for deal on other things...because I'm a deal-a-holic. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back