20,000th Registered CAG Contest Thread - Win $200 good at VideoGameDeals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Congratulations Ledhead, the winner of the $200 www.VideoGameDeals.com voucher winner!

A big thanks to everyone that is a part of the growing CAG community. We're all helping make the dream of cheap video games a reality.

To celebrate our 20,000th registered user, CAG is going to give away 20,000 pennies in the form of a $200 VideoGameDeals.com Gift Voucher.

To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread and tell us what being a CAG means to you. Do not post anything but a single entry in this thread.

Winner will be chosen at random.
One entry and post per person.
Contest ends September 30th at midnight EST.[/b]

Being a CAG is an honor. It allows me to comminucate with truly helpful and decent individuals. There aren't many trolls like those that plague many other boards. This seems to be a rather close-knit community.

*Plus we all get to save huge ammounts of cash with some great cheap-ass deals! :D

CAG means that I can save money on my first love....video games, and spend more on my second....collecting mold spores and fungus!!!!

Heh...just kidding

Being a Cheap Ass Gamer to me means that I will save alot of money or atleast some money on a video game. Saving something even if its alot or very little is better than not saving anything. I like CheapAssGamer website and community forums because I see people who are like me, Gamers. I also see people who are trying to save money on a very expensive hobby, videogames. Thats what it CAG means to me.

Thanks everyone part of CAG!

p.s: I'm new to the forums but not the site. :)

Being a CAG means not having to pay full price for the games I want to get.....ever.

And also finding some sweet deals on stuff I didn't normally want also :)

CAG is an awesome site...great work guys! What does it mean to me?

1) I have even more games for my collection that I'll get to sometime within the next few decades

2) I save a ton of money and get 3 to 4 times the amount of stuff for what I spend previously.

3) I get to laugh at my friends who visit the site when they have to buy another game just because it's a good deal.

To me, every gamer is working together to find that cheap price that we can all purchase. a friendly community where we can all talk about games, consoles, and most of all cheap ass prices!

CAG means I have to practice even more restraint then I did previously in buying videogames. It used to only be ebay I'd have to restrain myself on, now I have a whole new barrage of games to try to not buy!

CAG is an amazing place to look for great deals and to unload some of your junk. I guess it is true - oine amn's junk is another man's treasure. Thank you CheapyD for running such a great site that has saved me a bunch of money and allowed me to sell some of my games in order to buy other games!!

PS - Jared Moe needs "moe" money! :D

[quote name='CheapyD']
To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread and tell us what being a CAG means to you.[/quote]

Being a CAG for me: setting weekly times between classes to check the clearance shelves at Target, regardless of work level, finals, etc.

Happy 20,000th!

Being a CAG: hitting the site multiple times a day, running to various stores looking for deals, and finding the awesome Gamerush trades. In other words, it's practically an obsesssion.

CAG makes it possible to play games on a budget. With my family getting larger, it is important for me to make sure I keep as many resources available to them, and using deals on CAG means I can still keep up my gaming hobby without sacrificing money that my family could use.

Being a CAG means having to check here everyday and almost every other hour to see if theres a 5 second deal like that $50 GBA SP which I missed anyway! >_

Being a CAG means that I'm not afraid of waiting months or years to get my hands on a game at a budget price while devoting some of my money to purchase games I would normally only rent.

Great deals on good games. My best source for info on what I call "Shotgun Gaming". Buy a bunch of 80% games for $5-10 in hopes that one or two can catch your attention. Usually works out.

Being a CAG is all about the community...Its sharing these awesome deals that I may find with all my buddies and knowing that they will do the same. Its about feeding a craving I have to play the best games, but still be able to pay rent and eat some food. CAG helps fill the void that alcohol and drugs never could.

Being a CAG is about finding that special someone to help find those special deals so I can finally have some beer money left at the end of the week.

Fortunately I don't drink beer, so that means more money for me!

Cheap Ass Gamer means to me the joy of walking into a store, picking up a game marked $49.99, and having it ring up at $4.99 when the employees and management aren't even aware of the sale.

*hugs cheapassgamer.com*

CAG is the BEST source for gaming deals on the internet. Being part of the community means having hundreds of other cheap asses contiinuously sweeping the internet for deals. I've only recently found the power of the cheapassgamer but now I am hooked...waiting for that next killer deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back