2010 MMA Gaming Preview Thread - UFC Undisputed: 2010 and EA Sports MMA

UFC Undisputed 2010 is now only $39.99 @ Amazon or Newegg! I wish I waited since it looks like the 4 fighters from gamestop code is only ~$6 on ebay.

I got my UFC for $45 plus it included the GS fighters so I'm not hurt over that price. If anyone is on the fence though, I would definitely buy it for $40 right now!

AHAHAHA...just ran into another one of "Xbox Live's Finest". Douchebag with a 43-43-2 record, hosting a session in LHW. He picks Keith Jardine and starts flashing him at me. So, I think "Ok, someone who wants to use the underclass of the division. That's cool." I figure I'll pick Vitor Belfort so it'll be a good slugfest. Right as I'm picking Belfort, he switches to Shogun. As the arena/ref screen loads, I try pressing B to back out, but it won't let me (I assume he just kept mashing A so it would start the fight). Of course, I lose the fight, and message him to say "Nice bitch win...picking the best guy in the division after I pick my guy. Classy"

He doesn't respond, and the game sends me back to the menu (apparently he left the lobby). So, I pick "quick match" again. It matches me up with him AGAIN, but I guess he didn't remember my gamertag, and he starts flashing guys like Cantwell and Jardine at me, and then finally "settles" on Matt Hammill. Of course, I knew exactly what he was doing, so I pick Shogun.

Of course, when the game loads the arena/ref screen, he backs out and immediately picks Shogun. So, I pick Anderson Silva. Fight starts, he does the typical running around the octagon like an idiot bullshit that retards on Live do, and eventually gets a takedown. Then he starts mashing away at me, but I catch one of his punches and armbar him for the win in under 2 minutes. I sent him another message saying "amazing what happens in a fair fight", haha. Again, no response. I thought that was pretty funny.

It seems that the online has been getting a bit better, for unexplainable reasons. The "big" patch isn't out yet, so there's really no reason for the game to be getting less laggy/easier to find a game unless these fools on PSN/XBL are getting their connections in better shape.

I hate when I have a laggy game, even though my connection is always high and solid. I suffer because of these people's empty/red/yellow connections!?

I think I'll be entering that Gamestop tourney on the 5th. Sounds solid, and the one Gamestop I'm looking at only has like 5-6 people signed up. Add in the two or three that show up on gameday and I'm going up against maybe 10 or so max. :lol:

The prizes suck, but I've always wanted to enter an actual tournament competing against other people. Plus, I've always wanted to see if the online competition is really fat, sweaty gamers. :rofl: :shock:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']It seems that the online has been getting a bit better, for unexplainable reasons. The "big" patch isn't out yet, so there's really no reason for the game to be getting less laggy/easier to find a game unless these fools on PSN/XBL are getting their connections in better shape.

I hate when I have a laggy game, even though my connection is always high and solid. I suffer because of these people's empty/red/yellow connections!?[/QUOTE]

But it's possible they've tweaked the servers, which would improve the game load times and the matchmaking. The matches themself are played peer to peer, so once you're in, you should be fine (assuming the host has a decent connection). I played Vulcan in a few matches yesterday, with him hosting, and his connection only showing up as 2 bars for me...and there still wasn't much lag at all (maybe a couple seconds worth the whole fight).

I played a random match online and the match was laggy but not unplayable. With this performance and no possibliity of me improving my connection, I don't know if I can play this game online at all.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I played a random match online and the match was laggy but not unplayable. With this performance and no possibliity of me improving my connection, I don't know if I can play this game online at all.[/QUOTE]

A match? As in one? lol..think you could stand to get a bigger sample size there? Lag kinda comes and goes, so drawing conclusions from one fight might not be very accurate. Also, were you hosting?

No I wasn't hosting, but my connection is max download of 1.5 Mbps DSL and I live in an apartment that is exclusive to ATT and I can't get any faster DSL speed.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No I wasn't hosting, but my connection is max download of 1.5 Mbps DSL and I live in an apartment that is exclusive to ATT and I can't get any faster DSL speed.[/QUOTE]

Hmm..it could have been the other dude's fault. I get what you're saying about your connection, but I'd try hosting a few and see if you get any better results. You can either just create a session in "player match" or do a custom search in "ranked match" and make your criteria really specific so it's unlikely to find a match. Then it will ask you if you'd like to set up a ranked session. I don't know why they didn't just make an option to create a ranked session.

Hitman, search for a match with the preference for a good connection option is turned on. If anything I can try doing a match with you after the Blackhawks game tonight just to see how it plays with someone who is sorta close to you.

Yeah I've never understood why more boxers/MMA guys haven't gone more all out on entrances. Is it that they don't want to look like pro wrestlers? I think it's really cool. Somebody doing Angle's TNA entrance would be bad ass.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yeah I've never understood why more boxers/MMA guys haven't gone more all out on entrances. Is it that they don't want to look like pro wrestlers? I think it's really cool. Somebody doing Angle's TNA entrance would be bad ass.[/QUOTE]

Because some entrances would last longer than the actual fights do.

Well I played with Apathy and I got taken to school, but Apathy was nice about it and gave me a chance. :)

Is there going to be a CAG Fight Camp or whatever in game or will I just ignore that feature for this year's game?

I understand the idea behind disrespecting your opponent in the career mode (gain rivals) but was wondering what you gain by respecting them (besides cred). Anyone know?

[quote name='seen']I understand the idea behind disrespecting your opponent in the career mode (gain rivals) but was wondering what you gain by respecting them (besides cred). Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

It improves your relationship with that fighter which will cause them to invite you to their camp and give you "discounted" moves to learn. At least that was my understanding of it.

Wow, I can't believe how glitched the Kay Tee Eff Oh achievment is. When Matt was struggling with it the other night, I thought it was a "built up head damage" issue and that the KO had to basically come out of nowhere. But after struggling with it myself last night, I read a tip on the Undisputed forums of creating a CAF and leaving his stats at 1 (the achievement doesn't specify it has to be against a non CAF for this one), and then just going for head kicks. Soooo...I tried that, and this is the result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzr0naTcT5c

The fight lasted like 20 seconds...I threw one strike the entire time...and still no achievement. Not sure what to do now.

I don't know, man. the people on the UFC Undisputed forums, and even GameFAQs, were like, "You're fucking stupid. There is a big difference between one hit KOs and flash KOs. Just because you knock someone out with the first strike doesn't make it a flash KO." Really?

I actually got the achievement the very next day. B.J. Penn vs. Joe Lauzon. Single collar tie, 3 uppercuts by B.J., *boom* achievement.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']It improves your relationship with that fighter which will cause them to invite you to their camp and give you "discounted" moves to learn. At least that was my understanding of it.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I see. In my past two fights I have disrepected my opponents because of the Popularity/I think Cred boost, I didn't know why you would respect them.

Of course, what exactly is a "discounted" move? As in, instead of it taking 100 points to obtain it, it only takes 80?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Ahh, I see. In my past two fights I have disrepected my opponents because of the Popularity/I think Cred boost, I didn't know why you would respect them.

Of course, what exactly is a "discounted" move? As in, instead of it taking 100 points to obtain it, it only takes 80?[/QUOTE]

Something like that. I'm not sure exactly how the requirements change, but probably something like needing less successful attempts to fully learn the move. It's like they're better teachers if you're not a dick to them, haha.

Also, I'm happy to say I FINALLY got the Kay Tee Eff Oh achievement tonight. After trying all kinds of scenarios and weight classes, I pulled it off with Rampage against Wanderlai. Nothing really special about it...and I actually had hit him in the head 3-4 times before the KO punch, so I know his damage must have been mounting. But then I pulled back, and did a step punch while holding LB. Rampage threw a straight right that caught him flush on the chin and just like that, the achievement popped.

Now I'm trying to figure out why I haven't gotten the "play all modes, view the shop and options" achievement. I could have sworn I've played and checked everything.

The achivements are buggy, and I hear the trophies are as well on PS3. I don't even worry about it, especially because I'm on PS3 and your trophy collection isn't as out there as your Gamerscore.

You guys need to check this out here in this forum. There's a great list of all the moves and the camps that have them in the Gamer's section at the bottom. I just saw it over there, very interesting stuff.

Just bought this thanks to the Amazon price drop.

I stink at it, which I knew is how it would be right off the bat.

Any Youtube vids, or even text-based guides to getting better at this? I'm especially shitty at submissions and the whole rotating the right stick thing. Don't know how fast I should be doing it, whether to "charge" it or not, etc. Every time I do it, even if the guy is a bit fatigued, it seems like they just get out of it fairly quickly.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Just bought this thanks to the Amazon price drop.

I stink at it, which I knew is how it would be right off the bat.

Any Youtube vids, or even text-based guides to getting better at this? I'm especially shitty at submissions and the whole rotating the right stick thing. Don't know how fast I should be doing it, whether to "charge" it or not, etc. Every time I do it, even if the guy is a bit fatigued, it seems like they just get out of it fairly quickly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, submissions are tough (to the point that some people want a patch to make them easier...which THQ is looking into). He's got to be pretty damn fatigued to be able to get one. The easiest way to do it is to work body shots or slams (depending on your fighters strengths) until you get him worn down or even rocked. If you rock him with a body shot, you can lock in almost a guaranteed sub. As for rotating the stick, it doesn't have to be extremely fast, and I think it's more important to keep the movement fluid. Pressing the stick to charge was just something that was added this year, so I still haven't really learned how to utilize it properly.

Have you played through the tutorial? I know it doesn't help a ton, but there is an achievement for it, so it's at least worth looking into. Other than that, I'd just say practice. This is the kind of game that you just get better at the more you play. I can also send you an invite to the CAG Camp if you want. We've also got the CAGFC league starting up that you should check out when you're ready (no rush, you can join at any time).

Yeah I did the tutorial, actually it was the first thing I did since I never played 2009. It's a decent starting point, but like you said, it's not exactly everything someone would need to know.

I'm going to keep messing with it for a few days...I need to be able to at least beat the computer consistently on "experienced" difficulty (which I can do easily if they are using scrubs, but the tougher guys still give me a really hard time), but I'll probably jump in with you guys after I have a little more time with the game. I literally just started playing it last night.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Yeah I did the tutorial, actually it was the first thing I did since I never played 2009. It's a decent starting point, but like you said, it's not exactly everything someone would need to know.

I'm going to keep messing with it for a few days...I need to be able to at least beat the computer consistently on "experienced" difficulty (which I can do easily if they are using scrubs, but the tougher guys still give me a really hard time), but I'll probably jump in with you guys after I have a little more time with the game. I literally just started playing it last night.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well don't even feel bad about struggling with "experienced" difficulty. This game is SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult than last year's. Experienced is probably harder than last year's Expert, haha. But yeah, definitely get comfortable with the game. Striking is probably the easiest thing to learn and the quickest to get good at. But you're really not a pro until you feel comfortable on the ground doing transitions and not panicking and gassing yourself. You'll get there.

I knew the ground game well last year and I think most of my victories were GnP. I'm having a hard time getting used to the ground this year, the AI is still impossible to tap on expert and so far it seems like again the AI it's more usefull to spam transitions than anything else.

Well, I posted this in the CAGFC thread, but I'll post it here too in case anybody missed it.

Hey everyone,

First off, I fully realize your experience last year with the support update and communication for UFC 2009 was less than ideal, so please bear in mind, I feel your pain, but you also finally have someone dedicated to your beloved UFC franchise. I'm only human as are the dev team, but I will impassionately continue to dedicate myself to working out whatever I can every day for you. Please also bear in mind that gameplay fixes of any nature cannot be addressed overnight. The dev team has been consistenty working through the online, super caf, gameplay exploits, and other issues being reported and are actively reading the boards. Even with my presence as your Official Community Manager, my most immediete impact will be in keeping you updated as best I can on the progress of critical fixed and updates. Having been doing this for a very long time, i know all too well what false promises lead to, I assure you I will keep you updated as frequent as possible, I just like to ensure my updates are always as concrete as possible.

I assure you, the moment I have a definitive understanding of when a patch will be applied, I will let you know, and I will continue to update you as I can, which is what I will do below...

As of right now:
  • The online issues are the top critical issue being looked in to currently, amongst the others. XBOX 360 online should be working pretty smoothly, save for some LAG here and there. It is primarily PS3 users who are having issues with ranked play, connection loss, etc. We know what issues are causing this, and the dev team is working to fix them. A lot of us played 360 Live over the weekend and found little online issue, if you're a 360 user and experiencing online issues, please note exactly what it is - ranked play? connection loss? can't get past a menu? can't connect to a server? Please be specific
  • Amongst the other TOP TOP critical issues - Super CAF's, viewing stats between two players so CAF leagues can operate, show W/L stats before a match is agreed upon, Machida instant takedown, Omoplata cancelling out of takedowns are at the top of the list
  • Other issues being heavily discussed all over - Submisson failures to win against AI, auto-block, spamming reversals, stamina adjustments, too many flash KO takedowns, weight class bug in career mode are also near the top of the list to be looked in to
The above issues I would say are the first areas, especially online, the dev team is focusing on. I don't have any further details to elaborate on speciffically, but from readin forums all over, those are the issues people would like considered and/or fixed before anything else.

Guys, from a communication standpoint, this will definitely not be 2009 all over again. That said, we'll still do our best to fix as quickly as possible and communicate that progress to you. I just want to always ensure when I do, its accurate and hopeful.

I agree the pain in playing online has felt like a Shogun Knee to the face at times, won't dare attempt to dispute your anger and frustration there.
Apologies to those experiencing online issues, that is certainly the most painful and I can tell you many people here are working to address.
I know this message will not please all, just trying to give you guys updates when I can that feel like the situation is moving forward. The dev team is listening.

-Tank

So, it at least appears that they're working on some fixes. I'm just glad that nothing is really 100% broken. Yeah, there are several things that are harder/easier than they should be, but it shouldn't take a tremendous amount of tweaking to fix them. As long as they don't take 2 months to make it happen, I'll be happy.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']So, it at least appears that they're working on some fixes. I'm just glad that nothing is really 100% broken. Yeah, there are several things that are harder/easier than they should be, but it shouldn't take a tremendous amount of tweaking to fix them. As long as they don't take 2 months to make it happen, I'll be happy.[/QUOTE]

Most of this stuff should've been caught before release. I'm regretting picking the game up now after playing it, for every improvement something else is screwed up. I don't see how they could've messed up online worse than last years but so far after multiple attempts I've only been able to get into a single match and that was with someone who just spammed Lyoto's takedown when I was beating him in the standup. Trying to have my CAGFC fight with BoSox didn't work as it kept telling the both of us that the fight was no longer available. I don't think I've had this many problems playing a game online even with EA's BF:BC2s screwy servers. After finally connecting and getting beat by an exploit that was obvious from playing Lyoto in the demo I gotta wonder if they even Beta tested this online or if this is the Beta test.

Not to mention the KO rate for single player is insane, subs are still pointless against Expert AI, career mode isn't more exciting than last years stat screen fest, and lots of other things I could nitpick to death I think they should've taken more time to smooth this shit out than release this game as it currently is.

[quote name='whiptcracker']Most of this stuff should've been caught before release. I'm regretting picking the game up now after playing it, for every improvement something else is screwed up. I don't see how they could've messed up online worse than last years but so far after multiple attempts I've only been able to get into a single match and that was with someone who just spammed Lyoto's takedown when I was beating him in the standup. Trying to have my CAGFC fight with BoSox didn't work as it kept telling the both of us that the fight was no longer available. I don't think I've had this many problems playing a game online even with EA's BF:BC2s screwy servers. After finally connecting and getting beat by an exploit that was obvious from playing Lyoto in the demo I gotta wonder if they even Beta tested this online or if this is the Beta test.

Not to mention the KO rate for single player is insane, subs are still pointless against Expert AI, career mode isn't more exciting than last years stat screen fest, and lots of other things I could nitpick to death I think they should've taken more time to smooth this shit out than release this game as it currently is.[/QUOTE]

I agree with most of those things. But sadly, we're living in the "patch generation". I don't think there's one game that I've bought in the past year that hasn't needed one or multiple patches after release. The only thing you can really be impressed with is how quickly they fix the problems they just "failed to notice" before launch. Online games seem to never get tested properly. For whatever reason, testers just can't seem to figure out the things that some gamers will exploit and abuse to death.

Like most games, playing with randoms is a miserable experience. Even if you get someone who doesn't seek out Lyoto to abuse his takedown, you'll find people who go for takedowns and then spam the shit out of reversals. I had one guy who just held me down, and if I'd try to escape, he'd reverse everything until he was in full mount. But he wouldn't go for any transitions of his own. The only thing I could do is just lay there and wait for the ref to stand us up. Thanks to autoblock though, he still was able to punch me and open a cut.

My opinion is that the gaming industry as a whole is completely out of touch with the "common gamer". They design these games with the expectation of people "playing right", and that's not how 90% of people on Xbox Live play. If they release a patch to fix these things within the first month of the game being out, I guess I'll shrug it off. But it's starting to get ridiculous for developers to wonder why the used game market is so successful.

Wow, yeah. Just got done playing a good 7-8 matches against randoms online and all it is is the same fucking garbage bullshit tactics. They'll start out striking with me, until I catch them with a good shot. Then it's spam takedowns, spam reversals, rinse repeat. So, then, I completely forget about trying to end the fight early and just try to win each round by controlling the round and taking them down.

But the second their back touches the mat, they spam the fuck out of submissions. It's good that you don't give up the dominant position getting out of a sub this year, but just the fact that they can do it anytime they want from almost any position is ridiculous. Submissions from the bottom need to drain like 50% of your stamina or more, so if you're not successful, you leave yourself wide open for an almost guaranteed sub back. I'm fucking struggling to get to 10 ranked wins because of these fucking retards. I hope THQ has a good fix for this coming soon because I'm just really over Xbox Live multiplayer.

I swear to God, 95% of the people on Live could care less about having fun. They just do whatever it takes to win...even if it means doing the same 2 moves in every fucking match over and over again. It's just like curve shots in NHL and change ups low and away in The Show. fucking garbage. It makes me not want to renew my Live subscription. People are fucking scum. Still waiting on my natural disaster that wipes out half the world's population so we can start over.

Ha, well, I was just going to go post my rant on the official Undisputed forums, and on my way, I saw this:

Hey everyone,

I've probably said this before, having only been your Community Manager for a little over a week, I will not be able to provide daily patch updates for the sake of redundancy, and wanting to update you more when I have specifics. After all, you'd rather not hear the exact same words copy-pasted I would presume
smile.png
Regarding communication and "quick reponse", my goal is to give you upates that matter, even if it doesn't contain a solid promise, at the very least, updates that push a situation forward.

First off, the DLC issues with pre-order fighters not appearing seems to be resolved. From our testing on our end, we are not seeing this issue anymore. If you had pre-order DLC fighters, and they vanished from your roster today and still are not there, please leave your GamerTag or PSN ID and any general info (like your pre-order retailer) in this thread.

Second, I wanted to give you a patch update on behalf of the dev team before the weekend.

Since launch, the dev team has been working tirelessly on the myriad of hot button issues I've addressed in previous posts. They are currently creating a patch with Yukes, Gamespy, Sony, and MSFT. A few standout recent updates from the latest patch process:

• Ranked online issues have been fixed and connectivity is still being worked on for both XBOX 360 and PS3
  • Super CAF's are absolutely being addressed
  • Automatic takedown moves are being adjusted so they no long impact the match significantly
Those are some of the heavy hitter issues the dev team has fixed in our patch branch, not live yet of course. They are also working on a bunch of other fixes, the ones above are the clear major standouts however.

We are gunning to submit the patch to QA and 1st party (Sony/MSFT) processes by mid-next week, at which point we will be at the friendly mercy of their standard turnaround processes, queue from other games (like Red Dead), and general back and forth QA. These are standard industry patch processes with Sony and MSFT, out of our control, but we are hopeful to get this patch punched out in a reasonable manner. The online issues are certainly not reasonable, unfortunately they require us to patch, and we do not have the ability due to the above processes to hot-fix. In a future gaming world, we're hopeful such will be possible down the road, like in PC games.

While I still don't have a specific launch timeframe (i.e. range of days), I can tell you the patch will not be out next week, specifically because we'll be submitting to the above said QA processes which have their own timelines we need to abide by.

I will keep you posted next week on that progress, but just wanted to continue setting expectations. We realize the patch update is critical, and the dev team is doing everything within their power to deploy that to you.

Around the patch release is also when we will look to launch the website Fight Camp integration, and potentially reset leaderboards to get everyone on an even playing field (since Super CAF's and other "uncool tactics" have whacked that out just a bit).

The above is the best possible communication I can provide you at the moment, I'll have more next week. And I'll see you on the boards in general.

Thanks,
Tank

If they fix it right, I'll accept it. But at the very least, this should show these companies that using unlock codes and expecting people to pay for online is ridiculous. As gamers, we're lucky if it works properly a month after release...and even then, it's going to be next to impossible to ensure that all exploits have been removed.

Yea, XBL sucks for the most part. I'd like to think there are many others looking for a fun fair game but it seems immaturity runs rampant. I as well might not renew my XBL subscription once it expires since the online experience isn't enjoyable.

Resetting the leaderboards is upsetting a lot of people. Rightfully so I would say. I can barely play online without l...ll...l..a...ggg...lag and haven't delved into Ranked matches yet (why is it so laggggy! Come on PS3 patch!), but I can see how resetting the leaderboards would upset a lot of people.

Of course, its just leaderboards, right? I can't tell if he means just resetting the leaderboards or boards/records?

Just got the LHW title over Jon Jones, failed my first attempt going after Machida. Was beating him down and even crippled his body, but one punch took me out in the third round. Jon Jones couldn't stop my Level 3 Suplex + Level 3 Crucifix.

BTW, why don't you guys share what moves you think are good and what level they are. So far I have:

Level 3 Suplex (rarely ever reversed, and with 70 clinch grapple offense and defense I am real solid in the clinch, but its great for sparring)

Level 3 Crucifix (not all that strong, but I use it well by using some special moves and it rocks in sparring)

Level 2 or maybe 3 Right Uppercut (this thing tears people up pretty fast when I'm in close, but its not used all that often because when I'm close I clinch + suplex)

Level 1 GSP Head Kick (its OK. Nice and quick and even if it doesn't land its not usually countered, but even with 70 standing kicks offense its too weak. This could be next for my leveling up)

Level 2 Arm Triangle Choke from Side (I haven't had a chance to test it out, but I have a feeling that with my newly discovered and increasingly improving Sub Charging ability, it will be great for getting some mid-career submission!)

Level 1 Omaplata (I don't try to submit people with this, its just a bailout for when I fight guys like Tito Ortiz, who spams takedowns and lay and pray like Matt Hughes).

Combine some of these with increased stats (ground grapple, clinch grapple, ground striking offense, clinch striking offense), and I have a pretty good fighter who's avenged all his losses.

Rampage - avenged
Machida - avenged
Griffin - avenged
Ortiz - avenged via my very first decision (although maybe I should beat him twice, because he beat me twice?)

I was winning all those fights with ease before getting tagged, with the exception of Ortiz, whom I fought waaaaay too early in my career.

I'm pretty sure it's just leaderboards (based on another post Tank made in that thread, he said they were considering doing monthly leaderboards so everyone could start fresh each month), and I could care less about the people it upsets. I don't want to play this game so the rest of the world can see how awesome I am. I want to play it to have fun, and experience some fair competition.

As a person who doesn't cheese and spam online, I'd gladly give up the few wins I have to see the assholes with 300+ wins already get their records wiped out too. Anybody who is actually that good at the game shouldn't care if their record gets reset because they should be able to get right back to the top of the leaderboard anyway. My guess is the ones crying about it are the same ones who cheated their way to the top.

That could very well be the case that people who exploited their way to the top are complaining, impossible to tell really though because I know people that are legit good with hundreds of wins. Still, they spam things. SleeperNoob I think his name is on Xbox is a clinch spammer and does the cheapest moves, and he is "legit" as they come really, compared to other peoples.

I really don't care either way considering I don't have a Ranked record, what I really want is the ability to play online without so..much....lag. Its impossible to practice reversals on a live person when there is either a delay on your commands (I had one fight like that), or it lags.

EA MMA looked really good at E3. Last time I saw the game in action, the animations looked stiff and robotic. Now, that has changed completely. The transition animations are so much better than UFC's, and the reactions to strikes look better as well. That doesn't mean the game will be any good, but it gives me hope. We only have 3 months till release, to the exact day.

bread's done
Back