2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs - Boston Wins!

Heh, I saw that, checked stubhub for tickets just out of curiosity. Would do anything to be at the game but being a lowly college student washing dishes for 7 bucks an hour.. Don't think I can pull that off haha

I'm on the fence here, on one hand a pal is setting me up with his very hot lawyer friend, on the other hand game 6 is tonight and will be happening during the date.

Boobs or puck? Really hard to make this decision. Though I suppose if it's on tv and we're both making glances at the score that could be a sign...

[quote name='nasum']I'm on the fence here, on one hand a pal is setting me up with his very hot lawyer friend, on the other hand game 6 is tonight and will be happening during the date.

Boobs or puck? Really hard to make this decision. Though I suppose if it's on tv and we're both making glances at the score that could be a sign...[/QUOTE]

You can't DVR boobs.

Good stuff. I've been leaning a little towards Boston's side this series so it's nice to see them force a game 7. Hope that game doesn't end up being 2 goal game or something.

More like LuongOWNED... sorry.

I'm rooting for the Bruins, but I wouldn't be terribly upset if the Canucks win it either. At least it's not the Red Wings, right?

[quote name='yukine']More like LuongOWNED... sorry.

I'm rooting for the Bruins, but I wouldn't be terribly upset if the Canucks win it either. At least it's not the Red Wings, right?[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have the Red Wings win than the Bruins.

[quote name='dafoomie']Lu8ngo has a new meaning, 8 minutes. Thats all he lasted.

He'd be an upgrade for Philly though.[/QUOTE]

Is that supposed to be a burn, or something?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You can't DVR boobs.[/QUOTE]

I was able to peek at the game from time to time. She's not a hockey fan. In fact she's a huge NFL fan which, despite a decent set of cans, is pretty much a deal breaker.

Congrats to the Bruins. I'm definitely not a hockey fan, but as a Boston native I'm happy to see them win. I've never watched much, but I did watch the entire finals and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I'm definitely happy for my many friends who are Bruins diehards.

Vancouver:
Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Congrats Boston... gotta check out these riot videos now. Are they on par with Montreal?

EDIT: Yeah some burnt cars and apparently stabbings? Sounds like it isn't much worse than the cancelled GNR show from the earlier 2000s. Still embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nifty_Shark']Congrats Boston... gotta check out these riot videos now. Are they on par with Montreal?

EDIT: Yeah some burnt cars and apparently stabbings? Sounds like it isn't much worse than the cancelled GNR show from the earlier 2000s. Still embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

Along with property damage and at least several people dead.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Along with property damage and at least several people dead.[/QUOTE]

Oh! I had no idea some people actually died. Well now that's so unbelievably senseless.

bread's done
Back