2014 Yardsale thread

14375812763_db1194924f_b.jpg

While I usually don't make pre-sale deals, I ended up coming out really well on this one. Saw an ad on the local forums for a yard sale that was going to sell skylanders. I emailed the lady and really wanted to pick up a few for my son since his birthday is in a couple weeks. 

Initially she was looking for $100 but I was able to talk her down to $75. So in the lot Here's what I ended up with:

Hoot Loop
Free Ranger
Night Shift
Fire Kraken
Magna Charge
Rattle Shake
Grilla Drilla
Tower of Time Level
Thumpling
Slobber Tooth
Zoo Lou
Roller Brawl
Jolly Bumble Blast
Pop Thorn
Scorp
Sky Diamond Item
Battle Hammer

Pretty good deal and there were only a couple that were extras!

Not yardsale related by toys r us has a clearance sell. This what i picked up after the blue label 80%

ghostbusters janine firehouse $19.98 -after 80%  $5.99

Mario vs donkey kong $30 - $9.00 (not sure if this is good, kinda remind me of those old small donkey kong/pac man games from the 80's.)

lego batman ds with joker  $30  - $6

Star wars 3 ds with fett $30- $6

mickey 2 wii remote with red light $20 - $4

xbox 360 batarang $50 - $10!!! (A nice cheap controller for xbox and pc) Yes, its wired, but can be use on pc. A true batman fan should get this.

Level up ottoman $25 - $5  ($5 why not? A ottoman to storage my games)

There are 3 more batarang controllers for xbox 360 and 1 level up ottoman. The funny thing is that two days before i checked and there were no batarang controllers. They have lots of star wars with fett package. Even the employee laugh when he saw by the register the same game for $19.99 on the endcaps. I was thinking about grabbing the controllers for others here with no profit made, but pretty sure shipping would kill the deal for most cag here.

Sucks that i cant get starfox, but not a bad pickup considering my area gets picked clean.

Any CAG here in the gaithersburg/ rockville area? Want grab lunch? I also have some old game guides i was thinking of throwing away.

Doh! Now I feel like a chump. 650, I think I only have about 400. I think I will keep my games form my childhood out of the collection and maybe have the only? 100% thrift and yard sale collated collection...
I'm right there with you! I'd say that 85-90% came from yard sales. I remember buying Little Samson from a yard sale and gave $35 for it. I was a little disappointed about spending so much but now it's a pretty pricey title.

Any ideas on avatar?
I have a few.

frank-castle.jpg

or this one

The_Punisher.jpg

This one with Wolverine is cool. One of my favorite comic covers of all time.

730567.jpg

Or you could go Dolph style.

3859108-l.jpg

Was fun looking these up. Punisher War Journal was one of my favorite series when it came out. I bought and still have multiple copies of #1 and the Wolverine appearances.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was that guy I'd choose #3 or #1

They look tight ;)

Of course I choose wolverine first, I mean come on, he's sexy! But I forget where I am, a forum mainly dominated by males who love Giada :whee: :lol:

I kid, I kid

Good deals today.

First sale I went to, this lady had 10 19" 720p HDTVs. All for $25 each. They all had broken DVD players inside of them but they worked fine otherwise. The lady said it was her dads and not sure why he was only asking $25 for each one. I bought 2 of them for $45. One for me, and I'm selling one to my sister since she wants a tv for her college dorm.

JBL135 speakers were $10. 

I got a pretty big plug in Hockey table, along with a foldable pingpong tabletop for $25. Thank God I have a station wagon lol.

X4GZuWJ.jpg

Js3b3Rr.jpg

Is this who you mean?

giada-de-laurentiis-watched-her-food-network-show-still-dont-know-how-to-boil-water.jpg

IDK, Nigella is pretty sexy too with her accent and curves.

Today it a total bust (pun intended)...I bought a box of biore for 50 cents. Already 80+ degrees. I think I am done for the day. :(

I hope you were talking about the chick from the food network, or I just over shared why I am not allowed anywhere near the Food Network premises. LOL

I did well today but only thanks to two sales. Two of the first 4 sales I went to I scored at. Didn't score again all day, ha ha. I went to at least 30 sales too. I don't think they were picked over, people kept telling me I was the first one there, just think they didn't have anything.

Anyway, second sale I went to, the guy had a big box of records. I picked out a few nice ones (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Purple Rain, Huey Lewis and the News Sports) but I then asked about old games. He said he might have a couple real old ones in a box right there in the garage. He found it in about 30 seconds and pulled out Star Fox (SNES) with the manual and Final Fantasy II (SNES). Said $1.00 each so with the records I paid $5.00.

Then a couple sales later a lady had a huge box of PS2/PS1 games but she wanted $8.00 each for PS2 and $5.00 each for PS1. Seemed high but I managed to find a pair I wanted and talked her to $8.00 for the pair. They were Time Crisis 3 complete in the big box for PS2 and Chocobo Racing for PS1.

That was it, but Chocobo/Time Crisis/FF2 are a bit pricey and I didn't have them so I'll call it a good day.

Edit: Nevermind, I had Time Crisis 3 already, ha ha. That's okay, I didn't have a guncon or the bundle so its still cool.

Today I purchased:

Champions of Norrath PS2 (Greatest Hits) for $2 (Was marked $4)

A glittery TI-83 for $3 (Marked $5). It wouldn't turn on but the batteries inside had an expiration of 2010 and the guy said that it hadn't been used in like, eight years. I just stood there looking unsure until he lowered the price. For $3 I figure it's okay even if it ends up not working, and hey, it's literally sparkly. I didn't even know that they made them like that.

A Nine Inch Nails CD for .50 and a Rudolph Hallmark ornament for .25.

I really want to find a working Gameboy unit. A few weeks back I bought a baggie full of Gameboy Color/Advance games from some estate sale, but I don't have anything that plays them. Been looking everywhere I go, but so far no dice. I also ask at every sale I go to whether they have video games like I have seen others on this board suggest, but no luck so far.

Also got this earlier and it may possibly be my best pick up of the year. This here is some vintage Luxman audio equipment. After doing a little research on eBay and AVForums, these are worth close to few hundred dollars altogether, if they work. So far I have plugged them in and they turn on. No problems with the bulbs.

These were very high end back in the early 2000s. They were popular in Japan and had limited production in the US.

I paid $20 for them.

HG74cXu.jpg

Got Spyro greatest hits edition for $.50 the lady was reluctant to sell it as it was part of a PS/1 slim bundle for $30 that included about two or three controllers a memory card , the cord, obviously the PS/1 slim and pretty much every Spyro game plus one crash bandicoot game ( not one of the main entries). But since I only asked for one game she said it was fine to sell one game separately. The game has the manual and everything the case and the disc are both in great condition there are no scratches on the disc. Not a Greathall for today but it's something to go with the four dollar PlayStation one that I bought a couple of weeks ago

I really want to find a working Gameboy unit. A few weeks back I bought a baggie full of Gameboy Color/Advance games from some estate sale, but I don't have anything that plays them. Been looking everywhere I go, but so far no dice. I also ask at every sale I go to whether they have video games like I have seen others on this board suggest, but no luck so far.
Do you want a GB color or a GBA? PM what you are seeking I have a couple

5-17-14

Stuff I didn't need to buy:

$1 each:

$2

$2 Still sealed big box

$1 each, card game is still sealed

I have to get the junk posted, so I can make room for the heavy hitters ;)

(Much ) More to come...

Do you want a GB color or a GBA? PM what you are seeking I have a couple
I guess I should have specified..."I want to find and pay $1 for a GBC or GBA". I am cheap after all. I'll just keep looking, it'll give me a meta-goal. Thanks for the offer though!

Today I purchased:

Champions of Norrath PS2 (Greatest Hits) for $2 (Was marked $4)

A glittery TI-83 for $3 (Marked $5). It wouldn't turn on but the batteries inside had an expiration of 2010 and the guy said that it hadn't been used in like, eight years. I just stood there looking unsure until he lowered the price. For $3 I figure it's okay even if it ends up not working, and hey, it's literally sparkly. I didn't even know that they made them like that.

A Nine Inch Nails CD for .50 and a Rudolph Hallmark ornament for .25.

I have a gameboy sp. U interested?

I have a few.

frank-castle.jpg

or this one

The_Punisher.jpg

This one with Wolverine is cool. One of my favorite comic covers of all time.

730567.jpg

Or you could go Dolph style.

3859108-l.jpg

Was fun looking these up. Punisher War Journal was one of my favorite series when it came out. I bought and still have multiple copies of #1 and the Wolverine appearances.
How do i add a picture on my profile?

The $20 bag i picked up with the samsung dvd player, ti 83, etc. had a muVo TX FM 512 Mb. Looks in good condition besides a large scratch on the display glass. The works, but I have never seen or heard of it before. Anyone know anything about this mp3 player? It also has a mic recorder and fm radio. I dont know how to use the radio. What is the cost of this thing?

Also got this earlier and it may possibly be my best pick up of the year. This here is some vintage Luxman audio equipment. After doing a little research on eBay and AVForums, these are worth close to few hundred dollars altogether, if they work. So far I have plugged them in and they turn on. No problems with the bulbs.

These were very high end back in the early 2000s. They were popular in Japan and had limited production in the US.

I paid $20 for them.

HG74cXu.jpg
Cool stuff. Hook 2 of those huge old school speakers to it with a turntable and your in business. I found a vintage radio myself today. Wait till you see mine. When I say vintage I mean super old. I'll post a pic when I have time. Like your garage sale wagon also. Is that you daily driver? Bet it helps you get better deals as people figure you have a big family to support. Sometimes I think my vehicle works against me. They see a nice car and figure they can charge more. Today was a old school day for me. I also ran into Stonewall Jackson in the form of a house wife. I still came out on top.

Hit up a church rummage sale yesterday. I've never had any real decent luck at that church, but It was $3 a bag, so I decided to check it out. The bags were like 5 gallon garbage bags and in addition to the standard donations, they had got like 50 boxes of new-old product from Target's $1 boxes, which was a little weird to see, but cool. I grabbed Unforgiven and Little Rascals on DVD, some Darth Vader notebooks for my nephews and two packs of beer themed playing cards (they'll likely end up leveling furniture). My sister filled up the rest.

On the way home, we stopped at the Salvation Army. I found a copy of Amplitude for PS2 that had POD and Demo Disc marked on it for 75 cents. I'd wanted to get Amplitude to try, but not spend $10+ and find out I don't care for it, so I bit. Oh and on the way out I saw one of those bonnet girl wooden signs (I'm pretty sure it's PA Dutch thing). It said "Back Door Friends Are Best". Made me crack up.

I swear, 9 times out of 10 or more I find Gameboys and no games or games and no Gameboys. Good luck finding one for $1. My sister managed to get a spare old gray one that was complete for $1 (but no games, surprise) however it was in the clear plastic display case thing they used in stores to show it off. I got a pocket and GBC for $1 each, but no battery covers. (I bought a second Pocket for $5 with a messed up screen and Tetris and swapped the battery cover.) The GBC, I do the old eletric tape trick on if my nephews visit and one forgets theirs.

Wow the prices for Amplitude have jumped! And Gamestop was practically giving away the game last year. I had to check if I have it, since I just confused it with Airblade or something.

Wow the prices for Amplitude have jumped! And Gamestop was practically giving away the game last year. I had to check if I have it, since I just confused it with Airblade or something.
Thats the game I thought I was buying, but I bought antigrav. I knew it was some PS2 game that went up in value. DOH!

Walked to one near my house, today. It was old people stuff, but I found a still sealed Cisco WRT120N Wireless N Home Router for $6, got it for $5. Needed a spare anyway as our old one died last winter and noone with laptops could get online for a day.

Found some NIB Ninja Turtles from 1999 release, didnt know much about those so told the lady I would think about it (she wanted 2.50 apiece and the sticker on the box said 2.99, I had offered $4).  I really wanted to double check they were authentic (the michaelangelo looked cheap IMO) on my phone so went to the car to check and and I had to get the $5 and then walked back up 2 minutes later.  *&^^%ing woman cut the price off and the cardboard cause she "didnt think I was coming back."  What a dumbass.  Whole upper left portion of the card.

IMG_2050.jpg

Gamecube lot; all of these were $3 each!

:gc: Mario Superstar Baseball, Wave Race: Blue Storm, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Super Monkey Ball 2, Super Smash Bros Melee (x3), Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario: 1000 Year Door, Mario Party 4-7

These were all from the Salvation army but what the heck, let's post 'em here. Most are missing manuals. In one of the SSBM cases there was an extra game disc, so I ended up with three copies. Tested all the games and they all worked except for a few, which I fixed with my CD repair machine and now they run fine.

IMG_2051.jpg

What can I say about this sale? It was awesome - movies, comics, video games... this is the kind of sale I wait for all year. Granted the games aren't the best (although definitely better than average) but it was just so much fun to look through all of it. Anyway, all the games in this picture were $.50 each. 

PSX: Parappa the Rapper, Umjammer Lammy, Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi, Batman: Gotham City Racer

SNES: SimEarth, Super Star Wars, DOOM, Family Feud, TMNT: Tournament Fighters

NES: RollerGames, Star Voyager, Lunar Pool, California Games, Gauntlet, Castlevania, Super Spike V'Ball, Bases Loaded, Dragon Warrior (w/ map), T&C Surf

IMG_2053.jpg

More, these were all from the same sale, and also $.50 each unless mentioned.

NES: Knight Rider, Batman, American Gladiators, Kings of the Beach, Athena, Archon, Wall Street Kid :lol:, Silent Service

:xbox: KOTOR II

Big Daddy figure (from Bioshock CE, I think?) - $5

:ps2: Alien Hominid ($3 along with the Gamecube lot earlier), and Silpheed: Lost Planet ($1)

Domo plush - $1

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

All the graphic novels were $1 each too. Mostly Batman and Marvel's Civil War.

Stieg Larsson Millennium trilogy was $.25 each at a library sale.

DBZ VizBig vol. 6 was $4.

The DVD's are Invader Zim vol 1 & 2, and the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie.

IMG_2057.jpg

:360: Turtle Beach X32 headset (missing the adapter or whatever but I plan to use it on PC) - $8

:360: Wired X-Plorer guitar - $5

:gc: Mario DDR set - $5

Overall, very awesome day. Although if you're going to quote this post, please remove the images, nobody wants to scroll past all that. :p

Edit: my brother, who went to the sales with me, decided he wanted to go back and pick something else up, so on the way I went back to the games & comics sale and grabbed this:

IMG_2058.jpg

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns ($1)

:xbox: Kakuto Chojin (I had to get a game this legendarily awful!) - $.50

:360: Kinect Sports 2 (sealed) - $.50

And my new favorite find of the day, a Pelican System Selector Pro 2 with 8 ports for  $10. No more daisy-chains for my retro setup!

I'm going to try to take pictures. Possibly the best yard sale score of my life. heavy sizer atari, 3 nes systems, 2 snes systems, a genesis, 3 n64s, a game boy, a game boy advance, a GameCube with screen, and a ps2. Roughly 200 games, and 4 trash bags of manuals, boxes, cases, posters, etc. highlights include panic restaurant, conkers bad fur day, NCAA basketball 10 (ps3), ocarina of time, majoras mask, tmnt 3 manhattan project, phantasy star iv (CIB) and the list goes on and on. And the best part?

ALL FOR $20!!!! She was going to throw it all out Monday!

Sorry for any typos I am typing on phone and shaking from excitement

Two weekends findings:

Overpaid a bit for the first Lego Batman game for DS for $4

Army Men 2: Sarge's Heroes for N64 with box but no manual for $1

then the things I'm most proud of:

Pokemon White 2 for DS for $4

Bone vol. 1 Graphic novel for $.50

Well as I go through everything I found a Honey Bee Mega Drive to Genesis adapter which is apparently expensive, Bomberman Second Attack w/ Manual. There is also Marvel Land for Mega Drive and a Fantasia/Castle of Illusion 2 in 1 for Mega Drive that I cannot find any info on.

Here's today's haul. I finally found some SNES games.

1GtOLWn.jpg

SALE #1

SNES w/3 controllers and all cords - $5

Super Metroid - 25 cents

Aladdin - 25 cents

Super Mario RPG - 25 cents

Family Feud - 25 cents

Star Fox - 25 cents

Super Mario All-stars - 25 cents

They also had an N64 with Donkey Kong 64 for $10, but someone else grabbed it before me. Oh well, I ended up finding an N64 later in the day anyway.

SALE #2

N64 with 2 controllers and all cables & Madden 2000 - $10

Xbox360 (non-working) with wireless adapter - $5

SALE #3

007 Nightfire - $1

Agent Under Fire - $1

SALE #4

Conan comics - $1 each

Alf puppet - $3

Went out this morning. Nothing but scraps but found a nice non gaming score:

Mario Kart Wii wheel boxed: 2.00
Colony Wars (ps1) 2.50
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (ps1) 2.50
Jak X Combat Racing (ps2) 00.50

The Wire Season 2 DVD 5.00

The Wire was a very nice score. Meh at the rest, especially since apparently I already have Jak X. Knew I had Street Fighter. Guess I'm glad to have Colony Wars but thats it.

Went out this morning. Nothing but scraps but found a nice non gaming score:

Mario Kart Wii wheel boxed: 2.00
Colony Wars (ps1) 2.50
Jak X Combat Racing (ps2) 00.50

The Wire Season 2 DVD 5.00

The Wire was a very nice score. Meh at the rest, especially since apparently I already have Jak X. Knew I had Street Fighter. Guess I'm glad to have Colony Wars but thats it.
Season 2 usually gets placed as the worst of the show's run (and rightfully so), but it's still a better season than most shows can produce.

Finally hit pay dirt today. Scored all these for $3 a pop and left my # for when the guy digs out more from the garage.

Went to the big Lake Tapps garage sale. Got a fat ps2 for $1 no cables, original star wars trilogy for $4, beyond good and evil for Xbox for $5, Wario Ware Smooth moves for $5, Zelda TW Princess for Wii for $5, and a sealed star wars micro machines Darth Vader head for $15

Passed on a lot of over priced 360s, Wii's, and 360 games. Most DS stuff was also very over priced

Went to a few yardsales yesterday. At one I got a ds lite case for .75, but nothing else until later in the day when I went to one that had nothing video game related except a few more ds cases and a  copy of Final Fantasy 7 (black label) in good condition sitting on one of the tables. I asked how much and they said everything on the table was .50 each. This is the third copy of FF7 I've found over the years; I might actually play this one.

I see a few of you hit pay-dirt today! I don't know who to be most jealous so, I'm jealous of all of you! My good finds today were:

~200 rock/metal CDs for $50.

Ninjago Kai's Blade Cycle Lego Set (Sealed) $1

Casio MT-800 for $5 (came with attached speakers & a few rom carts)

& a sweet vintage Pioneer receiver for $30.

Kind of regretting it, but I passed up a VCR for $20.  :^o 

Games are getting harder and harder to find!

This is a post of last week and this week's stuff.

Last week, my wife was not with me, so I was out all damn day. Never been to this neighborhood, but it was easy to walk around in:

My first yard sale console score.

PS2 Slim $5 (one that has the AC cord with the brick in the middle of it, don't think my main is like that)

It was dirty, but it had a good looking controller and memory card, cleaned it up, cleaned the lens and it works like a charm, ran it through Final Fantasy 12 in the place where you can auto level character for 60 straight hours, works like a champ.

Next sale was some Wii and PS2 games for $15 total

Goldeneye 007 Wii

Sonic and the Secret Rings Wii

Ghostbusters Wii

Sonic Unleashed PS2

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Sealed!) PS2

Some PS3 games at the next one for $20

Battlefield 3

Lord of the Rings War in the North

Gran Turismo 5 XL (now I need a damn wheel for PS3...maybe the Logitech that works with both PS2 and PS3)

NCAA Football 14 (Walmart edition, bonus content code was unused)

Next sale had a 360, broken PS3, but the guy wanted eBay prices for both...$200 for the 360, $100 for the PS3 and games, but he sold me Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe for $8 (overpaid, but I wanted it, and it's in good shape)

Got some CDs, lady said $3 a piece or 5 for $5...she was pretty cool and kinda hot. Too bad I'm married or I would have asked if she wanted to come over and listen to some.

Chumbawumba

Green Day American Idiot

Tom Petty Full Moon Fever

Halford Resurrection

Judas Priest Unleashed in the East

Some Cart only DS games at another sale got all of these for $10

Sands of Destruction

Warhammer 40k Squad COmman

Dragon Quest 9

Final Fantasy Ring of Fates

All in all pretty good. Met some cool people, talked to a dude about his 1927 T Bucket he was selling. Met some hot chicks too.

This week was decent again, but not as good, there was a community sale literally across the street from my house, about 50 houses in the whole thing, lots of sales.

Wife was back in action and got some stuff, and found a few Disney items she did not have:

Dave Ramsey Financial Peace Revisited Book $1 (I used to listen to him, want to read the book)

Rush in Rio $1 (been wanting a Rush CD all year, all 3 discs are mint)

Wreck it Ralph DVD $2

Cars DVD $2

2 Delicious Brownies $1 for the pair

Tangled Blu Ray $5

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $5

Brand new Pet Fountain water bowl for my cat $5 (lady told me she was sending it to Goodwill this evening so she gave it to me for $5, we shared some laughs and stories too.)

Word of advice, if you are walking community sales, get a good backpack, it lets you park, walk and carry all your crap with both hands open.

Big post incoming. First time yard saling in Washington State was mostly successful! :D Paid .50. 

aySLelO.jpg

Next, paid 15! 

dy9eFdR.jpg

Paid 18 for these. Hopefully I didn't overpay...

wl0ek3Q.jpg

4 for these

2RTUbLf.jpg

Free lol

x1gS6d9.jpg

DUYpc4q.jpg

My personal favorite find; just cause lol. Paid 1: 

yP7ArIN.jpg

Sorry for blurry pictures on previous post but it continues here lol. Looking for any CAG's advice. I asked a woman today if she had any video games for sale and she said her husband had a huge box in the garage he hadn't sorted yet. She called him out and he took me to look at them. It was literally every rare/valuable game under the sun; had manuals for everything too. I managed to take some quick pics when he was gone but you can't really see much. Saw games I've never even heard of, like Lufia for example (googled and saw how much it's worth...) He said he would call me back in an hour after going through what he wanted to keep/part with and when he did he said he needed a little more time and that he would get back to me in 1-2 weeks. There is easily hundreds of dollars worth of games here and would be an excellent addition to my collection, but I've never been in this situation before. I don't know if he knows what they are worth so when he later says 'Make an offer', how would you guys go about this? 

K3s10Ms.jpg

On the way home, we stopped at the Salvation Army. I found a copy of Amplitude for PS2 that had POD and Demo Disc marked on it for 75 cents. I'd wanted to get Amplitude to try, but not spend $10+ and find out I don't care for it, so I bit. Oh and on the way out I saw one of those bonnet girl wooden signs (I'm pretty sure it's PA Dutch thing). It said "Back Door Friends Are Best". Made me crack up.

It came in a POD CD I forget which one but I have it, it's a "fat" 2 disc case iirc. has both the POD CD, and the amplitude demo.

Sorry for blurry pictures on previous post but it continues here lol. Looking for any CAG's advice. I asked a woman today if she had any video games for sale and she said her husband had a huge box in the garage he hadn't sorted yet. She called him out and he took me to look at them. It was literally every rare/valuable game under the sun; had manuals for everything too. I managed to take some quick pics when he was gone but you can't really see much. Saw games I've never even heard of, like Lufia for example (googled and saw how much it's worth...) He said he would call me back in an hour after going through what he wanted to keep/part with and when he did he said he needed a little more time and that he would get back to me in 1-2 weeks. There is easily hundreds of dollars worth of games here and would be an excellent addition to my collection, but I've never been in this situation before. I don't know if he knows what they are worth so when he later says 'Make an offer', how would you guys go about this?

K3s10Ms.jpg
If someone refuses to name a price, I always lowball them.

I have no idea but I probably would have just tried to hand them $50 for the lot. Then if he said like, I know they are worth a ton of money I would have just not came back because the person probably wasn't interested in selling anyways.

Yeah, I feel like if you offered them anything over a hundred it would be a tip off that the stuff is semi valuable. The top loader alone is worth 100 so who knows what's in there. Just play dumb, offer the 50, if they counter you could play ball.

Yeah, I feel like if you offered them anything over a hundred it would be a tip off that the stuff is semi valuable. The top loader alone is worth 100 so who knows what's in there. Just play dumb, offer the 50, if they counter you could play ball.
The games in there were basically every Mario and Zelda game, along with uncommon/rare titles I never even heard of. Also the PS3 is backwards compatible. At least 30 SNES and NES total if I had to estimate but there may be more I only got a quick look. There were also so many Nintendo promo posters and manuals.

Edit: He also said that he hadn't touched the PS3 or any of the games in years so he wants to make sure everything works

bread's done
Back