2nd CAG SSBB Tournament!!! - Currently: FINAL MATCH - JMG!!! vs Peachachu

Why are there some 3 person teams?
Is it in case 1 doesn't make it?

Anyway, me and Seanr1221 are gunna give this a shot. Team name is to be announced.
(That's not the name, we'll just be back with it later.)

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Why are there some 3 person teams?
Is it in case 1 doesn't make it?
[/quote]

Scheduling flexibility.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']
Anyway, me and Seanr1221 are gunna give this a shot. Team name is to be announced.
(That's not the name, we'll just be back with it later.)[/quote]

I'll make sure to reserve a spot for the two of you. :)

Finally snagged someone for the tournament! :applause:
Members: Dyeknom and Daisydog
Team name: We both have no idea what to pick. Maybe we could just be a smilie ":whee:" ?

Depending on how long the tournament goes, Dyeknom may need a replacement for early June. A third would be welcomed :)

[quote name='hero101']That is fine Eliter. We could play this week or next week.[/quote]

Ok, when can we play again? I wasn't doing so good when we played because i don't have my GC controller and the classic is a little to small for my huge hands. I ordered a white one from playasia.com so hopefully I get that soon so we can play again. So did we make our team official, meaning are we signed up or are we still figuring things out.

[quote name='juvo']I finalized my team entry. Now, to get started on a pointless banner graphic ...
[/quote]

I'm sorry, what did you say?

Banner graphic . . . pointless? Oh, ho, ho - no. This may appear to be a Smash Bros. tournament, but it's actually all a guise - a scapegoat - for us to create hilarious and highly inappropriate pictures.

Obviously.

BTW, fun fact
The Goo's facial features are actually mine! (Except the eyebrows. I wish I had those eyebrows.

[quote name='JoeB1233']
BTW, terrifying fact
The Goo's facial features are actually mine! (Except the eyebrows. I wish I had those eyebrows.
[/quote]

Fixed! Did you make the jello too?

[quote name='zitanix']Fixed! Did you make the jello too?[/quote]

1) Rude.

2) Nope. I found that on the internet. In fact, Google Image search 'jello' and you'll find it.

[quote name='zitanix']Fixed again! Are you feeling okay today, Joe?[/quote]

Yeah, I'm fine. :) Why?

EDIT: Is it because I haven't used as many smilies? Because I can make up for that! :D

It's because you keep making so many typing errors! Well, also, you do look a little...GREEN! Hahahahahaaa...nevermind.

At this point i figure if anyone needs a third, i will join in, otherwise i guess im out. (Finals are approaching for me).

[quote name='SoNiC1023']pmd you Joe[/quote]

Got it! You've been added to the roster!

I sent PMs about this, but to all the teams without names: you have until May 3 at noon Mountain time to submit your name. Otherwise, I'll make it up for you, and it will either be a) dumb or b) dumber.

[quote name='JoeB1233']I sent PMs about this, but to all the teams without names: you have until May 3 at noon Mountain time to submit your name. Otherwise, I'll make it up for you, and it will either be a) dumb or b) dumber.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you'd love that, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?

You would. Jerk.

My teammates and I have thrown around names. I think we have a general consensus, and I will notify you later.

Then all shall prepare for the coming of demoralization - banners rife with soul destruction, and adorned with the candies of hell.

[quote name='Strell']Yeah, you'd love that, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?

You would. Jerk.

My teammates and I have thrown around names. I think we have a general consensus, and I will notify you later.

Then all shall prepare for the coming of demoralization - banners rife with soul destruction, and adorned with the candies of hell.[/quote]
general consensus would be a great name

[quote name='Strell']Yeah, you'd love that, wouldn't you? [/quote]
:D[quote name='Strell'] Wouldn't you? [/quote]
:)

[quote name='Strell']...[/quote]
:whistle2:s

[quote name='Strell']You would. Jerk.[/quote]
:whistle2:o:cry:

Strell hurts feelings.

[quote name='UltimoRey']Hero, eliter we need to decide if we are a team or not, and on a name if so. Istill like Elite King Hero.[/quote]

Let's me what that. I can't think of any kool names.

All right lets make this legal. When the world is in danger, Hero101, Eliter1, and Ultimo Rey combine to form "Elite King Hero"! You have been warned.

No fancy entrance for us!

Fallmoon and Rig are:

Peachachu!

I'd draw you some sort of horrible furry picture, but I'm headed out. ;)

[quote name='UltimoRey']All right lets make this legal. When the world is in danger, Hero101, Eliter1, and Ultimo Rey combine to form "Elite King Hero"! You have been warned.[/quote]

Works for me:D. So when are we getting together to practice?
Guys PM me instead of posting please.

I want to join in but I need a partner, when I get one, I'll post my FC. PM me if you want to and I'll edit this topic to include our team name. (whatever we decide on)

okay got my team together me, JoeB1233, and Doomed, I call us.... DoomDenJoe

Disclaimer: Name not official yet, will officially decide later.

Team name: DASboot
Players: Drnick, AmigoOne, Strell

Status: Hell has been unleashed upon earth. 10 points gained.

As a member of Jiggly Walrus, I'm going to need to come up with a character that doesn't clash with lilboo's bonneted Jigglypuff.

The real question - do I match the color of the bonnet, of the Puff, or of the Puff's eyes? :whistle2:k

URGENT MESSAGE: Can anyone take on Gden and/or Doomed as a third player? I told them I'd help them, but can't figure out how to do a reasonable 17-player bracket. Please help!

Also: Ready? Set?
GoGame2.jpeg

Surely, this coincidence (wink, wink) spells your demise. Good thing this is a double-elimination tourney!

But, in all seriousness, they bribed me for that assignment. For $20, your team can be 'Strell' colored (which I imagine is a very clashing variation of plaid)!

[quote name='Strell']It's a very striking variation of YOUR MOM.[/quote]

I'd retort, but it's late, and you're Strell. The very mention of your name brings to mind only the most caustic and clever of remarks. I imagine my efforts would be rather uninspired in comparison.

*reads the above quote once more*

:bow:

EDIT: Until the second half, I really wasn't intending to be sarcastic.

[quote name='zerowing']We're in.

Team name: Calcium Fortified Apple Juice
Members: zerowing, Fish (I don't think he signed up yet for CAG so I'll keep bugging him until he does)

Be afraid...

[/quote]

[quote name='dastly75']ok sign my team up
The Grey Storm
dastly75 - Dast - 0817 3423 2214
Lbgrowl - Kyle - 4511 0162 3688[/quote]

Hey zero add Lbgrowl, I will most likely be playing on the same TV as him since I didn't bring my wii home. I'll have him add you. PM me when the best time for the match is.

Nice Go joke :lol:
[quote name='JoeB1233']:whee:(Red) vs. Operation: Impending Doom (Blue)[/quote]
I guess I'll start the flood of private messages to try and get everyone together. Blue team, I will PM you once I talk with dyeknom.

[quote name='Daisydog']Nice Go joke :lol:[/quote]

Thanks! It was between that and a stoplight. Ultimately, I went with the board game.

[quote name='Daisydog']I guess I'll start the flood of private messages to try and get everyone together. [/quote]

Yup, looks like I need to do that too. :)

Can't we do the next tournment via teamspeak (via skype) so we can communicate strategy while playing? Darn, I shouldn't give you guys all more ideas.

fuck that. I'm flyin' my homies in and we're playing in the same room.

Which is known as the Brawl room.

I have a room specific for Brawl purposes.

[quote name='hero101']Can't we do the next tournment via teamspeak (via skype) so we can communicate strategy while playing? Darn, I shouldn't give you guys all more ideas.[/quote]

Question: exactly what is preventing you and your teammates from doing that this tournament?

bread's done
Back