2nd CAG SSBB Tournament!!! - Currently: FINAL MATCH - JMG!!! vs Peachachu

Sorry, guy, registration is closed. :( Why is it that, in the days following the closure of registration, I get like ten requests from people wanting to join.

*shakes fist at cosmic irony*

Team Win/Awesome, just letting you guys know that we're sorting out which two are gonna represent team SHOW US YOUR MOVES. Beef hasn't replied to my PM yet, and I've been busy with finals. I'll get in touch with you guys as soon as I hear something.

[quote name='JoeB1233']Sorry, guy, registration is closed. :( Why is it that, in the days following the closure of registration, I get like ten requests from people wanting to join.

*shakes fist at cosmic irony*[/quote]
cough *extend registration date a week *cough

Probably, a no, but a lot of us would sure be cleated up (at least academically) in the next couple of weeks.

[quote name='Mad D']cough *extend registration date a week *cough

Probably, a no, but a lot of us would sure be cleated up (at least academically) in the next couple of weeks.
[/QUOTE]

cough* brackets won't work out *cough

It was fun training with Ultimorey and Eliter1. We definitely need more practice. Skype and brawl doesn't lag that much unless the nintendo server kicks us off. :roll:

Well my team is aiming for Friday (still need confirmation from the other team though). I guess Juvo hasn't heard from his team, or he just wasn't online today to reply to my PM.

[quote name='JoeB1233']Haven't heard from evergoo, but I think our team is aiming for Friday/Saturday too.[/QUOTE]

Lol, sorry. Friday or Saturday late afternoon or evening is fine.

Just makin a post to show I haven't forgotten. College just finished for me, so moving back in/hooking up stuff to internet etc. is always fun. Still haven't gotten my Wii to connect to the wireless network, but hopefully it'll be done by Saturday. Busy weeks ahead looking for a job and whatnot.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Just makin a post to show I haven't forgotten. College just finished for me, so moving back in/hooking up stuff to internet etc. is always fun. Still haven't gotten my Wii to connect to the wireless network, but hopefully it'll be done by Saturday. Busy weeks ahead looking for a job and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

Cool, keep us posted. Like I said, whenever we get our situation sorted out, we'll let you guys know.

[quote name='Arikado']Team Win/Awesome, just letting you guys know that we're sorting out which two are gonna represent team SHOW US YOUR MOVES. Beef hasn't replied to my PM yet, and I've been busy with finals. I'll get in touch with you guys as soon as I hear something.[/quote]

2nd member of Team Win/Awesome reporting in. The only day that isn't good for me is tomorrow (2 exams). This weekend - Friday through Sunday seems fine for me. I work Friday 11:30-3:30 EST (though CK is on the West Coast - "How are things on the West Coast?" - so I don't think that'll be a problem anyway).

Sorry for not responding to anyone, but this is the first time in a while that I've been able to go online. Way busy with work, but whatever. This weekend should be a good one to play, if it's alright with everyone.

Round 1 Matches:

Peachachu defeats K. Menace (6-4)
Peachachu defeats K. Menace (6-2)
Peachachu defeats K. Menace (6-5)

Good games, guys! Funny that I killed MetaKnight there in our last match! :lol:

wewonlol-1.png

We won!

[quote name='FallMoon']Eh, that was a little too fucking easy. Could we get, like, a harder challenge or something? Seriously.

Kidding![/quote]

I hate you, also i owned you when you were peach:boxing:, i have no experience fighting meta knight

[quote name='hero101'] Wow, Fallmoon is trash talking.[/quote]
Haven't you played Fallmoon online. She is a walking cut wound pour salt in machine.

like the drawings though, Sammie. Also could you please try not to eat my soul so much next time we play ;)

Me (hero) and eliter1 want to practice team battles today around 8PM EST or 5PM PST. Is anyone already for team practice around that time?
Thanks. Oh yeah, please reply in this thread so we could add your brawl fc.

[quote name='hero101']Me (hero) and eliter1 want to practice team battles today around 8PM EST or 5PM PST. Is anyone already for team practice around that time?
Thanks. Oh yeah, please reply in this thread so we could add your brawl fc.[/QUOTE]

Suko and I are down, although I'll leave for a bit after an hour to watch The Office.

[quote name='hero101']You two get online now![/QUOTE]

I'm gonna start a game. You guys join up. We're red, you're blue.

EDIT: Turn items off, guys.

[quote name='suko_32']Kado and I would be up for it if you guys are okay with it.[/quote]

Wow, you guys are good! Good thing we don't get to fight you guys in the first round, sorry I left I, something came up

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I hate you, also i owned you when you were peach:boxing:, i have no experience fighting meta knight[/quote]

I just kicked your butt 6 times. 3-0'd with peach, even!

Is it too late to be paired with someone anyone? Or did I miss the deadline? I have time this weekend before finals next week and some brawl would be good.

Yeah, as Tim has stated, it's a bit past the registration deadline. Sorry!

Also, JFD, have you heard from sean? Because Joe's Mad Goo is ready to play tomorrow, but we haven't heard a peep from sean!

I am pleased to announce that BlueThunder and Dasboot(y) will be having their match in approximately 30-45 minutes from now.

We look forward to the brawl and have prepared punch and pie for any and all spectators.

DASBOOT YUR FACE AND YO MAMA

[quote name='Strell']I am pleased to announce that BlueThunder and Dasboot(y) will be having their match in approximately 30-45 minutes from now.

We look forward to the brawl and have prepared punch and pie for any and all spectators.

DASBOOT YUR FACE AND YO MAMA[/QUOTE]

"What's the password?"
"I don't know."
"Guess!"
"Um, bacon."
"...Okay."

[quote name='Strell']I am pleased to announce that BlueThunder and Dasboot(y) will be having their match in approximately 30-45 minutes from now.

DASBOOT YUR FACE AND YO MAMA[/quote]
Hi, can you direct us to the punch and pie. I was told there would be punch and pie.

DASBOOT YUR FACE AND YO MAMA[/quote]

Ooh, hoo hoo! That should be a very good match! Random number generator, you win a dollar! I hope blue is planning on recording it!

Oh, and DasBoot, remember to select 'Strell' at the color selection screen! ;)

[quote name='FallMoon']I just kicked your butt 6 times. 3-0'd with peach, even![/quote]

if i was shiek the whole time you would be whistling a different tune.

For fuck's sake, why won't it let me connect now? I see all three of you, try to join, and it never gets past the stupid little clock thing.

Does someone else need to host? It seems like you were able to connect earlier but we can switch hosts around to see if that would solve the issue.

Edit: Actually, we're going to create a new room first.

Isn't Drnick second in line for hosting? Let's let him try. For whatever reason I cannot connect to zitanix.

Infuriating Nintendo...

bread's done
Back