2nd CAG SSBB Tournament!!! - Currently: FINAL MATCH - JMG!!! vs Peachachu

DASbooty vs. Blue Thunder, the conclusion?

Was DASbooty successful in quelling the storm?

Did Blue Thunder fry up some booty burgers?

Stay tuned for the exciting replays of the matches!

Edit: Damnit Strell, was going to keep them waiting until the replays, but I suppose that will do. =P

[quote name='StealthNinjaScyther']Operation: Impending Doom was a... success? Lost all three rounds. ;_;

Good game Daisydog and dyeknom.[/quote]
Yeah, good games. The third match was intense, but we didn't even need to do that one :lol:
Thanks for fighting with us.

Joe, that's one for team :whee:

This game is a fuckin joke online.
If you have MKWii, you are going to be blown away on how great the online is compared to this shit.

EDIT: Good game guys ^_^ It's a shame, I used to really like this online..but the lag, the disconnections..ugh. MKWii really spoiled me with this.

[quote name='lilboo']This game is a fuckin joke online.
If you have MKWii, you are going to be blown away on how great the online is compared to this shit.

EDIT: Good game guys ^_^ It's a shame, I used to really like this online..but the lag, the disconnections..ugh. MKWii really spoiled me with this.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's true - the Jiggly Walrus has fallen. :cry:

Good games, guys, and sorry about the lag and the startup issues. lilboo's right - Mario Kart Wii's online service kicks Brawl's ass, and it's a damn shame. If they can handle no lag and no connection issues with twelve players there, I'm not sure why four in Brawl doesn't work better than it does.

Just a reminder - this is a double-elimination tournament, so one loss does not you out of the tournament make. :D

I'll update the pairings. :)

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Yes, it's true - the Jiggly Walrus has fallen. :cry:

Good games, guys, and sorry about the lag and the startup issues. lilboo's right - Mario Kart Wii's online service kicks Brawl's ass, and it's a damn shame. If they can handle no lag and no connection issues with twelve players there, I'm not sure why four in Brawl doesn't work better than it does.[/QUOTE]

It's really unfair to compare latency between Mario Kart and Brawl, considering that Brawl requires very precise timing and controls and Mario Kart can be a lot more forgiving. I do agree however the overall implementation of Brawl's online sucks and could have been improved...

As promised, here's the videos:

MATCH 1 - Blue Thunder - vs - DASboot
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnUXBezxqUQ[/MEDIA]

MATCH 2 - Blue Thunder - vs - DASboot
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tetNPg1Z4BI[/MEDIA]

Oh man, cheap death happens right off the bat against Drnick. That sucks, man! I look forward to seeing more matches!

EDIT: LOL! I love Blue Thunder's taunts at the end of the second round. :)

[quote name='hero101']How do I record videos of the matchs, blue? I have an empty sd memory in the wii. :roll:[/QUOTE]

They either have to be under 3 minutes if you want to record later (obvious) or record them while you are playing. You can do it several ways, either with a video card are a special camera setup.

[quote name='JoeB1233']Hey JFD, at the risk of being repetitive, have you heard from sean yet?[/quote]
Nope. Sean's been busy playing GTA4. :/
However, we are down for tomorrow.
What time is good for you?

[quote name='JoeB1233']Oh man, cheap death happens right off the bat against Drnick. That sucks, man! I look forward to seeing more matches![/QUOTE]

yeah, I had some lag issues on my end, and that was the result. regardless, I played like crap anyway, still not used to friendly fire being turned on... good games though. hopefully we will meet again!

[quote name='cheapwiigamer']Is that what we are doing? After 9PST? So post Midnight EST? I'm down with that.[/QUOTE]

CK64 told me he's only available later tonight. Figured he had told you already, but yeah, that's what it looks like we're doing.

The match between Joe's Mad Goo!!! and Attack of the ... Fury should be commencing in about two hours. Now, I should go find my partner and warm up.

EDIT: Man, I just got tired. I'm going to go get a drink and wash my face to wake up.

EDIT2: That edit was full of only useless information. Apparently I lose self-censorship when I am drowsy.

EDIT3: Due to an excess of Pokemon, it took me about one minute to actually spell 'drowsy' correctly.

Just letting Sean and JFD know that I have to leave at about 7PM westcoast time for a group project I'm working on, and if it needs to be I'll be back around 9:30-10.

EDIT: Probably more like 6:50 because no way we can get games done that quick (games lasting about 4 minutes each I'm assuming).

EDIT2: I guess see you all around 10:00 :lol:

[quote name='eliter1']Is out match happening? If it is it should be in the next couple of hours.[/quote]
i just pm'd our foes. Ill let you know what they say.

I got murdered by a f-zero car twice, there is no justice. Hungry, I'm getting food. I'm nuts for fighting without food in my belly.
Edit: I'm recharged and ready to go.

Sure, that's fine. But know that I'll still hold you to Round 2's deadline. ;)

Also, Mad D, seanr1221, and JFD: Are we going to be able to play tonight?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just realized I'm an hour earlier than our scheduled time.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Should be on soon. Fiddling with USB connector thing.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Got both you and cheapwiigamer added, so let us know when you guys are ready.

EDIT: Nice Dwight portrait cheap. :lol:

So I got in once, but CK wasn't there. Then i got the error code...

*I saw CK come on, then his status was Brawling, now he is offline. Everything working out alright for you CK?*

Suko's having internet problems. He's gonna reset his stuff and be back, so it'll be just a second.

Man, getting four players together is like pulling teeth.

[quote name='cheapwiigamer']Yeah it is. I figured it would be, there is a bit of lag when I host CK, maybe you should host kado.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Hosting now.

bread's done
Back