3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

[quote name='riotheart']Gravity Rush back in stock[/QUOTE]

Once in a while a couple of games come back in stock, it's usually only 1 or 2 copies though.

[quote name='riotheart']Oh well sorry, thought I could at least help one person.[/QUOTE]

please help me...I want unit 13, GR and Resistance

Nice! 2 of my games shipped the other day and my 3rd game shipped today. I was a little worried that the 3rd game wouldn't ship so I'm glad it did.

[quote name='barrit']I prefer to have physical copies, so no big deal. But these games are so cheap with this deal that it won't be hard to recover all, if not more than you paid for them.[/QUOTE]

True. Physical copies are nice to have. Especially at these prices! Plus, I don't have to worry about my 8gb memory card for a while.

[quote name='wohomerhoo']They must have just restocked. I was able to get Uncharted and Gravity Rush[/QUOTE]

sypjsy.jpg

Oh my god, I got it! I plaed the order and it's gonna get shipped! My thoughts are...

[quote name='doodofdoods']
sypjsy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Well, this! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

[quote name='Kaiser499']Thank you for the update guys! Just ordered 2 Uncharted: Golden Abyss & 1 Gravity Rush.[/QUOTE]

I just did the same thing.

Oh yeah, I was so excited, I didn't even post what games I got. Uncharted and Gravity Rush (of course) and MLB 12 The Show. Wipeout, Unit 13, and Resistance were out of stock and I didn't have anything else that I wanted. I only got 1 copy of each of Uncharted and Gravity Rush out of principle. I was so desperate for a copy of them that I couldn't deny someone else even one copy just so that I could flip one. MLB on the other hand, has no danger of going out of stock, so I can flip that one.

[quote name='wohomerhoo']They must have just restocked. I was able to get Uncharted and Gravity Rush[/QUOTE]

Bless you sir !

thanks for update wish i could have gotten resistance with those 2 but still great deal for both

[quote name='iiiweaponiii']thanks for update wish i could have gotten resistance with those 2 but still great deal for both[/QUOTE]
I got 2 copies of Uncharted to trade in. It's getting almost $20 on Amazon. I didn't want to do 2 GR. I figured there would be less stock and I didn't want to kill it for someone else.

Big ups to Bumslie for letting me know they re-stocked. I picked up Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and MLB. I'm not sure if I'll keep MLB though or just trade it in somewhere. This deal is ridiculous, basically a B1G2 free.

You get a gift card at BB.

Was just about to post Gravity Rush and Uncharted was back in stock. Glad I woke up to use the bathroom and check the Walmart website LOL. Been trying for days since the deal was posted to get in on this :D

Hell yeah, thanks for the heads up. I chose ship to store, and it says it might be about a week. I can live with that.

Thanks a lot, CAG.

Uncharted and Gravity Rush still in stock. I already have Uncharted so I picked up Gravity Rush, MLB 12, and Hot Shots.

Awesome Deal!

[quote name='IceCweam']Thank you :) got two copies of Gravity Rush and 1 copy of uncharted :)[/QUOTE]

same... will take the extra copy to best buy for 20 trade in credit and grab wipeout or another vita game there or amazon..hopefully they ship fast and the trade prices hold

[quote name='sharpeone']Was finally able to get Uncharted and Gravity Rush. Thanks for the heads up on the restocks.[/QUOTE]

i fear a major price drop soon i mean why is uncharted a part of this deal yet if you look up uncharted by itself its almost 38 bucks .. just found out they shipping is free so even if the trade vaule plunge i can just not pick them up and get a full refund

EVERYONE that did SHIP TO STORE How long did it take before they showed up in the store... Love to see them just pull the items off the shelf but i know that will never happen... Love to see them come in by the weekend but then again NEVER HAPPEN says SEPT 27 to OCT 3 (maybe next weekend) but hopefully this weekend

going back and looking over seems the fastest was 4 days so maybe monday.... what would be nice cause im right next to that walmart on mon.weds.and fridays

Gravity Rush seems to be out of stock again. I couldn't get my order to go through and now it is not listed. They shouldn't allow people to get 2 copies of the same game in the promotion.

Uncharted is back in stock. Any of the other games I would want are OOS though... GRAVITY RUSHHHHH WHERE ARE YOUUUUU

[quote name='apterous']Uncharted is back in stock. Any of the other games I would want are OOS though... GRAVITY RUSHHHHH WHERE ARE YOUUUUU[/QUOTE]

in the carts of people who made 3+ orders :)

should of been limit 1 order per person as well

Uncharted still in stock however now Wipeout and MLB are both gone.

Major bummer.
I would have been all over this deal if I can get three games from any combination of

WipEout
Uncharted
Gravity Rush
MLB

No such luck yet.

bread's done
Back