$34,368 Raised! - CAG Fund for Child's Play 2013 Charity Raffle - ALL WINNERS POSTED!

Just donate $100.  Anything to help kids especially getting them into video games since it's a HUGE favorite of me and my kids.  Game on!

Donated 20.00. It may not be a lot, but I am glad I did. I hope the rest of CAG donates whatever they can afford to help the kids. 

Just donated. Glad i wasn't too late to donate. always good to give back. every buck makes a difference. I love this place and am fortunate to be apart of a great community of individuals.

I donated $10 a few days ago and just donated another $40. Happy to help! I hope we can hit the $30k goal!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was out of town at the end of 2013 and thought I missed the CAG Child's Play Drive.

I'm glad to see it's still going and threw in a bill.

Good job CAG!

once i get paid this week ill donate 50$.  have been less fortunate past years to help but this year so far things looking better. 

Don't have much atm (graduating this semester with student loans looming) but I threw in $5. Hopefully this time next year I'll have a job and can contribute more

Donating today or tomorrow what I can, definitely a worthwhile cause and so great to see those who are able to promote this with donated prizes!  Cheers!

Just donated 20.  Question though... if my paypal e-mail is not the same as my linked CAG e-mail will I still be registered for the raffle?  Just curious.  Great fund raiser you guys are doing here.

Just donated 20.  Question though... if my paypal e-mail is not the same as my linked CAG e-mail will I still be registered for the raffle?  Just curious.  Great fund raiser you guys are doing here.

Just donated 20. Question though... if my paypal e-mail is not the same as my linked CAG e-mail will I still be registered for the raffle? Just curious. Great fund raiser you guys are doing here.
When I won in the past they contacted me through the paypal email address.

Donated!

I've been registered with the site for quite some time, but this is the first year I really got actively involved in the community and trading and whatnot. This site has saved me lots of money so I have absolutely no problem donating to such a great cause.

Thanks CAG!

In-between moving and finding a job after losing mine recently .. but I'll still donate.

In for $10; more if I can gain employment soon.
Bad news: I haven't found new employment.

Good news: Screw that mentality, I donated another $10.

I'm going to job fairs and getting offers so that's something.

bread's done
Back