[360 OOS] Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition (360) $29.99 (PS3) $49.99 at Amazon

Bretts31344

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]19767[/IMG-R]The Collector's Edition includes:

• Dead Rising 2 game disc
  • Exclusive two-disc steelbook case
  • High-Def disc with 83 Minute "Zombrex Dead Rising Sun" motion picture and 24 minute "Making of" featurette
  • Zombrex "Syringe" pen
  • Zombrex "Prescription" notepad (25 pages)
  • Zombrex "Safety" card
  • Zombrex "Prospectus" sales brochure (16 pages)
  • Dead Rising 2 hardback artbook (48 pages)
:360::ps3: Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition $29.99/$49.99 (360 now OOS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, my mistake for pointing jdb230 out. If it wasn't you, someone else would have either copied it or found the deal and posted it on slickdeals anyway. My main point was, since it is posted on SD, it has a chance to sell out quickly.

Its a good deal, but I'm going to hold off. I have a feeling Capcom will do a "gold" version of this that has the extra DLC like they did with RE5

[quote name='Bretts31344']Honestly, my mistake for pointing jdb230 out. If it wasn't you, someone else would have either copied it or found the deal and posted it on slickdeals anyway. My main point was, since it is posted on SD, it has a chance to sell out quickly.[/QUOTE]
To be totally honest, I REALLY always just wanted to post that clip for any reason possible. That time kinda fit.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Damn thats a good price for the 360 version. I know I'd get it and not play it though...[/QUOTE]

Had it in the shopping cart and stopped, I just don't need it, even though it's a good deal I won't play it.

I agree, there are alot of resellers on sd, but there are also a lot of people who are gamers too and will buy this for themselves and not to flip. And if you think there aren't any flippers on here (not even talking about the lurkers), then you are diluted.

[quote name='jdb230']I agree, there are alot of resellers on sd, but there are also a lot of people who are gamers too and will buy this for themselves and not to flip. And if you think there aren't any flippers on here (not even talking about the lurkers), then you are diluted.[/QUOTE]

I'm not ashamed, if I bought it, it would be solely to trade/sell it for another game, I rented Dead Rising 2 and hated it.

[quote name='aceattorney']Thanks OP - had my regular edition still sealed from the BF deal ($30). Doing trade-in at Amazon for store credit.[/QUOTE]

Why not just refund it with reasons that it wasn't as described.

I doubt they'll email you back after receiving the game inquiring just what wasn't as described :)

I'm doing it with DOA Ultimate :)

[quote name='Muthafodder']Why not just refund it with reasons that it wasn't as described.

I doubt they'll email you back after receiving the game inquiring just what wasn't as described :)

I'm doing it with DOA Ultimate :)[/QUOTE]

Because this is called a fraud.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Because this is called a fraud.[/QUOTE]

It's an available option to return a game.

How is it fraud? What kind?

...dumbass

Can someone please tell me the UPC code on the back of the X360 dead rising 2 standard edition? Mine is from Best Buy and has a blurb about the sports fan DLC on the front, I'm hoping its the same UPC and amazon will take it, so I can make $2 to upgrade my copy.

I always marveled at the box at the store, but didn't have 80 to blow on it. Really happy to be getting this at such a steal. Now I'm going to play the case zero on xbla to get ready.

Game of the year for me. Played through it twice - once by myself and once with a buddy. Both times were a blast. I intend to continue playing it for some time, actually. GREAT game.

[quote name='Muthafodder']It's an available option to return a game.

How is it fraud? What kind?

...dumbass[/QUOTE]

Oh, nevermind I thought you were returning an opened game after you installed the contents the moment I saw Dragon Age UE.
Sorry :oldman:

[quote name='shopsmarts']I always marveled at the box at the store, but didn't have 80 to blow on it. Really happy to be getting this at such a steal. Now I'm going to play the case zero on xbla to get ready.[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, it comes with Case Zero.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Oh, nevermind I thought you were returning an opened game after you installed the contents the moment I saw Dragon Age UE.
Sorry :oldman:[/QUOTE]

No, I bought it used in the GoHasting deals.

I'm just waiting to ship it back to Amazon until I get the used one from GoHastings.

Sorry for calling you a dumbass...:bouncy:

[quote name='Jabrim']Just FYI, it comes with Case Zero.[/QUOTE]

A code I hope, I bought Case Zero when it came out but I know my friend would enjoy it

[quote name='Jabrim']Just FYI, it comes with Case Zero.[/QUOTE]

Really? Guess that's something I can give away to a friend for x-mas. I can't believe this hasn't sold out yet...

kinda broke but thought of selling some used games for dough.. then i checked the gameplay.. it seems slow.. i guess ill pass. i was never interested in DR1 anyway but in any case it seems like a good deal, for a CE that was released very recently.

[quote name='Jabrim']Had it in the shopping cart and stopped, I just don't need it, even though it's a good deal I won't play it.[/QUOTE]

ditto, too many games in backlog and too many bills in frontlog.

Wow. Well, I paid full price on day one. I regret it a little. I hate that the Zombrex brochure is torn up right out of the box, but man, I love the Zombrex pen. I bought a used copy of Dead Rising 2 for $30 as a gift for Christmas, so I'm going to sell that for $30 and buy this and give that as the gift instead. Excellent price.

Case Zero is not included in the package. I just bought one because I don't see it going any lower without quickly selling out down the line.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/706274/dead-rising-2-zombrex-edition-detailed.html

XBOX 360 version gets an 83 minute movie. PS3 version gets nothing of the sort there. Also, most comparisons state that the 360 version runs a touch better, so it was a no brainer for me to get this version.

Case Zero IS NOT included in the Zombrex edition.

Unless Amazon's sending it out separate. By default, it's not included in the CE.

bread's done
Back