3D Blu-Ray thread

AngellicLulu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I decided to put a list together of currently available and soon to be available 3D blu-rays and I will keep a current list of the exclusives. I am keeping it to US available. I am only focusing on those blu-rays that require a 3D television/blu-ray player.

Currently Available (Non-exclusives)
3D Aquarium
3D Magic Forest
3D Safari Africa
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Adventure Coral Reef Under the Sea of Egypt
The Adventures of Tintin
Alice in Wonderland
Amazing Nature
Amazing Ocean
The Amazing Spider-Man
Amazon In the Heart of Wild Nature
Arthur Christmas
The Avengers
Bait
Beauty and the Beast
Bolt
Brave
Captain America: The First Avenger
Cars
Cars 2
Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore
Cave of Forgotten Dreams
Chicken Little
A Christmas Carol
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Cirque Du Soleil - Worlds Away
Clash of the Titans
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
Conan the Barbarian
Coraline
Creature From the Black Lagoon
Creature from the Black Lagoon (Classic Monsters Collection)
Croods
The Darkest Hour
Day of the Dead
Despicable Me
Despicable Me 2
Dial M for Murder
Dolphin Tale
Dredd
Drive Angry
Epic
Escape from Planet Earth
Fascination Coral Reef
Fascination Coral Reef Mysterious Worlds Underwater
The Final Destination
Final Destination 5
Finding Nemo
Flying Monsters (40 min. cut)
Flying Monsters (70 min. cut) (Best Buy Exclusive)
Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (HK - English subs)
Frankenweenie
Fright Night
G-Force
Galapagos Charles Darwin's Big Adventure
Gamer
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
Ghosts of the Abyss
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Glee: The 3D Concert Movie
Gnomeo and Juliet
The Great Gatsby
The Green Hornet
Green Lantern
Guardians of the Lost Code (Brijes)
Gulliver's Travels
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters with Digibook (Target exclusive)
Happy Feet Two
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Best Buy Exclusive)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Best Buy Exclusive)
A Haunting in Salem
History in 3D
History of the World in Two Hours
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Theatrical)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (extended edition)
Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil
Hotel Transylvania
House of Wax
How to Train Your Dragon
Hugo
I, Robot
Ice Age: Continental Drift
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
IMAX: Arabia
IMAX: Born to Be Wild
IMAX: Cirque du Soleil: Journey of Man
IMAX: Deep Sea
IMAX: Dinosaurs Alive!
IMAX: Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia
IMAX: Dolphins and Whales
IMAX: Grand Canyon Adventure - River at Risk
IMAX: Hubble
IMAX: Legends of Flight
IMAX: Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs
IMAX: Ocean Wonderland
IMAX: Rescue
IMAX: Sea Rex: Journey to a Prehistoric World
IMAX: Sharks
IMAX: Space Station
IMAX: To the Arctic
IMAX: The Ultimate Wave - Tahiti
IMAX: Ultimate G's - Zac's Flying Dream
IMAX: Under the Sea
IMAX: Wild Ocean
Immortals
Iron Man 3
Jack the Giant Slayer
Jillian's Travels: Africa
John Carter
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
Jurassic Park
Katy Perry: Part of Me
Kenny Chesney: Summer in 3D
Khumba
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda 2
The Last Airbender (Best Buy Exclusive)
Legend of the Guardians
Life of Pi
The Lion King
The Lion of Judah
The Little Mermaid
Little Rascals Best of Our Gang
The Lorax
Lord of the Dance
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Mars in 3D: Images from the Viking Mission
Mars Needs Moms
Meet the Robinsons
Megamind
Men in Black III
Monster House
A Monster in Paris
Monsters, Inc.
Monsters University
Monsters vs. Aliens
My Bloody Valentine
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Night of the Living Dead: Re-Animation
Nitro Circus: The Movie
The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Film
Open Season
Oz the Great and Powerful
ParaNorman
Peter Gabriel: New Blood - Live in London
Piano Pieces from Mozart, Elgar & Pezzone
Piranha 3D
Piranha 3DD
The Pirates! Band of Misfits
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
The Polar Express
Priest
Prometheus
Puss in Boots
Resident Evil Afterlife
Resident Evil: Retribution
Rio
Rise of the Guardians
Sadako
Sanctum
Satchurated: Live in Montreal
Saw: The Final Chapter
The Scorpions: Get Your Sting & Blackout Live
Sector 7 (Korean - English subs)
Secret of the Wings
The Shock Labyrinth (JP - English subs)
Shrek
Shrek 2
Shrek the Third
Shrek Forever After
Silent Hill: Revelation
The Smurfs
Spiders
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011: The 3D Experience
Spy Kids Game Over/Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl
Spy Kids: All the Time in the World
Star Trek Into Darkness (Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set)
Step Up 3D
Step Up Revolution
Tangled
Tekken: Blood Vengeance
Texas Chainsaw
Thor
The Three Musketeers
Titanic
Titanic: 100 Years in 3D
Top Gun
Tormented
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Toy Story Collection
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Tron Legacy
Tron Legacy + 2D Tron
Tron Legacy + 2D Tron (Special Edition)
A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape from Paradise
Underworld: Awakening
Up
Upside Down (2D/3D BD or BD/DVD Combo)
The Universe: 7 Wonders of the Solar System
The Universe in 3D
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas
Wizard of Oz: 75th Anniversary Edition (Collector's Edition)
Wrath of the Titans
Wrath of the Titans (Steelbook) (Best Buy Exclusive)
Wreck-It Ralph
WWII in 3D
Yogi Bear

Coming Soon

TBA

The Hole
Madagascar
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
Resident Evil: Damnation
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

For Blu-ray 3D Trading:
Cheap Ass Gamer - Official 3D Blu-ray Trade Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
 sweet thxs 1st time order from uk amazon. i thought i would have to make a new account to order them but ya dont. they made it very easy to buy from uk. now i got my eye on other shit. lol

just seen big hero 6 and its one of the best movies i seen in a long time. not having a 3d copy in the usa is just a shame. I.M.O. its a must for 3d lovers.

sweet thxs 1st time order from uk amazon. i thought i would have to make a new account to order them but ya dont. they made it very easy to buy from uk. now i got my eye on other shit. lol

just seen big hero 6 and its one of the best movies i seen in a long time. not having a 3d copy in the usa is just a shame. I.M.O. its a must for 3d lovers.
Unless you pay for priority, shipping takes a LONG time (around 12-14 days). Depending on how paranoid you get, expect to wait longer than the 6-10 given in the shipping estimate. I've received refunds only to have the item show up a good 7-8 days later.

Unless you pay for priority, shipping takes a LONG time (around 12-14 days). Depending on how paranoid you get, expect to wait longer than the 6-10 given in the shipping estimate. I've received refunds only to have the item show up a good 7-8 days later.
You would think they'd have some kind of basic tracking swap/deal with the USPS.

When I first ordered from amazon UK ages ago, the shipping seemed much faster.

Some of you guys may like Maleficent but if it's a double dip you may be disappointed, the 3D is mild to moderate, nothing really mindblowing with some pop out.

The scenes that do come to mind are when
She is flying around, and the scene where she storms the castle. I don't remember much else I haven't watched it since I got it last year.

Some of you guys may like Maleficent but if it's a double dip you may be disappointed, the 3D is mild to moderate, nothing really mindblowing with some pop out.

The scenes that do come to mind are when
She is flying around, and the scene where she storms the castle. I don't remember much else I haven't watched it since I got it last year.
That's one I'm fine with picking up from Amazon.co.uk as my only copy, as if I really want a cheap copy for the digital copy and DVD, I'm sure the 2D US release will end up being cheap enough.

That's one I'm fine with picking up from Amazon.co.uk as my only copy, as if I really want a cheap copy for the digital copy and DVD, I'm sure the 2D US release will end up being cheap enough.
lol... I actually got lucky with the digital copy for Maleficent. I was at Target waiting by the photo lab while my wife checked out, I don't know who but somebody left the slip on the counter at the photo lab. I redeemed it on my Disney Movie Anywhere app and to my surprise it went through.

My card was just billed for the purchase from Amazon.co.uk, which was preceded with an email from them about it arriving quicker than expected.  They're saying 3/23-3/26 for the delivery. 

My card was just billed for the purchase from Amazon.co.uk, which was preceded with an email from them about it arriving quicker than expected. They're saying 3/23-3/26 for the delivery.
I've ordered a few things from UK, and all have arrived earlier than they said it would.

Damn, no Big He

If you're waiting for U.S. releases, it could be a real long wait - support for 3-D keeps getting worse, not better. It's unlikely any 3-D will get released (or re-released) unless some significant management changes occur at Disney, and from what I here, they're doing just fine. Probably profitable to not manufacture them here. At least half the people I know don't want anything to do with 3-D because they don't want to wear the glasses.

You won't think they're "needlessly" thicker if they're sent to you in a bubble mailer, or if movers pack them at the bottom of the box.

It's a shame Big Hero 6 isn't among them, but that's probably not Region Free, knowing Disney and their increasing douchebagginess.
I would understand this logic if 3D wasn't still being made for other regions..... but it is. Compared to the cost of producing the movies, encoding them for the NA region and shipping them over here is a pittance. I can't imagine that 3D sells THAT poorly that it isn't worth it.

I don't know, I've never seen any numbers one way or the other. But knowing how popular Disney is I just can't fathom that it's less profitable to not send them here.... and if they stopped for everything else why do we continue to get Marvel in 3D?

Not to mention the Sony/Marvel deal means that version of Spider-Man is being abandoned now and you'll never get closure on any loose plot threads.
That would make sense, but I remember reading that Sony was still making Spider-man movies too? Maybe that meant they were just finishing up whatever they are making now?

Last edited:
I would understand this logic if 3D wasn't still being made for other regions..... but it is. Compared to the cost of producing the movies, encoding them for the NA region and shipping them over here is a pittance. I can't imagine that 3D sells THAT poorly that it isn't worth it.

I don't know, I've never seen any numbers one way or the other. But knowing how popular Disney is I just can't fathom that it's less profitable to not send them here.... and if they stopped for everything else why do we continue to get Marvel in 3D?
I don't understand why Disney won't release them here but will overseas either. I could see it if the transfers didn't already exist, but they do. There appears to be a dislike of 3-D by NA Disney that might be more than simply profits as the reason they're not releasing here. When you start seeing 3-D versions of new films be released alongside their 2-D ones, then we'll know they changed their mind, but it doesn't seem to be going that way lately. As for Marvel, Disney pretty much lets them make their own decisions regarding such things. Marvel is one of the few instances where, aside from special cases like Gravity, 3-D regularly trumps 2-D versions in sales, so that also might have something to do with it, though I can't imagine something like Frozen or Big Hero 6 3-D not selling well here.

I don't understand why Disney won't release them here but will overseas either. I could see it if the transfers didn't already exist, but they do. There appears to be a dislike of 3-D by NA Disney that might be more than simply profits as the reason they're not releasing here. When you start seeing 3-D versions of new films be released alongside their 2-D ones, then we'll know they changed their mind, but it doesn't seem to be going that way lately. As for Marvel, Disney pretty much lets them make their own decisions regarding such things. Marvel is one of the few instances where, aside from special cases like Gravity, 3-D regularly trumps 2-D versions in sales, so that also might have something to do with it, though I can't imagine something like Frozen or Big Hero 6 3-D not selling well here.
Disney seems to be the only vendor not selling 3D movies in the US. Every other release I've seen come out on disc in the US that was released in 3D in the theaters comes out on disc in 3D combo packs.

When Disney didn't release a real 3D combo pack for Oz The Great And Powerful, they had quite a bit of crap over it and should have learned their lesson. Especially when the first one that didn't go 3D on disc release was Frozen.

I always buy the 3D combo pack for a release unless the 3D is so mediocre, it's not worth picking up, or it's a metalpack/steelbook that comes out and is in 2D only. In those cases, I'll end up double-dipping and selling off the 2D disc and other items once I get the 3D version on the cheap/cheaper.

Disney seems to be the only vendor not selling 3D movies in the US. Every other release I've seen come out on disc in the US that was released in 3D in the theaters comes out on disc in 3D combo packs.
They had planned on releasing it initially - there were preorders up for it at Amazon (and probably other retailers), which were all cancelled. Rumor has it they were launching a streaming site, and wanted the 3-D version of Frozen to be exclusive to that site.

According to a Forbes article on 3D Blu Ray:

"Where 3D Blu-rays are concerned, sales stats show that the 3D versions of films available in both 3D and 2D make up just a fraction of overall disc sales. For instance, recent weekly figures show that just 2% of Lego Movie Blu-ray sales were of the 3D version, while even an action blockbuster like The Amazing Spider Man 2 could only manage 10% of its overall Blu-ray sales in 3D."

Unfortunately this points to why Disney isn't as excited about 3D BD in North America.  Arguments can be made that the 3D editions were overpriced, poorly marketed, etc., but numbers are what the decision makers pay attention to and these are not good numbers for two pretty big movies.  In the US a lot of sales are from the first 1-2 weeks in retail locations like Walmart, Best Buy and Target.  My guess is the desire is to have more shelf space dedicated to the better selling 2D version as opposed to splitting with the lower selling 3D version.

I don't know the marketing realities in other regions, but it is possible that 3D is a higher percentage of sales and/or they purchase more online so shelf space is not as much of a premium.  I suspect Disney having region free 3D outside North America is done to allow the hard core North American 3D enthusiasts an option.  While I would prefer an official North America 3D Blu Ray, this is better than 3D completely going away on Disney releases IMHO.

They had planned on releasing it initially - there were preorders up for it at Amazon (and probably other retailers), which were all cancelled. Rumor has it they were launching a streaming site, and wanted the 3-D version of Frozen to be exclusive to that site.
Yes, this is accurate IIRC, I forgot about that lol. Whoever thought in this era of Comcast that trying to stream a 3D movie would be a good idea should be taken out back and put out of their misery.

According to a Forbes article on 3D Blu Ray:

"Where 3D Blu-rays are concerned, sales stats show that the 3D versions of films available in both 3D and 2D make up just a fraction of overall disc sales. For instance, recent weekly figures show that just 2% of Lego Movie Blu-ray sales were of the 3D version, while even an action blockbuster like The Amazing Spider Man 2 could only manage 10% of its overall Blu-ray sales in 3D."

Unfortunately this points to why Disney isn't as excited about 3D BD in North America. Arguments can be made that the 3D editions were overpriced, poorly marketed, etc., but numbers are what the decision makers pay attention to and these are not good numbers for two pretty big movies. In the US a lot of sales are from the first 1-2 weeks in retail locations like Walmart, Best Buy and Target. My guess is the desire is to have more shelf space dedicated to the better selling 2D version as opposed to splitting with the lower selling 3D version.

I don't know the marketing realities in other regions, but it is possible that 3D is a higher percentage of sales and/or they purchase more online so shelf space is not as much of a premium. I suspect Disney having region free 3D outside North America is done to allow the hard core North American 3D enthusiasts an option. While I would prefer an official North America 3D Blu Ray, this is better than 3D completely going away on Disney releases IMHO.
Aside from Best Buy, I wasn't able to buy 3D movies anywhere but online until recently The local Wal-Mart JUST started having a small section for them but the selection sucks and the prices are ridiculous. To this day, no Target in my area sells 3D movies in store.

I'm not saying that's why sales of 3D movies are lower, I'm just saying the shelf space argument seems like it would be less and less valid since online shopping continues to grow.

And yeah, pricing is a big part of why I almost never buy Disney to begin with. When I walk into a store and their 3D movies are priced at $50, that's a big problem. If nothing else, it's ridiculous how much cheaper it is to buy/ship from the UK than it is to actually buy the damn things here (for those that are even available).

Last edited:
Yes, this is accurate. Whoever thought in this era of Comcast that trying to stream a 3D movie would be a good idea should be taken out back and put out of their misery.

Aside from Best Buy, I wasn't able to buy 3D movies anywhere else but online. The local Wal-Mart JUST started having a small section for them but the selection sucks and the prices are ridiculous. To this day, no Target in my area sells 3D movies in store.

I'm not saying that's why sales of 3D movies are lower, I'm just saying the shelf space argument seems like it would be less and less valid since online shopping continues to grow.

And yeah, pricing is a big part of why I almost never buy Disney to begin with. When I walk into a store and their 3D movies are priced at $50, that's a big problem. If nothing else, it's ridiculous how much cheaper it is to buy/ship from the UK than it is to actually buy the damn things here (for those that are even available).
I think we are in agreement - 3D Blu Rays are not selling well because of how they are marketed. Early in the home 3D cycle you could find a lot of 3D BDs on shelves. Movies like Wreck-it Ralph and Tangled had a lot of 3D copies on the shelves, but it was at a time when fewer people had the equipment to watch them. As 3D became more available in new TVs, shelf space was already been reduced for 3D BDs. Regardless of what CAGers do, a lot of America gets what catches their eye on the shelf in a store and if they don't see 3D BDs while checking out at Walmart, it doesn't exist for them. When they are on the shelf, they are 2-3 times the cost of a 2D version, so many pass because of it and feel that 3D is always expensive.

You also need to have a Blu Ray player and TV/Projector that can handle 3D - and realize you have it. I know a lot of folks that don't realize they have a setup that can do 3D, even though their TV came with glasses. Even if you realize you have the right setup, you have to look for 3D versions of movies which are now not as easily available. The average non-enthusiast just won't put out that much effort.

The reality is that if 3D BDs were more widely available at retailers and were only 10%-20% more than the 2D version (long term, not just week 1 specials) the format would likely do better. At this point it is dominantly a niche product that is not generating a lot of revenue in North America, so Disney is passing. You can't say Disney didn't give it a go as they had a lot of big name releases in 3D, but unfortunately the market wasn't as mature when they did it, so their perception is that it is not economically viable. It is unfortunate as big releases like Frozen and Big Hero 6 would likely have given home 3D a boost with folks that recently got TVs that could handle 3D.

You also need to have a Blu Ray player and TV/Projector that can handle 3D - and realize you have it. I know a lot of folks that don't realize they have a setup that can do 3D, even though their TV came with glasses. Even if you realize you have the right setup, you have to look for 3D versions of movies which are now not as easily available. The average non-enthusiast just won't put out that much effort.
I saw this just yesterday where a guy came in totally confused about 3D in every way possible as he either bought or was given a 3D bluray. And while this is off topic, I believe it will be a driver on why VR doesn't get much adoption.

I don't think many people ever even got to the marked up disc frustration people had with Disney Blu3D. We'll see if european markets keep it going but I hope they don't do the Ratatouille 3D thing and region lock once they realize North America is a steady customer.

I saw this just yesterday where a guy came in totally confused about 3D in every way possible as he either bought or was given a 3D bluray. And while this is off topic, I believe it will be a driver on why VR doesn't get much adoption.

I don't think many people ever even got to the marked up disc frustration people had with Disney Blu3D. We'll see if european markets keep it going but I hope they don't do the Ratatouille 3D thing and region lock once they realize North America is a steady customer.
They region locked Ratatoullie 3D? fuck.

I made a $6 impulse purchase yesterday and bought Space Junk 3D at Half Price Books. I'm sure it's going to be cheesy but I'm actually looking forward to seeing it.

My copy of Frozen 3D already arrived from Amazon UK. That was fast. Still waiting on Maleficent
What was your ship time if you don't mind me asking? When I order from there it's always well over 10 days. I'm in Georgia and it's always made me want to pay extra for priority.

What was your ship time if you don't mind me asking? When I order from there it's always well over 10 days. I'm in Georgia and it's always made me want to pay extra for priority.
Ordered it Monday March 2nd. Didn't pay expedited shipping or anything.

I ordered some 3D Blu-rays fom Amazon.fr on March 2 and they're already out for delivery today! (They used DHL--would be nice if UK site also used a trackable shipping method.)

Ordered it Monday March 2nd. Didn't pay expedited shipping or anything.
Wow, neat.

Do you know how it was delivered? USPS, UPS, Fedex, ect? I have a trip later this week and if there is a chance my stuff will come that quickly I'd like to try and have it held until I return.

I sent Amazon this same question and got a reply back about how the estimated delivery date hasn't been reached yet so the package isn't late........nice to see illiteracy isn't strictly a NA problem

Last edited:
Wow, neat.

Do you know how it was delivered? USPS, UPS, Fedex, ect? I have a trip later this week and if there is a chance my stuff will come that quickly I'd like to try and have it held until I return.

I sent Amazon this same question and got a reply back about how the estimated delivery date hasn't been reached yet so the package isn't late........nice to see illiteracy isn't strictly a NA problem
It was sent Royal Mail. I'm in California, so very surprised it arrived so quickly.

Not a 3d bluray but I received a dented Alien:Isolation steelbook because it was shipped overseas in a thin cardboard slip. So heads up if you want to clarify your shipping if you are ordering anything fragile. Thankfully they refunded me because amazon CS is pretty great. 

If anyone was looking for Man in the Dark 3-D, it sounds like there will be a big sale on Twilight Time titles at screenarchives.com that runs from Wednesday, March 25th, at 4 pm EST thru Friday, April 3rd at 4pm EST. It will be $19.95 instead of the normal $29.95

I have not seen it, so I can't speak to how the 3D is.

Fox Connect is having a BOGO sale that ends this weekend.

Filtering by format doesn't really show all the 3D titles that are part of the sale. The 2-packs other than Ice Age 3/4 don't seem to be marked properly as 3D. If you don't have any of the films, you could get 4 3D movies for $25.99!

http://www.foxconnect.com/promos/buy-one-get-one.html

(You can see the others if you filter by format Blu-ray and price $25.99)

Best Buy turned me down on my BB exclusive Exodus 3d which is still 29.99. The standard 3d set is only 16.99

Best turned me down on my BB exclusive Exodus 3d which is still 29.99. The standard 3d set is only 16.99
That's what their website was showing, so that's not a surprise.

I ran into that issue when they had a similar price drop on their exclusive version of Madagascar 3 3D and they wouldn't PM it. I did a return of that version and bought the "normal" one that was cheaper with Amazon's PM to BB.

I ran into that issue when they had a similar price drop on their exclusive version of Madagascar 3 3D and they wouldn't PM it. I did a return of that version and bought the "normal" one that was cheaper with Amazon's PM to BB.
I would but mine is already open

That happened to me with the Afro packaging, I think it was the only one available at the time. I was pissed too, since I threw the afro away anyway.

That happened to me with the Afro packaging, I think it was the only one available at the time. I was pissed too, since I threw the afro away anyway.
That's the very one. Thankfully, I hadn't opened mine at the time, so it went back.

Pretty made me not want to buy a "BB exclusive" version unless it's a steelbook. There hasn't been much of the non-steelbook versions that have seemed to be worthwhile.

I would but mine is already open
my email that I got back from them

I understand you'd like to
request a price match for Exodus: Gods & Kings. Let me assist you with
that.

Our Price Match Guarantee covers one price match per identical item,
per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers. Based on
your order, you purchased SKU 3906011 Exodus: Gods & Kings (Blu-ray 3D) and the
one that is on sale is SKU: 2036012 Exodus: Gods and Kings (3D
Blu-ray)(Blu-ray)(Digital Copy). Both have the same title but they do have
different SKU and platform. As you can see, the first one has Blu-ray 3D only
while the second one has 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, and Digital Copy. I apologize we
cannot match the price.

my email that I got back from them

I understand you'd like to
request a price match for Exodus: Gods & Kings. Let me assist you with
that.

Our Price Match Guarantee covers one price match per identical item,
per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers. Based on
your order, you purchased SKU 3906011 Exodus: Gods & Kings (Blu-ray 3D) and the
one that is on sale is SKU: 2036012 Exodus: Gods and Kings (3D
Blu-ray)(Blu-ray)(Digital Copy). Both have the same title but they do have
different SKU and platform. As you can see, the first one has Blu-ray 3D only
while the second one has 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, and Digital Copy. I apologize we
cannot match the price.
The text of his answer is idiotic, though unfortunately the reason is right. The SKU # doesn't match the one on sale, so they're not going to PM it.

bread's done
Back