$5/$10/$15/$20 Off Future Gaming Purchases w/Select Pre-orders at Amazon: Bond Added!

yingfo

CAGiversary!
[img-r=1]208[/img-r]Here's an update, which includes a $15 Quantum of Solace (PS3/360) offer. Promotional codes will be e-mailed within 10 business days after the product release date. Check product page for each offer's ending date.

$5
iconamazon.gif
Shawn White Snowboarding (DS/PSP/PC)
:ds:Chrono Trigger

$10
iconamazon.gif
Mirror's Edge (360/PS3/PC)
iconamazon.gif
Prince of Persia (360/PS3)
iconamazon.gif
Sonic Unleashed (Wii/360/PS3/PS2)
iconamazon.gif
Shaun White Snowboarding (360/PS3/Wii/PS2)
iconamazon.gif
Tom Clancy's End War (360/PS3/DS/PSP)
:ps3:Valkyria Chronicles
:wii:Animal Crossing City Folk

$15
iconamazon.gif
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (PS3/360)

$20
:wii:Wii Music

---------
Earlier posts
[img-r=1]208[/img-r]Promotional codes will be e-mailed within 10 business days after the product release date. Check product page for each offer ending date.

$5
iconamazon.gif
Shawn White Snowboarding(DS/PSP/PC)
:ds:Chrono Trigger

$10
iconamazon.gif
Fallout 3 (PS3/360) Collector's edition (PS3/360)
iconamazon.gif
Mirror's Edge (360/PS3/PC)
iconamazon.gif
Far Cry 2 (360/PS3)
iconamazon.gif
Dead Space (360/PS3)
iconamazon.gif
Tomb Raider Underworld (360/PS3/PC)
iconamazon.gif
Prince of Persia (360/PS3)
iconamazon.gif
Sonic Unleashed (Wii/360/PS3/PS2)
iconamazon.gif
Shawn White Snowboarding (360/PS3/PS2/DS)
iconamazon.gif
Tom Clancy's End War (360/PS3/DS/PSP)
:360:Fable II
:ps3:Valkyria Chronicles
:wii:Animal Crossing City Folk

$15
iconamazon.gif
James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (PS3/360)

$20
:wii:Wii Music

-------------------------

Amazon has a pretty good deal if you purchase Wii Music before October 31st you can get a coupon for $20 a future game purchase.

Amazon.com: Wii Music

I will definitely wait for reviews to see if it is worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got any codes yet -- what the heck happened to this place...not getting my vote this year in the CAG Awards...no way...anyone else waitting for codes?

To be fair, have you contacted Amazon yet? I emailed them, and then spoke with customer service for each of the two codes that were overdue at the time. I ended up getting both a couple days later...twice! (And yes, it's the same two codes emailed twice, not four codes total.)

This is a debacle now, make no mistake. But you do have recourse, and the odds are very good that they will rectify the situation in a (fairly) short period of time if you contact them now.

now waiting on the gears 2 code.

Same here. It's been ten business days. Time to call.

got my code for TR Underworld 2 days after it shipped out. Its not all roses and sunshine though, it shipped out from a facility apparently located in my small ass town and for some reason hasnt arrived at the local post office yet...in 3 days....they failed to move the game 5 miles.

[quote name='jollydwarf']To be fair, have you contacted Amazon yet? I emailed them, and then spoke with customer service for each of the two codes that were overdue at the time. I ended up getting both a couple days later...twice! (And yes, it's the same two codes emailed twice, not four codes total.)

This is a debacle now, make no mistake. But you do have recourse, and the odds are very good that they will rectify the situation in a (fairly) short period of time if you contact them now.

now waiting on the gears 2 code.

Same here. It's been ten business days. Time to call.[/QUOTE]

I emailed once, then they said they'd send me the code 10 business days after, then no code, then emailed again and they refund me $20, but they still left out two games, including Wii Music, which was $20 and another game, which was $10, so I emailed them again,...so we'll see what comes back.

I emailed once, then they said they'd send me the code 10 business days after, then no code, then emailed again and they refund me $20, but they still left out two games, including Wii Music, which was $20 and another game, which was $10, so I emailed them again,...so we'll see what comes back.

Just for the record, I made a separate complaint to customer service for each of the two codes I was owed (LBP and the Banjo-Kazooie XBLA code). If you're consolidating all of your complaints in one email or call, that might be at least part of the hold-up or confusion. I can't say with any certainty, but it would seem to me like you want to keep things as simple as possible for the people dealing with the issues.

For the record, I forgot to call about my Gears code today. If I learn anything from that complaint, I'll be sure to post it.

[quote name='jollydwarf']I emailed once, then they said they'd send me the code 10 business days after, then no code, then emailed again and they refund me $20, but they still left out two games, including Wii Music, which was $20 and another game, which was $10, so I emailed them again,...so we'll see what comes back.

Just for the record, I made a separate complaint to customer service for each of the two codes I was owed (LBP and the Banjo-Kazooie XBLA code). If you're consolidating all of your complaints in one email or call, that might be at least part of the hold-up or confusion. I can't say with any certainty, but it would seem to me like you want to keep things as simple as possible for the people dealing with the issues.

For the record, I forgot to call about my Gears code today. If I learn anything from that complaint, I'll be sure to post it.[/QUOTE]

I got three of the five codes today -- the other two they said they are going to give me a credit t the credit card, so we'll see. Very weird. I think I prefer CC where they give you the code immediately after the purchase.

Does anyone know if these codes are stackable? Like if I have (2) $10 off video game codes can I use them both on one game?

Any idea if these are still valid? I wanted to order Prince of Persia tonight, but would really only like if these $10 codes are still up for grabs. I don't see the offer mentioned on the page anywhere, just black friday info.

[quote name='PVJAG']Does anyone know if these codes are stackable? Like if I have (2) $10 off video game codes can I use them both on one game?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='SideSwipe999']Any idea if these are still valid? I wanted to order Prince of Persia tonight, but would really only like if these $10 codes are still up for grabs. I don't see the offer mentioned on the page anywhere, just black friday info.[/QUOTE]

Only if it's on the Amazon page itself. Sometimes it helps to refresh the page.

I got all of my codes for the preorders I purchased, I did have to remind them a few times via email for a few of them. They said it must have gotten lost in the junk email, which I find highly unlikely, however they did "resend" all the outstanding codes that were owed to me. I honestly think they were just overwhelmed with all the orders and were ill-prepared for the response.

I ended up getting a code this morning for Prince of Persia even though it wasn't listed on the page, the CS rep told me I couldn't get one heh.

bread's done
Back