50%+ Off Select Used Games at GameStop

sswan117

CAG Veteran
[preview][IMG-R=1]1505[/IMG-R]GameStop/EB is offering up 50% off select used titles. Shopping on-line, use coupon code CAG16 and your Edge Card to receive an additional 26% discount. Add coupon code SAVER to get free shipping on a $25+ order. Shopping in-store, use an Edge card and this coupon for a 20% discount.

CAGs are buying (price is before additional discounts):
:360:Prey $3.99
:360:The Darkness $8.99
:360:Spider-Man 3 $8.99
:360:X-Men: The Official Game $4.99
:ps2:Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution $3.99
:xbox:Castlevania: Curse of Darkness $4.99

Click the link below for all eligible titles[/preview]

I am just a friendly lurker who happens to work for Gamestop so I am sending the latest deal from Gamestop starting this week. Sounds like they are unloading a lot of garbage (old Maddens, EA Sports, etc.) but who knows you guys might find something useful.

50% off select used titles
PS2 50% Used Titles

939697 Alvin & The Chipmunks
939000 American Chopper
938052 Armored Core 2
939253 College Hoops 2K6
938649 Dance Dance Revolution: Max 2
938969 Duel Masters
939013 ESPN College Hoops 2K5
938929 ESPN NBA 2K5
938870 ESPN NFL 2K5
938814 Eye Toy: Play (game only)
939070 Full Spectrum Warrior
939164 Genji: Dawn of the Samurai
939249 Harry Potter Goblet of Fire
938834 Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you that have done this, do i just walk in and get the games? Are they marked half off in store or do i need to make sure they mark it down? Thanks.

[quote name='Layziebones']For those of you that have done this, do i just walk in and get the games? Are they marked half off in store or do i need to make sure they mark it down? Thanks.[/quote]
They're in a bin marked 50% off, and the register should do the 50% automatically.

I just went and picked up a bunch of random crap I didn't need

Madden 07 HOF Edition $2.99
Rainbow Six : Vegas $9.99
Prey $3.99
Da Vinci Code $2.99 (not sure why I bought this)

They also had the B2G1 on xbox games so I got..

Thief $7.99
Scrapland $5.99
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel $5.99 (Free)

I picked up Vampire Rain for 7.19 (50% + edge), Perfect Dark Zero (reg price + 10%), and Splinter Cell which was on sale for 9.99 + 10%. I wanted spider-man but I won't buy a game without the insert... just doesn't look right to me.

Holy jeez.

I need to get to Gamestop for Prey and Spider-man 3.

Is there any word on when this ends? I don't think I'll get to Gamestop until Thursday.

I picked up Manhunt (PS2) for $5. The game rang up $9.99 (the stickered price), but the clerk took off the 50% after I asked about it... and saw the sticker on the box.

I picked up Prey for 3.99. Not the best game I've ever played, but definitely not the worst. It got a 9.0 on IGN. I recommend picking it up. its 4 bucks for shit sake.

[quote name='MrWazeleski']Why is Rainbow Six Vegas listed as $19.99 on the website?[/quote]

Not sure, but it is ringing up 9.99 in-store.

i picked up The Darkness for $9! wow... that game is amazing, one of the best underrated fps.. don't botter with the multiplayer though!

[quote name='MrWazeleski']Why is Rainbow Six Vegas listed as $19.99 on the website?[/quote]

[quote name='sp00ge']Not sure, but it is ringing up 9.99 in-store.[/quote]

Yep, and edge takes 10% off the $20 price making it $7.99(and no tax if you use credit).

Pretty cool. Picked up Manhunt original version complete for $4.50 when I picked up Mario and Luigi Partners in Time complete with the awesome %25 off coupon. Been wanting to play Manhunt for a long time. I think it will be a nice lead in to Condemned 2 I had ordered from Amazon when it was $20.

Sweeeet. Picked up Prey Collector's Ed complete with the tin, artbook, and little metal figures for $3.45 after tax and edge. Wonder if I'll ever play it....lol

Picked up RS:Vegas and The Darkness. Could not find a descent copy of Prey. All of them looked like they were buried under dirt and the dragged through it.

I went into Gamestop and literally saw about nine people huddled around the 50% off bin and game cases and discs were flying all over the place. I managed to squeeze my way into one of the most uncomfortable situations ever and snatch Prey, Darkness and Madden 07 for 17.XX.

There are some weirdos at Gamestop.

Just picked up Rainbow Six: Vegas for $9.99 and Prey for $3.99. There was a ton of copies of RS:V, but I snatched the last copy of Prey.

I find myself buying many ps2 games I dident really think I would ever bother with due to this sale.

Superman Returns and Phantasy Star Universe today, god knows what I will buy tommorow =p I love how cheap PS2 games have become.

could someone update this with the new titles that are now 50%?

I only know about Marvel Ultimate Alliance (360) and GRAW (360) that someone had mentioned in another thread

[quote name='buckythekat']could someone update this with the new titles that are now 50%?

I only know about Marvel Ultimate Alliance (360) and GRAW (360) that someone had mentioned in another thread[/QUOTE]
Those are 50% off? 50% off the prices that the site have them for?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Those are 50% off? 50% off the prices that the site have them for?[/quote]

yea I grabbed Marvel for $5.xx after the 50% and edge card (before taxes)

I got LO and GTAIV for about $32 each with this and the edge card. The discs have no scratches too :D
LO is so fun.

[quote name='ciaossu']I got LO and GTAIV for about $32 each with this and the edge card. The discs have no scratches too :D
LO is so fun.[/quote]

:whistle2:s I think you posted in the wrong thread.

For $5.xx I will definitely pick up MUA. Any chance this would apply to the gold edition?

[quote name='emg28']For $5.xx I will definitely pick up MUA. Any chance this would apply to the gold edition?

[quote name='Error404']I doubt it. Normal and Gold Edition are labeled with different price tags. But you can just buy the Heroes & Villains DLC for 800 MSP. So you'd be spending ~$15 on the game, which is still a fine deal.[/quote]

Yeah, I figured since the Gold Edition is $26.99 used.

Thanks for the tip. I still have a couple of MS points cards that I got for $5 at Target. :D

[quote name='buckythekat']yea I grabbed Marvel for $5.xx after the 50% and edge card (before taxes)[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's awesome.
Thanks! I think I'll go get one tomorrow.

[quote name='UnrealZero']i think i would get timesplitters 3 but im sure it isnt bc for 360.[/quote]

It's not :(

I picked it up, but haven't played it yet. My Xbox has a horrible dvd drive, and I'm likely going to just play it on a friends :p

[quote name='Error404']I doubt it. Normal and Gold Edition are labeled with different price tags. But you can just buy the Heroes & Villains DLC for 800 MSP. So you'd be spending ~$15 on the game, which is still a fine deal.[/quote]

Does anyone know if I can get my MUA Gold (stolen) saves to work with a MUA w/ DLC?

Now that MUA has dropped, I might have to re-add that to my library. Got rid of that and Forza 2 after a few weeks, simply because of the credit you could get for them at BBV. But damn, for $5 or so, I feel like revisiting that one.

Picked up GRAW and Rainbow Six Vegas (both 360) for $11.98+tax total after 50% plus edge. Awesome deal on a few games I had but never finished (like they say in the stock market, trade high, buy low).

Just went to 2 Gamestops to pick up Lost Odyssey and did not see Marvel Ultimate Alliance on the 50% rack (went to GS first and then came back and read this thread)

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Just went to 2 Gamestops to pick up Lost Odyssey and did not see Marvel Ultimate Alliance on the 50% rack (went to GS first and then came back and read this thread)[/QUOTE]

GRAW and RSV also weren't in the rack. In fact, the GS employee didn't even know they were 50% off. Should have told him to read up on CAG!

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Just went to 2 Gamestops to pick up Lost Odyssey and did not see Marvel Ultimate Alliance on the 50% rack (went to GS first and then came back and read this thread)[/quote]

Visited 2 Gamestops as well and only one had a bin with the 50% off games. Picked up Madden '06 and '08 which were both in the bin for a total of $13.xx. (Although the cashier had to manually apply the 50% off from Madden '06 so I guess I just got lucky with that one.)

Might have to go back since I saw an absolute mint used copy of Mercs 2. The case still had the two plastic seals on it which clearly implies that some dude traded it in brand new.

[quote name='awp']GRAW and RSV also weren't in the rack. In fact, the GS employee didn't even know they were 50% off. Should have told him to read up on CAG![/quote]

Saw those 2. I also mentioned in my last post that i went to GS first and then I read this thread. Just thinking about since I got the MUA/Forza 2 pack with the coupon and edge for $12 and Forza 2 is not a must play game for me.

I saw a Gamestop today with the really old ass PS2 titles in the bin today. I was about to ask the employees if they added more stuff to the junk sale, but then I opted not to bother them since they were having too much fun telling each other some rather raunchy jokes, much to the chagrin of some parents bringing their kids in to look for games.

bread's done
Back