50%+ Off Select Used Games at GameStop

sswan117

CAG Veteran
[preview][IMG-R=1]1505[/IMG-R]GameStop/EB is offering up 50% off select used titles. Shopping on-line, use coupon code CAG16 and your Edge Card to receive an additional 26% discount. Add coupon code SAVER to get free shipping on a $25+ order. Shopping in-store, use an Edge card and this coupon for a 20% discount.

CAGs are buying (price is before additional discounts):
:360:Prey $3.99
:360:The Darkness $8.99
:360:Spider-Man 3 $8.99
:360:X-Men: The Official Game $4.99
:ps2:Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution $3.99
:xbox:Castlevania: Curse of Darkness $4.99

Click the link below for all eligible titles[/preview]

I am just a friendly lurker who happens to work for Gamestop so I am sending the latest deal from Gamestop starting this week. Sounds like they are unloading a lot of garbage (old Maddens, EA Sports, etc.) but who knows you guys might find something useful.

50% off select used titles
PS2 50% Used Titles

939697 Alvin & The Chipmunks
939000 American Chopper
938052 Armored Core 2
939253 College Hoops 2K6
938649 Dance Dance Revolution: Max 2
938969 Duel Masters
939013 ESPN College Hoops 2K5
938929 ESPN NBA 2K5
938870 ESPN NFL 2K5
938814 Eye Toy: Play (game only)
939070 Full Spectrum Warrior
939164 Genji: Dawn of the Samurai
939249 Harry Potter Goblet of Fire
938834 Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll definitely pick up The Darkness for that price if I can find a complete copy. I've already beaten it, but it would be nice to have for my collection, especially if a sequel ever comes out so I can replay it first.

[quote name='KnightofHearts']The Darkness is 8.99 which is nice but even at 14.99 I dont know if the Club is worth that demo was vomit inducing...:drool:[/quote]

I actually liked the demo. The quick-type gameplay reminded me of Urban Chaos a bit, which ranks high on my list of old Xbox games.

[quote name='JJSP']I may have to go back for Vegas. I need another shooter like I need a hole in the head, but it's probably worth $7, right?[/quote]

They seem to have changed the controls radically though, since I couldn't figure for the life of me how the hell to peek round the corner, line up my shot and then pick off the enemies like in the prior(last gen) games.

Of course, I did play those on the original Xbox and not the PS2 and I currently have(and haven't played) RSV on PS3. I just couldn't get into it like I did the ones for the Xbox.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']The only PS3 Game is Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix which is $8 after EDGE and 50% off.[/quote]

where did you see that listed. its 19.99 on the gs website and was not in the bin when i checked yesterday AND i just checked and the store has them in stock so im thinking that game is not included.

[quote name='king007']where did you see that listed. its 19.99 on the gs website and was not in the bin when i checked yesterday AND i just checked and the store has them in stock so im thinking that game is not included.[/quote]

It is included, I can confirm it, try ringing it up and having the clerk hit total if it's not marked 50% off.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']It is included, I can confirm it, try ringing it up and having the clerk hit total if it's not marked 50% off.[/quote]

I can confirm it as well. Just came back from gamestop and it was in the bin. (btw, I live in NYC if that matters).

I'm gonna assume if a game that's listed isn't in the bin I should bring it up to the front and ask them? I've never played prey or darkness but because of this deal I don't wanna pass them up.

[quote name='buffdrew84']the darkness is awesome, if youve been waiting now is the time[/quote]
The Darkness is definitely a cool game, but my biggest complaint about the game are the controls. I just can't find a good setting for aiming. It may be partially due to the fact that I've been playing PC FPS's for the past month or so, but I can play Call of Duty 4 and Rainbow Six: Vegas just fine with a controller. But it doesn't seem like that big of a deal since most of my kills have come from using Creeping Dark.

Picked up R6:V and the clerk grabbed the 2-disc collector's edition and swapped it for the regular version I brought to the counter. Made the deal even better, I suppose.

[quote name='lakers310']I got NFL 2K5 for 50 cents. Its the greatest football game ever:D[/quote]
Any game that has Jamie Kennedy, Carmen Electra, and Funkmaster Flex all at the same time deserves to be called the best game ever no matter what genre it is.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Damn, that's a great price for that game. It think it's one of the better Wii launch games.[/quote]

It's too bad nobody else did.

[quote name='Error404']The Darkness is definitely a cool game, but my biggest complaint about the game are the controls. I just can't find a good setting for aiming. It may be partially due to the fact that I've been playing PC FPS's for the past month or so, but I can play Call of Duty 4 and Rainbow Six: Vegas just fine with a controller. But it doesn't seem like that big of a deal since most of my kills have come from using Creeping Dark.[/quote]

i didnt notice any problems with the aiming, plus some of the moments and powers were very cool. certainly worth a play.

I picked up NBA Live 06 and Spiderman 3. I was also going to grab the Xmen game, (not too much to choose from. They had R6V but I hated it when I bought it before.)
since I have a McDonalds Gold card (buy 2 get 1 free all year long!), but they told me I couldn't stack. Oh well, at least I got something that will tide me over for a little bit.

[quote name='lakers310']Mines was complete. Ha[/quote]

Mine has 3 bonus GS yellow stickers on it. Beat that! No wait. That sux!!

[quote name='jojodis808']does the 50% come off automatically or do they input a code for this deal?[/QUOTE]
There's a promo code, but I believe it is automatically entered when they total the transaction.

Looked on their website for a CE of Prey on the 360. I didn't notice before but they have both the PC versions (both CE and normal) listed at $4.99 if you can find them too. Looks like in-store only though.

I picked up Prey and Spiderman 3 for $10.

I already played The Darkness - its a very good game and a steal for $7.

Hey guys,

I stopped by to pick up the Club, but apparently my gamestop also included Rainbow Six Vegas for 360 as part of the 50% deal(so 10 dollars), and they had a ridiculous amount of copies.

Hi:

Just picked up the following:

1) The Club $14.99 (hard to find.. went to three stores to find it)
2) Eragon $4.99
3) NCAA 07 $4.99
4) Xman the game $5.00

I know three of them are duds but the club for $15 is a steal...

Thanks for the heads up..

Kevin

FYI Rainbow Six Vegas is Xbox only not PS3 :'(

PS3 version is still $24.99

Xbox360 Version is $9.99 and saw multiple copies in multiple bins at multiple GR's.

Good luck everybody

Wish I had either a PS3 or 360. I've been dying to play The Darkness. Until that fateful day, I just picked up some older PS2 games to tide me over.

ESPN NFL 2K5
ESPN NBA 2K5
NBA Live 2005
Madden 2005
Genji : Dawn of the Samurai

All for the grand total of $4.75. I can live with outdated rosters when the game is $0.39....

I went and seen they had buy 2 get one on the xbox so for a total of 14.92 before tax I got
Powerdrome Racing .39 (ps2)
XIII 1.59 (x)
Full Spectrum Warrior 1.19 (x)
Big Bumpin 1.19 (x)
State of Emergency 1.19 (ps2)
Sneak King .39 (x)
Then for the b2g1 I got
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance 4.49 (x)
LOTR The Third Age 4.49(x)
Dead or Alive xtreme volleyball 0.00 (x)

Might go back and get some of the .39 cent sport games I don't have. I play them sometimes.

Would anyone recomend the Xmen movie game? Already picked up Prey and Big Bumpin to complete my BK games, wouldnt mind getting that if its somewhat decent.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I went and seen they had buy 2 get one on the xbox so for a total of 14.92 before tax I got
Powerdrome Racing .39 (ps2)
XIII 1.59 (x)
Full Spectrum Warrior 1.19 (x)
Big Bumpin 1.19 (x)
State of Emergency 1.19 (ps2)
Sneak King .39 (x)
Then for the b2g1 I got
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance 4.49 (x)
LOTR The Third Age 4.49(x)
Dead or Alive xtreme volleyball 0.00 (x)

Might go back and get some of the .39 cent sport games I don't have. I play them sometimes.[/quote]

Maybe im just a bit slow right now, but how were you able to get those prices? Like powerdrome racing for .39.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']LOL, wouldn't that make the BK games $1 + EDGE haha, I would buy them just for the cases xD[/quote]

Well, depends on the game, Sneak King is actually only .99 so it would end up being 40 cents before tax with Edge, while Big Bumpin and Pocketbike would be 1.20 before tax with Edge. ;)

bread's done
Back