67 year old man 1 thug 0

I just got done reading all 10 pages of this epic thread. It was awesome. I was listening to Cocaine by Eric Clapton and I kept thinking to my self, "what if they put Amber Lamps in this". Then I just started laughing. This is just so amazingly funny. So now I can't stop laughing when MY buddy and I are in the car and somebody just says Amber Lamps.

[quote name='Capitalizt']omg..

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mis/1607819470.html[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :applause: That's hilarious!

Reprinted below in case it gets deleted on CL-

Carefree girl with headphone on AC Transit rt 805 bus m4w - 50 (oakland lake merritt / grand)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-19, 5:48AM PST

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You: Sweet, innocent, brunette, with pearly skin and not a care in the world wearing a light blue top, purple leggings, and carrying a navy blue bag listening to music on headphones.

Me: Older gentleman wearing a black and white plaid shirt, purple t-shirt, and black pants.

We sat next to each other on the AC Transit N route bus near Lake Merritt on February 16th. As I walked pass you, I caught scent of your sweet innocence. I fought my deep temptation to stare as I took the seat next to you. I wanted to engage you in light banter but you were entrenched in your own mysterious world listening to music while tuning out the world. Your aura and innocent eyes compelled me to overcome my shyness. I was about to speak to you when I was interrupted by a query from a 67 year old gentleman sitting across from me. He was making an inquiry about a job opportunity and I felt it was important to pursue that conversation as I am currently between jobs. As it turned out, we did not reach a consensus on the details of the offer. I did make additional efforts to reach a compromise but my advances were rebutted. In the end, I did not feel defeated having given it my all.

As I returned to the seat next to you, I was so overcome with nervousness that I was just dripping with anticipation. Sadly, you were still oblivious to my infatuation with your beauty. I've been slapping myself for not being more bold in my attempt to catch your stare.

Oh lovely beautiful maiden on the AC Transit bus, how will I live on without experiencing the scent of your sweet nectar again? This picture is the only clue I have of you. I have also included my picture on the small chance you might see this.

Contact me and let's meet for coffee. It can be the beginning of something wonderful.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3m23pc3o75O55R35Sca2j7b8f357b08df1f86.jpg

3n43m93l05Pf5Re5S3a2je317b3c1831115e0.jpg

Black betty worked, I wanna see an Eric Clapton cocaine one done to Amber Lamps.

If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; Amber Lamps

[quote name='seen']^Too bad its not for 360 :([/QUOTE]

if it was on the 360 itd cause your system to rrod instantly because thats how badass itd be.

I would've enjoyed it if the situation wasn't so sad. Sounds like there was miscommunication, somebody should've spoke up and tried to correct the situation.

The black guy doesn't sound or act like a thug, the white guy didn't sound like he was crazy. I take muni all the time and both guys seem like regular people. The woman who filmed it and egged the guy on should be blamed.

But to comment on the fight: why would anyone want to fight that white guy? I don't care how old he is, he's huge. And then the black guy starts the fight by pushing him on the chest which also leaves him open to that first punch? (Another reason why I don't think that guy's a "thug." Thugs/punks tend to get up on people's face and then sucker punch people).

The chinese lady fight on muni was entertaining. This one made me cringe.

It seems Amber Lamps just about has her pick of any guy in the world now. She should be the ring babe if this re-match goes down.

I want a tshirt with Tom's face that says, "Double Mint Gum! Two is better than one!"

[quote name='Azumangaman']This is one of the best threads of all time.[/QUOTE]

I concur!!

That craigslist posting was awesome.

Also, I like how EBM says he got hit three times when in all reality, he got hit once and that was the end of the fight for "pinky"

[quote name='Xevious']I don't know, I think that dude is trying to exploit Epic Bearded man.

Still, I will watch if there is a rematch.[/QUOTE]

LMAO, that guy is so fucking crazy!

Makes me wonder if he's he's like that because of his age, Vietnam or drugs. Probably a combination of all.

[quote name='munch']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf8ZDs-D8Ys[/QUOTE]

Funny that the interviewer claims to know the "Strikeforce guys" (Scott Coker, perhaps?) but apparently he doesn't know much about MMA. They'd have to take this fight to Alabama where Kyle Maynard (the quadruple amputee) had his circus of a fight, because nobody would sanction a 67 year old man fighting.

Not to mention Strikeforce is an actual legit organization with a very solid reputation. As much as I'd love to see it, they wouldn't touch this fight with a 10 foot pole. Dude needs to set his sights lower. Find an independent MMA org, hold the fight in a commissionless state, and stream it on the internet. Although...I guess there wouldn't be much money to be made from that, which does seem like the guy's main angle.

None of the "new" interview videos are of the same guy. It's some random bum that looks like the original EBM. His voice is incredibly different. Listen to the street interviews then listen to the original tape. It aint the same guy. Ya'll got punked.

[quote name='Azumangaman'] Yo Cheapy... I'll let you finish. But I gotta say, this is one of the best threads of all time! One of the best threads of all time![/QUOTE]

Fixed
(maybe this version isn't as funny as I thought it was a minute ago... =P)

[quote name='Capitalizt']None of the "new" interview videos are of the same guy. It's some random bum that looks like the original EBM. His voice is incredibly different. Listen to the street interviews then listen to the original tape. It aint the same guy. Ya'll got punked.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. They're voices are COMPLETELY different.

Also, does anybody else think that the real EBM kind of sounds like Alan from the Hangover?

[quote name='Capitalizt']None of the "new" interview videos are of the same guy. It's some random bum that looks like the original EBM. His voice is incredibly different. Listen to the street interviews then listen to the original tape. It aint the same guy. Ya'll got punked.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Access_Denied']That's what I thought. They're voices are COMPLETELY different.

Also, does anybody else think that the real EBM kind of sounds like Alan from the Hangover?[/QUOTE]

They both seem to have the same tattoos on their arms. Perhaps his voice sounds different because of the different cameras and settings he's being recorded with.

They sound the same to me....

Ya know...as much as I hate to say it, I think EBM is just out of his damn mind. If we're weighing the evidence that we have from both sides, and the statements given, most of EBM's contradict themselves, let alone Michael's. Saying Michael hit him 3 times in the face (which we can see he didn't), saying Michael showed him a switchblade knife and threatened to cut him (which I don't think there was enough time for), and saying he knocked him out for 22 minutes.

Vietnam Tom is just nuts, and we've got the footage from the Oakland A's game to further document his volatility. My suspicion is that he did start the whole incident with a smart ass remark that could easily be taken in a racist manner. I think I'd even fault the girl videotaping for instigating more than I would Michael. He was just under the influence and easy to influence. He's completely in the wrong for letting EBM's shit talking lead him to throw the first punch, but hey...we've all done stupid stuff. But his story is far more convincing and less fanatical than EBM's.

I guess The Crotch can be confident that this guy is indeed 50.

Has it even been confirmed that EBM is the same guy from the A's video? I thought it was just a rumor. While it's evident that EBM is a little... out there, I don't think his original comment was intended to be racist. Judging by him saying "that's what you said!" and then "what did you say when you walked by me?" that he thought he was offering. I think it's a little more telling of him losing it than him being racist.

In the first couple minutes alone, I don't like how this Michael guy is explaining things. "I was quite drunk, and I think he could tell that." I don't think EBM purposely got into a fight with a drunk guy. I also don't think while being drunk Michael was thinking "I have to do something about this guy, nobody else is!". He also says that he went up to EBM knowing he was going to get his ass kicked. Riiiiiight. There's no way he went up to the front of the bus to tell EBM to calm down, either.

One last thing I didn't really get...

When the radio guy asked Michael if Tom was a liar regarding him being a murderer or in the penitentiary, he didn't say yes. He kind of avoided the question.

[quote name='Trakan']When the radio guy asked Michael if Tom was a liar regarding him being a murderer or in the penitentiary, he didn't say yes. He kind of avoided the question.[/QUOTE]

lol, he was saying "never" the whole time they were asking the question and then said "no, that's not true." Very ambiguous.

I don't know if the old dude is racist or not (though I'm pretty sure at this point he has some mental issues), but there are obviously a lot of racist assholes on the internet (and/or idiot teenagers) that showed up for this.

[quote name='Trakan']I guess The Crotch can be confident that this guy is indeed 50.

Has it even been confirmed that EBM is the same guy from the A's video? I thought it was just a rumor. While it's evident that EBM is a little... out there, I don't think his original comment was intended to be racist. Judging by him saying "that's what you said!" and then "what did you say when you walked by me?" that he thought he was offering. I think it's a little more telling of him losing it than him being racist.

In the first couple minutes alone, I don't like how this Michael guy is explaining things. "I was quite drunk, and I think he could tell that." I don't think EBM purposely got into a fight with a drunk guy. I also don't think while being drunk Michael was thinking "I have to do something about this guy, nobody else is!". He also says that he went up to EBM knowing he was going to get his ass kicked. Riiiiiight. There's no way he went up to the front of the bus to tell EBM to calm down, either.

One last thing I didn't really get...

When the radio guy asked Michael if Tom was a liar regarding him being a murderer or in the penitentiary, he didn't say yes. He kind of avoided the question.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm just trying to look at it from an unbiased standpoint. Even if you throw out the Oakland A's video, EBM has given statements that are blatantly untrue and a few that don't make any sense. Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is entertaining as hell, but if we're seriously going to assign blame here, I think we have to see things for what they are.

I never said that EBM actually meant his comment to be racist...just that it could be perceived that way. I also wonder where the "you offered" part of it comes into play because that's one of the few comments that nobody has addressed. But given the other things that EBM has said, it wouldn't surprise me if he heard a voice in his head that he thought was Michael offering to shine his shoes.

Unless you're just going to say that Michael is better at spinning a story or giving politically correct interviews, you have to admit he comes off far more believable. I also don't think Michael meant that EBM was trying to pick a fight with a drunk guy. Just that a normal person probably wouldn't be as bothered by what a drunk person is saying to him.

But by the fact that EBM is crazy (as his later interviews show), he took it very seriously and was offended. Not that it's ever good to be drunk and mouth off in public, but Michael did it to the wrong guy at the wrong time. And that's all on him. Like he said, he threw the first punch. But if we're measuring both of these guys' sanity and their threat level to society in general, I'm sorry, but EBM scares me much more. And I think EBM's story has more holes in it.

I ride AC transit all the time and in some parts of the Bay Area, its not uncommon to see rowdy passengers on the bus making a lot of noise. Usually I put on my headphones (just like that Amber Lamps girl did) and ignore everyone. In fact, I always make it a point to bring my headphones everytime.

So from my perspective, I see the video of a guy who is drunk in the middle of the day...He's just one more obnoxious person on the bus.

EBM, Micheal, the camera girl...they are all looking for attention on those Youtube videos and they are all pass off as normal people in front of the cameras. But the truth is - No one is innocent at all. They are all part of the cavalcade of degenerates that rides the bus with me all the time.

I gotta say, the black guy presented himself pretty well in the interview. He's not the wannabe thug that I thought he'd be.

As for whether he was spinning the story or not, most likely. I don't buy for a second that he tried to squash the situation by trying to sit next to him and calm EBM down. Looked to me like he was trying to provoke him. Also, him saying that EBM's statement was of racial intent is debatable. To me, it looked like a misunderstanding by which EBM thought he was really offered a shoe shine.

My take on what really happened was that EBM was telling his friend that he was going to get his "boy" to shine his shoes. This was when Michael jumped on the bus and overheard EBM. Misinterpreting it as a racist statement Michael said something back to EBM and proceeded to the back of the bus. EBM then misinterprets what Michael said as an offer for a shoeshine, so he follows Michael to the back and ask him how much. Then the shit hit the fan. Seems to be one big misunderstanding between one person who was inebriated and another who is bat shit crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I just hope Amber Lamps is okay. Poor girl. At least the dude that got socked apologized to her (well by apologizing to everyone on the bus).

[quote name='Xevious']I ride AC transit all the time and in some parts of the Bay Area, its not uncommon to see rowdy passengers on the bus making a lot of noise. Usually I put on my headphones (just like that Amber Lamps girl did) and ignore everyone. In fact, I always make it a point to bring my headphones everytime.

So from my perspective, I see the video of a guy who is drunk in the middle of the day...He's just one more obnoxious person on the bus.

EBM, Micheal, the camera girl...they are all looking for attention on those Youtube videos and they are all pass off as normal people in front of the cameras. But the truth is - No one is innocent at all. They are all part of the cavalcade of degenerates that rides the bus with me all the time.[/QUOTE]

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...

[quote name='krnhorang85']I gotta say, the black guy presented himself pretty well in the interview. He's not the wannabe thug that I thought he'd be.

As for whether he was spinning the story or not, most likely. I don't buy for a second that he tried to squash the situation by trying to sit next to him and calm EBM down. Looked to me like he was trying to provoke him. Also, him saying that EBM's statement was of racial intent is debatable. To me, it looked like a misunderstanding by which EBM thought he was really offered a shoe shine.

My take on what really happened was that EBM was telling his friend that he was going to get his "boy" to shine his shoes. This was when Michael jumped on the bus and overheard EBM. Misinterpreting it as a racist statement Michael said something back to EBM and proceeded to the back of the bus. EBM then misinterprets what Michael said as an offer for a shoeshine, so he follows Michael to the back and ask him how much. Then the shit hit the fan. Seems to be one big misunderstanding between one person who was inebriated and another who is bat shit crazy.[/QUOTE]

I think that's most likely how it occured.

The whole thing played like a "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong" skit.

I'm surprised nobody's interviewed Amber Lamps yet.

She's getting as much attention as Michael and EBM.

It would be a real short interview.

I wonder how long it took for EBM to realize that he'd forgotten his bag on the bus (and also, what was in the bag when the camera operator exclaimed "Go through that shit!")?

bread's done
Back