*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

[quote name='evanft']Add expense to the list of people who can't be in the conga.[/QUOTE]

Alright, well I do still see a lot popping up so this is how I guess we can do this, unless anyone else has a better idea, any postings after 10pm EST of people who are on the conga line still working on their own threads will be taken off the conga line.

If you would like to join the conga line, and help to keep everything nice and neat please just post here, and we will add you on.

[quote name='Chimpanzebra']I would like to be added to the line. Also would it be ok to have something about it in my sig?[/QUOTE]

You shall be added sir, I dont have a problem really with sig stuff, its up to what everyone thinks though.

I don't think sigs have become a problem here, a few sites that I've been to people have huge red font saying "PM me for Lockerz invites",lol

[quote name='evanft']I love how people think they only have 20 invites to send. I've gotten 38 people to join.[/QUOTE]

Wow how did you go about getting that many, I just want to hit that 20, to get on the Z-list

Remember anyone who wants an invite must PM one of the top 5 on the front page with their email address.

Also for those who want to make sure people who are in the Conga line are not posting for themselves about Lockerz anywhere else please let me know who is doing it, I can't look over all the lockerz threads, but will continue to edit this as we go along, just let me know.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Wow how did you go about getting that many, I just want to hit that 20, to get on the Z-list[/QUOTE]

The Vesti over at IGN got me a bunch. I was also the first person to bring up Lockerz at TGN.

[quote name='evanft']We really need to get a mod to lay the smack down on all the invites threads.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, if its their only thread and their not running it as a conga, I don't think there is much mods can do about it since everybody is allowed one thread to advertise their sites.

Sidenote: Just asked lockerz if they include a psp in the rockband bundle and they're telling me it doesn't. I wish they would make an update on twitter or facebook about this, because there have been people saying it both ways

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sdawg']Unfortunately, if its their only thread and their not running it as a conga, I don't think there is much mods can do about it since everybody is allowed one thread to advertise their sites.

Sidenote: Just asked lockerz if they include a psp in the rockband bundle and they're telling me it doesn't. I wish they would make an update on twitter or facebook about this, because there have been people saying it both ways[/QUOTE]

I emailed them about this earlier too, and the same thing was said. Must say though, the less then once minute response was impressive. lol

Added some more names, I have gotten one signup so far. It is moving slow but like I said once the 14th rolls around, and people start getting prizes this will heat up.

Count me in. October is still a little while away, so I don't see why most Lockerz members now shouldn't be at 20 referrals by then. :D

I'm curious to see what "new prizes" will get added three days from now. :bouncy:

Maybe we need to rotate the names every 24 hours because I doubt that most of those on the conga list will actually tell the OP they sent out invites (just to collect more referrals).

[quote name='luckyamiror777']maybe we should put a lot more info about what lockerz is
ppl are look at this not knowing what it is[/QUOTE]

Good idea, I am doing some stuff now though and can't look up the stuff, but if you want to compile some stuff and pm me the info I will copy it into the Op

[quote name='spidamatrix']Good idea, I am doing some stuff now though and can't look up the stuff, but if you want to compile some stuff and pm me the info I will copy it into the Op[/QUOTE]

Maybe change the title to something about getting an invite in this thread... People see "GET LOCKERZ INVITES HURRR" or "NEED A LOCKERZ INVITE?! I'LL HOOK U UP!"... And they might see this and skip over it, thinking they can't get an invite or something...

If you can fit it, maybe something like "Lockerz conga line! We've got the invite you want!" or something that tells them that we're giving em out in here and need more participation....

[quote name='SoulReaver']Add me to the list, signing up under Vulgarism[/quote]

Did you send me a PM yet?

EDIT: Got it! Mark me down for 1! WHOO!

He's signed up! This is rolling now!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='spidamatrix']Is the title any better?[/QUOTE]

It's catches attention better, I think. Hopefully people will migrate to this thread. It looks a lot more like the place you should go to get your locker invites... You know, like that really run down house on the corner... :D

[quote name='Vulgarism']It's catches attention better, I think. Hopefully people will migrate to this thread. It looks a lot more like the place you should go to get your locker invites... You know, like that really run down house on the corner... :D[/QUOTE]

I think it is def better right now, but if you have a full title you would like to try out post it here, and we will try it out.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Today's Lockerz Dailies is worth 4 PTZ, so a nice 6 ptz day when prizes go up on the 14th[/QUOTE]

I also think I got 4 points when SoulReaver joined, so it must be like double points for a day, or maybe until friday...

bread's done
Back