*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

[quote name='spidamatrix']Today's Lockerz Dailies is worth 4 PTZ, so a nice 6 ptz day when prizes go up on the 14th[/QUOTE]

8 PTZ daily for me.

:bouncy:

Since I got one invite, you can bump me down and put the highest person in the waiting area up. I figure if everybody takes five, nobody else will get any chances.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Since I got one invite, you can bump me down and put the highest person in the waiting area up. I figure if everybody takes five, nobody else will get any chances.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. 5 will take forever. I think I'm gonna get mine soon. Someone PMed me asking for an invite and I PMed him back asking for an email. We'll see

[quote name='DarkTang']I completely agree. 5 will take forever. I think I'm gonna get mine soon. Someone PMed me asking for an invite and I PMed him back asking for an email. We'll see[/QUOTE]

Alright, I think this is a good idea, I will take us 3 out once you get yours confirmed.

2 new people UP! Evanft, and luckymiror777. I think just to keep people more interested maybe rotate the people every 2 days, or less? Let me know what you guys think.

I just signed up last night and would love to be added to the list. Really wanna get up to that magical 20 friends number.

I do not know how you guys feel about this, but as we a lot of people are signing up in the other threads, although a lot of people do want to join up to this after joining those. Do you guys think starting from now only people who join up through this thread can be added to the conga?

People are always going to post in the top topic, with the person who has the most chance of being online. With that list, people can't tell if they're online, so I don't think it's fair that they must sign up in this thread to participate.

[quote name='spidamatrix']I do not know how you guys feel about this, but as we a lot of people are signing up in the other threads, although a lot of people do want to join up to this after joining those. Do you guys think starting from now only people who join up through this thread can be added to the conga?[/QUOTE]

That's kinda tough... I do agree with you, but then again it's somewhat unfair to the other people, although I'd say the conga is close to 30 people at this point... I'd say try to convince the other members to close their threads, but they have a better chance of invites that way, so I doubt they'd be willing to. You created the thread, so I think you have the final say, so mainly it should be 49% other people's input 51% your input. If you think it's a good idea, and people don't like it, they can leave the conga.

[quote name='Vulgarism']That's kinda tough... I do agree with you, but then again it's somewhat unfair to the other people, although I'd say the conga is close to 30 people at this point... I'd say try to convince the other members to close their threads, but they have a better chance of invites that way, so I doubt they'd be willing to. You created the thread, so I think you have the final say, so mainly it should be 49% other people's input 51% your input. If you think it's a good idea, and people don't like it, they can leave the conga.[/QUOTE]

It was just an idea, not going to do it. The main problem though is a lot of people who are on the conga are posting in other threads still about lockerz and promoting their invites, I mean any ideas on how to curb this?

[quote name='spidamatrix']It was just an idea, not going to do it. The main problem though is a lot of people who are on the conga are posting in other threads still about lockerz and promoting their invites, I mean any ideas on how to curb this?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there going to be something like if you have a seperate thread, you couldn't get in the conga? I still think it should be that way, because the less threads for Lockerz there are, then the more people will join up through this one. It'll even the field for everyone I think.

[quote name='luckyamiror777']ok 1 referral for everyone will speed this up[/QUOTE]

I agree, maybe that way everyone can get at least one refferal through this thread.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Wasn't there going to be something like if you have a seperate thread, you couldn't get in the conga? I still think it should be that way, because the less threads for Lockerz there are, then the more people will join up through this one. It'll even the field for everyone I think.

I agree, maybe that way everyone can get at least one refferal through this thread.[/QUOTE]

Alright, well to continue with this, people who are caught posting for lockerz invites in other threads, should they also be removed from the conga line? I was pm'd a list of people and it is quite a few. Maybe one final warning by say 10pm EST tonight and if anyone is caught after they will be taken off the conga line?

[quote name='spidamatrix']Alright, well to continue with this, people who are caught posting for lockerz invites in other threads, should they also be removed from the conga line? I was pm'd a list of people and it is quite a few. Maybe one final warning by say 10pm EST tonight and if anyone is caught after they will be taken off the conga line?[/QUOTE]

Personally, I like this. More input would be nice, but you're gonna have to go with what you got eventually.

[quote name='spidamatrix']I do not know how you guys feel about this, but as we a lot of people are signing up in the other threads, although a lot of people do want to join up to this after joining those. Do you guys think starting from now only people who join up through this thread can be added to the conga?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vulgarism']That's kinda tough... I do agree with you, but then again it's somewhat unfair to the other people, although I'd say the conga is close to 30 people at this point... I'd say try to convince the other members to close their threads, but they have a better chance of invites that way, so I doubt they'd be willing to. You created the thread, so I think you have the final say, so mainly it should be 49% other people's input 51% your input. If you think it's a good idea, and people don't like it, they can leave the conga.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spidamatrix']It was just an idea, not going to do it. The main problem though is a lot of people who are on the conga are posting in other threads still about lockerz and promoting their invites, I mean any ideas on how to curb this?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vulgarism']Wasn't there going to be something like if you have a seperate thread, you couldn't get in the conga? I still think it should be that way, because the less threads for Lockerz there are, then the more people will join up through this one. It'll even the field for everyone I think.

I agree, maybe that way everyone can get at least one refferal through this thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spidamatrix']Alright, well to continue with this, people who are caught posting for lockerz invites in other threads, should they also be removed from the conga line? I was pm'd a list of people and it is quite a few. Maybe one final warning by say 10pm EST tonight and if anyone is caught after they will be taken off the conga line?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vulgarism']Personally, I like this. More input would be nice, but you're gonna have to go with what you got eventually.[/QUOTE]

Wow. You guys posted a lot since I left yesterday. Like other people have said, spidamatrix, it's your thread...so you technically have final say. ;) Here's an idea:

If you think that 5 referrals will take too long (is it taking too long?), you can change the number to "1" per person. Rotate each CAG member on the list after he/she completes an invite. Don't worry about how long it takes (like "within two days" or whatever). Just rotate the names after that magical "1 referral." As for the "I have my own thread" people...leave them all on you list, but remove them (without rotation) once they have gotten a referral from this thread.

If there are as many threads as you guys say, I'm guessing that the above will probably clear up at least 1/3 of the names soon. I have a feeling that Lockerz will get a lot of attention on and after the 14th and that list will be in rotation like no one's business. :lol:

As I said yesterday, October is still a little while away. And it would be INSANE if all of us could get to "20" by then (I KNOW it's possible). Whatever you decide to do, spidamatrix, I hope this all works out. The thread is a really good idea and the only thing that it needs is the attention of more people (Lockerz needs more attention...that is). Word WILL get around by Friday, and I think you guys only need to sit back when it happens. :D

Guess who crossed the Wii line?

ptz.jpg

^nice, I'm still trying to break 100 ptz,lol. Hopefully I'll get a invite from the conga, which would put me at 100.

Honestly i'm fine with removing my post on referal forum if we change it up, just saw that it was changed to 1 per user now which is better.

I'd say if anything we give priority to people who haven't hit 20 users yet because honestly if you already have something like 50+ people give others a chance, after all isn't that the whole point of this thread?

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Wow. You guys posted a lot since I left yesterday. Like other people have said, spidamatrix, it's your thread...so you technically have final say. ;) Here's an idea:

If you think that 5 referrals will take too long (is it taking too long?), you can change the number to "1" per person. Rotate each CAG member on the list after he/she completes an invite. Don't worry about how long it takes (like "within two days" or whatever). Just rotate the names after that magical "1 referral." As for the "I have my own thread" people...leave them all on you list, but remove them (without rotation) once they have gotten a referral from this thread.

If there are as many threads as you guys say, I'm guessing that the above will probably clear up at least 1/3 of the names soon. I have a feeling that Lockerz will get a lot of attention on and after the 14th and that list will be in rotation like no one's business. :lol:

As I said yesterday, October is still a little while away. And it would be INSANE if all of us could get to "20" by then (I KNOW it's possible). Whatever you decide to do, spidamatrix, I hope this all works out. The thread is a really good idea and the only thing that it needs is the attention of more people (Lockerz needs more attention...that is). Word WILL get around by Friday, and I think you guys only need to sit back when it happens. :D[/QUOTE]

I like your idea of leaving the people who have threads here, but bump em off of the line altogether once they get an invite on this thread.

[quote name='evanft']Guess who crossed the Wii line?

[/QUOTE]

Wow, 51 friends? What's your secret? ;)

How did I acquire so many friends?

1. I joined relatively early, about a week ago before things really broke, so there were more people available to receive invites.

2. I watched threads on the Vesti at the IGN Boards where people were constantly posting their email addresses asking for an invite. I also advertised all over those threads to PM me for an invite.

3. I was the first person to bring up Lockerz at TGN. Got maybe 8-12 from there.

4. A few from CAG and other random message boards.

[quote name='evanft']How did I acquire so many friends?

1. I joined relatively early, about a week ago before things really broke, so there were more people available to receive invites.

2. I watched threads on the Vesti at the IGN Boards where people were constantly posting their email addresses asking for an invite. I also advertised all over those threads to PM me for an invite.

3. I was the first person to bring up Lockerz at TGN. Got maybe 8-12 from there.

4. A few from CAG and other random message boards.[/QUOTE]

Not bad, got into it right away, before it was big. Good job though, you gonna save up for 1000 points?

It'd suck if lockerz doesn't pan out......

[quote name='Vulgarism']Not bad, got into it right away, before it was big. Good job though, you gonna save up for 1000 points?

It'd suck if lockerz doesn't pan out......[/QUOTE]

Alright we will stick with one referral per person to keep it at a constant flow..

Well tomorrow is the day though, midnight tomorrow I assume they will start putting up prizes so we will see what happens.

Also just need to know the majority opinion about what you guys think of those who post in other threads for invites?

(This is not just my thread it is everyone's)

Wow, I didn't know about the conga line because of all of the other threads. I apologize for my noobish mistake. I'd like to be added to this please, I have invites. Thanks!

EDIT

I'll see if I can delete my posts to other threads.

Alright, everyone who just posted shall be added in the morning, I am on my ipod right now so i will have to wait to do this.

I need your guys help with seeing who is posting in other threads about their invites, but for now to be fair and give warning anybody posting more in other threads after 12 Noon EST tomorrow will be removed from this conga.

All those who are currently up on the top 5 please let me know when you get your referral so we can keep it moving.

well I just made a thread so if you want to add me to the conga list go ahead and if I do happen to get my 20 invites before it happens to be my turn in the line I'll just throw you a PM and have you remove me from the list if that's okay with your spidamatrix?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly spidamatrix i'll probably have you take my name down soon from list. I just need 1 more to hit 20 and i'm not going to continue advertising much once that happens.

Personally i find it a joke that one of the people posting in my threads that i'm on the Conga line already has 50+ people signed up and is first in line here when most of us just want to hit 20 and aren't using this thread to build up a point count. Kinda ruins the whole point of this thread in trying to be fair to everyone and give everyone a chance.

[quote name='DarkTang']I completely agree. 5 will take forever. I think I'm gonna get mine soon. Someone PMed me asking for an invite and I PMed him back asking for an email. We'll see[/QUOTE]

Hey spidamatrix, I PM'd you yesterday but it doesn't look like you saw it. If you could add me to the lis, that would be great. DarkTang's talking about me here, and I'm sure he can attest that I signed up.

[quote name='Brian9824']Honestly spidamatrix i'll probably have you take my name down soon from list. I just need 1 more to hit 20 and i'm not going to continue advertising much once that happens.

Personally i find it a joke that one of the people posting in my threads that i'm on the Conga line already has 50+ people signed up and is first in line here when most of us just want to hit 20 and aren't using this thread to build up a point count. Kinda ruins the whole point of this thread in trying to be fair to everyone and give everyone a chance.[/QUOTE]

I do agree with you, as most of us here do not have anywhere near 20, but he did sign up before a lot of people, at the time we didn't know he had that much. Still though we were just signing people up to be apart of it.

bread's done
Back