*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

OK, a bunch more names were added and a new person is up on the line. Remember at noon EST today, anybody who is seen promoting their own lockerz invites no a thread will have their names removed from the conga.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Not bad, got into it right away, before it was big. Good job though, you gonna save up for 1000 points?

It'd suck if lockerz doesn't pan out......[/QUOTE]

Naw, I'm hoping for a Wii. I just hope they restock at a reasonable time. I don't feel like pulling an all-nighter just in case they restock at 3 am or something.

[quote name='evanft']Naw, I'm hoping for a Wii. I just hope they restock at a reasonable time. I don't feel like pulling an all-nighter just in case they restock at 3 am or something.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, that's what I am possibly going to do, because I really only seeing myself putting the effort forth once. Unless they start adding some better prizes (game selection is slim) once it starts getting more steam, I'm sure I'll slow down for a bit on trying to get points.

I guess I'll join in with everybody else and have you take me off if I hit 20 or get the 1 invite off the conga, only 2 away right now so I'll probably scavenge that many by the end of the day. I still have an invite pending for the conga, might not have gone through though to the person that pm'd me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ipod Touch has gone, guess I wont have to decide whether to save up for it or not. Going for UFC (360) and Punchout I guess.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Unfortunately, that's what I am possibly going to do, because I really only seeing myself putting the effort forth once. Unless they start adding some better prizes (game selection is slim) once it starts getting more steam, I'm sure I'll slow down for a bit on trying to get points.[/QUOTE]

According to their Twitter, they're stocking throughout the day rather than all at once, so we should be good.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I need an invite... should I PM the first person in the conga line?[/QUOTE]

That would be best, as now I am putting them in order based on how long they have been on the conga. Let us know when you are confirmed.

[quote name='Homerun17']I have invites.....so yeah...come on PSP Bundle XD[/QUOTE]

Careful, it's not actually a PSP. It's the Rock Band Unplugged game with a voucher for School of Rock.

[quote name='spidamatrix']That would be best, as now I am putting them in order based on how long they have been on the conga. Let us know when you are confirmed.[/QUOTE]

PM sent to Sdawg. Please no PM's from anyone else. Thanks.

Hopefully this will be worth the 20 PTZ shipping to Canada. :)

I advise everybody to keep the page open because I'm sure the site is gonna get raided when they re-stock. Hopefully I'll get to order something.

i think you can tell what new prizes are coming tomorow by going to my locker and looking at the right part of the screen. there you can see a silver scooter, a music group called gymclassheroes, an expensive looking canon camera, a bunch of dif colored ipod nanos, and a picture of apple tv, alternating with a green banner saying new ptz place items august 14th.

[quote name='igotnodough']theres a cost to ship things?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, only if your outside of the US of A. All you guys have to wait till official launch to actually redeem your PTZ. :cool:

[quote name='Vulgarism']Careful, it's not actually a PSP. It's the Rock Band Unplugged game with a voucher for School of Rock.[/QUOTE]

its the rockband psp bundle look at the description.

Also does anyone know if u have to pay anything for shipping?

[quote name='deddie123']i think you can tell what new prizes are coming tomorow by going to my locker and looking at the right part of the screen. there you can see a silver scooter, a music group called gymclassheroes, an expensive looking canon camera, a bunch of dif colored ipod nanos, and a picture of apple tv, alternating with a green banner saying new ptz place items august 14th.[/QUOTE]

OH Shiiit your right, that Scooter is looking mighty good that'll be perfect for all the small hills around my way. :bouncy:

@Finsfan: only people outside of USA pay for shipping.

^I emailed them about it, only contains what it stated in the highlights, no psp. No shipping for US users as far as I know.

16606764.jpg

A pic from their twitter page showing some of their new stock for tommorrow and as u can see theirs a PSP BUNDLE

[quote name='Sdawg']^I emailed them about it, only contains what it stated in the highlights, no psp. No shipping for US users as far as I know.[/QUOTE]

damn them if they gut the psp bundles and take the psp's seems kinda dumb unless they add psp's to the list of prizes. Anyways I think i'm going to try for the Transformers game unless they add some better stuff.

Also I wonder how long it'll take to recieve our items?

Yeah, I don't know what motivation they could have to take psp's out and they don't help themselves by lying about it since a 50 ptz psp would drive even more people to the site. Maybe they get their stock from Gamestop, the king of gutting,lol. Would explain the 15 ptz FNR4.

LOL did u guys know if you change your time zone to the one that says Tehran, that u can get a headstart on getting 2(or 4 if z-lister) Ptz by answering the dailies question!?!

basically change your time zone to tehran and you get tomorrows dailies question today!

and its down again
"The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding."

We broke it,lol. Apparently they're working on the invite lag.

[quote name='rakaminkol']Anyone else not able to log into lockerz? I keep trying to log in but it keeps redirecting me to the front page.[/QUOTE]
Same here, trying to log in with my email is no good, and the username just sends me to an error page.

[quote name='rakaminkol']Anyone else not able to log into lockerz? I keep trying to log in but it keeps redirecting me to the front page.[/QUOTE]

it took me 5 trys but it finally let me login

also their was some glitch that let me answer tommorows dailie 3 times for the 2 points each time so i got an extra 4 points. plus i saw an add on the site said something about being able to earn up to 10 points a day

[quote name='finsfan0210']
16606764.jpg

A pic from their twitter page showing some of their new stock for tommorrow and as u can see theirs a PSP BUNDLE[/QUOTE]

I hope that box represents one of MANY other boxes. The amount of games in that box looks like they'd all be "fresh out" within 30 minutes on the site.

[quote name='spidamatrix']That pic above was the one from last week's prizes, hope its different stuff, I want Madden![/QUOTE]

I just thought about this:

It would be INSANE if they put up the new Madden.

"Hey, Madden 10 just came out and guess what...you get it for free from Lockerz."

Insane, I tell you. :D

Weird...I've had the site open on another page for about 2 hours now. It was acting up in IE earlier, so I just used Firefox instead. Probably maintenance...I hope. :hot:

EDIT:

Just refreshed the page in Firefox. I'm getting an error page after every other "refresh." I hope things are okay on their end for tomorrow.

[quote name='Sdawg']Is anybody else constantly trying to log in right now,lol.[/QUOTE]

Something is DEFINATELY up on their end. I just refreshed the page and got logged out. I've tried to log on again about 7 times now with no luck.

[quote name='finsfan0210']its the rockband psp bundle look at the description.

Also does anyone know if u have to pay anything for shipping?[/QUOTE]

Somebody actually posted that it's not the PSP bundle...

mrcheapo11:
No, the PSP bundle does not come with a PSP console. It is bundled with other things, along with the game itself. Thanks for your concern!
Don't hesitate to contact us with further questions or comments!

On Aug 10, 2009, at 2:58 PM:

Does the Rock Band PSP bundle actually come with everything included with that certain PSP-3000 bundle? The description makes it seem like only the game is offered, but the picture is of the entire bundle, so does it come with the PSP-3000, Rock Band Unplugged UMD, voucher for School of Rock, 4 GB memory stick, and the AC charger? Thanks so much for any help!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232860&highlight=PSP+Rock+Band+Lockerz&page=21

Sites down, just as somebody dm'd me for an invite on twitter,lol

Edit: its back, I hate how its taking a while for your invites to update though, I've got at least 5 emails that I accidentally sent multiple invites to.

bread's done
Back