*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']at 7 im out the door and they still won't have updated yet[/QUOTE]

How long does it take you to get home? I'd seriously try leaving sooner than later and at worst try on the second update.

"No news except that we're making progress on more capacity. Prizes will not be loaded til we get that capacity..."

honestly why bother waiting till then? I bet they have very little stock anyways. I'm sure they probably only have a max stock of 3 for everything they have on their site. (other than all the useless iphone skins...)

[quote name='Visc']How long does it take you to get home? I'd seriously try leaving sooner than later and at worst try on the second update.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, no sense getting stuck in traffic/missing your bus/train just for a small chance at a prize.

[quote name='aspen1284']I got a PSP!!!!

Just kidding.... What a load of bs....really...[/QUOTE]

Dude.... ): u made my heart jump for a sec.

man i just refreshed when u said prizes r up n psp bundles out of stock ???

Edit: fucked up day mate :(

EDIT: cant even get the lockerz page to load..

Went to Batman Arkham Asylum right away when prizes were up, already sold out. Then I went to nba 2k10 and I keep getting an error. Nothing for me this time.

[quote name='aspen1284']I wonder who DOES get a prize.[/QUOTE]
I was able to get Batman last time on the 15th, but my account was flagged as fraud even though I did not invite one person. So I was supposed to be getting the points back by yesterday and that did not happen.

I clicked on some Wii bowling thing... It was in stock :p Hopefully enough will be disappointed by this update that they won't come back for the 9:00 one :p

bread's done
Back