*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

Well that was odd: had Checkout windows open for Mario&Sonic DS and NHL 2K10. Decided to go with NHL, filled out the info, and I get a "success" for Mario&Sonic. =\

Oh well at least I got something. I think Marvel UA2 (DS) is still available.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Did anyone actually see Batman in stock?

I'm curious if I missed it because the damn page wouldn't load or if it was even posted.[/QUOTE]
I didn't. I was on the page from when it was up last time and tried refreshing, but kept getting errors. I pressed back and it took me to the front redeem page, went into electronics, and then clicked batman, sold out.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Did anyone actually see Batman in stock?

I'm curious if I missed it because the damn page wouldn't load or if it was even posted.[/QUOTE]

In stock til I hit redeem, then the page failed to load.

I remember some of the Star Wars games were available too. Gotta go for the less popular stuff.

Not sure why they had the previous items on the site though: I kept refreshing those pages and then when it goes live of course none of those are in stock.

I wonder how many my lockerz accounts there are out there....i would be curious at how any if they can ever handle the site load.

Despite our best efforts, the 6pm posting of prizes was a deeply flawed experience for various parts of our membership across the world.

We've added tremendous capacity and yet telling the world when we were posting appeared to invite disaster on the performance side. It made you nuts. It made us MORE nuts.

So, in addition to the next three posts today/tomorrow---we are going to do ANOTHER full redemption at the SAME PTZ LEVEL (no raise at all) sometime in the coming weeks.

We are not going to release the date, until the day of the redemption, to try and avoid today's craziness. We'll restock the same items multiple times at the same PTZ levels for all members globally, giving everyone a chance to save up and get on without the refreshers ruling the day.

Of course, we're still going strong with this redemption three more times over the next 24 hours (at the previously published times)---but we want to do something special and try a different posting strategy to improve performance in the next few weeks.

It will be a long night for us here and we'll continue to work hard to make our membership feel valued and as importantly, to respect and value one another.

With respect,
Your Lockerz team

Thank christ.

We're unhappy with the 6pm posting, so an idea.....Share
Today at 7:25pm
Despite our best efforts, the 6pm posting of prizes was a deeply flawed experience for various parts of our membership across the world.

We've added tremendous capacity and yet telling the world when we were posting appeared to invite disaster on the performance side. It made you nuts. It made us MORE nuts.

So, in addition to the next three posts today/tomorrow---we are going to do ANOTHER full redemption at the SAME PTZ LEVEL (no raise at all) sometime in the coming weeks.

We are not going to release the date, until the day of the redemption, to try and avoid today's craziness. We'll restock the same items multiple times at the same PTZ levels for all members globally, giving everyone a chance to save up and get on without the refreshers ruling the day.

Of course, we're still going strong with this redemption three more times over the next 24 hours (at the previously published times)---but we want to do something special and try a different posting strategy to improve performance in the next few weeks.

It will be a long night for us here and we'll continue to work hard to make our membership feel valued and as importantly, to respect and value one another.

With respect,
Your Lockerz team

Well in that case, I'm going to make some dinner and get some more dungeon levels finished in Dark Cloud before the 9pm restock

Did anyone even seen the Amazon cards, oos or not? They said it was supposed to be under the electronics section, but I don't see anything of the sort.

dam man this sucks. I did a search on youtube today and there's people posting these bot things. That aint fair at all for us people who are doing it legit. i only have 193 points which I got by going on every day.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']So one 50+ prize per calendar date... does that mean I can't get anything until the 7AM/1PM postings?[/QUOTE]

If you got something tonight I would darn hope so, if members can get more then one prize per date then that would be so messed up

[quote name='AlexD']If you got something tonight I would darn hope so, if members can get more then one prize per date then that would be so messed up[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm not getting anything at 9 obviously, but I thought "one calendar date" was kind of ambigious because of all the different time zones.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']i don't think this is a real site. i think it's some sort of experiment to see just how much shit people will put up with for the chance at free stuff.[/QUOTE]

Hey, my copies of Arkham Asylum and God of War for PSP were enough for me, I'm not gonna give up this time, as I had good luck the past two times. Looks like less people for me to have to fight with over items :)

[quote name='Unknown50862']I see the Amazon cards, but none at 100 ptz, like they said. Not to mention that there are none in $s.[/QUOTE]

They did mention specifically that they were only doing Amazon gift cards at this point for in Europe, since all of the games and stuff aren't compatible with PAL electronics.

[quote name='Vulgarism']They did mention specifically that they were only doing Amazon gift cards at this point for in Europe, since all of the games and stuff aren't compatible with PAL electronics.[/QUOTE]

Ah, must of missed that. Where did you read about it?

Do the people that are managing to connect have 500 gigabyte per second Internet connections?... Hopefully they're still asleep at 7 in the morning for EST people even...

bread's done
Back