★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can $1.11 even pay for condoms in Japan? I don't see any other use for it. :roll: There were free condoms in a Kenneth Cole clothing store. I was afraid to take any since someone might poke holes in them with a tiny needles or something. I can't take the chance. :booty:
NYC brand condoms
42 Street Grand Central Train Station

bump, i dont want to miss the condom party! 1.11 can get you 2 rough riders from a speedway gas station here in indiana.

//knows from experience.
///we were all 16 14 once

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']bump, i dont want to miss the condom party! 1.11 can get you 2 rough riders from a speedway gas station here in indiana.

//knows from experience.
///we were all 16 14 once[/QUOTE]

In Japan, $1.11 doesn't get me anything!

LInked hero, thanks for the heads up.

tlp - They are only 2 or 3 inches. They are mini gashapon, but the detail is really nice!

[quote name='dv8mad'][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here you go!
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Go to:
post.japanpost.jp
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and follow the English link in the top right corner.
Then select the tracking service link.
You tracking number is:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Total shipped was ¥5400. Please subtract the shipping you already paid as well as the $6 on the failed purchase.

Then remember to add in the 800% gratuity that I failed to mention beforehand for my services.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

OMG!!! HIDDEN FEES!!!!

I will get the money out to you later today. gotta head to work now.

and a big thanks to you!

[quote name='dv8mad']

tlp - They are only 2 or 3 inches.![/QUOTE]

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

I couldn't resist, forgive me.

I may have a mini lowball 10 items or less, very very soon. I will let you know so that you can approve it, if you feel the need.

Hey, dv8? I thought you might like to know the package arrived safely, with everything in wonderful condition. (The box took a beating though).

The only problem, is that it seems to be missing the

37. Akiho Yoshizawa Naked Mind Box-6 Box Card

which you have listed in your Lowball Repository.

Do you think you could set it aside, because it looks like you have a bunch more stuff I'm interested in, and ship it in the event you hold another lowball sale and I win any more items from you?

Hopefully that
Fate/Stay Night Sabre 1:8 Scale Figure Includes standard and new face New In Box
will stay on your list until i get somethin of your interest.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']
TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

I couldn't resist, forgive me.

I may have a mini lowball 10 items or less, very very soon. I will let you know so that you can approve it, if you feel the need.[/QUOTE]

LOL, very nice DBJ!
Try to hit 10 items so you can meet the minimum, huh?;)

[quote name='Shady3011']Hey, DV. Has anyone offered up BlazBlue? If not, I can send it your way for, um, free. Is that to your liking?[/QUOTE]

Shady, isn't the box you're already going to send going to run like $400 shipping? :lol: Of course, if there is room, I'd be an idiot not to take it!

[quote name='Rasen']Hey, dv8? I thought you might like to know the package arrived safely, with everything in wonderful condition. (The box took a beating though).

The only problem, is that it seems to be missing the

37. Akiho Yoshizawa Naked Mind Box-6 Box Card

which you have listed in your Lowball Repository.

Do you think you could set it aside, because it looks like you have a bunch more stuff I'm interested in, and ship it in the event you hold another lowball sale and I win any more items from you?[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that Rasen! Must have missed it. I'll pull it for you. I can ship individually if you'd like. Don't feel that you have to make another purchase or trade for my mistake.

[quote name='dinobot']Hopefully that
Fate/Stay Night Sabre 1:8 Scale Figure Includes standard and new face New In Box
will stay on your list until i get somethin of your interest.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... :cool:

wow... paypal sucks crap.

they charge fee now for sending money to a foreign account?

that's crazy.

Payment sent!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dinobot']wow... paypal sucks crap.

they charge fee now for sending money to a foreign account?

that's crazy.

Payment sent![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've paid a few the past week. Luckily, I can choose to pay it myself so the person I am paying doesn't get hit with it.
The shitty part is, I am not sending yen, just US dollars, so basically, I am penalized for no reason as all the money is virtual and in their account to begin with. :roll:
They also added the update all of you got a month or two ago with the business or personal payment thing last week as well. :bomb:

[quote name='dv8mad']Sorry about that Rasen! Must have missed it. I'll pull it for you. I can ship individually if you'd like. Don't feel that you have to make another purchase or trade for my mistake.[/quote]

Ah, but I WANT to make more purchases. (You have so many goodies!)So the next time there's a lowball....*rubs hands gleefully*

Hey dv8, quick question:

What's the typical going rate for a Saturn in Japan? I was thinking about getting one, as I have a copy of X-Men vs. Street Fighter that has gotten 0% interest since I added way back in '08, and I'd rather play it than let it go to waste.

lolwut - About the same price as in the US actually, but when you factor in shipping, a hack of a lot more. Probably better off finding a JP system on Ebay.

Everyone - I just added a link to another lowball I didn't know about and I think it ends in less than a day, so check it out!

Rasen - geo is right as usual. I can't afford a lowball again.

Dang.

Guess I can just hope I eventually come into possession of something you're looking for that I don't want. (I should warn you, Cross Edge is slow as balls and as of right now, really belonged on the PS2. I'd send it, but I love Morrigan's portrait art too much. That and every line out of her mouth is sexual innuendo.)

Small Package Touchdown!

Everything is awesome as usual. We're really enjoying these packages filled with random packs of cards, pocky and treats. It's becoming a bit of a family tradition to wait until everyone is around and open the package together.

I've got to pick up one or two last things and then I'll be shipping off another package. Sadly, I'm at a weight point where I'm better off going flat rate, so be expecting a bit more than anticipated.

That said, if you've got any lowball items or purchases coming in I have room for a few games/movies.

[quote name='dv8mad']Yeah, I've paid a few the past week. Luckily, I can choose to pay it myself so the person I am paying doesn't get hit with it.
The shitty part is, I am not sending yen, just US dollars, so basically, I am penalized for no reason as all the money is virtual and in their account to begin with. :roll:
They also added the update all of you got a month or two ago with the business or personal payment thing last week as well. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

The thing is that when you send money using personal account and chose to pay by selecting the merchandise option, it does not tell you that the other person will get hit with a fee, which sucks. I had to find out the hard way. Need to find a new method of payment. If the world wasn't full of scammers, then we would not have to pay for these things. sigh.

[quote name='dinobot']The thing is that when you send money using personal account and chose to pay by selecting the merchandise option, it does not tell you that the other person will get hit with a fee, which sucks. I had to find out the hard way. Need to find a new method of payment. If the world wasn't full of scammers, then we would not have to pay for these things. sigh.[/QUOTE]

Amazon Payments works really well. No fees at this point, but who's to say what will happen in the future.

[quote name='thelonepig']Small Package Touchdown!
[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Glad it made it.
We tried to track your big package and it shows that it is in Tokyo, but the status is complete... As far as I know, you didn't move to Tokyo, so I have emailed them asking what the deal is.

Hey dv8~

Got your package today. As always items are super nice and super nicely packed. Thanks to both you and your wife for the assistance.

If you need me to pick something up, let me know.

:D

btw, did the box came with the wobble heads? or you had to buy it separately? man... they're soooo cool(want to keep them myself! lol).

Hey,

I got my package and the stuff was schweet. Especially the stuff towards the bottom of the box. ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']Bought them separately dino. Just thought it was easy to pack them up that way.[/QUOTE]

awesome! I need to pick up more stuff for you.

lets talk about that sabre figure~~ :D

bump. I was trying to have a lowball this week but life chimed in and i was too busy to even get it started, so maybe next week. The 10 item requirement wont be a problem, I think i have a few rare psone rpgs that need to hit that list, Lunar SSC and Lunar EB Complete may make appearances :D

[quote name='jaideam']Any luck sir? To the top![/QUOTE]

Only luck on my end is bad luck. :cry:

BUT, let's try to change that!

:hot: I'm thinking of a new idea! :hot:

Anyone with at least 25 positive feedback that is even remotely interested in lowball sales, please PM me for more details! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back