★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGE OF PLANS!

PM box is getting very full already even though I cleared 100 spaces.
Interested parties that have already contacted me, please email me at dv8maddots(at)aol.com with the subject LOWBALL so it will be easier to communicate.

Will start emailing everyone who PM'd about the Ultimate Lowball tonight after work.
Please make sure that email from
dv8maddots(at)aol.com doesn't drop into your spam folder! ;)

If you responded, but I don't have your email, please mail me ASAP so I can add you to the mailing list.

[quote name='Scorch']Man, how much does shipping to Japan cost, anyway?[/QUOTE]

4-5 bucks for a game generally, larger items cost more.

My paperWiight is officially sold as of tomorrow morning on my way to work! Thus, also officially taking all the GC games out of my backlog.
I guess this is a good thing!

Hey, DV. During last night's end to Strell's lowball sale the whole subject of editing and spoiler tagging bid posts came up. You should probably add the rule to the required lowball list as it seems newcomers are unfamiliar with whether they can do it or not.

You lucky bastard, I need to sell my Wii still. Don't want to drag it into a GameStop though, and I have a bad feeling about trying to sell it online.

[quote name='Shady3011']Hey, DV. During last night's end to Strell's lowball sale the whole subject of editing and spoiler tagging bid posts came up. You should probably add the rule to the required lowball list as it seems newcomers are unfamiliar with whether they can do it or not.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Please, please, please take this into heavy consideration!

[quote name='rmb']you've got mail

someone help this guy out if they haven't already. That BR deal at wbshop is insane![/QUOTE]

That sale is epic, if I had more than 20 bucks to my name right now I would gladly be jumping on it. Aren't most of dv8s wants available from it even?

[quote name='georox']That sale is epic, if I had more than 20 bucks to my name right now I would gladly be jumping on it. Aren't most of dv8s wants available from it even?[/QUOTE]
I didn't look that close but there were at least 3-4. I spent $146 on 18 different items 4 of which were box sets with multiple movies or a series. I believe it came out to between 5-6 bucks per movie. I want more but the wife would kick my ass.

Hey dv8! I tried to PM ya, but your inbox is full. I want to do a dv8-style auction of my own and was wondering if I could get your "okay". Please PM me!

Thanks Rave Child; I should look at Uniqlo for Gundam Shirts as well. I'm going to wear it mostly at home. I'm not that much of a dork to wear it outside.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']dv8 got someone to add to the bad person list. he has still not paid nor has he PM'ed me about payment.

bls5555[/QUOTE]

You have my sincere sympathy. I'm also in a similar situation, as well. These are the deadbeat cags from my July lowball sale (no replies and no pymt after over 3wks and counting):

Gamingpro7089
japaki
rick1000

[quote name='hero101']Thanks Rave Child; I should look at Uniqlo for Gundam Shirts as well. I'm going to wear it mostly at home. I'm not that much of a dork to wear it outside.[/QUOTE]
I was at the Soho one like five weeks ago and they had all of them in all sizes except the laser one. They're probably getting on the older side at this point, so you ought to check it out soon.

[quote name='georox']Just passing by to call you a bastard for managing to get rid of your Wii.

Bastard.[/QUOTE]

You think that's something? Give me a little more time and see what happens. :cool:

[quote name='dv8mad']You think that's something? Give me a little more time and see what happens. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Getting into the human trade? LMK.

[quote name='nsahene']You win "Alternator" this time.....but I will have my revenge!!!![/QUOTE]

I would pen a sweet ode to my luscious victory, but I'm sure someone else will outbid me. :cold:

[quote name='dv8mad']I would pen a sweet ode to my luscious victory, but I'm sure someone else will outbid me. :cold:[/QUOTE]

I hope your bid holds......that is a sweet looking Transformer. I've never seen it anywhere before.

[quote name='georox']dv8 bump...

Need your opinion dv8, getting http://yojoe.com/vehicles/83/headquarters/ from somebody this week (alongside the MASK playset, and I think, *think* a skystriker... I need to know, should I repaint the base into a Cobra one, or keep it normal?[/QUOTE]

I think you should leave it unless you are a master painter.
Stuff like that always looks way better in our heads.

I need a photoshop master to help me with joystick artwork. Is that any of you?

EDIT: BTW. here is a $5 off $50 code from play-asia.
Single use only, so please post if you've used it.

AY-JDH-HTI

Second EDIT: Here are some responses to my request from some helpful(?) Anons.
Hopefully someone else can make something of these responses, because I was like
moz-screenshot.jpg
:drool:

#1 - While im not an artist I do understand that it would be almost impossible to seperate the chains into a seperate layer since they are flattened when saved to jpg. Basically one whole image rather than a layered work copy.
There are things you can do though if your careful enough you can edit out the entire image (carefully paint or whatever tool gimp/PSD has to make your life easy) and then ctrl+x on the selections. Make sure to enable alpha then save the image, reopen then add layer ;).

#2 - sup /a/

I haerd you had problems with photoshop, so im here to help
on OP pic:
the answer to your problems i fairly simple, you mask it, you clip it, you crop it, whatever you call it...
but the main thing to do here is to duplicate the original layer, and delete everything, other than the chains, there you have the CHAINS layer,
now if you want to remove the chains from the original OP layer, then you'll just have to clone the rest of the area...

#3 - Lasso tool shortcut is L. Shift+L to cycle through the versions of it.
If you want to deselect part then ctrl+click and to select while keeping what you have already selected Shift+L.
When they are all selected copy and past the chains on a new layer, Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']I think you should leave it unless you are a master painter.
Stuff like that always looks way better in our heads.[/QUOTE]

Well, at this point I forgot to call the person to grab it, so I might have missed my opportunity.. >_>

[quote name='dv8mad']I need a photoshop master to help me with joystick artwork. Is that any of you?

EDIT: BTW. here is a $5 off $50 code from play-asia.
Single use only, so please post if you've used it.

AY-JDH-HTI

Second EDIT: Here are some responses to my request from some helpful(?) Anons.
Hopefully someone else can make something of these responses, because I was like
moz-screenshot.jpg
:drool:

#1 - While im not an artist I do understand that it would be almost impossible to seperate the chains into a seperate layer since they are flattened when saved to jpg. Basically one whole image rather than a layered work copy.
There are things you can do though if your careful enough you can edit out the entire image (carefully paint or whatever tool gimp/PSD has to make your life easy) and then ctrl+x on the selections. Make sure to enable alpha then save the image, reopen then add layer ;).

#2 - sup /a/

I haerd you had problems with photoshop, so im here to help
on OP pic:
the answer to your problems i fairly simple, you mask it, you clip it, you crop it, whatever you call it...
but the main thing to do here is to duplicate the original layer, and delete everything, other than the chains, there you have the CHAINS layer,
now if you want to remove the chains from the original OP layer, then you'll just have to clone the rest of the area...

#3 - Lasso tool shortcut is L. Shift+L to cycle through the versions of it.
If you want to deselect part then ctrl+click and to select while keeping what you have already selected Shift+L.
When they are all selected copy and past the chains on a new layer, Done.[/QUOTE]

Try strell. He will have an answer, maybe not the time though.

[quote name='rmb']Try strell. He will have an answer, maybe not the time though.[/QUOTE]

Using the pen tool is probably going to be your best bet to path out the chains... After pathing them out you can either clone the area or you can hand simulate it - depends on how you want it to look. If you can find someone to do it I may be able to talk them through it

How much are those mail-order brides from Japan? If you could them, are they included in the lowball? Just curious. Leaving home in a hour and half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back