★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my eye on some guides. Trying to build a cheap collection for my owned games as a nice hobby to keep me from going crazy dealing with a 2yr old and a newborn.

What out of all these items I cant get a friggen Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm or a Naruto Broken Bond PAH!

Pictures to be taken tonight of the Suikoden 2 mainly as I figure thats the one more people would be interested in.

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']What out of all these items I cant get a friggen Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm or a Naruto Broken Bond PAH!

Pictures to be taken tonight of the Suikoden 2 mainly as I figure thats the one more people would be interested in.[/QUOTE]
Well I've got ninja storm on my actual list :lol:

Three more CAGs have joined over the past day (the final day for planning! LOL) so things have gotten a bit tighter time-wise than I had hoped.

I will be leaving for work in about 30 minutes, so I don't have time to update the main page at the moment, I will do it from work today. This means that the sale will not start as soon as the 1st comes, but once I take the list out from under the spoiler.
That should hopefully be sometime within the next 4 or 5 hours at most.
Thanks for your understanding!
And don't worry, the wait will be well worth it!!! ;)

Wow, this is rediculously huge. Anyway, I did see a few things I'd like. Though I don't like Paypal and always try and go around it (Dv8 and Thelonepig know what I mean.)

the_grimace, it's mentioned in the first post but since it's HUGE I will clarify:

Shipping for all items is $2.00 flat PER ITEM. This simplifies the shipping since there are items from so many different sellers. Cheers!

it might be useful if dv8mad lists who each item is from. As we all know, shipping costs can make or break deals, and im sure it "may" be possible to work alternate shipping methods with a seller if you bought a lot of items from him.

[quote name='the_grimace']it might be useful if dv8mad lists who each item is from. As we all know, shipping costs can make or break deals, and im sure it "may" be possible to work alternate shipping methods with a seller if you bought a lot of items from him.[/QUOTE]

It probably would, but we'll leave that up to individual sellers in the end. The $2/item was a very conscious decision that was made early on in the process. Even so, the majority of us will most likely be paying more in shipping than receiving.

That has been addressed grimace. Read a bit further into the shipping details and you will see that all the participating CAGs have agreed that, if shipping is much too much, they will make a refund.

Now, time to get your bids in everyone!

As previously stated, I am working today, so the front page will not be updated until I get home, but have fun anyway! ;)

Lots of enticing items, for sure. I have a small inquiry. How would specific questions on individual items be addressed (if I wanted more details or wanted to scrutinize its condition) ? Do we PM dv8mad directly and/or post it here and calmly wait for a public reply? For instance, apart from all the NEW/SEALED items, many of the games marked as "complete" seem kinda vague for collector's like myself. I might want to know if there's disc scratches, if everything is original, and the extent of wear on the manual or guide. Will sellers also be allowed to respond on behalf of dv8mad or would it be more logistical to wait for dv8mad to update the OP? Obviously, this would present a security and honesty issue. Alright, back to making my wishlist.

Feel free to ask in the thread. Everyone that is participating should be here fairly regularly and they can PM answers to any specific questions.
Honestly though, with the size, I'm not sure that it's even possible to get such detailed descriptions for each individual item. That's why most key items have a better description, but I think most people don't care if their Sly Cooper 2 has some wear and tear on it. ;)

133. :br: Valkyrie (Complete, includes unused digital copy code) - $10
446. :ps3: Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire (Complete) - $3

Guess I'm the first bidder ;).

217. :ds: Children Of Mana $1
219. :ds: Meteos $1
223. :ds: Elite Beat Agents $1
224. :ds: Mario Donkey Kong 2 March Of The Minis $1
225. :ds: Advance Wars Days Of Ruin (New/Sealed) $1
226. :ds: Legacy Of Y's Books I & II (Music CD Included - New/Sealed) $1
228. :ds: Mario Kart $1
229. :ds: Sonic Rush Adventure $1
230. :ds: Rune Factory A Fantasy Harvest Moon $1
231. :ds: Trauma Center Under The Knife $1
234. :ds: Yoshi's Island (Game Only) $1
241. :ds: Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (New/Sealed) $1
244. :ds: Metroid Prime Hunters $1
250. :ds: Tetris DS (Complete) $1
251. :ds: Trauma Center under the knife $1
252. :ds: Bleach: Dark Souls $1
253. :ds: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin $1
257. :ds: Heroes of Mana $1
261. :ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team $1
262. :ds: Starfox Command Mission $1
262b. :ds: Professor Layton and The Curious Village (complete) $1
262c. :ds: GTA Chinatown Wars $1

IT HAS BEGUN ^_^ I'm really excited to see how this goes. I won't spoil the fun and mention which items are mine (I promise, I wouldn't do that!) but you can be sure I'll be keeping a close eye on this sale hehe. Oh and I have a feeling I will be doing quite a bit of bidding too. Too many good items to pass up. Ultimate indeed dv8mad. Pat yourself on the back :)

470. Tales of Vesperia (Complete) $1
471. Bioshock (Complete w/Slipcover) $1
474. Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad (Complete) $1
478. Assassin's Creed (Complete - Small crack at center hole has never affected playback.) $1
479. Tomb Raider Anniversary (Complete) $1
480. Tomb Raider Legend (Complete) $1
491. Elder Scroll 4: Oblivion (Complete with generic case, case has sticker - PH) $1
492. Blue Dragon (New/Sealed) $1

[quote name='jaideam']らきすた! :drool:[/QUOTE]

...huh?

[quote name='dv8mad']Feel free to ask in the thread. Everyone that is participating should be here fairly regularly and they can PM answers to any specific questions.
Honestly though, with the size, I'm not sure that it's even possible to get such detailed descriptions for each individual item. That's why most key items have a better description, but I think most people don't care if their Sly Cooper 2 has some wear and tear on it. ;)[/QUOTE]

If these were answered, then I couldn't find them while I was tiredly searching. Are these games NTSC U/C region unless specified otherwise? Can we bid on any of the current phases and the phases only represent when each one ends, correct?

[quote name='distgfx']...huh?[/QUOTE]

It translates to 'Lucky Star', a popular anime about litte schoolgirls....don't judge!!

[quote name='distgfx']If these were answered, then I couldn't find them while I was tiredly searching. Are these games NTSC U/C region unless specified otherwise? Can we bid on any of the current phases and the phases only represent when each one ends, correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are correct.

[quote name='backseatdog']wow so many things i'm going to bid on. Would these items be shipping from japan?[/QUOTE]

Only some, but I think most will be from CAGs in the states. Shipping would stil be $2 per item, unless noted with the '#' marking.

17. Soul Calibur 4 (New/Sealed - Hard Cover Guide w/Soundtrack) - $1
48. Jade Empire (sealed) - $1
107. PS2 Multi-tap (for four players SEALED) - $1
#99. Ace Combat 360 Faceplates (complete set of all 5) - $1
339. PS1 - Final Fantasy IX (Complete -BL) - $1
376. :ps2: Psychonauts (Complete) - $1
415. :ps2: Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (New/Sealed) - $1
418. :ps2: Zone of the Enders (Complete) - $2
434. :ps3: Dragonball Z: Burst Limit (Complete) - $1
442. :ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Complete) - $1
470. :360: Tales of Vesperia (Complete) - $2
473. :360: Saint's Row (Complete - PH) - $2
492. :360: Blue Dragon (New/Sealed) - $4

I have a question about the 456. :ps3: Tom Clancy's EndWar (New/Sealed). Is it just the game or is the headset bundle?

302. Zelda Windwaker (Complete): $1

304. Resident Evil Zero (Complete): $1

319. Tales of Symphonia (Complete- PC): $1

353a. Ar Tonelico (Complete): $1

353b. Ar Tonelico II (Complete): $1

353h. Xenosaga III (Complete): $1

362. Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (Complete): $1

Thanks for already catching some of the questions guys.

It turns out I will be getting in one front page update when I get my break at work today, so that should help makes things a little more clear until I get off tonight. :)

20. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) $1

30. Alone in the Dark $1

32. Assassin’s Creed $1

45. Gears of War II: Last Stand Edition $1

77. Super Mario Galaxy (premier edition) $1

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaltic : I can answer this one [#456 - End War (PS3) - NEW]. It's the game only (not the headset bundle). Not saying how I know ;)

$2 each on:

102. Sony PS2 Official 8MB Memory Card - Crimson Red Version (New/Unused; without original packaging)
103. Sony PS2 Official 8MB Memory Card - Island Blue Version (New/Unused; without original packaging)
302. Zelda Windwaker (Complete)
376. Psychonauts (Complete)
380. ICO (Case worn - Light Disk Scratches)
421. Shadow of the Colossus (Complete - GH)
460. Xbox - Dreamfall (Complete)
489. Ninja Gaiden 2 (complete with slipcover)

$1 on 353h. Xenosaga III (Complete)
$3 on 380. ICO (Case worn - Light Disk Scratches)
$3 on 384. Shadow of the Colossus (New/Sealed BL)
$2 on 424. :ps3: Mirror's Edge (Complete)
$1 on 373. :ps2: Yakuza 2 (Complete)
$1 on 311. :gc: Killer 7 (Complete)

It's fun to see what of mine sells and also to bid on stuff that isn't mine. Anyway here goes my first bids. The mods are gonna poop a brick when they see how long this thread goes!
1.00 each on the following list numbers:

3.00 on # 142

5.00 on #'s 162, 163 and 164

217. Children Of Mana 4.50
218. Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble 2
219. Meteos `1
220. Dementium The Ward 1
221. Cooking Mama 1

224. Mario Donkey Kong 2 March Of The Minis 3
225. Advance Wars Days Of Ruin (New/Sealed) 3
226. Legacy Of Y's Books I & II (Music CD Included - New/Sealed) 5

228. Mario Kart 5

230. Rune Factory A Fantasy Harvest Moon 3
231. Trauma Center Under The Knife 3
232. Hotel Dusk Room 215 3
233. Inuyasha Secret Of the Divine Jewel (Game Only) 2
234. Yoshi's Island (Game Only) 2

238. Ninja Town 3
239. Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Burning Earth 1
240. Bomberman 1
241. Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (New/Sealed) 6

243. Ultimate Mortal Kombat [Includes Puzzle Kombat!] 2

246. Bubble Bobble Revolution 2

249. My World, My Way 10

251. Trauma Center under the knife 2

253. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin 3
256. Front Mission 3
257. Heroes of Mana 5

262a. Knights in the Nightmare + OST w/outer box (complete) 10

269. Monster Hunter 2 Freedom 5

272a. Metal Slug Anthology (Complete) 2
272b. Spiderman: Web of Shadows (Complete) 2
274. X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse 1
275. God of War: Chains of Olympus (New/Sealed) 2

280. Ratchet and Clank Size Matters (New/Sealed) 5

282. God of War Chain of Olympus (w/ Guide - New/Sealed) 5

286. Mega Man Powered Up 3
287. Mega Man X: Maverick Hunter 3
288. Riviera 3

Ugh, I better stock up on my feedbacks. x_X; I wanna participate in the ultimate lowball sale. So I'll be here once I get to 25. XD

I misunderstood. 2 nice, following CAGers PMed me to let me know that they were for sellers only. So I'm able to bid, oh how exciting. Ultimate lowball sale made up of multiple sellers is real cool. =P

54. Madworld $1.50 ViolentLee
80. Valkyria Chronicles (slight bend on spine) $1.50 ViolentLee
225. Advance Wars Days Of Ruin (New/Sealed) $9 ViolentLee
238. Ninja Town $5 ViolentLee
272a. Metal Slug Anthology (Complete) $4.50 ViolentLee
351. PS1 - Legend of Dragoon (Complete - BL) $4 ViolentLee
433. Brother's in Arms: Hell's Highway LE (New/Sealed) $6 ViolentLee
485. Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (New/Sealed) $12 ViolentLee

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done