[adult swim thread]

[quote name='Apossum']doo dah doo doo

now think about your dad

what's your dad like?

(new anime is blood + apparently. never heard of it.)[/quote]
Where did this "confirmation" come from? It's still "new anime" on the schedule.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I think Blood+ is an animated series based off of Blood the Last Vampire.

*edit*

Yep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood%2B[/QUOTE]

It's supposedly really good too... I just wish they'd hurry up and release some fucking DVDs for the show though since I have no intention of watching it on AS.

Side note: ATHF is still awesome.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Where did this "confirmation" come from? It's still "new anime" on the schedule.[/QUOTE]

I've been seeing it in the bumps over the past few nights.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I want some Korgoth news dern eet.[/QUOTE]

agreed. that show has promise.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've noticed some interesting AS news concerning new shows and whatnot. I'll hold it until I get the next thread going.[/quote]
frisky... you tease.;)

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Yeah, I'm a big Tim and Eric fan but I was surprised because Saul was a lot funnier. Saul was fantastic, while Tim and Eric was pretty good.

Either way, great new additions and a much-welcomed change from Boondocks or Saved by the Bell[/QUOTE]
Heh it's interesting because with the second episode of these shows, I'd switch the two opinions around. Tim and Eric was fantastic last night, while Saul was OK. I have a feeling Saul will burn out quickly.

bread's done
Back