Alan Wake Downloadable Game XBOX 360 (The Full Game) $12.48 shipped

[quote name='Trojann']Most under rated game ever[/QUOTE]

This.

This game is totally worth it at that price. Amazing game with an interesting combat system and fun story. Highly recommended. And if you're an achievement whore like me, the achievements are pretty fun and easy to get also. ;)

I bought it for $4.49 with $7 shipping. I laughed a little, but I've been waiting a while for this game to be this cheap. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP! I didn't go through Amazon, found the code on eBay for $9.99 shipped. Might want to head there if Amazon runs out.

[quote name='staticz']Thanks OP! I didn't go through Amazon, found the code on eBay for $9.99 shipped. Might want to head there if Amazon runs out.[/QUOTE]

Darn, you must have purchased the one I found a few minutes ago and was in the process of buying.;)

OK I am really not for the full game download thing. I prefer a physical disk,and if it is going to be a download with no physical media, it should be CONSIDERABLY CHEAPER than buying the disk.
I really could not pass this up for this price. Grabbed one.

I just bought it.

Does he email you the code?

I wouldn't mind playing it right now since I don't need the physical card anyway.

[quote name='UrAllVirgins']I just bought it.

Does he email you the code?

I wouldn't mind playing it right now since I don't need the physical card anyway.[/QUOTE]
It says snail mail only.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']It says snail mail only.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see that. I emailed them and an employee actually replied he'd talk to management tomorrow about it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Thanks a lot! Picked it up![/QUOTE]

I've gotta asked the guy for some commission :) Hope you enjoy as much as I will.

[quote name='staticz']Glad you found another one, got my code nearly instantly![/QUOTE]

You got the deal though. If I were only a few seconds faster...

[quote name='staticz']Glad you found another one, got my code nearly instantly![/QUOTE]

You got the deal though. If I were only a few seconds faster...

[quote name='Garon']Why is it okay to charge $7.99 to ship a piece of cardboard? The game is like $20 on disc. Is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Sellers on Amazon can either charge $4.99 or $7.99 for shipping. It's a common tactic unfortunately.

The game is definitely worth $20. It's a little on the short side at 12-15 hours (if you don't find any collectibles), but the writing and gameplay are a unique enough experience that you'll get drawn in.

Recommend the game, it was great. I bought a code from ebay awhile back for $8, was emailed the code. I recommend that for no shipping and faster delivery. Also played the DLC which I bought on a sale on Live (before I even owned the game) for 200 a pop. DLC was pretty good, the Writer being the better of the 2. Also get both if your going to get them, because they are both needed to understand whats going on.

am i supposed to receive an email for the download code right?

all i got is your order has been shipped....wtf it clearly states it will be emailed to you

[quote name='foobag']am i supposed to receive an email for the download code right?

all i got is your order has been shipped....wtf it clearly states it will be emailed to you[/QUOTE]
If you bought it from Ebay I asked the same and he said he doesn't send the codes out till the end of the day.

I'd go for the $20 on disc route. It's really worth it and you get the nice feeling that you bought something tangible. The game is awesome. I bought the CE for $60 and have no regrets.

[quote name='Garon']Why is it okay to charge $7.99 to ship a piece of cardboard? The game is like $20 on disc. Is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

If you want the download code I say go with ebay or somewhere that you can just get the code emailed and even save a couple of bucks. Waiting for them to ship it seems ridiculous.

For $20 you can get the disc. It comes with the first DLC, and I recommend playing both if you like the game. They cost $7 each.

piece of cardboard + DLC = $19.48
Disc + DLC = $19.96

The disc is worth the extra 50 cents.. Of course, the DLC did go on sale once for 200 ms points each. However, who knows when it will again.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by this game. I got it used from FamilyVideo for around 12 bucks about a month ago. They didn't include the manual...and they wrote their name on the disc in permanent marker...but nonetheless...I really enjoyed the game. Also scored the half off DLC episodes when the marketplace had the sale before my game even came in the mail. If you're on the fence about this one, I say go for it. It's a solid game.

I know the guy at videogamegeeks, hes pretty cool. If you live on orange county,ca you can go to his retail store and buy the code for 7.99. His store is on ball rd

i keep getting this msg when i try to redeem the one from ebay :
Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

wtf does that mean?

[quote name='underdrifter']I know the guy at videogamegeeks, hes pretty cool. If you live on orange county,ca you can go to his retail store and buy the code for 7.99. His store is on ball rd[/QUOTE]

This is so random, haha.. I'm pretty good friends with the owner of Video Game Geeks as well, great store. I might have to stop by the store and get it for 7.99! haha

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']i keep getting this msg when i try to redeem the one from ebay :
Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

wtf does that mean?[/QUOTE]

I get that error occasionally since the xbox.com redesign. It's the site, not your code. I have had it happen with both working and non-working codes. Try clearing your cache or using a different browser, that sometimes fixes it. Other times I just wait awhile and it goes away. Or just give it a shot on the console instead of the website.

Pretty awesome, just tracked my order from Amazon and it showed it had a departure scan from a local Post Office today. Wonder if it will arrive tommorow. (Cant even remember if mail still delivers on saturdays

preety good deal, excellant game, have a extra code for this item for trade, looking for points, black ops or fallout vegas dlc, very trippy game though, i hope they expand on it

Just received my shipment today, a manila envelope with NOTHING inside it. Yep, nothing. no paper, no card, nothing. I am contacting them now, to see what was up.

[quote name='Gourd']By "Full game" do we mean with all the DLC? Or what?[/QUOTE]

I believe it is the FULL base game. None of the DLC chapters included.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I believe it is the FULL base game. None of the DLC chapters included.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification!

[quote name='finsfan0210']wish i could get this game for $5. $12 still seams a bit pricey for me[/QUOTE]Alan Wake is an amazing and it would totally be worth the purchase at that price.

[quote name='Gourd']By "Full game" do we mean with all the DLC? Or what?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm pretty sure it wouldn't include the DLC.

The Box copy does include the 1st DLC (not the 2nd) which I didn't know it came with. If you plan on picking up the DLC (which I highly recommend doing for this amazing game), then it might be worth it to just go ahead and get the 19.99 box game off amazon. The DLC is about 6-7 bucks a piece (560 MS points).

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']Just received my shipment today, a manila envelope with NOTHING inside it. Yep, nothing. no paper, no card, nothing. I am contacting them now, to see what was up.[/QUOTE]

Who was the seller you ordered from?

I received my code from Videogamegeeks today. It's an official Xbox code card with the tear-off strip to reveal the redeemable code. I entered the code and was able to download my full copy of the game with no problems.

bread's done
Back