All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evilsuperman33']I will keep ya'll updated on any major drops we have at walmart from now on. I'm in charge of video games and I'll post any clearances we have.[/QUOTE]

Thats fine and all and people will like the effort but in the YMMV nature of Walmart those clearance prices a most likely going to be at that specific store you work at and like no other locations. Got to love Satan Mart

I hit up a Walmart today in Elizabethville, PA. I saw a display of $19.99-$19.82 games, but most of them were pre-PH or not worth it. Stuff like PGR4, Cars, Mirror's Edge, Tony Hawk Project 8, TMNT... Oh, and that Table Tennis game for $15. Then, I found one next to it of $10 games. I snagged DDR Universe, as I lucked into the DDRU3 bundle at K-Mart for $5. I think the other games were The Bigs, MLB2K8, Monster Madness and at least one other. They also had some DS and GBA, but nothing that looked good to me (tons of Unfabulous and Alex Rider which are dirt cheap at fye.)

Walmart- Baldwin Park, CA
:360: Beautiful Katamari- $15
:360: Armored Core 4- $20

Picked up these two games yesterday :)

I've found some good deals at the Orangeville ON CA. Wal-Mart. This was all 2 years ago, before I moved, but in the actual game section I found:
7X ps2 stolen-$0.98 ea (trade value $7 ea at Blockbuster)
2X pc neverwinter nights 2 $0.10 ea
pc Elder scrolls 3: Morrowind $0.10 ea
2X pc (forget the name. bought with the other 2) $0.10 ea
(traded the 5 pc games for $36 credit at EB games)
And in a $20 value bin I discovered:
20X pc (variety of puzzle type games by Oberion) $0.10-$0.25 ea
I even waited a few days before buying multiples to give other people a chance. Such a small pathetic town. Sadly I moved, and haven't seen a game priced under a dollar since.

Assassin's Creed XBOX 360 now 19.97. Bitches who swipe this gimme credit.

Oh yeah, obligatory YMMV but I'm gonna bet this price is every Wallyworld.

I went to a local Wal Mart hoping to find a ps3 eye bundle with no luck. But they are remodeling it into a Super Walmart and they had a lot of clearance in electronics. This is a few of the things I saw off the top of my head:

1. Crackdown- $10
2. Gears of War- $10
3. Singstar (ps3) with microphone-$11 (one left, almost picked it up but partially ripped)
4. Geist (gamecube)-$3
5. Sony official usb wall charger-$10

Lot's of ps2 and 360 games $5 to $20.

Opelousas, La Super Walmart is remodeling. They have alot of merchandise on clearance in Lawn & Garden. I bought two Wii Points Cards with the Classic Controller Glove for $12.00 each a couple of weeks ago.

$10.00

:ps2: Buzz Jr. Robo Jam w/ 4 Buzzers
:ps2: Buzz Jr. Jungle Party w/ 4 Buzzers

Are these games worth $10.00 ?

Walmart, Buena Park California

1. Crackdown-$10.00 (360)

2. Farcry 2-$19.99 (ps3, one copy left placed between the Army of 2 cases)

3. Mortal Kombat Kollection-$10.00 (ps2, 2 or 3 sets left)

I heard good things about Shaolin Monks. It also comes with deception and armageddon which is a plus , 3 new games for 10 bucks! I never really cared for the franchise after Mk trilogy but I'll give it a shot =D

Picked up Madworld & Sonic Unleashed for the Wii for $20 a piece.

The Wii version of Sonic Unleashed was a major disappointment after how excellent the 360 game is.

Saw Chibi Robo Park Patrol (DS) for $15 but my girlfriend offered to give me her copy so I didn't pick it up.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']It's already gone. If you have a remodeling Walmart in your area check the games - frequently. In all areas of the store.[/QUOTE]

I visited a remodeling Wal-mart a few weeks back. There was a really weird selection of games in the clearance rack. Stuff from as far back as 2002.

Nothing major dropped in price just universal price drops on an interesting side note we got our shipment of Uncharted 2 and Brutal LEgend in today and we have some pretty sweet swag we are giving away if you buy the games. I even convinced store manager to let us put a copy of uncharted 2 on demo so thats where most of us workers were spending time today playing uncharted 2!

[quote name='evilsuperman33']Nothing major dropped in price just universal price drops on an interesting side note we got our shipment of Uncharted 2 and Brutal LEgend in today and we have some pretty sweet swag we are giving away if you buy the games. I even convinced store manager to let us put a copy of uncharted 2 on demo so thats where most of us workers were spending time today playing uncharted 2![/QUOTE]

OK, I'll bite. What kind of swag are you giving away with these games and is this at all Wal-Marts?

The WalMart near me had "You're In the Movies" on clearance for just $10. I couldn't pass it up at that price. It was worth it just for the XBox 360 Camera that came with it. Also, the same WalMart had a crap-ton of PS3 Eye of Judgement bundles for $20 a pop. (probably worth it for anyone who doesn't have a PS3 Eye camera)

Picked up an extra limited edition red wireless controller w/play & charge kit for $40. This is the same price as when GameCrazy had their sale.

Walmart clearances are extremely YMMV.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']This was a while ago but I found Nacho Libre, Blades of Glory, and Hot Rod on dvd for $3 each.[/QUOTE]
The Eastlake, OH store has had Nacho Libre and Blades of Glory for $3 each for at least 6 weeks, as well as Shrek 2.

What's the difference between green tags and red tags? I saw an endcap full of green tagged games but the ps3 games (only ones I really payed attn to) were all $19.98. Some I recognized as retail prices but I think some of those were also rollbacks. Can't remember the games. Sorry.

But I DID see TC: Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 for $19.99 with a red sticker. My cousin and I have been waiting for this to drop cuz we played the first one. Too bad it happened so late. We both got U2 and proly won't bother for R6 V2 anymore.

But there were 2 last night at the TRACY, CA store

Opelousas, La

:wii:
$3.50
Cocoto Magic Circus
George of the Jungle

$10.00
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

$20
Excite Truck
Wario Land: Shake It

:ds:
$10.00
Elite Beat Agents

$17.00
Pokemon Diamond

:360:
$5.00
Kameo: Elements Of Power

:xbox:
$11.00
Otogi

They had some more games ranging from $3.50 to $20.00. They had games for Gameboy Advance, Nintendo Ds, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 and the Xbox.

[quote name='uhoh_evo']What's the difference between green tags and red tags? I saw an endcap full of green tagged games but the ps3 games (only ones I really payed attn to) were all $19.98. Some I recognized as retail prices but I think some of those were also rollbacks. Can't remember the games. Sorry.

But I DID see TC: Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 for $19.99 with a red sticker. My cousin and I have been waiting for this to drop cuz we played the first one. Too bad it happened so late. We both got U2 and proly won't bother for R6 V2 anymore.

But there were 2 last night at the TRACY, CA store[/QUOTE]

I would say if its older always get it scanned because walmart prices are all over the place half the time.

I saw a few copies of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the DS at the Fremont, CA Walmart for $10. These are sitting on the bargain game shelf mixed in with some other DS games.

Wow, I got a great deal at Wal-Mart today. Picked up Mirror's Edge for PS3 for $10.00 on clearence. Also seen Rock Band 2(Ps3 Game only) for $15.00 and Grid for $15.00. This was the Super Walmart in Vineland, NJ

[quote name='vtcheapgamer']Assassin's Creed XBOX 360 now 19.97. Bitches who swipe this gimme credit.

Oh yeah, obligatory YMMV but I'm gonna bet this price is every Wallyworld.[/QUOTE]

I just picked up AC for that price yesterday at Walmart in Norristown, PA

@ the South St. Louis County Super Wal-Mart, I saw the original Singstar PS3 pack (game w/2 mics) for $20. It was in the bottom of one of their game cabinets with the price tag on the outside of the cabinet.

I picked up Stranglehold for the 360 and Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3 (even though I currently don't have one) for $10 each at the store in Garner, NC. There were also tons of games marked down... Like The Orange Box for 360 for $10 as well.

Walmart on Highway 99 in Vancouver Washington has the PSP Rock band bundle for 139.99/ reg 199.99
_PSP 3000
-Rock Band UMD
-Voucher for School of Rock movie off of PSN
-4gig MS Pro Duo

WalMart on Kissimmee FL also has the PSP rockband bundle. I got one and there two left I think. Very good deal imo

Opelousas, La

:ps2:
Jam Pack Volume 11 $0.25

:ps3:
AC/DC Fan Pack $15.00

:gc:
Donkey Konga Bongo $12.00

:ds:
Systems Wrap $1.75

Non of the walmarts ever have anything good on clearance.....hell they still have about a billion copies of some horrible gamecube title for $30 along with original xbox games like NBA 2k4 or something like that.....bad thing about thos xbox games is you can get them from gamestop for like $1 while Walmart is trying to sell them for $20.

Picked up Fire Emblem as well for $10.00. Last copy at the Wal-Mart in Midlothian, VA. This will be my bro's X-Mas gift. I saw lackluster games ranging from $10-20 for PS2, PS3, and 360.

Picked up a copy of Henry Hatsworth for $10 at my Walmart, last copy though. Good price for the game IMO, but not a major savings from the looks of it.

Best deals in my local walmart are not in game section. That aside I've been using walmart to pick up copies of games when I go to the retail shopping section of my neighborhood, cheaper than others.
smile

Just picked up Afro Samurai, Bionic Commando, Chronicles of Riddick, Oblivion GOTY, Prince of Persia, and Velvet Assassin for $10 each. Not bad for the price of a new game.

[quote name='arbitraryhandle']just picked up afro samurai, bionic commando, chronicles of riddick, oblivion goty, prince of persia, and velvet assassin for $10 each. Not bad for the price of a new game.[/quote]

where????

bread's done
Back