All Items Shipped! Friday the 13th Lowball OVER - Thank You Everyone!

[quote name='Josh5890']How bad do I want to embarrass my little sister. Tough decision..[/QUOTE]

hopefully not too bad because I really want it!

All bids updated! This Group Lowball will end sometime in the next 90 minutes!

By the way, Monday is a holiday, so nothing can get shipped out. Thank you to everyone that is participating, both selling and buying! And, hey I have the #3 thread on here (Gohastings). W00t! W00t!

i love it when teh cheap asses on here start getting all riled up over their choice items, it has actually stopped me from playing MW3 to se these wallet wars! GO LOWBALLS!!

[quote name='krashhole']I'm glad someone outbid me on the chatpad. Turns out my keyboard still worked after all :)[/QUOTE]

Any time buddy. ;)

wiia.gif
Wiimote OEM Controller (M) PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 - $6

[quote name='adriley313']lets the bidding wars begin, that would be a cool show on after Storage Wars[/QUOTE]

yeEeeEeeEeEEEEEeeeeeep!

[quote name='battousai11']i want it too, man.[/QUOTE]

this was ment to be a lowball though =(, kinda went through hell and back to even be here tonight... I'll give anyone a guilt trip if needed to win this.

Star Fox is yours AU6294TX

[quote name='adriley313']soon,
DS games are gonna go into the next one
Sorry guys, could not get them ready in time[/QUOTE]

Before you go on to next one will you get my situation/package straight. Two weeks ago you said it was ready & you were going to send it, nothing yet. It has been two months since I originally won the items in your lowball that ended 11/14/11. I have patience but this is :censored: ridiculous. If you lost them or sold them to someone else tell the truth & amend it. If you finally do send them or sent them, send me the tracking number.

Sorry I had to do this here but going back & forth in PM don't seem to have much effect. I hope we can get this straight finally after 2 months.

[quote name='Setherial']this was ment to be a lowball though =(, kinda went through hell and back to even be here tonight... I'll give anyone a guilt trip if needed to win this.[/QUOTE]

considering it goes for 150ish new, it's still a lowball.

gow iii ue- 90

[quote name='Setherial']this was ment to be a lowball though =(, kinda went through hell and back to even be here tonight... I'll give anyone a guilt trip if needed to win this.[/QUOTE]

Dude, she'll be back before the lowball is over. That is, unless she makes a CAG account and outbids you on your items:booty:

[quote name='battousai11']considering it goes for 150ish new, it's still a lowball.

gow iii ue- 90[/QUOTE]

sigh

:ps3:God of War III Ultimate Edition
new.gif
EXTRA SHIPPING PIC - $91

All right, I'm going out for the night. Hope my bids stick, trying to start an NES collection again. Good night and good luck, y'all.

bread's done
Back