Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a code I'd be willing to trade for (e.g. a xbl or psn code). PM me with offers.

If anyone would be willing to give a code to me I would be very grateful, i've been waiting to get in on some of that motionplus action. Just PM me. thank you!

I got mine Yesterday, that was fast on free shipping for once, only problem was the box was mashed to hell. Like it went through a grinder. I don't know what USPS did here but the game works even though there is a crease in the game box from being smashed so badly. Oh well I'm happy regardless. If free shipping goes back to being fast again, Amazon is now tops again.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Please kill this thread. Never seen so many hobos with their hand out in one thread.[/QUOTE]

This this is called CHEAP ASS GAMER.

Anyone have a code they can spare. Please PM

Thanks

[quote name='jkjfenlee']This this is called CHEAP ASS GAMER.

Anyone have a code they can spare. Please PM

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Bad set of initial posts.

[quote name='Traitorious']Bad set of initial posts.[/QUOTE]

That comment is coming from a Minnesotan where the skeeters are BIG.

I don't have a Wii or any interest in getting one or this game anytime soon, so this code is useless for me. Thus, I'll give back by posting this code on here. First come, first serve.

XA9Z-NDHEG8-5N59CK

[quote name='rockgamer']i don't have a wii or any interest in getting one or this game anytime soon, so this code is useless for me. Thus, i'll give back by posting this code on here. First come, first serve.

Xa9z-ndheg8-5n59ck[/quote]

thanks!

i like how people are trying to sell discount codes... classy.
151l1259.jpg

I think I've had enough of trying to get a code. Maybe I'll get this with the buy 1 get one 1/2 off sale at TRU next week.

[quote name='confoosious']yeah, you'll get an email saying something along the lines of how in a routine check of recent orders they realized that you paid $2.50 more than the current price.

What's funny is that I actually paid less because i used the ECA discount.

Anyway, I need another Wii Sports Resort.... will someone be so kind as to share a code?[/QUOTE]

Same deal here. I used my ECA discount and had it in my gold box and still got $2.50 back. Strange thing, though, it says the reason is that the item was "unsatisfactory". In the past, they've just said it was because the price went down after I was billed.

I'm currently sitting on $36 of Amazon credit, so a $10 off coupon would be great for me. If someone could PM me the coupon code, I'm also willing to pay $2 via PayPal. I'm expecting to get the coupon in the mail myself, but when Nintendo sent out the coupons for Punchout!!!, I think I got mine later than every else did. When I do get my coupon, I'll be sure to post the code in this thread or PM it to someone who wants it. Thanks.

I got the code for anyone interested...
First one to PM me gets it...
and post positive trade feedback!

CODE GONE!!!

[quote name='lingenfelser']I got the code for anyone interested...
First one to PM me gets it...
and post positive trade feedback![/QUOTE]

I'll take it

I already have Wii Sports Resort so I don't need this code anymore. Whoever PMs me first gets it. Give me positive feedback as well I guess lol.

Edit: game addict grabs it!

[quote name='NDarkness']I already have Wii Sports Resort so I don't need this code anymore. Whoever PMs me first gets it. Give me positive feedback as well I guess lol.[/QUOTE]

PM sent!

[quote name='NDarkness']I already have Wii Sports Resort so I don't need this code anymore. Whoever PMs me first gets it. Give me positive feedback as well I guess lol.[/QUOTE]

I just pm'ed you!!!!

[quote name='vd0man']Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering how those that received post cards got on Nintendo's mailing list. Did you:

1- Register your Wii console with Nintendo
2- Register your codes for software with Nintendo (My Nintendo)

1 or 2 or both 1 and 2?

Thanks.

[quote name='arctic00']I was wondering how those that received post cards got on Nintendo's mailing list. Did you:

1- Register your Wii console with Nintendo
2- Register your codes for software with Nintendo (My Nintendo)

1 or 2 or both 1 and 2?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I got the Punch-Out Amazon code but not this one.

*shrug*

xahl-2d5yte-wutbjm
*** looks like it's been used *** (less than 20 minutes after i posted it.)

I'm tired of Nintendo and their bull shiz.

[quote name='emceelokey']xahl-2d5yte-wutbjm

I'm tired of Nintendo and their bull shiz.[/QUOTE]

Somebody used this, but not me. Almost thought I got lucky staying up til 1 am. If anyone would like to PM me a code I would appreciate it.

Okay, Im a club Nintendo member and I did not recieve a $10.00 coupon...Is there a differance with club Nintendo and My Nintendo or are they the same...

Still looking for a code. Been keeping and eye on this thread for about 2 weeks now and I have missed the code by seconds on a few occasions. Please let me know if anyone has one.

[quote name='lutherjw']XA8H-N5UTAE-NSN82B

Please post if used.[/QUOTE]

used by someone else. not me :eek:( Just tried it and it didn't work.

[quote name='bizman316']used by someone else. not me :eek:( Just tried it and it didn't work.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Heres another one

xuth-3s7qks-adtcnv

[quote name='therigger']Heres another one

xuth-3s7qks-adtcnv[/QUOTE]

i am getting that this isn't valid. Are you sure you typed it correctly? If you didn't could you pm me the code since I was first to try it? Thanks

[quote name='RedGamer']I tried it early on too. It's not fair if Bizman gets PM'd it. It should be for everyone to have a chance.[/QUOTE]

Thats fine it could be for everyone I'm not opposed to that but you don't have to cause such a big fuss over it. You could have posted a similar message.

bread's done
Back