Amazon: $5 off $25 Coupon (Requires Facebook)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/BTS_2013/

Terms:

• Share who or what is at the top of your back to school list and press the "Share & Claim" button to post your answer to Facebook.
  • You must connect your Amazon.com account to your Facebook account to complete the “Share & Claim” action and receive the promotional credit. If you have not already connected your accounts, you will be guided through the process to do so after clicking the “Share & Claim” button.
  • The promotional credit will only be applied when purchasing products totaling $25 or more in a single transaction.
  • You must connect your Amazon.com account to your Facebook account to complete the “Share & Claim” action and receive the promotional credit. If you have not already connected your accounts, you will be guided through the process to do so after clicking the “Share & Claim” button.
  • The promotional credit will only be applied when purchasing eligible products totaling $25 or more in a single transaction.
  • The promotional credit may only be applied to physical products shipped from and sold by Amazon.com, and excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.
  • The promotional credit will be reflected as a $5 savings on the Review Your Order page on qualifying orders.
  • The promotional credit expires 11:59 PM PST on Thursday, August 22, 2013.
  • Taxes do not apply when calculating the minimum purchase amount.
  • If items purchased with the promotional credit are returned, the amount of the promotional credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
  • The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • The promotional credit may not be combined with other offers.
  • If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
  • Limit one per customer and customer account.
  • Void where prohibited.
  • Offer good while supplies last. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.

Picked up Final Fantasy XIV for PS3 with the 5 dollars off, which gets me a 10 dollar promotional credit, early play, and goodies, so works for me. ;)

Too late, GS managed to change the coupon requirements to $70 instead of $60 purchase.

EDIT: Maybe not? They changed it back again...for now.
it's crazy it's back to 59.99 but it still says it's not eligible

I even tried putting two things in my box (The bureau and Saints Row) and no go

Last edited by a moderator:
"Free $5 is at the top of my back to school list." :D/

Now to begin praying for a Last of Us pricematch with K-mart before the promo expires!

Trying to decide...would love some suggestions since I already have GTA paid off with GS credit.

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Dualshock 3 controller (I just recently got a PS3 so I only have the sixaxis controller that comes with bundles)

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Watch Dogs Preorder for PS4

Urgh. I want to go ahead and get Hyrule Historia, but I still need $4.01 more to my cart. And I don't see anything for that price that I want. Considered a flashlight or watch, but all the ones around that price are kinda meh. Decisions, decisions.

Yeah lol...I need like $6 worth of filler so I guess it's more or less free stuff but I can't find anything around that range I actually want.

Trying to decide...would love some suggestions since I already have GTA paid off with GS credit.

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Dualshock 3 controller (I just recently got a PS3 so I only have the sixaxis controller that comes with bundles)
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Watch Dogs Preorder for PS4
If it helps Super Smash Bros Brawl has been as low as 15.00 on Amazon Warehouse Deals, though getting it new for $22 is pretty good too.

I clicked the link, says the $5 credit is tied to my account but the next day I ordered some Lego for the kids from/shipped by Amazon and noticed no credit.

I clicked the link, says the $5 credit is tied to my account but the next day I ordered some Lego for the kids from/shipped by Amazon and noticed no credit.
Do you have a positive gift card balance? If so, you might have to get a CS rep to temporarily suspend it to get the $5 promo to show.

Woo, got on chat support and got it applied to my existing GTA V SE pre-order. After all the promo credit I had built up ($20 from Dead Space 3, $10 trade-in bonus, $30.51 from another trade-in bonus) and this stacked on, I'm now receiving it for $14.45 in gift card credit from bing rewards =D

I put a pre-order in for GTA V for $54.99 after discount.

I figure I'd use it before it expires and I will decide if I want to keep it in the next few weeks.

The $5 stacked with the previous $20 promo credit I had in my account. Now I can't use only this $5 that expire tomorrow without spending the rest of my promo credit. Anyone else had the same problem?

The $5 stacked with the previous $20 promo credit I had in my account. Now I can't use only this $5 that expire tomorrow without spending the rest of my promo credit. Anyone else had the same problem?
I'm having a similar issue, stacks with $10 preorder promo from trade-in a while back and my regular gift credit. Ugh.

Yes. I contacted them and the answer was "You can use it on anything!" It wasnt helpful.

If i preordered a game with the 5 dollar promotion and canceled that preorder can i reuse the 5 bucks for something else?

If i preordered a game with the 5 dollar promotion and canceled that preorder can i reuse the 5 bucks for something else?
You can but only upto midnight tonight. You cannot preserve using this method. I'm letting mine die peacefully. It's only 20% off $25. Anymore you spent, the percentage decreases. Unless there's someone you want to buy anyway, don't stress over it.

I have 15$ off but no idea what the hell to get.....I'm stuck between Diablo 3 or Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, some game further off in the future (Likely for PS4), or just grab something that cost 25$....

Just noticed the 10$ code I already had also works on PSN code downloads....might just go for that and let the 5$ expire lol

Eh, I ordered Valhalla Knights 3 with free shipping, only 25$. Maybe I'll get lucky and get my shipping upgraded for free, no rush to play it anyway

bread's done
Back