Amazon Android AppStore Deal Wiki

Amazon needs a special new award category for next year's Cheapy awards...

They really gonna keep this up forever like MP3s?

[quote name='nikkai']But if CAG is the first page that you check every day (as it should be ;) ), then it would make sense for this page to be the poster's first link[/QUOTE]

lol yeah, I check CAG before I check my phone so I see the deal here and decide if I want to bother on my phone, lol.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It's weird how this game is so accurate, lol.[/QUOTE]

thing is a piece of crap, uninstalled after 4 min of trying to give it a chance.

[quote name='blitz6speed']thing is a piece of crap, uninstalled after 4 min of trying to give it a chance.[/QUOTE]

I gave it 10, but it is a piece of crap. It asks if the character had black hair, I say yes, and it shows me someone with blonde hair.

I'm having some issues installing select apps on my Unlocked Dell Streak 5. I believe Angrey Birds Seasons, Backbreaker and Talking Tom would not install.

Suggestions?

Any tips for playing Zenonia 2? The controls are a bit loose and I can't kill anything without absorbing a lot of hits... Instructions are very basic. How do I consume heal items?

This Zenonia game was quite unexpected. I didn't even know we had RPGs on Android. I played it a little during lunch today but I'll delve deeper a little later. I'm excited!

Downloading now.

I predict that this will go from 5 stars to 3 and 1/2 stars later by the end of the day and there will be many 1 star ratings/reviews.

Edit: Just saw the minimum OS requirement is 2.1. I need to hurry up and get a new/better android phone. Purchased anyway for future use.

Plays well on my Bolt.

Glad to see this thread. Ever since I've joined the Droid family I been so busy reading about the platform. Been abusing the thunderboltforums.com with my incompetence!

The rpg from yesterday is around $5, so hopefully that means they might offer others that are priced that high in the future.

Baseball superstars 2011 I'm looking at you.

[quote name='Twin65050']Downloaded. This is actually kind of fun. Never played the first one though.[/QUOTE]

This is one of my favorite games by far! I play it every day, and I'm pretty sure I'm level 15.

Did Amazon always have the "test drive" thing? An android emulator in my browser works better than on my computer! This is EXACTLY what is needed for sales of apps - Google should pay attention here.

Wordsmith is going to be another one of those apps that gets a lot of negative buzz over the amount of permissions that are required to download and use it.

[quote name='cycophuk']Wordsmith is going to be another one of those apps that gets a lot of negative buzz over the amount of permissions that are required to download and use it.[/QUOTE]

Goddammit. I've had it with these idiots 1starring everything because of permissions or because it doesn't work on their fucking phone. :wall:

I can understand a low score if it doesn't work. Hell I have downloaded stuff on my EVO and it did nothing but force close even after uninstalling and reinstalling. I have also seen where the app had in the discription that it does not work on some phones and then saw people with them phones 1 starring them because it did not work. That I don't understand because you were told it would not work.

[quote name='doubledown']Anyone use Trillian? I D/L, but did not install yet.[/QUOTE]

It's a battery hog, lol. I synched my facebook and aim accounts. I probably won't use it unless my phone is the charger. Sweet layout though.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It's a battery hog, lol. I synched my facebook and aim accounts. I probably won't use it unless my phone is the charger. Sweet layout though.[/QUOTE]
It's not a battery hog at all. I notice no difference with or without it active. You can even set a setting to have it poll even less if you're seeing a problem.

Seems really dead here. Shame there aren't more Android users around.

I know it's off topic, but would anyone like to swap OpenFeint usernames? I'm tired of having an empty list.

bread's done
Back