Amazon Appstore for Android: GTA: San Andreas for FREE (Thursday, 5/22 thru ? )

Best thing about Dungeon Village...once you buy it, you BOUGHT IT.  It's not a "free" game that then takes 8 hours to build a store unless you pay...nor is it a game you pay for then STILL pushes in-app purchases on you.

I'll have to check out that RTS though.

thanks nJoy7  for the list.

Grabbed Autumn Dynasty and dungeon village.

To add one more to the list you made, Detective Grimoire is an pretty good point and click adventure game. ($3.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I wasted like 3 hours two nights ago on Dungeon Village. It's so simple and relatively easy, but it's just cute and addictive.

I do wish there was a user controlled battle aspect of it, but that's not a huge complaint. It's like a mini mobile Majesty, I love it.

Why would you pass on 900 free coins, spending 700 of those free coins, and then getting another 2000 free coins?
I actually did end up getting them, I won't be using them on my Kindle, since it's sold, but if I can find a way to use them otherwise, I will. I haven't tried using them on my Nexus 7. I am under the impression that I can't, although I could easily be wrong.

I actually did end up getting them, I won't be using them on my Kindle, since it's sold, but if I can find a way to use them otherwise, I will. I haven't tried using them on my Nexus 7. I am under the impression that I can't, although I could easily be wrong.
You are wrong...lol. Download the appstore off Amazon, spend your coins. I have the Nexus 7 myself.

Have bought off the app store so far and all work great on my nexus...
Vice City
Aralon
Gravestompers
Great Little War Game
Minecraft PE
Monster Wars
Ravensword
Reaper
Scribblenauts
Star Command
Symphony of Origin
Symphony of Eternity