Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like Assassin's Creed II is going to be a lightning deal, for each platform.

"epic tale of power and corruption" is straight from the game's description.

tales of vesperia seems to be one too.
"Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship"

Wait, are you guys seeing lightning deals clues? Mine just shows there being nothing - keep refreshing too... (I do see the DJ Hero thing though)

Edit - never mind, see them now.

Another "Gaming on the go", eh? The blue/black DS Lite, or an actual PSP Go this time?

come on now amazon... seriously? $50 off renegade? it's still $150... i'll pass. major letdown for me. was hoping to just get the dj hero bundle on the cheap. any guess on the clues?

Looks like arkham asylum will be one of the lightning deals today. I wonder what the limited edition bundle lighting deal is. Any ideas?

I KNEW this was going to happen, lol. That we'd get all pumped up for the regular copy to drop hard and they'd hit us with a discount on the very expensive special edition, heh. No thanks.

Last Hope = Star Ocean?
Critically Acclaimed Super Hero Game = Arkham Asylum
Little Sisters = Bioshock
Jigsaw = Saw

Meh. Back to studying.

[quote name='genfuyung']Looks like arkham asylum will be one of the lightning deals today. I wonder what the limited edition bundle lighting deal is. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]
Tekken 6?

Assassin's creed 2 for epic tale of power and corruption. YES.

Does anyone know if I can add teh game to my cart before the deal goes live, or if I have to add it from the lightening deal page.

[quote name='genfuyung']Looks like arkham asylum will be one of the lightning deals today. I wonder what the limited edition bundle lighting deal is. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Tekken 6?

Man, Amazon's deals this year thus far have been disappointing. I'm hoping for a huge blowout on Friday.

I remember last year I had to fight back tons of urges to pick up a whole bunch of different stuff.

This lightning deal thing is pretty lame.

Upcoming Deal
Epic tale of power and corruption.

- possible god of war collection D: (i just bought one)

Upcoming Deal
Guinness World Record holder for ‘Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever’

- possbile (....) no IT IS BATMAN AA wounder how much will be? (under 35 then its mine)

Little sisters can be such a pain
-bioshock

Limited Edition bundle of the latest installment in a classic series.
-?

Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship
-?

Gaming on the go!
-possible DS or PSP deal

Ooh, will definitely keep an eye on Star Ocean, though it would have to be pretty cheap since I passed on a $20 Kmart copy a while back. Also want to know what the limited edition bundle and the "gaming on the go" items are. The rest I don't think I need to worry about.

[quote name='pjb16']Tekken 6?[/QUOTE]

If so, I wonder if it will be $29.99 again. That was crazy. Maybe the 360 version this time.

Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship

Tales of Vesperia according to the back cover.

Hints this time around:

6AM PST

Get ready to rumble! (Ready to Rumble Revolution, FNR4? Maybe an outside chance of Punch-Out?)

8AM PST

Don't let Jigsaw get the best of you (SAW)

9AM PST

Little sisters can be such a pain (Googling this gets nothing, but Little Sisters don't attack you in BioShock. Nonetheless, my guess is BioShock)

The world of Bakugan comes alive! (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)

Hit the streets in this PS3 racing game (NFS: Shift)

10AM PST

Guinness World Record holder for "Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever" (Arkham Asylum!)

12AM PST

Epic tale of power and corruption. (Assassin's Creed II)

Become the ultimate big-game hunter. (Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010)

Gaming on the go! (PSP Go?)

Illegal street racing for the Xbox 360 with no track, no load times, no rules. (Midnight Club Los Angeles)

Step right up to this family game for the Wii. (Carnival Games)

3 PM PST

Limited Edition bundle of the latest installment in a classic series. (???)

6PM PST

Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship (Tales of Vesperia)

8PM PST

The Last Hope is released (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don't even to want to guess that the "Rumble" clue is Fight Night because the last clue for UFC should have been for Fight Night. This one is probably for Madden 10.

I see nothing on there that suggests a lightning deal for Dragon Age or L4D2 which are the two games I want at Best Buy. Come on Amazon, I know you don't want me getting up that early to give BB my money or my poorly run state any sales tax revenue.

Too bad the $40 'Hero Bundle' credit does not apply to 'Renegade Edition'...not sure why.

The $10 coupon, however, does apply FWIW.

My guesses:
- Ready 2 Rumble Wii (Not sure why "boxing gloves" meant UFC) - 6 AM
- Saw - 8 AM
- Bioshock - 9 AM
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers - 9 AM
- NFS Shift - 9 AM
- Batman Arkham Asylum - 10 AM
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 - 12 PM
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles - 12 PM
- PSP Go? - 12 PM
- Assassin's Creed 2 - 12 PM
- Carnival Games - 12 PM
- ? - 3 PM
- Tales of Vesperia - 6 PM
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 8 PM
Edit: Beaten by Bigandtasty >: (

Rats, I own everything already. This might be a double rats if these deals somehow exceed what I paid w/ECAx3, Gift Cards, Trade-Ins, etc., but we'll see I guess.

The only one I might be interested in is Star Ocean.

[quote name='Daemonocracy']Yeah I don't even to want to guess that the "Rumble" clue is Fight Night because the last clue for UFC should have been for Fight Night. This one is probably for Madden 10.

I see nothing on there that suggests a lightning deal for Dragon Age or L4D2 which are the two games I want at Best Buy. Come on Amazon, I know you don't want me getting up that early to give BB my money or my poorly run state any sales tax revenue.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, at least for L4D2. Already have DA. I think I would just breakdown and pay 44 here and free shipping with no tax before I get in line at BB to save 9 bucks....

hmmm

Get ready to rumble! - Ready 2 Rumble for the wii
Don't let Jigsaw get the best of you - Saw
Little sisters can be such a pain - Bioshock
The world of Bakugan comes alive! - ????
Hit the streets in this PS3 racing game - ????
Guinness World Record holder for ;Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game - Batman AA
Epic tale of power and corruption. - ????
Become the Ultimate big-game hunter. - Jurassic: The Hunted
Gaming on the go! - ????
Illegal street racing for the Xbox 360 with no track, no load times, no rules. - GTA 4??
Epic tale of power and corruption. - ????
Step right up to this family game for the Wii. - ????
Limited Edition bundle of the latest installment in a classic series. - ????
Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship - ????
The Last Hope is released - ????

Those are my guesses.

ok so for the hints:

Get ready to rumble! - Probably that stupid Ready 2 Rumble Wii Game
The world of Bakugan comes alive! - Bakugan
Hit the streets in this PS3 racing game - Need for Speed
Guinness World Record holder for ‘Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever’ - Arkham Asylum (I really hope they dont just match this at $40 like most retailers will be selling it for....)
Epic tale of power and corruption. - *rpnguyen guessed assassin's creed 2? that'd be sweet.
Become the Ultimate big-game hunter. - Cabelas?
Gaming on the go! - lol... probably a different color ds lite today. don't get your hopes up for a go.
Illegal street racing for the Xbox 360 with no track, no load times, no rules. - not sure? forza isnt illegal street racing?
Epic tale of power and corruption - so both systems assassin's creed 2
Step right up to this family game for the Wii. - this is like saying the sky is blue
Limited Edition bundle of the latest installment in a classic series. - mw2 360 bundle..?
Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship - *rpnguyen mentioned tales of vesperia (which would also be sweet! :p)
The Last Hope is released - not sure

would like to get assassin's creed 2, batman, and tales of vesperia on the cheap :)

Edit:

come to think of it, the family wii game might be a price match on carnival games from walmart.

doing a quick google search and my own intuition i'm guessing these:

Get ready to rumble! - Ready 2 Rumble Wii

The world of Bakugan comes alive! - Bakugan

Hit the streets in this PS3 racing game - Midnight Club LA

Guinness World Record holder for "Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever" - Batman AA

Epic tale of power and corruption. - GTA Chinatown Wars or AC2 (first 2 results on google)

Become the Ultimate big-game hunter. - Cabela Big Game Hunter

Gaming on the go! - DS or PSP

Illegal street racing for the Xbox 360 with no track, no load times, no rules. - Midnight Club again

Epic tale of power and corruption. - AC2 or GTA: Chinatown again

Step right up to this family game for the Wii. - Carnival King

Limited Edition bundle of the latest installment in a classic series. - Tekken 6 Bundle

Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship - Tales of Vesperia

The Last Hope is released - Star Ocean

I'm saying fight night 4 for $15, price matching Game Crazy. I'd rather wait for it on thanksgiving however then wake up at 6am to pick it up.

It's all about Assassin's Creed 2 now.

It's funny to see the disappointment. They're probably going to save every single great deal for Black Friday,

Though if that lightning deal is AC2 and it's a good price that'd be nice. AC2 starts off slow but it's a great game. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

Tales of Vesperia was a pretty good RPG also from what I played of it. Seems under rated to me.

How low can Bioshock go? I'm guessing $9.99, I'm not sure i'd double dip if it's the PS3 for the challenge rooms though.

A.CREED 2, 30$ please.

[quote name='Bigandtasty']Hints this time around:

6AM PST

Get ready to rumble! (Ready to Rumble Revolution, FNR4? Maybe an outside chance of Punch-Out?)

8AM PST

Don't let Jigsaw get the best of you (SAW)

9AM PST

Little sisters can be such a pain (Googling this gets nothing, but Little Sisters don't attack you in BioShock. Nonetheless, my guess is BioShock)

The world of Bakugan comes alive! (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)

Hit the streets in this PS3 racing game (NFS: Shift)

10AM PST

Guinness World Record holder for "Most Critically Acclaimed Superhero Game Ever" (Arkham Asylum!)

12AM PST

Epic tale of power and corruption. (Assassin's Creed II)

Become the ultimate big-game hunter. (Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010)

Gaming on the go! (PSP Go?)

Illegal street racing for the Xbox 360 with no track, no load times, no rules. (Midnight Club Los Angeles)

Step right up to this family game for the Wii. (Carnival Games)

3 PM PST

Limited Edition bundle of the latest installment in a classic series. (???)

6PM PST

Gripping tale of a young hero on a quest for justice, trust and friendship (Tales of Vesperia)

8PM PST

The Last Hope is released (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)[/QUOTE]

I'm going to say you nailed it as that's what I came up with too. My guess for the Limited Edition bundle is Tekken 6.

My guess for the Rumble game?

Pokemon Rumble for Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back