Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']happened to me on the PS3 tekken deal a week ago. Call amazon and they'll straighten it out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm calling them. I was hoping there was a way around it. It's taking forever to get this resolved.

messed around and bought the Tekken 6 stick. Had a $20 credit so it was $40 for me. I'm having second thoughts now, but I'm kinda locked in since I used the $20 credit. Oh well. Better be worth it. Always wanted Tekken 6 and kinda wanted a stick... but my funds are not where they should be.

I already had Tekken 6 (bought it off a friend who didnt like it, I paid same as GS trade in that day it was like $25 I think? anywho, that copy is now going to Amazon trade ins so I can finally get my Turtle Beach X41s :D )

So this deal worked out well for me. Now if Tales comes in at $10 I am all over that for a gift for a friend who likes RPGs.

[quote name='Virsago']Considering there's still over a 1,000 in-stock at amazon, we might see this deal on ps3 again. Maybe on thursday......

Also fallout 3:GOTY seems to have the BF Banner.......[/QUOTE]
If the PS3 one goes on sale, I'll just return/refuse shipment of the 360 one. I'd rather have it on PS3.

I'm not a tournament player so I guess I am going to go ahead and get this and sell the game. I am going to be using this baby to play Super SFIV, Marvel vs Capcom, Street Fighter HD, and possibly King of Fighters.

[quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA']but they sold out in a minute, they won't let you add it to your cart.[/QUOTE]
So 65% are just sitting in people's carts yet to be purchased? :lol:

[quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA']but they sold out in a minute, they won't let you add it to your cart.[/QUOTE]

hmmm wonder if that many people are sitting with them in their carts is causing that... no more to claim but 60ish% not bought...

Damn. My wife tried getting the Batman AA collectors edition for me while I was at work. By the time she had logged into Amazon it was already sold out. :bomb:

[quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA']it's comparable to Tournament SFIV stick + ...

it's wireless.[/QUOTE]

Maybe comparable to the SE, but I doubt the TE.

Got a 360 bundle for my younger brother for Christmas; he loves Tekken but he's never had a fight stick so I doubt dubious quality will bother him, I know he wanted this when he heard about it.

Just added it to my cart. but now I'm thinking about it. I bought the Ps3 version with my 50% coupon at launch. I'm not sure what to do. I'm pissed that these games drop like this.

I'm so happy... I mean this thing is $130, came out last month. I just got it for 60 shipped... Amazing... :D :D :D

PLUS I just bought a SICK ASS FujiFilm 10MP Digital Camera for $80 shipped, with a free 2GB SD card and a blue case!!! It's normally $130 for the camera alone!!

ALSO: My Mom just said she will put $140 into my account and pay for those two items for Christmas, so I got them for FREE!!! I just have to wait until Christmas to open them. ;)

Plus my mom says she will order me a pair of Vans and any other thing I want... Plus she will pay for my college!! YESS!!!

Life is great!!! :D :D :D: D

SUCCESS!
Makes me feel a little better about missing that Batman AA deal...
---------------------------
Item(s) Subtotal: $129.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Lightning Deal: -$70.01
Total Before Tax:
$59.98
Estimated Tax:
$0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: $59.98
Grand Total: $0.00
-------------------------

Just got that Tekken bundle. I still have an unopened copy of Tekken 5 so I'm gonna sell Tekken 6 on ebay for $40 and get a fightstick for 20 bucks. This will be my very first fightstick.

Also, how much was Batman AA going for?

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Yeah, I'm calling them. I was hoping there was a way around it. It's taking forever to get this resolved.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I looked back on my X-men Origin: Wolverine Blu-ray I ordered yesterday and it charged me full price instead of the $9.99 price so I am having them fix this as well. Taking forever here too.

[quote name='youenvy']same here--bought the ps3 for $30 cant help but feel if these dont sell they sell them for cheaper[/QUOTE]

So at some point, this bundle on the PS3 was $30? So this deal is twice as much?

When the Tekken deal rolled around I jizzed in my pants!

Bought without hesitation.

I even called friends to tell them about the deal. 60 bucks for this is really, really good. Hori sticks are great quality. I bought the Ace Combat 6 flight stick from them, I trust'm.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']What was the price for Batman AA?[/QUOTE]

$49.99 for the Special Edition. I missed out on it myself :cry:

The last two are: Tales of Vesperia & Star Ocean: The Last Hope

AHH!! so tempting! I hear the stick's not very good. although, for $16 I'm sure it's worth it still. I didn't actually plan on buying Tekken 6 otherwise, I'm just considering cuz I wanted a second stick. EEEP! what should I do?!

[quote name='Maynard']anyone have any guesses on the last two?[/QUOTE]

What the other guy said... and look at the first post.

lol, bit on tekken 6 bundle as well. i want the ps3 version myself, but i figure i can make some money on this somewhere along the way.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Hate Tekken, have several SFIV TE sticks, but this deal's too good/stupid to pass up. Ordered one. Tekken-hating 1-TE-stick-owning roommate also bit.[/QUOTE]

You just paid $60 for something you hate? :wall:

[quote name='Afflicted']hmmm wonder if that many people are sitting with them in their carts is causing that... no more to claim but 60ish% not bought...[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you guys are talking about. It's been about 45min and only 53% are claimed.

I dived all over the Tekken 6 deal. I pretty much said @%#$ the game, I wanted the arcade stick! LOL. To bad that I missed out on the Batman deal, damn!

-DarkLegacy

Where the hell are you people hearing the Tekken stick is good or anywhere even remotely comparable to the tournament edition SF stick? This stick is plain ass and I've even heard enough word of mouth where it just plain dies.

[quote name='silent h3ro']Just bought it. Does anyone know if the fightstick works on PC? I only own a PS3 lol.[/QUOTE]

It is wireless; I intend to use my ms receiver (don't recall the actual name, but allows you to sync 360 controllers to the PC via a usb receiver) to game. Can't pass this price up, the stick has to be of at least average quality... right?

Does anyone think that this is going to end up going for 30 bucks again at some point soon as well? I'm still debating it, I do have a 19 buck credit left so I may just go for it.

[quote name='dino88']

Not sure what you guys are talking about. It's been about 45min and only 53% are claimed.[/QUOTE]

Try adding one to your cart. Basically, a bunch of people put them into their cart the second the deal went live, thus causing all of the bundles available to be "claimed". However, many people have decided not to purchase it, or are simply holding them in their carts without checking out, thus the % is not at 100%.

I am assuming that as people that have them in their carts dump them out/release them, they become available to others who happen to refresh or be in the right place at the right time, and the button to add it might reappear. Either that, or they never come back into the pool and the deal is completely "Claimed", while less than 100% are actually sold.

this is the error you get if you try to add to cart now, even though it's only 66% claimed.

"
We're Sorry! We were unable to process your request because all available discounts have been claimed.
"

I guess the new deal at amazon is that if its in your cart but hasn't been bought, it doesnt show up at claimed? Is this new? NEver checked before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back