Amazon - Catherine "Love is Over" Deluxe Ed. (PS3/360) - $45.94 (Dead) /$29.59 (DEAD)

Wow got Arkam City CS and this today for the 360. Still playing skyrim. Got disgaea 4 on pause for skyrim. Got 2 of the Royalindie bundle. Bought every humble bundle so far with the 4 being release toda. Finally Fantasy next month. And I'm waiting for Tales of graces F. I use to be able to finish games before I start a new one until I became a CAG.

thanks OP, in for one. Used my Halo CE Anniversary credit on this. Was waiting for a great deal on this! Even better because it's the collectors edition that I always wanted to get :)

[quote name='technicalstylez']u can trade in games disc only at bb u know[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you talking to me or the person above me but the gf copy I got was the game only and that is what I was going to trade in..

I am keeping the ce edition with all the extras and brand new game in that ...

[quote name='morpheus47']Tempting. Think I'll wait for the regular version to hit $20. It's not worth having to explain to the wife why this is in the house.[/QUOTE]

If you don't want the extras, I'll take em off your hand :)

Thanks OP, picked up a 360 one for myself. Makes me happy that I didn't get see the Gamefly sale until it was too late.

[quote name='koruwa']If you don't want the extras, I'll take em off your hand :)[/QUOTE]

"Hey, I'm here for your polkadot boxers!"

Yeah, that won't raise any questions with the wife.

[quote name='PublikDefender']so i check this catherine ce thread and see no ps3 for $30. refresh deals. see def jam rap bundle w/ mic for $5 at best buy. guess who gets my money...AGAIN.[/QUOTE]

Bah, thought I was done giving Bestbuy money and you have to go and tell me this.

I jumped on this as soon as i saw it. Ive been waiting for this kind of price drop. I only got 1 360 version to. Says only 17 left but Im not sure if it the same inventory check you guys are using.
Sweet post op.

Thanks OP! I told myself I wouldn't by myself any Christmas presents, but I couldn't pass up the Deluxe Edition for less than $30 (FREE SHIPPING!)

Great puzzle game, entertaining story - I got to the last series of levels and got a good trade offer that I couldn't pass up before I could complete them. I think I have a save at 9-2. Ready to beat the game and play again with a little more "chaos"!

Thanks again, OP.

Thanks for the head's up, OP! This comes at a PERFECT timing, because I just received an Amazon.com gift card in the mail yesterday evening, and I was wondering what I could use it on. After using my gift card, I was able to get the 360 "Love Is Over" set for $9.38 :cool:

I'm tempted, the quirkiness and story really appeals, but I don't think I liked the gameplay too much from the demo. And while I'm a sucker for extras, I'm sure the shirt and shorts are too small for me, and the soundtrack only has about 10 tracks. And yet I'm hovering over the 'buy' button. If it's still available by this PM and I can find other stuff to bulk up the order to 50 to use that 10back from MC, I'll probably bite.

Well I was hoping to get Catherine for $15 or so over at Best Buy but with the WWE '12 credit I can get this for $19 which is worth it for me. Thanks OP

Think I'll hold back on this. Doesn't look like my kind of game, and I'd feel kind of awkward picking this up. Thanks though OP.

[quote name='SwitchGuns']Think I'll hold back on this. Doesn't look like my kind of game, and I'd feel kind of awkward picking this up. Thanks though OP.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like you might need to talk to someone.

Received my copy from the gamefly sale the other day and i'm throughly enjoying this game. Like it better than the demo that I ended up playing all the way through. Definitely not for everyone though.

Tempted. Does anyone know if this actually includes the artbook/soundtrack? Doesn't say so in the description although the items are in the picture (thought they were originally reserved for pre-orders only). I might just wait for the game-only at $15.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I am tempted to get this, though I really do not want any of the extras. I wear either small or mediums, never a large so the clothes are useless and the rest is just 'meh.'

For $30 this is very tempting still, though I think I will just wait to pick the game itself up for around $15[/QUOTE]
Exactly my thoughts. $30 seems like a pretty decent price for just the game, let alone the extras, but this is one game where as opposed to just being indifferent I actively don't want the SE contents. The shirt and boxers look like they could fit three of me.

Nice try CAG. God this was tempting, but with my backlog and non-existant desire for any of the extras I decided to wait for the standard version to drop.

I like how they make it cheaper for the shitter system. And more for the good system. I guess its pretty obvious which version is better.

[quote name='exaznkid']should probably note that the xbox 360 version is back to $60[/QUOTE]

Because it's being sold by a third party, amazon is out of stock.

[quote name='needler420']I like how they make it cheaper for the shitter system. And more for the good system. I guess its pretty obvious which version is better.[/QUOTE]
Troll much?

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Troll much?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if he's trolling or not, but it does make me wonder why the 360 version had a bigger discount. Same with the Arkham City CE in the BB thread.

So I am still on the fence about this one... I am trying to really justify $29 bucks for a game I dont even know if I will like :/. Perhaps I should just wait for the game itself to be on sale, who knows maybe BB will throw down a nice deal since they already have my wallet as it is.

[quote name='MochaRaf']So I am still on the fence about this one... I am trying to really justify $29 bucks for a game I dont even know if I will like :/. Perhaps I should just wait for the game itself to be on sale, who knows maybe BB will throw down a nice deal since they already have my wallet as it is.[/QUOTE]

How are you still on the fence about it? It's no longer in stock, so you can't buy it for $30. I'm personally either waiting for gamefly/best buy to have the regular version on sale or for amazon to drop the price on the PS3 deluxe edition.

[quote name='morpheus47']I don't know if he's trolling or not, but it does make me wonder why the 360 version had a bigger discount. Same with the Arkham City CE in the BB thread.[/QUOTE]
Do you really think it's because it's BETTER quality? I'm sure there are more market related strategies involved other than a fanboy's opinion of which gaming system is better for this game.

I ordered it just 10 minutes ago. Maybe I'm the last one?

Also, the fanboy stuff doesn't really belong here. Best valued item is always king.

bread's done
Back